How to save a life

Per lashtonnlarryy

Harry Styles fan fic. Jessica Elizabeth Wilson is a quiet, independent girl who never got along with people d... Més

How to save a life
prologue
Chapter 1- The Way She Feels.
Chapter 2- Where did I go wrong?
Chapter 3- Im with you.
Chapter 4- Keep Holding On.
Chapter 5- "The worst things in life come free to us..."
Chapter 6- Fix You part 1.
Chapter 7- Fix you.part 2
authors note
Chapter 8- Darlin
Chapter 9- Restless
AUTHORS NOTE *IMPORTANT*

Chapter 10- Hold on till May

28 7 1
Per lashtonnlarryy

song of chapter~ hold on till May by pierce the veil

~~~~~~~~

It's been 2 days since the funeral and we're finally getting the stuff. Plus on top of that, Harry's taking me out.

We didn't go last night because I wasn't feeling well plus it's been a hectic month...at least it's almost my birthday! 18 here I come!

"oh jessaay!" Luke whispered in my ear. I look over at him with an annoyed expression but then smiled when I saw him with a little stuffed penguin and I just laughed.

"and lulu where did you get that?" Me and Luke have gotten pretty close, he was shy and hesitant at first but once he opens up he's like a little ball of rainbow sprinkles and doggie shits.

Luke just blushed and smirked "Lou gave me it" Him and Louis are something else...they should just date already.

"awe when?"

"he brought it back earlier when him and Nate went shopping, he said he thought of me." Luke just looked down and smiled with that deep dimple of his. "you excited for your date tonight?" Luke wiggled his eyebrows and I just laughed.

"It's not exactly a date, more like two friends going out!" I shrugged my shoulders and Luke just gave me a look.

"Trust me it's a date. If it was just friends getting together we'd all be going" I thought about it for a minute.

"oh my it is a date!" I was shocked and started to panic. "I only have an hour to get ready before he comes back to pick me up! oh shit! IM SHOWERING NOW! PERRIE!" I started to panic and Luke just laugh and snuggled with his penguin.

*

"c'mon darlin let me straighten it! you always have it natural and straighten would look hot!" Perrie whined

"no that will cause damage to my hair!" I whined back.

"C'mon don't be a yotch-b!"

"a what?!"

"a YOTCH-B!"

"I'm not even gonna ask."

"I plugged in the straightener"

"Pez no!"

"you wanna look like sex for Harry right?"

I huffed and rolled my eyes giving in. "yes"

Pez smiled in success. "good girl now let's get you looking fuckable"

"wait wha-"

"TIME TO STRAIGHT!"

*

"oh my fu- Perrie no!"

"c'mon you got the ass for it!"

"Perrie I'm not trying to look like a damn mistress!"

"Jessica it's just a black cocktail dress! c'mon you're gonna look smokin!" Pez held up a sparkly black dress. It was a little black dress, this is what I get for letting a fashionista try to dress me.

I groaned as she helped slide the dress up my body. Not to mention the thong she's making me wear along with it...

"Oh My Fuckish! You look so hot!" Pez looked at me and she looked like she was starting to tear up?

"Hey Pez did you see- WOAH!" I turned around to see Luke in the door way with wide eyes.

"To be honest Jess if I wasn't gay I'd so do you right now!" Luke said and my jaw dropped as Pez laughed.

"That what I want to hear!" Pez cheered and started to give me heels. Oh hell no.

"no"

"yes"

"no!"

"it goes with it all and if you don't wear it it ruins the whole thing!"

Once again Perrie won.

*

"Wow Jes I mean...Wow!" Harry said for like the fourth time since he got home.

"Damn girl did you steal some of my booty?!" Louis' remark.

I just started to blush. "Can we go now?" I asked shyly and Harry gulped and nodded.

"Yeah let's go". Harry didn't look half bad with his also black get up.

Walking to the car we heard Louis' voice saying "PLEASE USE PROTECTION CHILDREN I AM TOO YOUNG TO BE A GRAN DADDY YET!"

*

Harry took us to a little cafe called 'Askers'

It was hipster.

We sat down at a little couple table and ordered the supreme hot chocolate because why not?

"So we get the stuff tomorrow." Harry started and I nodded frowning a bit.

"To be honest I don't wanna read it but most of me is telling me too." I admit and Harry shook his head.

"Well I have a feeling I know what it all says." Harry said and I once again nod.

A few minutes later my supreme hot chocolate comes and oh my the whipped cream goodness.

After ordering a plate of ravioli I just started to sip at my hit chocolate. A few minutes of trying to savage up my whipped cream I noticed Harry watching me with a fond expression. I just look back.

"What?"

"you're just really beautiful you know?" I blushed.

"no I'm not Harry."

"Jes stop that."

"stop what?"

"putting yourself down."

I looked down disappointed in myself, not my fault my self esteem is so low.

"You know I like you Jessica" Was my ears hearing things?"

"re-really?"

"yes" I didn't know what to do so i just smiled and looked down, thank god the food came.

While eating Harry was once again giving me the fond expression.

"Jes I gotta tell you something." Op he's sick of me already.

"hm?"

Harry took a deep breath and smiled

"We're moving to New York with you." I just looked shocked

"What?"

"You heard me."

"You can't be serious? did you find a place!"

"Yes Jessica we've-"

"What do you even do for a living Harry!" Jessica asked and he sighed.

"I sing"

"sing?"

"yes me, Louis, Luke, and Perrie have a band."

"what's it called?"

"it's called?"

"Rejects"

I nodded. "That's cool, will I get to see you live?" I asked curiously

"Of course, I hope you'll like it."

The rest of the date consists of finding out little facts about about each other and learning more. It just made me like him a bit more.

*

"Jes wait." I stopped before opening the front door to Harry's house.

"Yah?"

Harry reached up to me on the step and faced me.

"I really liked this, we should do it again."

I nodded feeling my heart beat loud in my chest. Can he hear it?

"Yeah I'd like that." I said with a smile and just stared into his eyes. Those emerald green eyes. They can cure ebola.

'Your eyes can cure Ebola' I just wanted to say.

Harry started to lean in and my heart felt like it was going to burst! This is happening! My first real kiss! With Harry! It's gonna happen!

I started to lean up and closed my eyes feeling his hot breath on my lips. The gap was so small and it's was about to close to seal the kiss...

"OKAY THATS ENOUGH FOR ONE NIGHT CHILDREN WE HAVE A BUSY DAY PLANNED TOMORROW!" The door opened and Louis screamed making me jump like 3 feet back.

I was so mad, didn't even get that kiss.

Harry looked pissed. I just chuckled. Going in passing Louis I hear Harry mutter a 'fuck you' and I laughed.

~~~~

NEW CHAPTER DONE.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

14.1K 274 19
Harry's dad just got remarried, and he's invited all the boys to join him as he meets his dad's new wife and his new stepsister. Despite her attitude...
267K 7.8K 53
*One Direction fanfic, mainly Harry Styles* -The entire British society is a supernatural population- Every human is in hiding. Every creature is in...
148K 3.3K 69
A Zauren fanfic, where family means nothing, truth is your escape, leaving is your only option, love is your healer, and new beginnings are not enoug...
10.3K 127 24
Lucy Hale is a hardcore Directioner with front row tickets to see the boys. However, her dad ruins her chances to meet the boys of her dreams when he...