Love Me True (Love Me Book 2)

By Sarahbeth552002

Faye Brantley had always done what was expected; she's a good nurse, a responsible sister, and a great friend... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (The End)
Love Me Long

Love Me Dear (Love Me book 3)

12.5K 192 1
By Sarahbeth552002

Now posting!

Trinity Emerson has managed to escape a truly terrifying marriage with the help of her family. Leaving her home town of Savannah, GA she landed in Wyoming and working for Levi Shaw at Shaw Holdings. Her work was rewarding, and while she is not miserable she is lonely. Levi Shaw has led a life of secrets and he is used to hiding behind a mask, a mask which has made him equally lonely. As Levi and Trinity spend more and more time together, secrets are shared and walls are torn down as they realize that they have more in common than either one of them thought. But as they start to trust and love again, past mistakes interfere once more. Will those mistakes make them stronger or rip them apart forever?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 58 12
Cora Matthews is a new intern at her dream hospital in her dream job. Fresh out of med school she is ready to learn and make some new friends. She me...
631K 16.3K 58
Britt Malone was your average, busy medical student. She was a pretty good student, one who studied constantly. After her social life took a toll, Br...
83.2K 7.9K 24
Mave Stevens has lived a dream life as a famous actress in a famous family, but she never thought fame would put her in danger. Having survived being...
729K 41.3K 28
Olivia Perry has always made bad choices, and it has become Declan Brooks's full time job to save her from the consequences. Olivia has known Declan...