Scrub | Sope

By euphoriaficss

"do you want to kiss me as bad as i want to kiss you?" in which yoongi is hoseok's hairdresser and hoseok lik... More

introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

11

7.4K 394 210
By euphoriaficss

"w-what?"

hoseok was shocked.

"i-" jungkook stopped talking, feeling tears well up in his eyes, "nevermind."

jungkook turned to walk away, not wanting hoseok to know that he was crying, but hoseok grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"jungkook, what are you talking about?"

the small boy just looked down at his feet and whispered softly, almost like he was embarrassed or scared, tears in his eyes.

"n-not here," he said, weakly, running off before hoseok had the chance to stop him.

-

the rest of the day felt like a lifetime. hoseok felt like he was on pins and needles, glancing around himself to make sure that his boss wasn't near him almost every second.

he had been thinking about what had happened the entire day.

if i had just stayed at home, it never would have happened.

he also couldn't stop thinking about jungkook and what he had said to him. he thought he heard him correctly, but he wasn't sure. he was praying that he had misunderstood, but something in his gut was telling him that he was right.

and if jungkook had been touched by the disgusting man,

what would hoseok do?

he couldn't even stand up for himself or tell anyone what had happened to him, so how could he stand up and be strong for someone else?

-

the day finally ended and hoseok couldn't have been happier. he ran to the back, hoping to see jungkook grabbing his things. when the boy wasn't there and his stuff was gone, hoseok grabbed his bag and ran out the door, hoping to catch jungkook before he left.

when he got outside he saw jungkook quickly walking to his car, running to catch up with him.

"jungkook!" he shouted, struggling to keep up with the boys fast pace.

jungkook came to a stop and turned around, hoseok finally catching up to him.

"you didn't wait for me," hoseok said, quietly.

"i-i know. i'm sorry. it's just..."

jungkook was hysterical, like he was about to break down any second.

"what?"

jungkook finally broke down, tears spewing down his face.

"i-i just knew you were gonna ask me about what happened and i-i didn't want to tell you. i'm just so embarrassed about it and i'm... i'm so sorry," jungkook cried out, letting his head fall onto hoseok's shoulder, hiding his dripping wet face.

hoseok quickly wrapped his arms around him, feeling his heart break even more at the small boy balling into his shoulder.

"don't apologize. y-you didn't do anything wrong."

jungkook just shook his head into hoseok's shoulder, more tears streaming out.

"yes i did-" he choked out, finally lifting his head up and biting down on his swollen lips.

hoseok was completely taken aback. he had no idea what he was going to do.

"here, come with me," he said, leading jungkook to the passenger seat of his car.

-

the two boys drove back to jungkook's house, hoseok just shushing him and rubbing his leg the whole ride home, trying to calm him down.

when they got there, hoseok helped jungkook in and they immediately made there way to the couch.

once hoseok got the boy all wrapped up in a blanket, he powered on the fireplace, and ran to the kitchen to prepare jungkook some hot chocolate.

a few minutes later, hoseok walked back into the living room, two mugs full of chocolatey goodness in his hands.

jungkook's eyes were still red and his face was damp, but he wasn't crying anymore. he was just staring at his fireplace, with a blank expression on his face.

"kook? the hot chocolate is ready," hoseok said, softly, not wanting to scare or upset the fragile boy.

jungkook forced his eyes away from the roaring fire and glanced up at hoseok.

"t-thanks," jungkook said, emotionlessly.

he grabbed one of the mugs and took a quick chug of the hot liquid, feeling as it burned the back of his throat.

"hot?" hoseok asked.

"yeah. it's fine, though. i-it doesn't bother me."

"what?"

"it feels... good. like... a shocking jolt of heat to remind me that i'm still alive," jungkook said, with a sarcastic laugh, taking another sip.

hoseok saw the different emotions pass through the boy.

at first, when he took a swig of the hot chocolate, he just looked empty. then, when his lips left the mug, hoseok could see how angry he looked. he had never seen kook look so upset. and then, all of a sudden, he saw his face soften, tears bottling up in his eyes.

tears just started streaming down his cheeks, until he was practically sobbing.

and hoseok's heart broke even more.

hoseok just grabbed their mugs and set them down, embracing the boy tightly and comforting him as he cried into his chest.

"kook," hoseok said, heartbroken.

"i-i'm sorry," jungkook said, pulling away and trying to calm down, "i don't know what's going on with me."

"i-" hoseok stopped, not wanting to come on too strong, "maybe you should talk about it, kook. it could help you feel better."

jungkook just shook his head, putting his face down to rest in his palms.

hoseok just ran his hand down jungkook's back, frowning.

"you know i would never judge you, right? i only want to help."

"i-i can't," jungkook said, more tears streaming down his cheeks.

"i know it's hard, but you have to tell someone, kook. you have to talk to someone about it or it's never gonna stop."

jungkook just sat there, cuddled into hoseok's arms, sniffling.

it finally occurred to hoseok how much of a hypocrite he was being. he was trying to get jungkook to confess what he went through, when he had been far too scared to tell anyone what had happened to him.

"w-what if i... what if i tell you what he did to me? we... we can talk and get through it together."

jungkook sat up and looked at him, impressed by his strength. the boy nodded softly, finally realizing what he needed to do.

"yeah?" hoseok asked, making sure jungkook was ready.

"...yeah."

just from the one word of confirmation, hoseok's stomach dropped.

he was going to tell someone.

"i-" he swallowed harshly, unexpectedly getting emotional, "i-it started a few days ago. h-he pulled me into his office and he uhm... he kissed me. and touched me. i didn't want it, but he did it anyways," hoseok said, an uncomfortable feeling in his stomach as he finally said it aloud, "a-and then earlier today he... he uhm- he forced me down and... he.... he put himself in my mouth," hoseok said, the realization of what had happened finally hitting him, letting a few tears fall.

jungkook looked horrified. he leaned up and wiped off hoseok's fallen tears.

"i hadn't even been kissed before him, kook. fuck. he ruined it. he... he ruined everything."

everything hit a little to close to home for jungkook, letting a few tears slip out himself.

"m-me too. i... i had never been kissed before him either."

both the boys just looked at each other, finding a strange comfort in the connection.

hoseok just cleared his throat, speaking up.

"are you... are you ready to talk about it?"

jungkook's lips parted slightly, like the realization that he was telling someone was finally hitting him.

"y-you don't have to, jungkook. i mean... i think you should, but i don't want to force y-"

"i'm ready. i... i want to tell you," jungkook said, confidently.

hoseok just smiled at the boy, feeling proud.

"it started when i first got the job," jungkook said, still not fully processing everything that he was about to tell hoseok, "he kind of... took me under his wing. he showed me the ropes of the whole place. he was... kind. i-i really liked him. we started to get closer and he started getting more comfortable around me. he... he confessed that he liked me after a few weeks. i-i said that i liked him back and everything was great. i was so happy. but then... then he started saying stuff like if i really loved him, i would let him have sex with me or that nobody else would want me and i might as well just let him do as he pleases. i didn't want to do anything like that yet. i wasn't ready. he... he eventually broke me down and he just had his way with me. i would blame him, but i really can't. i didn't fight back or try and push him off of me. i just sat back and let it happen. i-i could have done something more, but i didn't. i let it happen. it was my fault. and it was my fault the second time it happened, too. and the third time. and every time," jungkook said, blinking his eyes as more tears streamed out, "i-i was blind. at first i actually thought he cared about me, but then i started to notice the types of people he was hiring. young, attractive, gay boys. and then i saw him with you a-and it just confirmed what i already knew. i'm a whore. i'm a slut, just like he said and there's nothing i can do now to change it. i messed up. i let him use me and there's no going back," jungkook said, wiping the new tears that had fallen and putting his head down into his hands.

he was happy that he finally told someone, but at the same time, he felt... embarrassed... shameful.

hoseok's eyes were wide with shock, tears welled up in them from how broken the boy seemed.

"jungkook, you... you can't seriously think it's your fault?"

"it is my fault."

"no. no, it's not. he manipulated you, jungkook."

"i could have stopped it."

"it wasn't your responsibility to stop it, it was his. you didn't want it, right?"

"well... n-no, but-"

"but nothing, kook. he..,"

hoseok stopped realizing what he was about to say.

"he raped you."

_______________________________

😥😥 my poor bbys

sorry for all the depressing chapters :/ ik this is a sope book and i need to bring the focus back on them, but i really needed to make this whole boss thing go on for a few chapters cause it is a big part of the plot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 24.8K 35
"y-you've never kissed anyone?" "is that bad?" in which jimin falls for his 'straight' housemate. completed. lowercase intended. © euphoriaficss 20...
71.8K 4.6K 20
Hoseok model from Korea wants to learn English Yoongi internet meme from NY texting fic
414K 13.9K 104
"Is this bad?" -Yoongi "Ours!" ©kyrgyz_Saewoung Warning -Smut -Gay Relationship -Poly Relationship -Harm -Rape -Mpreg Start:...
84.7K 5.7K 20
Kim Seokjin is in a working relationship. Kim Taehyung is in love with his co-worker. So what? #7 - jinv