Our Journey From Engagement T...

By shiprasaini1

Preeti is a simple girl like every indian girl. Her parents fixed her marriage to Siddharth who lives in Amer... More

characters name
Prologue
1. The Proposal
2. Friend talk
3. Siblings talk
4. First meet
5. Decision
6. Engagement
7. Siddharth
8. Preeti
9. Phone call
10. Karwa chauth fast
11. Preparations
12. His Arrival
13. His gift
14. Mother's scolding
15. Diwali Preparations
16. The flying cockroach
17. A date with him
18. The Sleeping Prince
19. A Car drive with him
20. Furious Siddharth
21. The Confession Of Love
22. The Red mark
23. The friend's wedding
24. The Rajma curry
25. The Football match
26. Enjoying carnival fest with him
27. First kiss
28. Diwali celebration
29. His inspiration
30. A night with him at fields
31. The last meet with him
32. The Farewell
33. The new owner of my company
34. His Ignorance
35. Broken me
36. The humilation
37. Moving on from his memories
38. Missing her
39. My new boss
40. His possessiveness
41. Sharing my lunch with him
42. Giving me a lift to home
43. His kiss
44. The obsessive monster
46. The party
47. Dance with him
48. Her Family
49. His pain
50. My birthday
51. Her pain
52. Shopping with him
53. The night under the moon
54. Pushing away her demons
55. Back to home
56. The angle of my life
57. Friend's wedding
58. His arrival
59. Taking care of her wounds
60. Dance with him
61. I don't deserve him
62. His confession
63. His Bride
64. Taking a step ahead
65. My wedding dress
66. Our Wedding
67. The First Night
68. Romance with my husband
69. EPILOGUE
New Story

45. My Savior

31.7K 1.2K 47
By shiprasaini1

Preeti's point of view

My feet was stumbled and i was about to fell on the floor very hardly when some masculine manly body hold me by my shoulder and save me from falling.

I raised my head up and coffee brown eyes met with my teary eyes. Siddharth was standing there looking at me worriedly.

I felt relief looking at him and hugged him immediately like my life is only depending on him.

"Please save me." I whispered in my shaky voice.

Siddharth pull me back from the hug. He traced his knuckles on my sore cheeks and his thumb on my cutting lower lip.

His eyes turned to red in anger and he clenched his jaw.

"Who did this to you?" He asked me in a low dangerous voice.

How could I tell him what kartik did to me and said dirty things about me. I didn't say anything and stand there silently weeping.

"Preeti tell me the name." He said while looking at me dangerously. He flared his nostrils like an angry bull.

"He beat me baldly and call me his personal whore. He said he wanted to fu..." I sobbed loudly and more tears fell from my eyes thinking about it.

"Who..?" He asked me while whipping my tears with his thumb and cupped my face. His eyes is still red due to anger and he looked dangerously calm like a silence before the storm.

I opened my mouth to tell him about the culprit when the door from which i came is open and kartik walked like nothing is happen. His tie is back on his neck and hair are perfectly combed. He looked at me like he is giving me a warning not to say any word against him.

My body shivered in fear looking at him and my hold on Siddharth waist become tight.

Siddharth looked at kartik in rage of anger. His eyes all red like a hungry lion and he flared his nostrils like he is ready to jump on his enemy.

He make move aside little and started walking towards Kartik with long strides.

Siddharth hit a tight punch on kartik's face that he stumbled on his feet.Siddharth punched him again on the other side of his face. After that Siddharth punched kartik on his face many more time that he fell on the near by employee desk. Kartik took a laptop on desk and hit Siddharth with that.

Siddharth stumbled on his feet little but he balanced himself and punched on kartik's face hardly.

Then he hold Kartik by his shoulder and hit his head to kartik's head very hardly that kartil felt little dizzy and fell on the floor. Everyone is standing there and watching the show.

Siddharth again make kartik stand on his fit by gripping his hair from back and hit his head on a glass wall many times.

"How....dare....you....to.....touch...her.." Siddharth said while hit kartik's head on glass wall after every word and every hit is harder then before that glass wall is broken into many pieces and kartik's head is started bleeding a d he fell on the floor. I never saw Siddharth that much angry before. It's like I'm seeing a different Siddharth in front of me.

Siddharth breathing harshly amd look at Kartik with anger. He kicked on kartik's stomach one last time and turned towards me.

He was about to take a step towards me when Kartik starts laughing in his creepy bloody teeth.

"So much possessive..she must me very good in bed. Tell me how hard did you fuck her." Karkit said while standing up from the floor with his stumbled feet.

Siddharth fisted his both hand and clenched his jaw in anger. Siddharth turned to kartik's side ready to attack him.

"Siddharth..." I screamed Siddharth's name when Kartik try to stab on Siddharth's stomach with a sharp cutting glass but Siddharth caught the glass in between and took it from krtik with a jerk.

Siddharth continuously punched on kartik face that he fell on the floor but Siddharth didn't stop.

"I will fucking kill you even if you touch any single hair of her." He said while continuously hitting punch on kartik's face. If he looked before a hungry lion then he looked like a beast now who is hungry for a blood. I am not in a condition to stop him. My mind is still not working.

"You touched her again that will be the last day of your fucking life..I will fucking buried you alive.." Siddharth kept hitting on kartik's unconscious body.

"Sid..stop..stop..dude..you will kill him."
Nick hold Siddharth from his back try to stop him.

"Leave me...how dare he touched her. I want to fucking kill him." Siddharth said while hitting on kartik's face again.

"Guards take him from here and call the police." Nick called the guards who just entered on our floor.

Guards came and took kartik's unconscious body from the floor.

"Sid...Get yourself dude..Preeti needs you." Nick said to Siddharth try to divert his attention from kartik's to me.

After hearing my name Siddharth look at me and his eyes changed from angry to soft one.

"What are you guys looking at..get back to your work and dare if this news go out from this office to media that was the last day of that person in this firm." Siddharth said to everyone who was standing there like a statue. I can see the fear in their eyes of Siddharth that's why no one involved in Siddharth and kartik's fight.

"Go, she needs you..I will take care of this." Nick said to Siddharth who was standing there.Siddharth walked towards me. He took my hand and dragged me to his cabin by holding my hand.

Siddharth make me sit on the couch and went towards his washroom. He came out after after some time with a first aid kit in his hand. He set beside me and make me turn towards him.

He looked at me concerned. I can clearly saw his concern eyes towards me. He raised his hand and cares my red cheeks. Then his hands traveled to my neck and look at me worriedly. I was following his every action and my vision blurred due to tears. He traced his thumb to my lower lip and i hissed in sudden pain and closed my eyes when he touched my cuted lower lip.

His eyes turned to red due to anger. He clenched his jaw and fuming in anger. I put my hand on his face to calm him. He closed his eyes and take a deep breath. After that he took a cotton and dabbed in a sprit. He dab the cotton carefully on my lower lip. I fisted my hand tightly due its burning sensation.

I felt so blessed having him beside me this time. This is not the first time when someone one slapped me but this is the first time someone apply medicine on my wound. I feel so protected beside him. I wanted to forget everything for a second and wanted to be in his arms. I wanted to feel his warmth.

I throw the first aid kit on the floor with my hand which is placed on the couch between him and I, and hug him. He stumble little but balanced himself and hug me by my waist. I heard sound of glass but i ignored it. He pulled me more closer to me and buried his head on the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry, I should have told you in first place when he first time threatened me." I said still hugging him. Tears came out from my eyes.

"Sshhh..Don't think about that. I will not let anything happens to you." He said while caressing my head still hugging me.

"I was afraid that he will do something worst to me so I didn't say anything to anyone and kept quiet." I said putting my head on his chest.

"He will not bother you again. But please never hide anything to me again. If something will bother you, you will tell me." He said while breaking the hug and carse my cheeks. I nodded my head while put my hand on his. I felt something wet on my hand. I looked at Siddharth's hand and its bleeding.

"Your hand is bleeding." I said holding his hand in mine which is turned into red due to his blood.

"May be got cut when he was traying to stab me with cutted glass. Leave it I'm fine." He said while taking his hand from me.

"No, it's not fine. We should have go to hospital." I said taking his hand back, tears are falling from my eyes looking at his hand.

"It's not necessary. It just a miner cut." He said.

"Stop acting like a child Siddharth. When will you grow. Let me dressing it." I said while wiping my tears and started looking at the first aid kit. My eyes fell on the broken spirit bottle and i cursed myself. I started looking around something which could help me to wash his wound.

"What are you looking at." He asked me.

"Do you drink?" I asked him looking at him.

"What..Yeah i mean sometime but why are you asking.?" He asked me confusingly.

"Do you have mini bar in your cabin?" I asked while looking at him.

"Preeti don't you think it's still early for drink." He mocked me.

I give him a 'not to mess with me right now' look.

He understand me by my look because next moment he pointed his finger at corner of the room. I got up from the couch and took a whisky bottle from the mini bar.

More tears fell from my eyes looking at his hand. He got hurt just because of me.

I took his hand and wash his hand with whiskey.

"Preeti where did you get the idea to wash the wound with drink." He asked me while i was busy washing his wound with whiskey.

"I watch in a movie. Some goons attacked a hero and he got hurted in between fighting with them. After that he washed his wound with his drink." I said still washing his hand.

He chuckled at my comment.

"You treated my wound just because you watched your hero treating his wound with his drink. What if something happened, what if infection spread my hand i have to cut it." He laughed.

"Shut up with your nonsense. I know what i am doing and it's just not because of the movie i read it somewhere, hard drinks contains the alcohol and alcohol is using to treat the wound." I said while applying the ointment on his wound. Thank god he didn't put it on the couch otherwise i also throw it on the floor. I really embarrassed from my previous act.

His cut is not deep but i am really afraid looking at his hand.

"Why you have to beat him like this just give him to the police. Now look you got hurt yourself." I said while whipping my tears with the back of my hand which fell from my eyes

I take my dupatta and tore a strip from it and started bandaged his wound with the strip. When I bandaged him he didn't say anything just looked at my every action.

He raised my chin with his hand and looked into my eyes. He came close to me and decreased the distance between us. He hold me by my waist and pull me towards him. My mind stop working, my heart beating fastly due to our closeness. He bent his head towards my neck and blow his hot air on it. I closed my eyes due to sensation. I clutched his shoulders tightly when i felt his soft lips on my neck. I felt the same sensation which i felt two years back.

I opened my eyes when he pulled himself from my neck then lips touched to my right cheek and he kissed me there and then to my left cheek. He then move to my forehead and kissed me there like he is telling me everything is gonna be fine. He is with me now and never going to leave me. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He is already looking at me intensely.

What are you doing to me Siddharth. Why are you making a difficult for me to stay away from you. I am afraid that If he keep doing this may be i will forgive him one day. It's already difficult why are you making it more difficult by staying close to me.

Suddenly his cabin's door open.

"Oh! I'm sorry I will come after sometime." Realization hit me and i pulled back from Siddharth when i heard Nick voice. He closed the door again and left.

"Are you fine now?" He asked me.

I nodded my head and said "I think i should leave."

I got up from the couch and walk towards the door.

"Preeti.. Are you still angry on me for my mistakes." I stop on my track when i heard his voice.

"Which mistakes are you talking about. If you asking about the loan, then I'm still angry on you." I said without looking at him.

After saying that I leave from his office and went my home because what happened today in office everyone looking at me sympathetically and I don't want that. They are making me uncomfortable with their stares. He insisted me to go to hospital with him for further check up but i tell him that I'm fine and just wanted to go home and rest. Siddharth wanted to drop me home but I refused his offer but he send me with his driver.
.....................................................................

Sid's point of view

It's been two weeks now when the incident happen with Preeti in office. My blood boils when I saw her in that condition. Five fingers red marks are clearly visible on her both cheeks. I wanted to kill that bastard with my bare hands. If Nick didn't stop me that was the last day of his life.

Preeti didn't come few days in office after that incident and I can understand her uneasiness. But everyone treated her normal like before because everyone know if anyone say anything to Preeti they will face my wrath.

She is still angry with me for a loan matter. But what should I do? I can't stop myself for paying the loan. I was asking her forgiveness for that day but she is adamant that she will pay my money back which I can't let her do, which is mine is all hers.

I become restless day by day but i have to be patience if I want to win her heart again. When I look at her i wanted to hold her in my arms and kissed her all day. I wanted her to be my side. I wanted to marry her as soon as possible and live my long life with her. I have to try hard to gain her forgiveness.

My cabin door open and Nick walked into my cabin. He never knocked because he thought its his birthright to annoy me. Now a days he keeps coming to India. He set on a seat in front of my desk.

"Don't you have any work in New York branch that you come again." I said while looking at the file.

"Oh! baby you know i can't live without you." He mocked me.

I get annoyed immediately when he behave like that and treated me like his girlfriend. He exactly know how to get into my nerves.

"Don't fucking call me that." I said looking at him annoyingly.

"Why baby.." he said with smirking.

"Do you want me to call you nany in front of Emily. " i said with a smirk and take my phone to show him that i am going to call her. His smirk fell off immediately.

He used to babysit his neighbors baby for part time job but never tell anyone because it will affected his stud reputation in college so he hide it from everyone but when i came to know about his secret i started calling him nany and he get annoyed. It's still affected him and i really enjoy it. He had a crush on Emily for four years but never get enough balls to ask her for a date and i take that chance to annoy him.

"Don't you dare to do such things." He said like a warning.

"Watch me.." i said.

"Okey..okey i'm sorry i will not call you that again." He said while raising his both hands as a surrender.

"How's Pretty Preeti?" Nick asked me seriously after sometime.

"She is fine. It took sometime to her to forget the incident." I said.

He nodded his head and said, "Any progress in your relationship ?"

I sigh and shake my head as no.

"I don't know how much time she will take to forgive me." I said while running my hand in my hair.

"Give her some flowers, take her to the romantic dates. Showered her with gifts and surprises." He said.

"She is not that type of girl. I know her She will not affected with such things, she even get angry if i do such things. I can't understand how to ask her forgiveness and after I paid her loan she became more angry to me." I said.

"Then tell her everything, what happened with you, two years back." He said.

I shake my head as no.

"I don't want her forgiveness and love out of pity." I said.

"Siddharth may be she is not angry on you. She is hurt and don't wanted to get close to you because maybe she is afraid that you will leave her again. After all she also endure same pain which you were going through in two years." He said.

"I know she is hurt and it's not easy for her to forgive me. But how i make her believe that I love her so much and I am not going to leave her this time. I don't know what to do to ask her forgiveness because whenever i try to talk to her she ran from there like i am some kind of virus." I said defeatedly.

"Idea....There is a huge business party is going to happen, here in Delhi, the day after tomorrow and many popular businessmen are attending it. I came India only to attend this. You must be have their invitation too. Ask Preeti to be your date for the night and she can't say no because it is related to work and here is your chance my boy, to come close to her because there is no chance she will run." He said.

"Bad idea...rather than taking her to business party i would love to take her to a romantic date. She will never go to a business party with me." I said.

There is another knock in my cabin door and i granted the permission to come in.

Vishal(peon) came into my office with my lunch.

"Sir your lunch.." he said while serving food in a plate for me and Nick. After serving food to us, he leave from my cabin.

"Dude...Are you sick?" He asked me looking at the food.

"No why..?" I asked him confusingly.

"Then why are you eating a vegetarian food." He said with a frown.

"Because your bhabhi send it specially for me." I said with a smile while serving some rice myself.

"Huh!..bhabhi?" He said confusingly.

"Preeti..." I said rolling my eyes.

I know this food is made by Preeti. I can recognize her food taste even in my sleep. She still knows what i like or not, and the way she took care of me when i got cut my hand..all this gave me a new hope for us.

"Mmm....this food is yum. I never thought vegetables can taste be that good." He said while eating.

"I have to say, Pretty Preeti is beautiful and talented..if you will ever change your mind tell me i will marry her." He said while eating his food.

"Do you want me to kill you right now? If yes i will do it gladly." I said, looking at him angrily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 3.3K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
312K 32.5K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
3.7M 131K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
658K 35.2K 41
COMPLETED✅ #1 on indian on 23/3/21 #1 on care on 25/5/21 #1 on india #1 on together on 10/10/21 #1 on apart Veer Singhania. A self made billionaire...