It Just Happened || YeonBin

By Chiminikki

They never thought one drunk night would end to something like this. More

« Introduction »
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33??
33
34
35
36
37
37 PART 2
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54
54 PART 2
55 (END)
Epilogue
* Bonus Chapter *
* Bonus Chapter 2*
* Bonus Chapter 3 *

50

32.6K 1.3K 5.5K
By Chiminikki

A year ago, if Soobin isn't wrong, he had this conversation with his brother he didn't quite understand back then. And probably it was because Seokjin was telling him a backstory about his and Namjoon's relationship which somehow turned into a lecture he knew nothing about.

He remembers it was at their house garden, on this one Sunday afternoon when the weather was fine. Namjoon sent Seokjin gifts since he was in a business meeting out of the country and apparently he and Seokjin had a plan for that day which couldn't be helped but get cancelled so Namjoon sent the gifts to compensate for his absence. Soobin remembers scoffing at the gesture, not really seeing the point of going through such measures when it could easily be done with a simple apology.

He recalled Seokjin rolling his eyes at him and throwing him a pack of French macarons and him, throwing it back just to spite his brother.

"Just admit you're jealous and go." Seokjin said as he placed the bouquet of white tulips down on the garden table.

"And why would I be?"

"Because I, my dear brother, have someone who genuinely loves me and cares for me and most of all, spoils me with these gifts while you have your folders and books as your lifeless company."

"I can do all that to myself alone." Soobin shook his head, dismissing what Seokjin said unworthy of his time and returned his attention back on his book.

"This is why you have a permanent scowl on your face." His brother gushed. "Listen, Soob, handing out chances isn't as bad as you like to think. Honestly, I used to think that way before too until I met Namjoon— eventually, everything changed and I found this whole new perception of things where all is brighter and lively and then one day I woke up and realized I wasn't faking my smiles anymore."

Soobin paused on his place, gaping at this person like he didn't know who he is. Never once he imagined witnessing this side of Seokjin but there it was, presenting itself right in front of him.

"You have gone mad."

"I know, it's concerning." He heard a sigh, "but I guess that's just what love does to you—it turns you into a different version of yourself that's real odd but; happier."

"Exactly why I don't want it." the younger deadpanned as if his statement spoke all the reasons. "I don't want anyone to take full control over me like that—I don't want to be this happy version of myself just to crumble down and forget who I was the moment they leave—I refuse to go through that."

Seokjin looked at his brother with sympathetic eyes and gave a soft smile though he was aware Soobin wasn't looking back. He was still reading his book.

"A person who truly loves you would never dare do that although that person knows they have all the power to do so. That person would never leave you no matter how hard the situation gets—and yeah, love isn't always blissful, you'll have your fair share of hardships too, sometimes more, but it'll be alright—because that person is more than willing to suffer through life with you—because they think and they know you're worth it."

Soobin ignored Seokjin, not trying to make himself understand what the other just said, however, it was undeniable that the words echoed inside his head.

Now, who would've thought Soobin would feel those very same words deep within his chest, bursting at his every seam as he stared at this brunette who's all curled up and peacefully sleeping against him.

The corners of his lips mindlessly tugged upwards, the knuckle of his forefinger gently tracing the outline of the sleeping male's jaw while his eyes displayed a great amount of yearning and tenderness within them.

Soobin takes all the time in the world to admire this beauty lying close beside him. He considers sacrificing a few minutes of his slumber every day to wake up earlier so he could just admire the entirety of this person even for a short while in silence.

God knows how much Soobin would give to this man.

Fuck, Yeonjun really has him spinning at the palm of his hand and Soobin doesn't really mind.

The said male stirred in his sleep, his brows furrowing and he shifted a little before his eyes fluttered open to greet this day and that's when he saw Soobin staring down at him with a warm smile, his head propped on his arm to keep him steady. Yeonjun smiled back at him, eyes blinking as he tried to adjust from the light.

"Good morning," the black haired breathed out, tucking a strand of hair behind Yeonjun's ear. The male instantly leaning into his touch with his eyes shut.

"Good morning," Yeonjun replied, voice still low and soft. He then pulled the covers up to his neck, still not wanting to give up the comfort of the mattress and moved closer to tuck his face into Soobin's chest in hopes of falling back asleep.

"We have to get up now, baby."

"No. Let's just sleep—need hugs," the smaller male insisted although his words came out more like a slur. He then threw his right arm over Soobin.

"It's late, you big baby—"

Soobin was pulled back down when he tried to get up. Yeonjun glaring at him rather cutely.

"But I'm sleepy!"

The ravenette sighed, "Fine, you sleep for few minutes more while I get rea—"

"No~ stay!" Yeonjun whined, holding Soobin tighter and entangling their legs together so the latter won't escape. Soobin doesn't know how to react.

"I still have to go to work—" a phone ringing on his side of nightstand interrupted his sentence. He spared it a glance as he struggled to free his left arm from Yeonjun's grasp to get the phone. "See? They're calling."

The older gave him no response but did not loosen his hold, instead, he shifted even closer and nuzzled his face onto Soobin's neck and stayed there.

Meanwhile, Soobin is having a hard time keeping the phone still on his hand, "Yeah, I kinda slept in—I'll be there in—"

"No you're not." Yeonjun whispered.

"—an hour, I think."

"No, you're skipping."

Soobin pulled the phone away a bit and gave Yeonjun a look where one of his brows is raised questioningly. "Says who?"

"I did." Yeonjun sent a mischievous smile up at Soobin and quickly stole the phone from his grasp. The smaller male had already crawled his way up on top of Soobin now and is practically straddling him down, "Jeno? Hi! Yeah, it's me—Is Nana with you?"

Soobin tried his best to break free but he couldn't. Not when Yeonjun's got him trapped.

Don't pay him no mind though, he's secretly living for this.

"Yeah, he is—" there was shuffling for a moment until the speaker changed, "Is that Junnie?" "Yeah—" "Okay give me that—" "Hello!?"

"He—"

"You Brat! Where are you!?"

"At home." Yeonjun glared down at Soobin when he attempted to move and only then did he realize the position they were in.

Oh, Nana is going to freak out once he knows. He thought to himself.

"You do know you have to work, right?"

"Yeah but—we're skipping."

"We're not." Soobin commented on the background.

"Shh."

"Who's that?"

"Who else?"

"Wait—are you—"

"Yes, Soobin and I won't go today. Tell Jeno." Yeonjun smiled sweetly at Soobin who look so done with his antics.

"But why~" Jaemin complained through the phone. The brunette losing his patience with the people he had interacted with for this morning. He then took a deep breath and basically whispered to the device so Soobin wouldn't hear. "Because we're not, Nana. Do you get me?"

"Oh," silence. "OH! Okay—I'll tell Jeno! You do you my child! Don't disappoint me!" Jaemin giggled before ending the call, leaving Yeonjun with a look of disbelief as he shook his head and brushed it off.

He then put the phone away and went back to cuddling his giant bunny. "There, I've done it. No works for today, more sleep and cuddles~"

Soobin found himself shaking his head at the smaller but the grin on his face tells otherwise. "What am I to do with you?"

"The best you could do is to wrap your hands around me and fall back to sleep."

"Is this your excuse to spend more time with me?"

Yeonjun hums, burying his head on Soobin's chest once again, his tired eyes drooping, "Yes and you have no choice but to deal with me being this close to you 24/7 for the rest of your life."

A small smile made its appearance in Soobin's lips, his heart aching in a really, really enchanting way. "What if I'm heading somewhere?"

"I'll go with you."

"And if I have to work?"

"We'll work together."

"How about my business meetings then?"

"You take me with you." Yeonjun replied without missing a beat which then caused Soobin to smirk as an idea entered his mind.

"Even when I have to shower?"

"Yes," Yeonjun realized his mistake, "wait—"

Before Yeonjun could even get a hold of what's happening, Soobin had already managed to flip them around, the startled male pinned under his body. The sleepiness the brunette felt a while ago suddenly vanished into oblivion as he now stared up with wide eyes at his smugly smirking lover. His heart beat wrecking a hammock and the blood rushing endlessly up to his poor cheeks.

"So you want to try, huh?" Soobin whispered as he slowly get down dangerously close to Yeonjun's face, not breaking eye contact at all.

"W-What?" the cowering male stuttered, baffled by the unexpected turn of events when all he wanted was to just fall back asleep.

The other male leaned even more closer resulting their lips to be almost touching, both his hands placed on either side of Yeonjun's head, trapping him—and fuck this Yeonjun's going to lose his damn mind if Soobin doesn't hurry up and kiss him.

"Shower with me?"

Yeonjun closed his eyes, feeling Soobin's lips brushing annoyingly against his as the taller speaks. The tingling sensation setting him on edge and he just wants them to be captured fully.

Yeonjun waited agonizingly—they're so close.

Too fucking close.

And now they're not.

The brown haired opened his eyes in frustration and saw Soobin smiling at him sickeningly sweet by the doorway, "I'll make us breakfast so you better get up."

He then walked out after that, leaving a displeased Yeonjun to groan out of annoyance. He sat up on the bed and smacked the pillow while imagining his husband's face.

Fucking tease.

"Damn you, Choi Soobin."

___

As casual and as nonchalant as he can be, Yeonjun proceeded to follow Soobin down to the kitchen and decided it is best if he is to act like nothing happened a few minutes prior. He is making his way towards the fridge, face as neutral as ever while he gets himself a glass of water when he really just had to turn his head into his left.

And that's when his entire façade break loose.

Yeonjun choke on his goddamn water.

"Wher's your shirt!?" The brunette asked, his tone clearly drenched with panic as he tried to avoid looking straight into Soobin's bare back with pink-tinted face.

What does this guy think he's doing? Moving around in the kitchen with nothing but his pajama bottoms on?

And if you think Yeonjun is shamelessly raking his innocent eyes all over at the sight of Soobin's back muscles tensing and flexing as he slices something then you are wrong. He is not.

Yeonjun is absolutely not staring at that giant's toned lower back and he is not paying any attention when Soobin leisurely turns around to expose his defined abs decorating his stomach gorgeously.

Nope. Yeonjun is not staring. Definitely not.

"Oh, hey." Soobin spared him a quick glance before returning his focus back into chopping some carrots.

With disbelief etching on his features, Yeonjun marched up to the taller with fiery cheeks and a pointing finger, "Don't "Oh, hey" me! Why are you naked!?"

"Because it's hot."

"Then turn the AC on?"

"Too much work."

"You just have to press the remote?" Yeonjun scoffed. Soobin ignored him and continued his work while the smaller male just stood there following his every move because what the fuck? Those arms are so fucking distracting, is this guy serious?

A few minutes passed with Yeonjun leaning on the counter while complaining about Soobin being topless (although he secretly adores the sight), the younger finally dropped the utensils he was holding and faced Yeonjun, "Alright."

He sighed, "If you're really that bothered, take that off." Soobin challenged, raising his brow as he gestures at what Yeonjun is wearing.

"What? No!" the brunette protested.

"But that's my shirt you're wearing?"

The smaller gaped at him, his cheeks flushing even redder as he looks away, embarrassed. "O-On second thought—"

A chuckle emitting from the other male cut Yeonjun off his sentence. He then pushed himself even further on the kitchen counter as if there's still much space left, his eyes still refusing to spare a glance at the tall bunny slowly approaching his spot.

"You look really cute when you're flustered." The words found themselves escaping Soobin's mouth. Yeonjun's breathing becoming thick and he swears if Soobin takes another step closer he'll be able to hear his frantic heart rate if he hasn't already.

It was at that time Yeonjun wishes the sizzling sound of whatever Soobin is cooking would be louder.

"I-I am n-not."

"Oh, really?" Soobin tilted his head to the side, a playful smirk on his lips as he gets closer and closer to the palpitating male until he's finally caging him. Yeonjun in between Soobin's arms, back pressed against the kitchen counter while he tries his best not to look in front and get face to face with this insufferable human.

Soobin brought his lips close to Yeonjun's left ear and whispered, "Look at me."

"N-No."

"Why not?"

"J-Just because."

"Baby."

Yeonjun remained still. His gaze fixated on the wall as he could still feel Soobin's very disturbing (and weakening) breathe on his neck.

He's about to lose his damn mind. No kidding.

"Yeon-ah, look at me."

Fuck it.

The second Yeonjun turned his head to look at Soobin, the taller male thought he could drag his teasing longer now that he got his husband's eyes on him but—he wasn't informed that the joke was actually on him because—

Let's just say, looking isn't the only think Yeonjun did. He also managed to catch Soobin off guard when he pulled him by the nape and kiss the living daylights out of him.

Yeah, Yeonjun did all of that while sporting a madly blushing face but who cares, right?

"That's for not finishing what you started earlier." The smaller muttered once he pulled away. Soobin remained shocked and frozen so Yeonjun took the opportunity to peck his lips again, "and that one is for not wearing a shirt." Yeonjun gazed up at him, their faces still so close, "and this one—" He kissed Soobin again, "is just because I feel like it. Now go and cook. Your baby is starving."

And with that, Yeonjun freed himself away with a sickeningly sweet smile—the one similar from what Soobin wore earlier back in the bedroom—and left Soobin to process what the heck just happened.

The ravenette blinks at the wind, staring at the space before him where Yeonjun was formerly standing and lets out a sigh he didn't know he was holding.

Holy fucking shit.

Soobin thinks he just fell deeper in love.

___

Soobin watches in astonishment as Yeonjun paces back and forth, checking every corner of the house in such a frequency that could flip the whole place upside-down. The said male has an alarmed expression, his whole system in panic as he searches for this thing he so carelessly misplaced and now he's worriedly looking all over the room in search of it.

Yeonjun crouched down looks under the bed with his brows furrowed and eye squinted in hopes that the thing would miraculously appear in there but to no avail. He then stood up, features so dejected while he bit his lip and ran his fingers through his hair in frustration, pulling it afterwards.

"Argh!" He groaned, "Where is it!?" asked Yeonjun to no one in particular before he went again to find it, checking the drawers, the mattress, roaming though his walk-in closet and almost trashing everything inside.

The male desperately continued his quest, mentally scolding himself for being so careless.

He feels tired and drained out after being on hunt for about an hour now but he's determined to find that thing and he won't stop until he does.

Noticing this and feeling bad for the older, Soobin approached Yeonjun's busy figure in wants to help, "Baby," he holds Yeonjun's shoulders and ran his hands up and down in a soothing manner but the other brushed him off.

"Not now, Soobin."

"Take a rest—"

"No, I have to find something first."

"I'll find it for you."

"Thank you sweetie, but I have to find it myself. It's important." said Yeonjun as he walked out of his wardrobe with Soobin tailing after him.

Upon hearing his reason, Soobin couldn't help but frown in wonder and curiosity on what could be this thing Yeonjun lost that is so important he has to find it himself. He doesn't want to overthink but could it be that it was something given by a person? Like his parents? Friends? Or maybe his ex—

"Bunbun where are you?" Yeonjun's whimpers cut Soobin off of his thoughts and realized they are now standing at the den with Yeonjun repeating his movements of checking every little corner possible.

Soobin's frown intensified by then. Just what the fuck is a bunbun and how is it so valuable to Yeonjun to set him panicking like that?

"Babe, come on. It'll show up—"

"No! I have to find it."

Soobin sighed, his hand on his hip, "What is it like anyway? I'll help you search for it, okay?"

Yeonjun stopped on his place, a vase in hand and look at Soobin with his face gloom.

"It's a key ring." He said, no hints of bluff on his expression like what he just said is the most serious thing on earth and he has to see it immediately or else it's the end.

Soobin did his best not to yell out and bash his head against the nearest wall. "A what?"

"A key ring. A bunny one."

Controlling and calming himself, Soobin took a really deep breath before he loses it. Seriously? All of these actions for a key ring? For a motherfucking key ring?

"Junnie, don't you think you're doing too much for a simple key—"

"Don't you dare." Yeonjun warned, his gaze threatening while he kneels in front of a drawer.

"But babe—"

"You don't understand," the brunette stood up, shoulders slouched as he takes heavy steps towards Soobin. "You gave it."

He what now?

Unable to hide his confusion, Soobin's brows creased, almost creating a straight line together.

"I did?"

Yeonjun nodded. "On our first date—at the carnival—that was the first prize you won and you gave it to me."

Soobin recalled the events. So it was that key ring he won at that one game with a soft bunny plushie dangling on it that Yeonjun was trying so hard to find. It was on that day they were told to date publicly and had photographers following them to capture their every move but they ended up throwing the plans away and had fun on this little town's festival.

Oh, and they also ended up sharing their first kiss sober that night.

With his gaze softening and heart bouncing at the other's thoughtful reason, Soobin held the male close. "Let's just replace i—"

"B-But that was your first gift to me," Yeonjun replied as he glanced up, his eyes glistening with tears threatening to fall down, "and I lost it."

"Hey, hey, don't cry—"

"I'm sorry Binnie."

"Hush," Soobin kissed the top of his head, holding the fragile male in between his arms and consoling him. Just then, an image entered his mind as he remembers something. He pulled Yeonjun away gently, caressing his cheek with his right hand delicately as if Yeonjun would break if he exerted stronger force.

"Wait here," Before Yeonjun could even protest, Soobin has already made his way towards the hallways and out of his sight.

A few minutes later, Soobin came back with a white box in hand and a huge smile on his handsome face which made Yeonjun baffled but he returned the smile nonetheless.

"Come here." said Soobin, gesturing Yeonjun to walk over.

The brunette, though a little reluctant, complied. His heart beating fast due to the possibilities that could happen rushing through his brain.

As soon as Yeonjun is close enough, the raven haired opened the white box and saying that Yeonjun is in awe would be an understatement.

Soobin picked the necklace up, the red diamond shining in all its glory, reflecting Yeonjun's awestruck face. "Soobin, this is—I don't know what to say—it's wonderful."

"Not as wonderful as you are, darling." Soobin said, gliding his free hand to pull the smaller male closer to him by the waist. "May I do the honor of putting this beautiful jewel onto your sacred and just as beautiful neck, my majesty?"

"It's for me? Soobin—"

"No buts."

"It definitely cost you a fortune. I don't want you spending so much on me." Yeonjun seriously said, both his hands placed on Soobin's arms.

However, instead of being stunned, Soobin only pecked his forehead and smiled warmly. "But I want to. Just let me, okay? And think of it as a new gift to replace that key ring. Take good care of it for me?"

"How could I ever say no to you?" Yeonjun rolled his eyes, "But in return, you'll have to let me spend money on you too."

"Very well then, we'll both get spoiled." Soobin joked causing Yeonjun to giggle as he placed the elegant necklace around Yeonjun's neck.

"Look, it suits you. I knew my taste is really that splendid."

"And expensive."

"I don't care." Soobin then turned Yeonjun around so that they're facing each other again; his hands on Yeonjun's waist and Yeonjun's hands around his neck.

"You are so damn beautiful." The taller mumbled, their noses touching, both their eyes shut close. Yeonjun felt his cheeks heating up and the butterflies wilding again.

He could get used to this. To this feeling. To this moment. To Soobin's touch. To this life with Soobin.

"I love you." Yeonjun blurted out.

Soobin smiled and captured his lips in a soft and tender kiss, "I love you."

___

"Do you really have to be there?"

"Bin, I thought we're done with this?"

"Yeah, I was hoping you'll change your mind but—tough luck, I guess." Soobin sent Yeonjun a tight smile as he went out of the car and get on the other side to open the door for Yeonjun who sighed before going out too.

They stood at the airport grounds, the brunette sensing the tense aura radiating from Soobin though the male acted like there' nothing wrong. He's been like that since morning, they were having a real great time, talking and exchanging banter with genuine smiles until Yeonjun brought out a certain subject.

And after that, Soobin has been a little off although he tries to cover it up by acting like everything is cool.

However, you can't blame him.

Not when the subject was none other than Hwang fucking Hyunjin.

Don't get him worng, Soobin doesn't hold anything against the guy (or does he?) and from the way Yeonjun talked about him before (and earlier this day) Soobin could say that he was a nice guy.

Was. He lost that title when he broke Yeonjun's heart. At least, according to Soobin, that's how it works.

Still, as odd and as ironic as it sounds, Soobin's grateful that it happened because then, he wouldn't be able to experience meeting Yeonjun in such a really unusual (and messy) way.

And hey, they ended up "drunkenly" tying the knot because of that maybe that was a blessing in disguise?

Soobin felt a familiar tugged on his arm he'd grown used to by now and saw Yeonjun pressing his cheek onto his forearm with a pout as he looks up at him, "Binnie," they stopped walking.

Thankfully, the spot they are in isn't that crowded so the people wouldn't have to deal with this sight of a young couple and their; what seems to be a public display of affection.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No." replied Soobin with a stoic face as he continued walking, the smaller still clinging onto him like a baby.

"Yes you are."

"I'm not."

"But you're not holding my hand."

Again, their steps halted and Soobin spared Yeonjun a blank gaze before he silently took his hand on his. However, the brunette is still not satisfied yet and decided he'll drop the act and address the problem already.

"Alright, look, if you're bothered by it we can go back. I'll just reas—"

"We're already here though."

"Yeah but you don't want to." Yeonjun pulled Soobin by the hand to stop him from walking, "If you're not comfortable by it, we can—"

"No, it's fine. Really." The taller squeezed Yeonjun's hand as a sign of assurance. He appreciates the other considering how he feels but he doesn't want to be selfish and keep Yeonjun from doing what he has to do.

"Are you sure?" the smaller asked in concern, his eyes scanning Soobin's face with any hint of hesitation.

Soobin hummed in response.

Yeonjun then took a deep breath and sighed before sending Soobin a soft smile. "It'll be the last time. I promise. He just asked me for this as his last request before he completely move away for his, you know, treatments."

"Okay."

"Plus, you'll be with me the entire time so you don't have to worry."

"I am?" Soobin frowned.

"Yes, and please, please, be nice."

"I don't know about tha—"

"Soobin."

"Fine. I'll be ni—"

"There they are!"

Yeonjun had pulled himself away from him before Soobin could even finish his words. The brunette waves his arm, a smile on his face as three male figures approach them with one wearing a face mask and the other two following behind him.

So this is Hyunjin, huh?

Soobin mindlessly raised his brow.

The face mask dude removed his mask and got closer to Yeonjun, "It's great to see you again." He said as he went for a hug. Soobin watched as Yeonjun and that guy shared an embrace lasting for like 5 seconds which was too long for Soobin's liking.

"Yeah" Yeonjun replied. He then noticed the two males behind Hyunjin and greeted them. "Seungmin! Jeongin! Hi!"

A cough was then heard as the four was about to get into a conversation which made Yeonjun facepalm because he almost forgot.

"Oh right—I came with a company," the brunette went to introduced Soobin who took his time to approach them. "This is Soobin and he's my—"

"Husband." Soobin finished, his arms instinctively snaking itself around Yeonjun's lower back in a protective manner. "Fancy meeting you all, especially you, Hyunjin-ssi." He stated with a small yet fierce smile, his eyes directly looking into Hyunjin's ones with great intensity who mirrors him, a playful smirk decorating his formerly covered face.

"Likewise, Soobin-ssi. It's a privilege finally meeting the other guy behind the nation's favorite story."

"Story?"

"You know, about the two very private young business couple who apparently got married in secret." Hyunjin smiled.

Yeonjun wants to evaporate.

Soobin wants to wipe that smile off his face.

Seungmin and Jeongin want to escape.

Oh, so this is how he'll play it? Sure then.

"What a pity you weren't invited to witness it." The taller male smiled back, his grip on Yeonjun tightening.

"Can you even remember it though?"

Son of a bi—

"Okay!" getting the hint, Yeonjun attempted to lighten the obviously thick atmosphere. He's starting to question his decision of ever thinking letting the two meet would be a good thing.

"So, when's your flight?"

"In an hour, I believe."

The brown haired nodded. "Let's all get some coffee, maybe?"

___

"—And that's when we got assigned to look after this brat." Seungmin ended his story, rolling his eyes at Hyunjin who sports a pout on his face.

"I'm not that bad."

"Sure."

"Meanie."

"Ask Jeongin."

Hyunjin looks at Jeongin with an expectant look. Jeongin visibly stiffens but grins nervously, "Sorry hyung, but I'm with Seungmin hyungie with this."

The defeated guy scoffs at them and turns to Yeonjun. "Defend me!"

"Nah, they're right. You're a brat." Yeonjun lets out a giggle, oblivious to the wary male beside him who keeps on calming himself down from snapping.

"You always side with me when we used to date." Hyunjin pouted again, picking his strawberry smoothie up to take a sip.

"Yeah, used to." Soobin mumbled to himself quietly.

Or so he thought.

Because the table became silent after that as he felt Yeonjun squeezed his arm by under the table.

"Oh, uhm... Of course, I'm sorry—"

"No, it's alright." Yeonjun turned to whisper to Soobin, "What happened to being nice?"

"It slipped." The other shrugged. Yeonjun glared at him which caused Soobin to sigh in defeat inwardly. "Fine."

"I apologize for stating a fact—"

"Soobin."

"I mean I'm sorry, that's not very nice of me." Soobin faked a sullen look.

"It was my fault for bringing it up. I'm sorry too." Hyunjin apologized, the rest unaware of the hand intertwined with his, holding him together under the table.

___

"You can let go of me now." said Yeonjun as they get inside their house, referring to Soobin's secured grip on his waist.

"No."

All throughout their interaction with Hyunjin, Soobin has been really touchy, always holding onto him in some ways, even if it's as simple as guiding him on the small of his back. Not like Yeonjun minded, in fact, he likes it.

Likes the way Soobin refuses to keep his touches off of him but then that would mean Soobin is still not that confident about what Yeonjun feels towards him to be wary and cautious.

And all Yeonjun wants is for Soobin not to doubt him.

"Hey, you know you don't have to worry about Hyunjin or anyone else, right?" Yeonjun turns around so he could face Soobin. They stood there, at the bottom of the stairs with Soobin's arms wrapped around him and Yeonjun's hands on top of them.

"I can't help it." Soobin answered, pressing both of their foreheads together.

"Well, I'm telling you again that you don't have to because I'll only ever be with you and besides, Hyunjin told me he actually likes Seungmin."

"Wait—he does?" the other pulled away, wide eyed.

Yeonjun nods. "Yes, Seungmin does too but Hyunjin doesn't want to take things further."

"But why would he stop himself?"

"Because he's scared and he thinks Seungmin doesn't deserve that—the same reason he left m—"

"Don't." Soobin interrupted. Yeonjun quickly shuts himself.

"But, what do you mean by that?"

The moment Soobin asked that, Yeonjun allowed his body to just crash down on Soobin and embrace him real tight, settling his chin on the base of Soobin's shoulder which made the taller startled. "Baby?"

"He's terminally-ill, Soobin. He doesn't have that much time left to live."     

~~

idk what im doing but yeonbin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 7.9K 52
Everything he ever wanted..? Is alongside his fear.
185K 6.3K 28
There is no such thing as a happy ending. _under editing_
381K 14.7K 65
"our love for one another is inevitable." [unedited]
169K 6.3K 46
It wasn't planned or anything and he didn't expect to fall for someone that wanted him dead. #1 in bottom Yeonjun #1 in top Soobin