Falling slowly then all at on...

By CaitlynKennedy7

When Caitlyn's big brother introduces her to 5 seconds of summer, will she fall for one of them? What happens... More

Falling slowly then all at once ( 5SOS & Ashton Irwin )
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
.Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
author note
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 39

326 4 0
By CaitlynKennedy7

I slowly move my head and sit up. I look around and sigh. I look over to Ashton who's curls are everywhere. I push them out of his face and get up and go to the bathroom. I pee, wash my hands and go back to my seat. I lay my head on Ashton's shoulder and stare at my new ring. Its so beautiful and shiny and has a big dimond and and and and and its perfect. I wanted nothing more. I smile and look down at Ashton. I give him a kiss on his cheek and smile. A lady comes in and looks at me. 

She says " Can you wake them up? We are about to land. "

I say " Yeah of caurse. "

I shake Ashtons shoulder. He stirs and and looks around.

He says " What? "

I say " Were about to land babe. "

He leans up and kisses me. I smile and look to my other side. I shake Keegans shoulder. 

He says " Im up. Were about to land, i know. "

I stand up and go to Michael. 

I say " Michael get up. Now or im never talking to you again. "

He shoots up like always. He hugs me and squeezes me tight. 

I push him back down and giggle. I walk over to Luke. I shake his shoudler.

I say " Luke wake up. "

I go over to my mom. Ashton and Michal start walking up the others. I shake her shoulder.

I say " Come on momma get up. "

She wakes up and nods. I go back over to my seat and sit. I sigh and look over to Keegan who is listening to music. 

" We will be landing now. Please put your seat belts on. "

Everyone moves and buckles there seat belts. I fumble with mine. Ashtons reaches over and buckles it for me. 

I say " Thanks. "

He just smiles at me. I giggle and playfilly push him.

I say " Stop looking at me like that you goof. "

He says " Why? "

I say "Beause it reminds me of that creepy old lady stare. "

He says " So you saying im creeping you out? "

I say " Yes! "

He laughs showing his dimples and just being himself. A little cutie. 

He says " Now i know how to creep you out. "

I say " Not fair! "

He says " You say that all you want. Im not gonna give in, although i know how to creep my self out. "

I say " Please! "

I give his the puppy dog eyes. 

He says " Oh god no. "

He closes his eyes and looks away. I make him look at me again. 

I say " Ashton. "

He says " Fine. It creeps me out when fans can tell me everything about me and sometimes i didnt even know it. "

I say " Awesome. Its easy doing that. "

He says " I know. "

i say " Your Ashton Feltcher Irwin, you have a mom and a little brother your getting- "

He says " No no im sorry i wont do it again. Please stop. "

I say " Fine. "

~ Niall's POV ~

There just the cutest ever. Im happy for my little sister. I trust her. I like Ashton and i trust him with her. I just cant believe my little sis is getting married before me. Its kinda crazy. I understand that they have been through so much and still able to love each other like its there last day. I want a girl like that. I wish i had time to get to know my fans. the ones that dont freak out when they see me. 

" ASHTON STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHA QUIT HAHAHAHA "

I smile at the two little ones. Ashton and her are tickling each other. Knowing my sister, she is very ticklish. 

~Ashton's POV~

I laugh as she squirms and moves around as i tickle her. She is so adroable. 

"Ash!!!"

I stop and pull her into my holding her tight. She lays on my chest breathing heavy.

She says " I wont forget that either. Dont think your off the hook. "

I giggle and roll my eyes. 

I say " No worries. Theres not much you can do that makes me mad. "

She says " I dont know Ashton. I know you more than you think. "

I say " I dont think so. "

She says " Okay. Whatever you  say Irwin. "

I smile. Just knowing thats gonna be her last name makes me happy. Its seems so unreal. I never tought that the first girl i actually fell in love with would be my last one. In all honesty i never imagined i would find a girl that all the boys liked, one that would help me through so much, i didnt even think i would find someone thats so alike me. Thats not a fan. Fans kinda alter the looks and personallity so we they think we dont see it. Its hard to explain. 

~Caitlyn's POV~

This is nice. Just having Ashton hold me tight. Its something we dont get to do often due to concerts and stuff. Its sweet and i like it. Cuddling is the best. Its really awesome when you love the person your cuddling with. Cuddling with Ashton is like cuddling a hard pillow that smells good. Ashton always smells good. Even when he's sweaty. I dont know. That sounds weird. Why am i talking to myself in my head? Is that weird? I dont think so. God im slow. All im saying is that I love Ashton Irwin. Im in love with him and i always will be. For the end of my life time. 

I look up to see Ashton already staring at me. I smile. He slowly starts leaning down. I meet him half way and kiss him. 

I say " Im in love with you Ashton. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 1.1K 28
What happens when Amber finds out she is adopted, and her biological brother is the one and only Ashton Irwin of 5 Seconds Of Summer Copyright: onede...
11.5K 332 49
Diana is really big fan of 5 seconds of summer. She won a ticket to their concert. When she met them she doesn't realize that she left a really good...
3.5K 212 34
Katerina is young girl who lives in Boston whose brother lives in Sydney, Australia. His name is Ashton Irwin. Heard of him? Yea, he is the drummer f...
857 137 35
What would happen if there were two sisters who got separated at birth? Well, that's Kayla and MacKenzie's story. MacKenzie, at a very young age, kne...