We Make Waves [Jhene Aiko/You]

By UnAmericanTeen

Long Beach, California. Slauson Hills, California. Beverly Hills. You can take the girl from the hood.. bu... More

Cast
WARNING
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Tsunami

Chapter Twenty Nine

8.1K 389 203
By UnAmericanTeen

"So he's moving?" Shay asked as I opened my house door, chewing on the burrito as I nodded. "Are you sad?"

"No." I said with a snort. "He wants to be with his kid, and apparently him and his baby mama are getting along so.." I shrugged. "I'm happy for him. Yeah I'm use to living with Maru but..."

"Mhm you gonna miss big bruder." I rolled my eyes when she pinched my cheeks. "Wittle baby gonna miss her bruder huh?"

"Shay shut up." I responded with a chuckle before stopping in my steps when I heard a very.. distinct sound coming from the guest bedroom. "Oh shit.."

"Who's that?" She asked.

"Most likely Kai. Look at lil bro putting in work." I chuckled and sat my keys and burrito on the coffee table, walking to the guest room to fuck with him. I grabbed the doorknob before slowly pushing the door open.

On the other side? Something I wasn't prepared to see.

My eyes were wide for a moment before they contorted to a glare. I pushed the door open harshly and it bounced against the wall which made both parties flinch, looking in my direction.

Asia's eyes were wide as saucers as she slipped under the covers quickly. "Living room. Now."

"Can you close the door-"

"No!" I huffed and walked back into the living room, rubbing my temples. Then I heard a giggle. I looked up and saw Shay eating my burrito, her face contorted in amusement as she continued to laugh. "This shit isn't funny."

"It kinda is." She responded before licking ketchup off of her thumb and raising up as she lowered her voice to imitate me. "All like 'ooh little bro putting in work' then you find out it's-" Her laughter doubled. "Priceless."

I huffed harder before sitting down on the couch when I heard footsteps leave the bedroom and slowly make its way here. I watched Asia cross her arms and lean on her back foot while the guy literally shook in his vans.

"Who are you?" I asked and he swallowed thickly.

"Uh C-Connor..." I nodded slowly and he quickly finished. "Connor Wilson."

"Okay Connor Wilson how do you know my sister?" I asked, my tone getting rougher.

"We go to school to-together." He let out a breath and scratched his arm. "She's my.. girlfriend."

"Oh." I looked at Asia and she rolled her eyes. "Girlfriend huh?"

"Yeah." She responded nonchalantly. "For like a month now."

"Okay, Connor Wilson how old are you?"

He stammered over his words. "I- I'm s.. I'm se-"

"I- I- I- what, you about to lie or something?" I growled out and his face flushed red as he shook his head quickly. "How.. fucking.. old.. are you?"

"Seventeen." He said quickly and I had trouble keeping in my laughter when he let out a small, fear filled sigh. "I'm just nervous."

"Why are you nervous, Connor Wilson?"

He scratched the back of his neck. "Well, for one you're my girlfriends big sis." I nodded with squinted eyes. "Two.. I'm a huge fan." He sighed out and Shay covered her mouth as she let out a snort. "Like, really big. 'I put some ice on you 'cause you got a cold heart' man that line is my bio." My eyebrows shot up when he literally rapped the shit. "Sorry," he said and cleared his throat.

I gave him a once over before holding up my finger. "Side bar." I then turned to Shay and she tilted her head. "What do you think? Am I overreacting?"

"No, you're being a big sister, but she's about to be seventeen and.. what were you doing at seventeen?" I looked up slightly. I was with a Jhené at seventeen.. and she was sixteen. Welp. "Exactly." She whispered. "Just educate her, Pooh. Cause the more you say no, the more she'll chase after it. Especially if it's good dick-"

"Okay." I cut off with a grimace. I flicked her forehead and she smiled, draping her legs over my lap and leaning back on the arm of the couch while I faced the.. couple again. "I guess I.." I closed my eyes and let out a huff. "Please just don't get your dumbass pregnant."

Knowing that was basically my way of saying 'I'm okay with it', Asia smiled and quickly wrapped her arms around my neck. "Thanks sis, and trust me, I'm on birth control." I shuddered and pushed her off of me quickly which she chuckled at.

"Okay but, at least when I'm not in the house, okay? I don't wanna hear that." Asia nodded and walked back over to Connor, grabbing his hand. "Since Shay ate my burrito," I said, side eyeing the girl. "You guys in the mood for pizza? I know this bomb ass spot on Melrose."

"Heck's yeah, Pizza sounds legit dude." Connor said and we all looked at him silently which made his smile fall. "Too white?"

"Just a lil babe." Asia said with a sigh as she started to pull him to the front door. "Remember what we talked about? Say 'legit dude' and Karu might put you in a headlock..." Then they walked out.

"Why was that so hard?" I breathed out and looked at Shay who shrugged before pushing herself off of the couch, hand grabbing mine.

"Because she's baby sis, it's different than Kai. Cause she can get pregnant." I frowned. "But she's smart, don't worry."

"If you say so." I mumbled.

-

"Yeah I'm the quarterback." Said Connor once he swallowed his pizza. "We're heading to state for the third year in the row since I've been on Var."

"Oh he's cocky." I chuckled out, grabbing my coke and taking a sip. "You planning to play pro?"

He nodded. "Yeah, I'm already committed to USC so, just another year and I'll be playing college ball."

"Dope." I mumbled and nodded before raising up when I heard someone start to speak on the mic.

"Hello ladies and gents.. welcome to open mic night." I looked over at Shay as she hummed in excitement, her mouth full of pepperoni pizza. "We usually have list but today it's open so if anyone wants to-"

"Me!" Everyone looked in our direction when Shay shot her hand up, quickly cleaning her mouth before standing and confidently marching her way over to the mini stage.

I nodded before cupping my mouth as I hollered out, "Yeah Shanny! Kill it bae." She gave me a smile, then grabbed the mic when the MC handed it to her.

"Hi everyone, my names Shannyn Daniels and this is a piece I started working on yesterday. It's called Candle Heat." Then she closed her eyes. Everyone went silent as she took in a slow breathe before reopening them and started speaking.

"Calloused fingertips trace the silhouettes of smooth, contrasting thighs. They navigate rounded hips with familiar fascination. Inhalations whisper of longing. The breaths catch flame... while fingers orchestrate an exhaled symphony of moans." My eyebrows shot up before she gave off the smallest of a smile. "My mind runs rampant at night, a picture races of your hands caressing my skin like silk sheets in winter, up and up until those hands grasp my neck." Her eyes closed as she literally ran her hand up her stomach until her hand lightly grabbed her neck. "Pressing, squeezing," her eyes drifted to me. "Controlling."

Lord..

I reached for my drink and took a long swallow but she wasn't done.

"Do you see it?" I furrowed my eyebrows and it was almost as if she knew. "No, look closer. The candle lights the flame; it wants to burn and the wick, it wants to be burned. So they dance to the tune of an imperfect harmony. Do you think one day, maybe, we could dance this way?" She looked away from me and smiled softly. "Thank you."

The entire place erupted in cheers as she walked down the stairs, shaking everyone's hand with a small head bow when they spoke to her.

"Wow." Asia mumbled and I nodded soundlessly. "So she's- wow. I hope you caught the hint sis." I looked at her in confusion and she gave me a look. "Really?"

"Yeah, even I caught it." Connor mumbled, chewing on his pizza.

"She's totally into that kinky shit dude." Asia then said before stopping with a grimace. "Did I just say dude?"

"You so did. Adorable." Connor laughed out, his arm draping over her shoulder.

Before any one of us could say another thing, Shay leaned over me and grabbed her water, taking a sip before looking at me. "I'm gonna head to the restroom, okay?" That 'okay' gave me a whole other sentence.

I nodded with a smile and she sat down her cup before walking away.

"Ight." I said and looked at the couple to see them both wearing knowing looks. "I'll spare you the fake ass reasoning, I don't know if we're really gonna fuck in the bathroom but if so.. here's a fifty, there's an arcade across the street."

They both laughed when I stood up and followed after Shay to the bathroom, noticing there were three choices. Men's, Woman's, and Family. Welp...

I pushed open the family restroom door and immediately spotted her standing in front of the mirror, her fingers fixing her hair. When we made eye contact, she smirked and spun around. "Like my poem?"

"Did I?" I slowly slid my arms around her waist before pushing her back against sink counter. "I loved it.. taught me a lot about you."

"Reall-" she inhaled sharply when I slid my hand up and gripped her neck, smirking when lust immediately filled her eyes.

"You like that?" I whispered through the small space between us and she nodded softly. Humming to myself, I nodded before leaning forward and connecting our lips hastily. She kissed back just as eagerly as me until we were both stumbling backwards to the wall where I let go of her neck and grabbed her thighs before hoisting her up, pressing her against the wall.

A small moan left her lips when I attacked her neck, marking her up roughly but she didn't care. She pulled me closer and tiled her head back to give me more room.

I then slid my hands down to the front of her shorts and started to undo the button. She let me.

When I dipped my hand into the front of her shorts, running my finger over her clit, she dropped her head back against the wall with a satisfied sigh.

I licked my lips and started to tug at her shorts and when she nodded, I let her stand as I pulled them down her thighs before moving forward, only for her to grab my head. I looked up and she was shaking her head, nodding me to stand.

"No foreplay?" I mumbled and she smirked, head shaking again. She grabbed my pants button and unbuttoned them before pushing them down. "I don't have a condom."

"No?" She said coyly before reaching into her jacket pocket, pulling out a magnum. "I never leave without one.."

"Wow," I breathed out before picking her back up quickly. "You're really like the female version of me bruh." She simply shrugged with a grin as I grabbed the rubber from her hand, ripping it open with my teeth before I pulled my boxers down slightly, sliding the condom on my semi hard on. When I hoisted her up higher, I gave her one more look. "You straight?"

"Mhm." She mumbled so I slowly lowered her until my dick was sinking into her warm entrance. "Oh shit." She suddenly gasped out and I was only halfway in. I had the urge to say 'but wait.. there's more!' But I figured that would ruin the mood so I thought against it.

I pushed her hair back as she grabbed my shoulders, her hips rotating slight to adjust herself. When I felt her start to lift up, I gripped her thighs and started my stroke up quickly.

"Fuck, harder." She said almost immediately. I abided by her request and lifted her higher, basically holding her up solely with my arm strength as I thrusted into her.

The sound of her moans and my heavy breathing echoed around the restroom, bouncing off of the walls and no doubt within ear shot of anyone outside of the door.

My forehead even had started to sweat from the extra work so I moved my arms and let her drop down onto me, my tip hitting her g-spot. She dropped her head back against the wall again with a high pitched moan.

I walked (or more like waddled since my pants were around my ankles) until I reached the counter and I turned pushed her down on top of it with her legs still around my waist.

I pushed back into her and watched as she closed her eyes, breathing in through her teeth and hands sliding into her hair. I held the front of her thighs and kept my strokes deep and rough. I figured that's how she wanted it and I was right because she couldn't stop her moans. Not even when there was a knock at the door

Her eyes shot open and she shook her head at me quickly. I slid my hand up her body before covering her mouth. "You peep, I stop." She then nodded just as quickly. I kept thrusting as they knocked again but louder.

"Anyone is here?" A guy called out.

I slid my free hand down to her clit and rubbed her bundle of nerves with my thumb until her back was arching. She grabbed the hand that was covering her mouth and pushed it against her mouth more to conceal a deep moan that was begging to come out.

"Maybe it's locked, go get a worker." I heard from outside and I looked down at Shay again.

"You've got sixty seconds, max." I breathed out and she nodded against my hand. I slid my hand off of her mouth and back down to her neck and held her in place as her body starts to rock back and forth from my thrust.

I felt my own stomach start to coil and the way she was clenching me in, I knew I was bound to cum in the next few moments.

"Mm I'm so close papi."

Oh welp.

My hips shuddered slightly, tingles running all over my body at the simple word that I've never been called during sex. That explains it. I gripped her hips as I came hard into the condom with a low groan. "Fuck." I huffed, my head dropping with my chin on my chest. I looked back up breathlessly and saw her staring at me with an amused smirk. "Not a word." I mumbled before dropping my head down after I pulled out, my lips latching onto her clit.

Her hand gripped my scalp as she grinded into my face and rode my fingers when I slid them into her. I pumped her quickly as I flicked my tongue against her nerves until her back was arching again, eyelids shut. "Right there Y/nn- ah.." she said as I sucked her clit, legs circling my neck and body shaking slightly. A long drawn out moan left her lips as she came against my tongue, legs never loosening.

"Yeah I knocked but no ones answering."

I raised my head up and winked at Shay as I tossed out the condom before pulling my pants back up quickly, then tucking my shirt back in while she pulled up her shorts.

I buckled up my belt just as the door cracked open, a worker knocking. "Hello?"

"Yeah sorry, you can open it." I said after making sure Shay was good. He opened it and immediately raised his eyebrows. I reached my hand out to Shay and she grabbed it, walking with me as I smiled charmingly at the guy who was waiting with, what looked like, his daughter. "Sorry man she uh.. got sick."

He shook his head knowingly with a small smile. "Sure kid."

I looked back at Shay as I pulled her through the restaurant, us both laughing simultaneously once we were out of ear shot. "Fuck Shay if we got caught." I shook my head before stopping once she tapped my back, letting her hop up for a piggy back ride.

"Isn't that the fun part?" She mumbled and I gave her a look, walking out of the pizza parlor. I raised my eyebrows when she pecked the shell of my ear before whispering. "We could've gotten caught.. had to run out to avoid getting a ticket. How exhilarating."

I shook my head softly with a laugh, ignoring the flashes cameras of the few paparazzi that somehow knew where the fuck I was. "You're crazy." I mumbled, walking us across the street to the arcade.

"A little bit. But crazy's fun." I hummed and looked up at her slightly.

"You're fun.. so I guess you're right."

Her eyes rolled as she wrapped her arms tighter around my neck when we entered the building. "Of course I'm right, Pooh, I'm always right."

I wasn't gonna bet against it either.

-

"Hey, what's going on everyone here for First We Feast. I'm Sean Evans and welcome back to another episode of 'Truth or Dab'.."

I leaned against the table and looked over at Maru who did not look happy to be here. I didn't blame him, he hated hot shit.

"We give our guests two simple options: tell the truth or suffer the wrath of he last dab. Today I'm joined by Y/n and Maru. Together, they're Nami. Welcome to the show guys."

I smiled and nodded softly. "What's up, thanks for having us."

"How are you guys with spicy food?" Sean asked and I looked at Maru with a smirk.

"I hate it, one hundred percent. Anyone who enjoys spicy food is a sociopath." He said with a frown and I laughed.

"I love it." I piped up. "Whenever I get a burger or a burrito, I gotta get a couple peppers with it." His eyebrows raised and I nodded. "Yeah you gotta bite the food, then you bite the pepper. It's mando."

"Sounds this game will be great for the one of you." He said. "So the rules is I'll ask one of you a question and you can either answer it honestly or eat one of the three death wings. We're gonna start with Maru since he's oldest."

"Ah man." He mumbled before nodding. "Alright, lets get it. I'm ready."

Sean looked down at his card before reading out a question. "Which Nami song do you think would be better if Y/n wasn't on it?"

I hummed and turned to face him, my arms crossed as he closed his eyes and laughed. "Man-" He then quickly grabbed a wing and took a large bite out of it. "It wouldn't be a Nami song if she wasn't on it." He mumbled and I clapped his back as he finished off the wing, immediately reaching for the glass of milk. "Bro this shit.. whew." He said, gulping it down before leaving half of it to switch to the glass of water.

"Good big brother." The host joked before facing me. "Your turn." I playfully cracked my knuckles and nodded. "Y/n, you've made a lot of features this year. Which one was your least favorite?"

"Ooh." Maru breathed out, still clutching his milk. "That's a good one, B."

"Um.." I chuckled and scratched my chin before shrugging. "Cause I know I can get away with it, the one with Line and Drake." I leaned against the table and shook my head when Maru 'oohed' again. "Okay, it's only 'cause we didn't promote the song or do shit with it really. Not saying it was bad but.. it wasn't my favorite." 

"Okay okay, Maru. What do you think about Y/n's new girlfriend?" I looked at him as he groaned and picked up another wing, eating it quickly. "Can't tell if that's a bad thing or a good thing.. we'll find out from this next question. Y/n, the new girl you've been hanging out with.. Shay is her name I believe.. is she just a friend?"

"Nope." I said with a grin and Maru turned to me with wide eyes.

"You said you were keeping it a secret!" He exclaimed and slapped my shoulder with his free hand. "I didn't have to eat this- goddamn bro." He dropped the bone and finished off his milk.

"I figured they'd ask a question like that and I wanted to mess with you, my bad." I laughed out.

"So far we're two questions and two wings down. Back to Maru." Sean said with a chuckle. "Are you a card carrying member of the 'eat a booty' gang?" I laughed loudly and hit the table, looking at Maru again to see him slowly sipping his water.

He pulled it down slightly and looked right at the camera, mumbling. "You damn right." Then went back to drinking.

"Nasty assss." I said and pushed his head.

"Okay, last question." I cockily grabbed the hot sauce bottle and started to douse all three of my wings with the sauce. "Bold?"

"Yessir. If I don't answer, I'll eat all three of these.. which I know I won't be doing 'cause I have no shame." He nodded softly as I capped the bottle, sitting it back on the table.

"Y/n," he said and looked at me as I smirked, my arms crossing behind my back. "Have you... listened to the album by Jhené Aiko and Big Sean, 'Twenty88' And if so, what's your least favorite song on it?"

I looked down and chuckled to myself, Maru now the one laughing loudly. "Damn uh-" I ran a hand down my face before reaching for the drenched wing and slowly raising it up. I looked at the camera and held up the wing. "No shade over here boo." I then took a bite and almost instantly felt the burning hit my tongue but it was also a good ass flavor.

I shoved the whole wing into my mouth as I cleaned the meat off the bone before dropping it onto the plate, then doing the same with the other two.

I let out a breath as I chewed the meat up quickly, swallowing and shaking my head. "Shit is hot lowkey." I mumbled and licked my lips. "These ain't no peppers fuck." I reached for my glass of water and held it for a moment before shaking my head and sitting it back down. "Nah. I'm not a bitch."

"You know what? You need to come onto Hot Ones." I gave the host a look and he nodded. "If you can handle this without water, you can come onto there."

"If I say no, I'll look like a bitch." I pointed at him. "You smart. See you on Hot Ones then."

"Awesome. Well there you have it. No shade, all Spice. Thanks for joining us, Nami, looking forward to Hot Ones." I nodded and pushed back from the table.

"Aye I'm not coming, I lied. This shit getting more hot." I looked over at the cameraman to see him still pointing the camera at me. "Oh shit.. that's still rolling?"

___

(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42 2 12
Amlyne had been fighting the feelings she felt for Jeffrey Alan or Jeff for 10 years. They met when she was 11 and he was 14. He had moved from Verm...
76.6K 5.3K 80
It was 5 years later. Time has changed. The seasons came and gone as did people. With his parents troublesome separation, 19-year-old Kairo was growi...
70 15 19
Sheneil mother was murmured by her first husband, whom she had not divorced and she learned that she has a brother, but her brother doesn't know abou...
71.8K 1.2K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...