HOPE ✔

由 Kinza244

Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided somet... 更多

1: Encounter
2: Mafia
3: Mercy
4: Change
5: Rain
6: Emotion
7: Auction
8: Saved?
9: Saviour
10: New start
11: Cared
12: Friend?
13: Alpha
14: Innocent
15: Drunk
16: Hangover
17: Weakness
18: New Feeling
19: Tour
20: Daze
21: Close
22: Robbed
23: Him and I
24: Attacked
26: Interrupt
27: Two-faced
28: Escape
29: Lie
30: Misunderstanding
31: Betrayed
32: Heartbroken
33: Crushed
34: Ruined
35: Truth
36: Regret
37: Pain
38: Gap
39: Hanseol
40: Stranger
41: Lost
42: Forgive/ Forget
43: Chance
44: Back
45: Soulmate
46: Decision
47: Smile..
48: Same Blood
49: Last breath
EPILOGUE

25: Deal

32.8K 1.3K 626
由 Kinza244

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"Tae?? Love, wake up please." Jungkook kept trying while taking him to his own room. Taehyung was unconscious in his arms, his limp body was just making him more concerned.

"Oh, My God, Tae?? Jk what happened to him and what's that mess outside?" Hoseok rushed to him when he saw both males.

"Call Jin Hyung... hurry up!" Jungkook said instead of answering his questions and Hoseok compiled.

Jungkook quickly placed Taehyung's petite frame on his bed and covered him with blankets. He kept rubbing Taehyung's hands with his own, he even tried to wake him up by spraying water on his face but nothing happened and that made him more panicked.

After a while, Jin arrived and checked Taehyung. In the meantime, Jungkook contacted his men.

"If you didn't get anything about them, DON'T YOU DARE TO COME BACK TO MANSION!" He growled at his men and then threw the cell phone on the floor harshly, feeling blood boiling in rage.

"How is he? What happened to him? Is he injured?" Jungkook bombarded Jin with questions when he saw him leaving the room. Hoseok was also standing there and by that time, Namjoon and Jackson also came.

"He is fine.. not injured but maybe he fainted due to shock, again," Jin explained but it felt like he wasn't satisfied with his own words.

"Jungkook, I want to talk to you... alone," Jin sighed and said in a stern tone, totally a surprise for everyone because they all know him for his kindness and that tone was new to hear.

Jungkook nodded and eyed all others who quickly understood and left them alone and went to Jungkook's room where Taehyung was laying on his bed.

"Hyun-" Jungkook couldn't complete as Jin grabbed his collar harshly.

"Didn't I tell you before... don't harm him.. why are you doing this?? WHY?" Jin yelled at him as he yanked his hands off his collar. his eyes screaming mixed emotions of anger and sadness.

Jungkook widened his eyes at the sudden outburst of the other and felt offended too.

"I didn't hurt him Hyung. I can't even think of hurting him now."

"Says who... you practically made him suffer a lot, Jeon Jungkook. Don't you think those words seem futile from your mouth?" Jin scoffed.

"I was naive, blind and I admit that, Hyung. I was quite late to understand my own feelings for him-" Jungkook stopped halfway and Jin looked more puzzled.

"What do you mean by that? Care to explain?" Crossing his arms on his chest, the older cocked his brow.

"I confessed to him, I love him Hyung. I really love him and I can't see him in pain.. believe me I want to protect him from everyone. I just want to live for him now. I was foolish to hurt him and I really regret that all except for taking him here. I fell for him Hyung... very hard." Jin was totally surprised by his words and more by the glistening that he witnessed in Jungkook's eyes. His eyes were showing his feelings like a mirror.

"Is it true?" His voice softened, feeling so different to see that emotion-filled gaze.

"Yes, Hyung... I really love him."

"Then what happened actually?" Jin asked again, this time softly, and then Jungkook explained the incident.

"Oh my God, someone is targeting him because of you?" Jin almost snapped at him, making Jungkook hiss lowly at the truth.

"I promise, I will protect him and will find those cowards very soon." Jungkook's aura changed in the blink of an eye.

"Better if you do it quickly or... I won't hesitate to stab your forefinger with my special needles hundred times per minute." Jin threatened him but younger just smiled at the choice of his words.

"Whatever... I am his Hyung and you need my permission to date him properly." Jin announced with a smirk and Jungkook laughed out at his expression, the older was being dramatic and extra, but not like he mind that.

He cleared his throat and started.

"Oh yeah sure. So, Mr. Kim SeokJin, Hyung of my angel.. can you please allow me to date your precious little bean.. so that I can shower him with more love and care?" Jin couldn't hold it and laughed, nodding his head when Jungkook sighed dramatically. 

"Sure... I would love to see you two together and happy. But please just protect him.. he is indeed an angel but a fragile one." Jin smiled again as Jungkook hugged him.

"Hauff. I can't believe that my small bean had such effects on the GREAT MAFIA BOSS."  Jin laughed wholeheartedly.

"He is awake," Namjoon said through the door and it took only a second for Jungkook to enter the room.

"Woah. I like him like that.. whipped." Jin snickered while looking at Namjoon who just nodded with a smile, enjoying the sight in delight. 

"Mr. Jeon?? Where is he? Tell me.. where is he?" That was the only thing that Taehyung asked Hoseok since he woke up, his big teary eyes wandering around frantically.

"He is-" The door burst open and Jungkook rushed inside the room. "-here" Hoseok finally completed his line with a smile.

"Mr. Jeon." Taehyung's eyes were full of tears and when Jungkook heard him calling his name, he wasted no time and rushed to engulf the fragile boy in his embrace.

"Angel... it's ok...you are fine." Jungkook softly muttered while making soothing circles on Taehyung's back who looked freaked out.

"I- I thought... you will- le- leave me." Taehyung stuttered in between his sobs, his shoulders shaking with the impact. 

"Never gonna happen love. I am here for you. Don't cry please." Jungkook kissed his forehead, patting his head lovingly as he left many pecks.

"How are you feeling?" After a few moments when Taehyung was calmed enough, Jungkook asked. Others already left the room to give the two privacy, even when they weren't aware of their relationship, they could feel something.

"I am fine.. just tired," Taehyung mumbled as he was still snuggling in Jungkook's embrace, arms wrapped possessively.

"Then change and we will sleep." Jungkook again kissed his head and finally, Taehyung met his gaze.

"Too tired to change," Taehyung pouted and Jungkook thought that his mind will make him do something dirty at the adorable view but being a mentally strong man, he shook off the thoughts instantly.

"Angel.. you will feel uncomfortable in these clothes. Umm, how about I will change your-" Jungkook said suggestively but lowkey, teasingly while tapping his chin as Taehyung was already sitting in front of him.

"NO NO NO NO.." Taehyung half screamed with flushed cheeks, his eyes blown wide and the older felt the need to add more to it.

"It's not like it never happened before?" Jungkook teased him and Taehyung couldn't take it anymore so he quickly got up and rushed to his room.

Cute.

Jungkook smiled to himself after watching his cute and innocent love but his smile faltered at thought of that attack.

"Whoever you are... I will make you suffer." His eyes darkened like they never sparkled a few seconds ago.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

"Aww.. they are so cute together. I never thought that Jungkook could be like that." Jin was squealing like a girl who is busy fangirling over her favorite ship after watching them in the bedroom.

"I told you before that Jk is so much a caring and loving person but only for those who deserve his love," Namjoon smiled while leaning more on the couch.

"Yeah.. now I am feeling alone.. ahh I need someone in my life. Caring.. sweet and of course the one who actually loves me." Jin said dreaming, sighing dramatically.

Namjoon was just immersed in his beauty... he wanted to tell him about his own feelings... his true feelings but-

"I am right here."

"Hunh?" Jin asked in confusion and Namjoon got more than just confused.

Damn.. did I say it out loud? What should I do now? If I confess him... no no.. what if he rejects me.. no.

"You said something, Joonie?" Jin asked innocently ignoring the fact that the nickname already caused a problem for the other.

"J-jo-joonie?" Namjoon stuttered badly, feeling a small short circuit in his brain.

"Yup... it's a good name for you... well if you don't like it then I won't call y-"

"No! no... I love it." Namjoon said in a panicked state and Jin frowned.

"Oh. Ok.. but are you alright?" Jin looked concerned now as he felt that Namjoon was acting weird.

"Yeah, I am fine it's just.. um, you gave me a nickname.. how about I give you one too?" Namjoon asked with the hope that the older will agree.. how naive of them.. a mafia right hand and a brilliant doctor were trying hard to give each other nicknames.

"Wow, it sounds good. Sure give me a good one," Jin beamed happily.

"How about.. Jiniee?"

"Haha, good one," Jin slapped Namjoon's arms weakly while laughing, finding the situation childish but joyful too.

"You are too much handsome, Jiniee." Namjoon again said it loud but this time Jin heard that loud and clear.

"Me? Well yeah of course I am worldwide handsome.," Jin said in a sassy way, like duh, it's a fact that everyone knows.

Namjoon couldn't control but laugh... his laughter screeched a brake when he felt something on his cheek.

"Your dimple is so deep," Jin awed with doe eyes, poking his dimple with forefinger... too much concentrated.

The touch was so small yet he caught Namjoon's attention so badly that he felt a tingling sensation in his body, making his nerves dance in ecstasy. 

"My affection is deeper," He said without realization, gaze fixed on the doctor's face.

"For whom?" Jin looked directly into Namjoon's eyes and the younger took a chance to lean forward on the older, finding the reduced distance, his heart jumping.

"Dinner is ready!" Hoseok screamed while placing dishes on the dining table.

Intruder

Namjoon mumbled annoyed as he finally thought to say something nice to the other but thanks to that butler who actually ruined his moment as Jin backed off quickly after hearing his voice.... with little blush on his cheeks.

"I- I should go now..." Jin got up after realizing what happened a moment ago.

"No Hyung.. you can't leave without dinner." Hoseok showed him his puppy eyes.

"Aishh I am gonna choke on it," Jin mumbled feeling the pressure while side-eyeing Namjoon who was still staring at him.

"What? You want to rock on it?" Hoseok asked with one raised brow.

"Nothing nothing... let's eat," Jin huffed defeated.

"You all eat.. Tae wants to sleep so I am also gonna take a rest. Jin Hyung please excuse my absence," Jungkook's voice caught their attention as the male excised himself when he left his room and saw all of them on the table.

"It's ok Jungkook.. just take care of him." Jin smiled and Jungkook left them all.

"He is so whipped" Hoseok blabbered with a huge smile.

"I am feeling jealous." Now Jackson started to mourn his loneliness.

"Oh come on.. don't be," Hoseok said while stuffing his mouth with food, finding it funny.

They continued their dinner while having some chit-chat, not to forget that Namjoon kept staring at Jin who silently avoided him, just to save himself from choking.

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Jungkook waited for Taehyung to come back to his room but when he didn't come back, he decided to barge into his room. When he left his room he saw his Hyungs dining. After talking with them, he made his way to Taehyung's room. 

He didn't bother to knock on the door and when he entered the room, he saw a cute scene as Taehyung was leaning on the headboard on his left side with the clothes that he was wearing before, in his hands.

He must be so much tired...

Jungkook internally cooed, a smile crept on his lips when he tried to take those clothes from Taehyung's hands... and the other mumbled some incoherent words in his sleep.

Somehow he managed to take those clothes from his hands, placed them on the couch, and then laid him down gently on the bed following him afterward. He slightly pulled him closer again to feel him right on his body.

"Goodnight love.. sweet dreams." Very lovingly, he kissed his forehead again and closed his eyes.

In the morning, Taehyung got up with his cute smile as if nothing happened. He stayed at the mansion while preparing for upcoming exams. Jungkook made sure to increase the security around the mansion for Taehyung's safety.

"Bye Mr. Jeon," Taehyung waved his hand like a child when Jungkook was about to leave the mansion. The older turned back and definitely a smile adorned his face when he saw an innocent angel in front of him, looking all cute and adorable.

Jungkook took some steps toward Taehyung with a smile and ruffled his hair to receive a pout in turn.

"I love to hear Mr. Jeon from your mouth... but I will prefer to hear Jungkook from your lips." Taehyung smiled widely and nodded.

"Bye. J- Jungkook." His shy, boxy smile, and his voice made Jungkook think that his name sounds better than normal.

"Bye angel take care.." He kissed his ear shell gently and Taehyung giggled due to the tickling sensation.

Jungkook left the mansion after threatening his men to keep his angel safe or else they won't see next day. As his previous men didn't come yet it means they didn't find anything about those attackers and it made Jungkook angry but he send more men for that purpose.

Just when he entered his office, he met with a strong scent.. kinda familiar. He scrunched his nose and right then he heard a familiar voice.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon.. or should I call you Jungkook?" Lisa said while flashing a smile when she got up from the couch she has been waiting on. She offered her hand to Jungkook who accepted after a moment of hesitation.

"Let's go for it. I accept this deal.." Lisa professionally smiled while placing the papers on the table and Jungkook just nodded and finally signed those papers after reading them. Seeing the signature and their sealed deal, Lisa smiled again with a different glint in her eyes.

"Congratulations.. we are partners now."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi sweethearts... How are you all? Life is good or not? If not then don't lose Hope.. everything will be fine soon. 💜

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1M 32.9K 52
"ᴡ-ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɪɴ ᴍᴇ?" ★彡[ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ ᴀ 17 ʏ/ᴏ ʏ/ɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ʏᴇᴛ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ.ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜱɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ɢᴏ...
444K 20.8K 37
[C O M P L E T E D] One of the biggest new hit companies soon to be owned by one of the most attractive men in the world catches the eye of the large...
123K 6.5K 30
❝Who are you?❞ ❝I'm the guy who knocked you out and fled the country.❞ ▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣ Working part-time to earn money as a full time university s...
146K 7.7K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...