Chapter 10- Hold on till May

song of chapter~ hold on till May by pierce the veil

~~~~~~~~

It's been 2 days since the funeral and we're finally getting the stuff. Plus on top of that, Harry's taking me out.

We didn't go last night because I wasn't feeling well plus it's been a hectic month...at least it's almost my birthday! 18 here I come!

"oh jessaay!" Luke whispered in my ear. I look over at him with an annoyed expression but then smiled when I saw him with a little stuffed penguin and I just laughed.

"and lulu where did you get that?" Me and Luke have gotten pretty close, he was shy and hesitant at first but once he opens up he's like a little ball of rainbow sprinkles and doggie shits.

Luke just blushed and smirked "Lou gave me it" Him and Louis are something else...they should just date already.

"awe when?"

"he brought it back earlier when him and Nate went shopping, he said he thought of me." Luke just looked down and smiled with that deep dimple of his. "you excited for your date tonight?" Luke wiggled his eyebrows and I just laughed.

"It's not exactly a date, more like two friends going out!" I shrugged my shoulders and Luke just gave me a look.

"Trust me it's a date. If it was just friends getting together we'd all be going" I thought about it for a minute.

"oh my it is a date!" I was shocked and started to panic. "I only have an hour to get ready before he comes back to pick me up! oh shit! IM SHOWERING NOW! PERRIE!" I started to panic and Luke just laugh and snuggled with his penguin.

*

"c'mon darlin let me straighten it! you always have it natural and straighten would look hot!" Perrie whined

"no that will cause damage to my hair!" I whined back.

"C'mon don't be a yotch-b!"

"a what?!"

"a YOTCH-B!"

"I'm not even gonna ask."

"I plugged in the straightener"

"Pez no!"

"you wanna look like sex for Harry right?"

I huffed and rolled my eyes giving in. "yes"

Pez smiled in success. "good girl now let's get you looking fuckable"

"wait wha-"

"TIME TO STRAIGHT!"

*

"oh my fu- Perrie no!"

"c'mon you got the ass for it!"

"Perrie I'm not trying to look like a damn mistress!"

"Jessica it's just a black cocktail dress! c'mon you're gonna look smokin!" Pez held up a sparkly black dress. It was a little black dress, this is what I get for letting a fashionista try to dress me.

I groaned as she helped slide the dress up my body. Not to mention the thong she's making me wear along with it...

"Oh My Fuckish! You look so hot!" Pez looked at me and she looked like she was starting to tear up?

"Hey Pez did you see- WOAH!" I turned around to see Luke in the door way with wide eyes.

"To be honest Jess if I wasn't gay I'd so do you right now!" Luke said and my jaw dropped as Pez laughed.