Loyalty to Royalty

Galing kay Levi5580

This story is a tale of a boy. Once Royalty now lives like everyone else. That is until his life is put in da... Higit pa

intro
CHAPTER 1: Orphan at Work
CHAPTER 2: Never Look Back
CHAPTER 3: Dragon prince
CHAPTER 4: Warning Ignored
CHAPTER 5: Butting Heads
CHAPTER 6: Talk About A Close Call
CHAPTER 7: Training The Spirit
CHAPTER 8: Training the Body
CHAPTER 9: Magic Is Alive
CHAPTER 10: The Royal Invitation
CHAPTER 12: Splitting Up
CHAPTER 13: Dark Magic
CHAPTER 14: Time of Rest Before Battle
CHAPTER 15: Plan of Action
CHAPTER 16: War
CHAPTER 17: No Luck
CHAPTER 18: Aftermath
CHAPTER 19: Broken
CHAPTER 20: The Resistance
CHAPTER 21: Siblings Fight
CHAPTER 22: Storm The Castle
CHAPTER 23: Childhood
CHAPTER 24: Korogiri Awakens
CHAPTER 25: The King's Resting Place

CHAPTER 11: Four Becomes Three

2K 61 26
Galing kay Levi5580

unknown's POV:

I was sent on a mission by the king to see where two of our scouts went. They're way past time to report in and they're from a village northeast of the castle. Once I arrived at the village. The people living there told me which way they went. Apparently those two found a lead on where the old kings son is. After awhile I reached the forbidden forest which was on fire. Tokoyami was barely alive. So I put him out of his misery. With a single movement down. My staff broke his skull. Up ahead I saw shinsou halfway frozen and trying to break free. From his waist down was ice.

"What happened here!?"

Shinsou starts trembling and turns to face me.

"Thank goodness you're here commander. Could you please help me out? I want to help you take down both the dragon prince and human one aswell before it's too late."

I was surprised to hear that they found both of our targets together.

"Too late? What do you mean by that?"

"Well sir they're going towards the dragons sacred mountain."

"Don't worry I'll take it from here. Now go home and rest up."

Shinsou lets down his guard and looks down to break the ice. In that moment I used my magic to kill him. Then I headed for the mountain. Upon arrival I saw a guy with wings and red hair walking away from the other three. I hid nearby and right before he was in sight of the three arguing. I grabbed him by wrapping my arm around his throat and put my free hand over his mouth and nose. Even though this guy was biting my hand. I refused to let go. Once he went limp. I tied him up and ran back to the castle with him in hand.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

84.4K 3K 30
This is a BakuDeku fanfiction. Living in the outskits of the Todoroki Kindgdom was all Izuku ever knew as a villager and herbalist that often wonder...
94K 1.9K 30
Yandere Shoto x Deku and Bakugo x Deku WARNING STORY MAY CONTAIN - strong language - violence - smut - bl/yaoi - rape - feels - and many more t...
41.6K 1.3K 29
Quirkless Deku x Hero Bakugou. Bakugou plays with a boy named Izuku as a child. Then one day Izuku collapsed and everything changed. Many years pass...
2.9K 151 20
Katsuki Bakugo, the Prince, is starting at UA High in the second year of school. There he meets the chaotic class 2-A. One interesting classmate caug...