Touch Me Tease Me

By Sativaaaaaaa

Book of one shots More

Bookworm || Sarah Paulson
Steel Magnolias || Athena Carter
Curly Fries || Cate Blanchett
One In The Same || Wilhemina Venable
Just Us Two || Sarah Paulson
Three Doesn't Seem Too Bad || Sarah Paulson
Give Me Your Hand || Billie Dean Howard
Who's Gonna Clean This Up? || Billie Dean Howard
Drunken Tongue Sober Heart || Sarah Paulson
Thank God It Was All A Dream || Sarah Paulson
Two Of A Kind || Audrey Tindall
All Night Long || Cordelia Goode
Surname || Ally Mayfair - Richards
Mother's Love || Billie Dean Howard
For Who You Are || Wilhemina Venable
My Boo || Marie Laveau
There's Life in Death || Wilhemina Venable
greetings humans
Too Good At Goodbyes || Wilhemina Venable
Jealous || Wilhemina Venable
Writings On The Wall || Wilhemina Venable
Morning Bliss || Billie Dean Howard
Tricks Up My Sleeve|| Billie Dean Howard
Love Letters || Wilhemina Venable
Pray For You || Billie Dean Howard
I Don't Wanna Do This Anymore || Cordelia Goode
6:32am
Lava || Cordelia Goode
You're My Voice of Reason When My Mind Goes South || Wilhemina Venable
The Secret In The Tears || Mildred Ratched & Wilhemina Venable

One In The Same || Wilhemina Venable

4K 95 52
By Sativaaaaaaa

|| I'm not even gonna tell you what the prompt is. Just know it's the new timeline after the apocalypse so you don't have to worry about it happening right away. So Venable is still at Kinero and the readers name is Mariah. ||

Wilhemina

" Ms. Venable could you come down to our office really quick? We have some good news!" Mutt's loud voice rang through the small intercom system on my desk startling me.

I took a deep breath to calm myself before grabbing onto my cane as I arose from my seated position at my desk. I walked around my desk and slowly made my way down to their office, my cane echoing through the quiet halls every time it hit the floor.

Once I made it to the doorway of their office I tapped my cane on the floor twice gaining their attention.

"Ahh! There she is! The purple sorcerer!" Jeff yelled obnoxiously and by the look on his face I could tell he was extremely high so I let it slide.

"You wanted to see me?" My eyebrow raised slightly showing above the rim of my glasses as I continued to walk into their office stopping a few feet in front of them.

"Yes we do. We really appreciate your hard working skills. We really do and since you're the only one working by our side like head on we know it can be a little hard." Mutt rambled on as Jeff just stood beside him nodding at everything he said. I so desperately wanted to roll my eyes at them but I kept my composure as he kept explaining.

"So to lessen your work load a little we got you another assistant since the other one was a complete dumbass. You're still HR, but now with a much more intelligent and timely assistant. And we got you a little gift. Jeff go get the gift!" After his little speech I sighed due to the fact that I didn't want to deal with another incompetent assistant.

I stood in front of their desk with both hands on the head of my cane as Jeff cane back with a long rectangular box. He set it down in front of me before looking up at me with a smile.

"Go ahead and open it. We made it just for you."

I looked at them skeptically before reaching forward and taking the lid off of the box revealing a white glossy cane. I slowly picked it up out of the box to exam it before looking up at them waiting for an explanation.

"So we know purple is your favorite color so we designed a cane with a sensor on the head to copy the exact color of purple you're wearing to match your outfit. Cool right?"

I raised my eyebrows in shock as I look over the head of the cane locating the small sensor. I turned it towards the sleeve of my jacket and watched in awe as the soft purple color ran from the top of the cane all the way to the base, perfectly matching my suit jacket.

"Oh my. You two have really out done yourselves. I greatly appreciate it." I gave them a small smile before setting the cane back in the box.

"So when will my assistant be here?" I regained my posture and sternness as I awaited an answer.

"She'll be here in about 30 minutes. We'll send her down to your office after we run her through everything. Sound good?"

I simply nodded before picking up the box and walking back to my office. I continued the work I had started earlier before glancing at the clock realizing my new assistant was supposed to show up almost an hour ago. I scoffed and got up from my chair before walking through the hallways trying to see where she would be.

I heard some commotion coming from the hall where the advertising department is. I heard some laughs and degrading terms before hearing a soft voice cry out.

"Stop! Give it back! I need that!"

I rounded the corner and saw a petite girl holding onto the wall as she reached towards one of the men who works in advertising. I glanced towards him and saw him holding a cane, waving it around in her face. I stiffened up slightly shocked but angered as well.

"I know you do you crippled bitch but what are you going to do about it? Take it from me? Go ahead I wanna see you try." He held it out towards her and she took a step forward to grab it but he yanked it away right as her hand began to wrap itself around it head of the cane.

Due to the sudden movement she fell to her knees with a pained cry which made me snap out of my frozen state. I walked a little closer to them before banging my cane against the ground thrice to catch his attention. He stood there like a deer in headlights before backing away from the young woman slowly.

"Uh uh. Ms. Venable, what can I do for you?" He slowly set the cane up against the wall before gulping nervously.

"You can help this young lady up off of the floor, hand her cane back to her, then pack your shit up and leave before you're fired." Even though my sentence was calm he could see the fire in my eyes so he moved quick.

After he helped her up and fled the scene I walked over to her cautiously, not wanting to scare her anymore.

"Are you alright little one?" I stood in front of her, practically towering over her as she wiped the tears from her face and positioned her cane under her in a comfortable manner.

"I believe so. This is a horrible way to make a first impression but, I'm Mariah your mew assistant. I'm sorry you had to see that." Her voice shook as she gathered her emotions before looking up at me with a small smile on her face. Her hazel eyes still held tears and her loose sandy brown curls framed the side of her face imitating bangs as the rest was gathered into a low bun behind her head. She was truly a sight for sore eyes.

"It's alright. I'm far too familiar with the insults and bullying that comes with having a disability." I shifted on my feet before offering her my arm. She wrapped her hand around and soon after we began walking towards my office.

"You can have a seat in front of my desk. Jeff and Mutt haven't gotten you a desk yet so you'll be working alongside me. I hope that's alright."

"That's perfectly fine Ms. Venable." Her voice had finally grown in volume but it still carried a softness and sweetness to it and it was all brought together with the smallest southern accent.

She left my side and walked over to the chairs in front of my desk before sitting down slowly. I stayed in my place just to make sure she was alright before waking around my desk and sitting down. I let my cane lean against my desk as I clasped my hands together setting them in my lap as I leaned back.

"So Mariah, tell me about yourself."

"Well um, I'm 24. I'm originally from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. I'm currently in college for architecture and design. I'm only 5'1, obviously very tiny as you can see and I have scoliosis and a leg length discrepancy, my right leg is 2 inches shorter than my left which is why I need my cane." Towards the end of her little rant her voice became heavy with emotion again, an emotion I knew all too well.

"Well just know that you're not alone. I have scoliosis as well so if anyone ever bothers you again let me know and I'll deal with them accordingly." I assured her in a gentle but stern voice.

"It's fine Ms. Venable. He was the only one giving me trouble and its been happening since childhood. I just never expected to see him again." She clarified but I didn't care.

"Nonsense. If anyone gives you anymore trouble you tell me and that's an order. Understood?" I challenged whilst raising my eyebrow at her. She looked down at her lap shyly before nodded.

"I understand Ms. Venable."

"Please, call me Mina. We're practically one in the same."

_________________________

word count 1420

|| This was long but I wrote this in one sitting because I didn't want to lose my idea 🥴 I hope this was okay and if a part 2 is wanted just let me know||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 22 11
ONE SHOTS STORIES! sarah's ahs characters + others genre: fluff, smut, angst + more...
205K 4.1K 26
Kaylor Oneshots x
109K 275 36
Each Short Story Is Different