Issues // H.S. // A.U.

By Hitterj

18+ / Very Mature "So you've been stalking me?" "Completely." I laugh at his candor and I watch as his eyes l... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty

30.2K 750 1.4K
By Hitterj

DANI

I left a little package for Harry on his bed with a note on top explaining what to do. I took my own stuff and locked myself away in the bathroom to perfect my look. It was the night before Christmas Eve, Harry and I both planning on spending the next two to three nights with his family at his mom's place. Tonight we were exchanging our... riskier presents in private.

I didn't know what Harry had gotten me, but my best guess was something kinky. I wouldn't be surprised if he sprang some crazy new sex position on me, or revealed some fetish that we hadn't explored yet. It didn't really matter. I was down for pretty much anything when it came to him.

Fluffing out my hair, voluminous waves looking shiny as the lights gleam throughout my dark hair. I kept my makeup more innocent in nature, soft colors and tones, and a simple gloss instead of a vampy lipstick. I was currently pinning the velvet Santa hat to my hair, so it wouldn't fall off if things got a little wild. At some point, I was sure that Harry would rip it off, but I could just imagine the little fluffy bobble at the end bouncing as I rode him.

A smile graces my face as I imagine the scenario unfolding: Harry standing by his bed in his matching outfit. His eyes darkening as he sees me saunter over to him in my velvet lingerie. The skirt was precariously short, showing off the bottom of my ass cheeks, round and plump, covered by red satin in a pair of cheekster panties. It kind of looked like the skirts from Mean Girls that the Plastics wore during the talent competition, but much riskier. The top was a matching velvet bustier with ribbing that kept my breasts perky and pooling at the top over the cups. With just the simplest tug my breasts would be free for Harry to feast on. I finished it off with a pair of thigh high tights and black scrappy heels I rarely wore because they were nearly five inches tall.

They made my legs look incredible though...

And I probably wouldn't be doing much standing tonight anyways.

I recheck every bit of me to make sure I didn't miss any grooming, spritzing on a little perfume that I knew he liked. Suddenly, I heard Harry start walking up the stairs, a call of my name when he didn't see me in his room. I bite my lip, smiling, and picture him slowly walking over to the small package I left him. He must open the wrapping paper quietly, because I can't hear anything. In just a minute or two, my phone buzzes on the bathroom counter.

From Harry:  You're a cheeky little thing.

I breathe out a laugh, and text:

To Harry:  Just wait.

From Harry:  I'm ready whenever you are, baby girl.

I take a deep breath, checking myself out in the mirror one final time before taking ahold of my phone, and exiting the bathroom. The lights were all off in the house besides his bedroom, the door ajar, light streaming narrowly into the hallway. I walk over calmly, stopping just outside and unlocking my phone. I quickly connect to his wireless speakers and find the Christmas themed playlist I made for us. It was a mixture of classics and covers ranging from cute and sweet to fast and playful. We could fuck and make love to this music.

Once I hear the familiar sound of bell sounds of Jingle Bell Rock, I open the door and step in. I set my phone down on the nearest piece of furniture, and start to slowly make my way towards Harry.  He's got a fat grin on his face, eyes wandering down my body. I can tell how much he likes my first present, and I can't help but thank my past self in getting him the matching set.

Before me is Harry, tatted up, slight defined muscles but nothing egregious, wearing a very tight and revealing pair of red velvet short shorts. They clung to the top of his thighs, showing every curve and bulge of his pelvis. Even soft he was big, and I couldn't wait to see the outline of his hard dick trying to escape it's confinement. It sat pretty low on his tip, and I knew his length would be too long to stay tucked away. An image of his perfect mushroom head, weeping and pulsing, peeking out of that band made my knees nearly buckle beneath me.

I stop before I get too close, doing a little spin for him to get an ass shot. He's biting his lip, eyes cast downward when I turn around again. When they flash up to me, I give him the most devilish grin I could muster, my finger rotating, letting him know I want him to do a little spin for me too.

A huff of a laugh escapes him, obeying me and showing his perky ass. I think I could actually take a bite out of it, it looked that good. We take each other in for a few seconds just enjoying the view.

His hand reaches out for me, my own hand finding his like a magnet. Softly tugging me forward, our eyes never stray from the other's. The gentle green of his irises are mesmerizing as always, and I can see that spark of excitement in them. He and I both knew how special this first Christmas was for us.

Soon we would be distracted with lawyers and cops and testimonies. Everyone would know what had happened to Mickie and myself. This blissful happiness we had surrounded ourselves in would leave us, replaced by anxiety and grief. We would, of course, have each other, but the impending investigation and hopeful trial would take a toll on us, especially me.

"I love you." I tell him, tangling my fingers into the baby hairs on the back of his neck.

His eyes soften a bit, "I love you, Daniella."

We both lean in, lips delicately meeting. Our kiss is slow and we savor every last moment of it. A sigh of relief leaves Harry when we separate, as if my kiss was the one thing he needed in his life. Blinking open my eyes, I found his already staring at me. I felt his hands squeeze my hips, the velvet soft against his rough fingertips.

"Let's open your present before I rip this cute little outfit off you."

I laugh, "Just cute, huh?"

"I think we both know exactly what I think of you dressed like this." He replied cheekily, eyes dancing in amusement.

I grinned, moving around him quickly to sit on the edge of the bed. I straightened my back and held my hands out in front of me, palms up, awaiting his intimate gift. With a smirk, he digs into a desk drawer and brings out a long rectangular box decorated with gingerbread cookie wrapping paper. I glance up at him as he places it in my hands, but he just gives me a heated look as if to say, "Go on, get a move on."

I unwrap it quickly, tearing off the paper to reveal a nice dark red box. Opening it, my breath caught when I saw the large toy that I have read articles about in Cosmo. My heart raced and I felt myself getting wetter at the sight. These things were so expensive, and this one was a cute shade of rose gold.

I felt my hair get brushed over my shoulder, Harry's large hand radiating warmth. I picked up the wand vibrator, seeing that it had already been unpackaged and cleaned. Just the image of Harry washing something like this for me, or looking up vibrators online for me, was enough to get me close to relief.

Fuck, I was so far gone for this boy.

"Harry..." I start, staring at the toy with awe.

His fingers lightly grazed down my arm, gliding over my fingers and then the magic wand itself, I was suddenly aware how close he was standing, my face level with his velvet covered crotch. He was starting to grow inside them, a prominent bulge making my mouth water. I was tempted to throw the toy aside and take him in my mouth right now, but he took it out of my hand and turned it on. The low buzzing mixed with the sounds of Eartha Kitt's voice singing the beginning of Santa Baby was making my body hum in anticipation.

"I already played with it a little, so I knew all the speeds and vibrations it offers. It's quite powerful I must say." He says lowly.

"It's said to be one of the best in the world." I answer back, my own voice sounding a little huskily.

He grins playfully, taking the head of the vibrator and pressing it on the pulse point of my neck. My jaw drops at the feeling, surprised at the immediate reaction my body was having to it, and it wasn't even on one of my erogenous zones.

"Had to give my baby girl the best. Thought this one could start our little collection." He says, slowly dragging it across my collarbone.

"Collection, huh?"

"Mhm."

I'm barely paying attention now, arching my back and pushing out my breasts as the vibrating head curves along the top of my gluttonous cleavage. His eyes are hot on me, practically gleaming with lust as he sees the visible ripples of pleasure on my skin. He lodges it in-between my two breasts, right where the bustier starts. I look down when I feel my nipples harden underneath the thick fabric, and watch my boobs vibrate along with the toy.

I giggle at the feeling and the visual, bringing his lips back to mine in a searing kiss. We're smiling against each other, soaking in the happiness we both feel in this moment. I'm so wrapped up in his lips I barely notice the toy leaving my chest until it's pressed unceremoniously between my thighs. A startled gasp leaves my lips, his own traveling down my neck now.

The feeling is sensational. I've never owned anything like this, always using my fingers to get me off when needed, but this was a game changer. And having Harry hold the power in his own hands was exciting. Scenarios pop up in my head about how far we could go with this, what he would be willing to try.

"How is it?" He asked me in a husky voice, his bulge pressing and writhing against my bare thigh.

"So good." I whisper back.

Suddenly, he shifts his knees onto the bed, caging in my legs, his free hand taking hold of both my wrists. He raises them above my head, pinning them to the mattress, while he presses down the vibrating head to my covered clit.

Soon, I find myself moving against the wand, hips circling and girating. He's watching me with hungry eyes, gaze devouring every inch of my body. His erection showed gloriously through his shorts, curving so it wasn't poking out of the band. I ached to touch him, but his hold was strong and steady. Eyes flashed up to mine, daring me to try.

Before I could, though, my body was overcome with white hot pleasure. My back arches, toes curl and a squeaky noise leaves my mouth. It seemed to last forever, Harry keeping the toy pressed up against me as I cum all over my panties.

Breathing heavily, I sink back into his bed. Vaguely, I hear the vibration noise stop, and his arm slip under my back to pull me up to him. I felt like jello, but found myself following his lead as he switches positions, so I'm straddling his legs as he sits on the edge of the bed. He keeps me a few inches away, though, and whispers, "Just want to look at you, darling."

I smile to myself, watching him as he takes in my gift to him. His hands caress my sides, sliding smoothly on the velvet bustier. Cupping my breasts, I feel my heart speed back up. He doesn't spend too much time on them, one hand grazing gracefully up my neck and pulling my hair back behind my shoulder, while the other slinks down to the band of my thigh-highs, plucking at it. I fidget a little when his hand slips underneath my skirt and grips the fat of my hips.

He groans lightly to himself, brows furrowed in pleasured pain. "You're so bloody perfect."

I laugh, "How very British of you."

He flashes a grin my way, softly tugging my neck down to kiss me again. Like it's the most natural thing in the world I melt into him, my chest against his. Between kisses, I whisper, "You're perfect too, you know?"

He smiles agianst me, breathing out in contentment. I rest my forehead agianst his, my hands cupping his jaw while his wrap around my waist. "I love you."

"Show me."

And just like that, his lips were back on mine, this time ferocious and demanding. It sends shivers down my whole body, feet curling at the feeling. Hips rolling against each other, our kiss turns feral, lips throbbing from the force. Tugging the red satin panties aside, his finger makes one large sweeping motion up my folds. Electricity crackled between us, unbridled passion and love surging us forwards. He's circling and sweeping and thrusting, fingers seemingly everywhere all at once.

I'm already so close to my second orgasm of the night, and I'm certain that Harry is planning on breaking records. There would be no sleeping tonight, that much was obvious.

My head falls back and I feel his hot breath over my neck, clavicle, and breasts. His tongue darts out to lick the swell of my cleavage. He starts to suck and nip at the corpulent skin, marking me as his. He moves down the curve and up my other breast, mirroring the dark purple bruises he's gifting me.

"Fuck..." I breathe out, feeling his fingers thrust deep inside me, curling and finding that spot only he knows. He circles and rubs it until I'm fisting at his hair, muscles tightening all around my body.

I was so close. My opening was clenching around his knuckles, arousal dripping down his hand. I could hear the bawdy sound of his fingers moving inside me. I'm not sure I've ever been this wet before, but of course I always felt this way. Each and every time Harry and I had sex it felt new. I would and could never get tired of this feeling with him. There would be no rut. We were made for each other in a way that was written in fairy tales and searched for in life by nearly everyone. I had found my fate, green eyed and curly haired. The beautiful man staring up at me with hooded eyes, watching my face contort into pleasure as I came for the second time, was everything I would ever need.

He didn't stop.

Flipping me over, he tore off my silk underwear, keeping the skirt on and pushing it up. He was staring at my weeping pussy, eyes slightly dazed at the sight. I must've looked feral, glistening pink folds, swollen buds, and contracting opening. My high was still happening, faded but present.

I flinched as the lowered himself down, a mess of brown curls peeking up over the white fluffy hem of my skirt. His strong hands pushed my legs apart, wrapping around my hips to keep me still. Both my hands flung to his hair, pulling and pushing, fighting between needing a break and wanting him to completely destroy me.

Tears in my eyes, I gasp out his name over and over, whining and whimpering. I felt so sensitive that a few licks and flicks had me tense as a bowstring. He could pluck me at any time, but I could sense him holding back, building my climax until I was ready to explode.

I think he was trying to kill me.

I would welcome death happily if this is what it meant. His tongue was sensational sinking into me and popping back out only to circle my clit powerfully. Suddenly, he was sucking forcefully, flicking my bud at the same time. The tears finally started to fall as I started to squirm and thrash at the force of my upcoming orgasm. He held me tighter, digging his fingertips into my hips. Pressing his face into my core, he refused to let up and I screamed in relief as my third orgasm rushed through me, blinding me in pleasure.

I was panting and my limbs refused to work as I melted into his bed. I think I could fall asleep instantly, but the fact that Harry had yet to cum was quite literally the only thing on my mind. He should be feeling what I was feeling. Right now.

"So good for me, baby girl." He murmurs as he licks his way up my body, biting down on one of my nipples through the thick fabric still covering me. "I just can't get enough of you, can I?"

He was planning on teasing me, I knew that, but I couldn't take it any longer. My hand - a mind of its own - reached down and uncovered his aching cock. Glancing down, I saw a long string of his cum drip down from his tip. He was clearly close, and all I needed was for him to cum inside me. I wanted nothing more than for him to fill me up and spill everything he had inside of my still spasming cunt.

He choked on his next words as I brought him to my opening, and thrust my hips up. He buried halfway in, but bottomed out once I wrapped my legs around his hips and pressed my heels to his ass. I nearly came right away, too sensitive to last very long. His elbows buckled at the feeling of finally being encompassed by my warmth.

He lets out a pitiful whine against my sweaty neck, saying, "Oh fuck, I'm not going to last, Dani."

I nod, still breathing hard, "It's okay. We've got all night."

"All night?" He chuckles breathily.

I purposely squeeze down on his length, a stifled curse leaving him. I reply sternly, "We aren't getting any sleep tonight, baby. I want you to destroy me. Make it so I can't fucking walk in the morning. Fuck me, Harry."

It had been a while since we had lost control like this. Since my revelation everything has been tender and sweet. Nothing we had done could constitute as fucking. Tonight, however, I wanted to be fucked. He always worshipped my body, but I needed it slightly different. I didn't even realize how badly I needed this until his fingers were knuckle deep in me.

And I loved how fearless he was when I pushed him like this. After what I told him, he could've easily been scared to touch me like this, but he refused to let my past get in the way of our rampant and excessive passion. I was still that same Dani that fucked him upstairs at that first party, still the girl who foreplayed by dancing with another guy in front of him. Nothing had changed, yet everything had. Our passion was ever-present, but our love had grown. Although we trusted each other since that first meeting, there was now a sense of conviction in every moment.

"I love you." I choked out as his hips met mine repeatedly in a manic state. His face was scrunched up, gasps and strangled moans escaping him with every thrust. I could tell he heard me, though, his hand fisting my hair and his forehead pressing against my temple.

When we came together, it was like every time and first time.

Our night was filled with touching and climaxing, scratches lining his back from my nails and little bruises at my hips for when he held on while I rode him. We had sex another time with my little outfit on, the white bobble on the hat bouncing in time with me. He then stripped me naked and tortured me more with his tongue.

We were so carnal in our needs that we had to strip his sheets off at three in the morning and put on his backup sheets. It didn't matter much, because we ended up getting dirty all over again. We had pushed the limits last night, experienced new things, and it did nothing but bring us closer. It was a little weird to me that something so... dirty could be such a bonding experience.

Finally sated, we collapsed in bed, my body on top of him, his arms still wrapped around me and his cock softening inside of me. We were both breathing hard, bodies glistening in sweat. The room smelt of sex, and I loved it. I smiled exhaustedly into his neck, pecking him on his pulse point.

"I think I'm done for the night." Harry groans, arms loosening and flopping down on the bed beside him.

I chuckle, "Considering it's.... ten past five it's technically the morning."

"Holy shit, it's after five?" He asks, craning his neck to see the clock on his wall.

"Mhm..." I nod and peck a few more kisses onto his neck before lifting myself up, arms sore and shaking. Silently, he gently holds my hips and helps me lift from him. He falls away from, and I can feel the slick mess slowly dripping down my thigh. I couldn't care less, though, laying down next to him. My whole body was aching from the hours of workout that we endured. There was no way I could get up and clean myself. Luckily, I had peed after the last time we had sex, so I wasn't worried about that.

I was nearly falling asleep when I felt the bed move next to me. Blinking open my eyes, I saw harry kneeling on the bed, a wet rag in his hands. He glances up at me, muttering quietly, "Gonna clean you up, okay?"

I nod, moving onto my back. I flinch when he touches me down there, my clit overstimulated to the max. He's gentle with his touch, the warm towel wiping up the mess on my inner thighs felt so nice. My lids closed again and I hummed out in contentment. I heard his light chuckle and in no time he was laying right next to me, my leg hoisted up over his leg.

He kisses my forehead, and whispers, "Sleep, baby girl."

"Love you." I grumble, snuggling into his chest.

"I love you, Dani. So fucking much."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 12.8K 41
Harry Styles lives in a flat in London with his roommates Zayn and Liam. When Louis -- a handsome and spunky magazine writer -- moves in across the h...
1.1K 77 12
"Come on, do it, curse, scream, yell at me, hit me, do whatever you have wanted to do all these years." He just stares at me, not doing anything. "...
77.7K 2.9K 35
I hear the same manly, British voice say, "Go away. I'm not interested in buying your Girl Scout cookies." I let out a nervous laugh. "Erm...I'm not...
703K 13.9K 66
'The arena was huge. I mean, I knew this girl was famous, but this is as big as the stadiums I would play in during my One Direction days, and those...