Touch Me Tease Me

By Sativaaaaaaa

Book of one shots More

Bookworm || Sarah Paulson
Steel Magnolias || Athena Carter
Curly Fries || Cate Blanchett
One In The Same || Wilhemina Venable
Just Us Two || Sarah Paulson
Three Doesn't Seem Too Bad || Sarah Paulson
Give Me Your Hand || Billie Dean Howard
Who's Gonna Clean This Up? || Billie Dean Howard
Drunken Tongue Sober Heart || Sarah Paulson
Thank God It Was All A Dream || Sarah Paulson
Two Of A Kind || Audrey Tindall
All Night Long || Cordelia Goode
Surname || Ally Mayfair - Richards
Mother's Love || Billie Dean Howard
For Who You Are || Wilhemina Venable
My Boo || Marie Laveau
There's Life in Death || Wilhemina Venable
greetings humans
Too Good At Goodbyes || Wilhemina Venable
Jealous || Wilhemina Venable
Writings On The Wall || Wilhemina Venable
Morning Bliss || Billie Dean Howard
Tricks Up My Sleeve|| Billie Dean Howard
Love Letters || Wilhemina Venable
Pray For You || Billie Dean Howard
I Don't Wanna Do This Anymore || Cordelia Goode
6:32am
Lava || Cordelia Goode
You're My Voice of Reason When My Mind Goes South || Wilhemina Venable
The Secret In The Tears || Mildred Ratched & Wilhemina Venable

Just Us Two || Sarah Paulson

3.5K 70 34
By Sativaaaaaaa

11.) Don't cry. Everything's going to be okay.
14.) Am I not good enough?/ I'm not good enough.

||Reader's name is Gina.||

Gina

"Babe its time for us to go! Are you ready?!"  I was standing at the bottom of the stairs shouting up to Sarah. She's kept me waiting for over an hour and we were almost late to my doctors appointment.

"Here I come!" I saw her stagger out of our bed room while trying to put her shoe on. I simply rolled my eyes and walked around from the stairs as she started to descend them.

By the time I made it to the door she was behind me with her keys and phone. We got in the car and basically sped to the doctors office since she had made us late.

"Next time slow down and be on time. I'm carrying precious cargo here!" I immediately scolded as I got out of the car. I instinctively set my right hand atop my stomach as I walked around the car and to the entrance of the building.

"I'm sorry I kept getting distracted while getting ready and I didn't want us to be late. We find out our baby avocado's gender today aren't you excited!" Her voice got slightly higher in pitch as she ended her sentence. I looked at her and my heart melted when I saw her eyes lit up and a giant smile on her face.

"Yes I'm excited now let me go check in so we can see our avocado." I pecked her lips quickly before walking over to the desk and checking in with the receptionist.

After everything was done I went and sat by Sarah, who immediately put her hand on my stomach before leaning down and talking to our baby. The baby instantly started moving around making me slight groan in pain and a bit of irritation. I was about say something until the doctor called my name. I simply side eyed Sarah before getting up and walking in the back with the doctor.

Sarah trailed close behind me and once we got in the room she helped me up on the table before sitting next to me.

"So how have you been? Been sleeping okay?" The doctor questioned as she logged into the computer and turned the ultra machine on.

"I've been alright but it gets hard to sleep sometimes because our little avocado likes to push up against my lungs when I lay down. But other than that I've been fine." I explained as I laid back on the table with my hands on my stomach, softy tapping my fingers over it.

"Well that's normal. The baby is starting to grow so sometimes the stretch in odd ways but if that's all then lets take a look at this bugger shall we?" She stood up and walked over to the sink as I lifted my shirt up to me chest exposing my round stomach.

"Hopefully we'll be able to get a good look. Sarah woke em up. As usual." I slightly side eyed Sarah making her chuckle under her breath as the doctor came and sat by my other side.

"Every time I start talking avocado wakes up. Its not my fault!" Sarah vindicated herself whilst raising her hands in defense. I just rolled my eyes again before wincing at the coldness of the gel.

I turned my head towards the screen and watched as the picture began to form once the sensor was in my stomach. Soon the baby's heartbeat filled the room causing all of us go to silent. A smile began to grow on my face as the baby moved giving us a better look at her.

"Oh my god its a girl! Yes you owe me 30 bucks Sare!" I exclaimed whilst clapping my hands and doing a little dance.

"Oh man I was hoping for a boy!" She huffed before flopping back in her seat with an adorable pout on her face.

"Its okay Sareee. If she's anything like me she'll definitely be a tomboy." The doctor snapped a few pictures for us before wiping my stomach off and heading back over to the desk before speaking.

"We have the results back from the genetic test you did a few months back. Would you like to hear the results?"

"Yes I would like to." I sat up once my shirt was down and I leaned forward placing my hands on the edge of the table.

"Well we can confirm that the baby will have asthma when she is born do to it hereditary. No down syndrome, clef pallet, clef lip or arm. But we have discovered that she may or may not have autism. We won't be too sure until a year or so after she's born. We can get her tested early and start treatment soon after that but we'll just have wait it out and see."

As she was speaking Sarah and I stayed quiet just nodding along. I could visibly see the panic in Sarah's face but I on the other hand wasn't too worried. I've dealt with and monitored my asthma my whole life and I was well experienced in taking care of special needs children.

After hearing the results, getting the pictures and planning my next appointment Sarah and I went back home. She was being a bit distant but I wasn't really too worried. I knew she needed sometime to digest what the doctor told us so I wasn't pushing her to talk or bothering up. I sent some pictures of the baby to our friends and let them know the gender before retreating upstairs.

"Babe I'm going to take a nap. Wake me up in an hour?" I glanced down at her as she stood in the kitchen.

"Yeah. Go ahead and get some rest." She hadn't bothered to look up at me when she responded. I sighed softy to myself before heading upstairs and laying down.

I woke up about 3 hours later. The sun was setting and the house was unusually quiet. I sat up while rubbing my eyes and checked my phone before getting up and going downstairs.

"Babe? You were supposed to wake me up sooner." I rounded the corner into the kitchen and was met with silence. Sarah wasn't there.

I frowned and went to check the living room. She wasn't there either. I went back upstairs and checked the bathroom and the guest room. No sign of her there either. I went back into our room and noticed her nightstand was cleaned off completely. I opened the drawer finding it empty.

Panic set in as I went around the room and noticed her things were gone. Tears stung my eyes as I frantically dialed her number. I couldn't get through to her. I started texting her inside and saw my texts not sending giving me verification that she had blocked me. I went on all social media and saw she had blocked me from there too.

It was like my heart stopped. Tears ran down my face as I dialed Sandy's number with shakey hands.

"Genie!! What's up girly?" Sandy cheerful voice rang from the other end.

"Sandy she left.. She's gone and she blocked me and I have no idea where she went!" I began to ramble as tears ran down my face. It soon started getting more difficult for me to breathe.

"Hey hey hey calm down. Who left Gina? What happened?!" I heard the panic lace through her voice. I heard some shuffling in the background but I was too concerned about what was happening in my little world.

"Sarah! Sarah left! I don't know why. We.. We went to the doctors office and she was a little distant but I wasn't too worried because we got some heavy hitting news but I didn't think she was gonna leave! Oh God Sandy she really left!" I began to hyperventilate causing me to get dizzy so I sat down on the bed. It felt like the room was spinning.

I closed my eyes and began to take deep breaths to calm myself.

"Come open the door." Sandy's voice startled me but I got up and went downstairs. I unlocked and opened the door revealing Sandy standing in front of me with two boxes of tissue and her arms wide open.

Tears stung my eyes again as I leaned into her crying into her chest. She walked me back into the house closing the door with her foot and we sat down on the floor. She opened one of the boxes of tissues and used one to wipe my tears and she held me in her arms.

"Why did she leave? Did I do something wrong? Am I not good enough?" I sobbed into Sandy's chest as my breath began to get shallow again.

"Hey hey. Shhh. Breathe with me honey. Don't cry. Everything will be alright. I promise."

___________________________

word count - 1500

part one of 3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 852 15
sp characters! thanks for reading and enjoy! ALL STORIES ARE MAKING BY ME!! every single one is original and authentic.
88.4K 1.6K 28
just Taylor one shots (gxg)
6.4K 213 9
Sarah Paulson/her characters/some other characters one shots. I accept requests and will try to write them as fast as I can (pretty much anything exc...
65.7K 2.2K 28
A bunch of one shots of Sarah and some of her characters (not all are one shots...more like 2 shots haha) - Just some stuff that come into my head l...