My True Fight - A Pokemon Ins...

By Legendary_Etta_7

Pink wakes up to find out her memories have been wiped, she has been chosen by Mew, and someone is following... More

Wake Up!
Kill The Augur
Lab Attack!
"Time" for School!
Abyssal and Perfection Cults in one day!
Riolu and Rotom.
A new friend. Forest is caught in Vupik Dump.
Memories of why I hate you. Double Delta Ralts.
Scientist Club. Kill the augur round 2. Jearn...
Library, Megas, and Oracle
Purple and Forest... A new moon...
Audrey and The Snorlax...
Scissors vs Snorlax vs... Purple?
A hospital of half aliens...
Dream World and Past World.
Lime learns something new. Skully and Purple save the day.
Machines and Seawater. Forest....
The Dragon War.
Purple and the Power Farm
Pink and the Murk Forest. A new friend. Purple's base?
Purple's base part 2?
Magic Town? Zach is Zenith is Zach... what?
Cream's new pokemon! What are you up to Purple? Hoopa?
Noivila. I'm going to kill Taen... The Dragon Knight?
A vision. Helping An ally.
Go away, Zackary. Mrs. Williams!
Mew.
Mewtwo. Up the mountain, Forest.
Zenith down! Persephone...
Dream World....
Bye Jearn...
Jearn?! Pink vs Purple's rescue missions
You going to be ok, Purple? Pokemon League!
The third augur. The Hell, Taen!?
Holon. John vs Purple.
Holon Dexters. Maple?
Matt Meets Shandowa. John and Taen vs. Purple and John. Velvet and Mom talk.
Velvet to the Rescue! Pink's catching techniques? Maple...
'Namehere' Round 2? Purple's Incredible win!
Save Forest! Purple?!
Forest Recovers! Audrey?
Reukra is a what?
Pokemon League 2! Pathetic?! The Midori Promise?
MOM!? Legendary Guardians are Official!
The Next Journey!

The third augur 2. Matt learns Purple's secret.

24 3 5
By Legendary_Etta_7

Ok...
The battle between Red and Pink, right?
Let's play this one out.

Pink had sent out Scissors in order to do damage to his team. He sent out his famous Pikachu. Scissors was able to take care of the Pikachu and Snorlax with no problems. Frost dealt with his Blastoise perfectly. Skully smashed the Charizard and Venusaur without any hesitation. They were on their last pokemon. Mewtwo Y vs. Mom.

Result?

No? Dang it!

Mom slammed into Mewtwo with a DARK PULSE which ended the fight. Red disappeared without a word. Pink quietly left and received her title as augur. She stepped out of the cave and her phone rang.
With Purple...
Paulina (Purple) was standing in front of the Cult of Darkrai base.

"Paulina?" Paulina turned around and saw Matt. She mentally searched the area. No one.

"Yes?"

"You are hiding something, aren't you?"

"Come inside, Matt. We'll talk in private."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The two stood near the ritual area near the cells. Paulina had made sure to lock the door.

"So... you suspected that I am hiding something." Matt nodded. "You will tell no one?" Matt nodded again. Whatever Paulina was hiding, he would rather keep a secret instead of dying. Paulina sighed as smoke circled her. Purple appeared out of the smoke. Matt's eyes widened.

"Purple..." Purple chuckled.

"Wait till Taen and John finally use their one brain cell to realize it." Purple smiled softly at him. "My name is Purple. I am also Paul, Paulina, Prina, Pina, and Percy." Matt was speechless.

"You hid..."

"Within the cults. How do you think Prina knows what was going on in the Sky Cult and Perfection? Because both of those people she mentioned were me. You did really well with listening to me. I was surprised that you were willing to do it."

"Why..."

"Jearn destroyed my family and I was next. He asked Persephone to help and Zenith wanted my head. Taen wants me off a cliff. Why do you think I hid?"

"Why did they want you dead?"

"My father is Adam and my mother is Llumyal." Matt froze.

"What..."

"You see why I had to hide?"

"Yeah..."

"You won't tell anyone?"

"I swear."

"Thank you." Purple went back into Paulina. "Let's go."

Or is it really?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 49 18
Red has always been a kind person, especially when it comes to helping others. He has never had a problem with people disliking him. Except for the o...
7.8K 759 24
It's tough being on your own in the nation of Caelum when you're a child. You have to fend for yourself in an unforgiving world of pirates, moral-les...
59.1K 644 11
(basically a Ash betrayal story) after Ash lost in kalos league final by Calem everyone thought him as a loser,as his friends have achieved their dre...
1.2K 25 10
When Team Plasma is trying to rule over Pokemon again, Uxie, Azelf, and Mesprit go to a Legendary Pokemon meeting on how to destroy Team Plasma's pla...