Our Sensational Future

Bởi chonisloves

It's been 15 years since Cheryl and Toni have graduated high school and their lives couldn't be better. Two y... Xem Thêm

cast descriptions
a typical day
the trouble with tayleigh
Bonus Chapter- i love you so much evabear
more kids?
the newest editions
meeting the girls
dead mother's daughter
the photo album
what the night brings
the wake
tantrums, tantrums, tantrums
suggestion page
the road trip
i just want this to last forever
the christmas spirit
what christmas means to me
terrible sister?
promises
tayleigh's birthday
"i'm happy i get to be a big brother"
i'm leaving
we do it as a family
wedding bells
goodbyes
characters
the last 3 years
the suprise!
the sorta siblings
"you'll never be alone"
one step closer to home
finally home
catching up- part one
catching up- part 2
taken
the rescue mission
recovery and aftermath
park day
"just simply because i love you"
never want to grow up
together
gotcha day!
a fun lil game
power outages and would you rather
we can't change the past
bonding time
would you like to be adopted?
jealousy
keep the ones you love close
meet our 3 new kids
despite everything
morning routine
new characters? middle names?
disney trip pt.1
disney trip pt.2
i made an insta account for this book!
disney trip pt.3
disney insta posts pt.1
disney insta posts pt.2
we all cry sometimes
waiting room
noah flynn jones
gifted
easter disaster
all about avani
"i'm the lucky one"
pre nationals
nationals day one pt. 1
important a/n
nationals day one pt. 2
nationals day two
fights and advice
cheryl's interview
adventures in babysitting
bruno the dog
grace's family tree
the big graduation
forever family
christmas oneshot
SUPRISE

gender reveal!

661 12 4
Bởi chonisloves

A/n: hey guys. do you have any good choni/bughead/varchie with kids book suggestions?

toni's pov

today is the day of betty and jughead's baby gender reveal. we're outside there house right now and cheryl just knocked.

"hey guys!" betty says after opening the door. "woah did your bump grow overnight?" i asked shocked at how much her stomach grew in just a couple days. "yea i know. and today we finally find out if i'm carrying a boy or a girl!" she says excitedly.

"it's going to be a boy." aiden says. "no it's going to be a girl." evianna says. "i'm older evi. i have more wisdom. trust me on this one it's going to be a boy." aiden says and i try to suppress my laughter.

"your 6 buddy." cheryl says. "exactly. evi is 5. boom. i have more wisdom." he says. ev crosses her arms and pouts. "well aiden your 'wisdom' will be tested in about 2 hours." betty says and we all go into the house.

"this is so cute!" i say while looking at all the cute decorations. there's a bunch of streamers and balloons in either pink or blue. "lizzie did you help with all of this?" i ask after seeing her sitting on the couch wearing a shirt that says big sister all over again.

"nope. jules and sebi did. i just kind of sat and watched while eating some chips with dad." she says. "wow jug." cher says. "don't blame him. it was a two man effort." lizzie says and high fives jughead.

"everyone's outside by the way." betty says and we all head to the backyard. there's a bunch of betty and jughead's friends and family here. the kids are all playing on the grass and i see some of the gang sitting on some lounge chairs.

"hey guys!" i say and sit next to them with cheryl. "hi choni." kevin says. i see vivi sitting on veronica's lap looking like she just finished crying. "hey peanut." i say and tickle her feet. she pulls her feet away and waves a little. "what's with the sad face princess?" cheryl asks. "she had a meltdown before we left today and now she feels bad." ronnie explains.

"aw. it couldn't be that bad." i say. "oh it was. she ran out the front door and into the street because we told her no lucky charms for breakfast." archie said. "oh- wow." cheryl says.

"please don't talk about it." viv mumbles quietly. "sorry doodle." archie says and ruffles her hair. "i want my anger overload or whatever it's called to be gone. i don't want it anymore! i need it to disappear so i can like myself again." she says and my heart aches. "you don't like yourself mija?" veronica asks. "not anymore." vivi sighs.

"v can i borrow her for a second?" i ask veronica. she nods and passes her to me. "do you want to go on a walk with me and auntie cher?" i ask viv. "ok." she says and i stand up to hold her hand.

"evi can you come here?" i call out to her while she's playing with the other kids. she quickly runs over and asks me what's wrong. "would you like to come on a walk with me, mommy, and vivi?" i ask. "yea!" she says. "ok then. we'll be back soon guys." i say to everyone else and we leave out the back gate.

"the reason i decided to take you girls on a walk was because i wanted to have a talk with both of you guys." i say. "are we in trouble?" ev asks. "no baby your not in trouble. it's about something else." cheryl says.

"ok to start evi did you know that vivi doesn't like herself?" i ask. "no. she never told me." ev says. "ok and vivi did you know that ev gets made fun of at school for not being fully related to aiden?" i ask. "i didn't know that." she says.

"mama! that was a secret." ev says and crosses her arms. "do you love yourself evi?" cheryl asks her. "yea. i'm pretty cool." she says and poses cutely. "i know evs situation is nothing like yours viv but she still has problems and she still loves herself." i try to explain to her.

vivi stays quiet for a second but soon stops in her tracks and starts crying. i bend down to her level to wipe her tears. "what's wrong?" ev asks. "i- i want to love myself but i cant. i'm a bad person." viv says. "vv your a great person. my favorite person in the whole wide world." evi says and gives her a hug. "you are not a bad person vivi. you never will be. since the day you were born you were a miracle child." cheryl says.

"your diagnosis doesn't define you. your beautiful, smart, sweet, and perfect. both of you are." i say. "you guys are the best aunts." viv says. "and your the best niece." cher says and picks her up onto her hip. "really?" she asks. "really. but don't tell anyone else." cheryl says.

"what am i?" ev asks and i lift her up as well. "hmmm. your the best 5 year old named evianna." i say. "yay!" she says and throws her arms up. i smile at the fact that she thinks she's beating someone in that category.

we start walking and talking again. "can you two never grow up?" i ask. "if it means i get to be carried forever then yes." vivi says and lays her head on cheryls shoulder. "we're not going to be the babies of the family anymore." ev says. "oh yea that's right." i say totally forgetting the fact that betty is pregnant.

"what do you guys think the gender will be?" cher asks. "girl!" evi says. "girl." viv says. "well i think we're about to find out." i say once we finally reach there house again.

we go in through the back gate and everyone's already gathered around the grass. betty, jughead, juliet, lizzie, and sebi are all standing together about to blast open confetti poppers. "you guys are back!" sebi says after noticing us. "yea sorry." i say. "no worries. we can do it now." betty says.

"3...2...1...." 

all of a sudden blue confetti shoots out into the air and eveyone cheers.

"ITS A BOY!"

"oh no. hide me from aiden." evi says and looks worried. "why?" i ask. "because he's going to brag about his wisdom bla bla bla." she says and rolls her eyes. "well he did guess right." i say.

"yay i was team boy the whole time." grace says while she proceeds to cover all of her team girl temporary tattoos with team boy ones. "really?" i laugh. "i need new clothes." layla says and points to her pink dress she wore since she thought it was going to be a girl. "you girls are crazy." i say.

"i kind of wanted a girl but i guess a boy can be fun." tayleigh says. "it's going to be good tay." luke says.

"aw i was wrong." viv says. "don't worry sweetie i thought it was going to be a girl too." cher says.

"what did you guys talk about on the walk?" sweet pea asks. "we wanted to help her self confidence." i say. "thanks guys." veronica says.

"self confidence?" emily asks after clearly eavesdropping. "yea. earlier today she said she didn't love herself." cher says. "well i think your great." em says and strokes vivi's hair. "me too. you should love yourself. your so cute." ang says. "agreed." ella says. "thanks." viv says and smiles.

"finally another boy!" brandon says barging in on the conversation. "there's nothing wrong with the girls you know?" gianna says and leans on his shoulder. "we needed another boy and you know that." he says.

"we definitely needed another boy." fred says. "yea there was too many girls." liam says.

"it was a fair amount." kayla says. "it definitely wasn't an even amount but i think having a lot of girls was great." lea says. "it was so much work." fangs says.

betty and jughead walk over to all of us. "congrats guys." i say and side hug betty and jug. "i'm so happy. this man finally gets a little brother." jug says and scoops sebi up, causing him to laugh uncontrollably.

"are you excited to have a baby boy cousin ev?" betty asks. "yea. i kind of wanted a girl though." she says. "lizzie wanted it to be a girl too." betty says.

"because girls are better. and i wanted to dress it up in cute clothes." lizzie says. "aw that's ok. it's still going to be just as much fun." i say. "i'm excited i get another baby brother." juliet says. "good i'm glad jules." i say.

"guess what guess what guess what?!" aiden comes running over to us. "what buddy?" i ask. "oh no." ev says. "haha i was right evi. my wisdom worked!" he says excitedly. "it sure did." betty laughs. "i can't wait for my new cousin. he's going to be so cute and itty bitty." aiden says and jumps up and down.

"oh gosh. i just got the realization that i'm going to be an older sister of 3. god bless me." jules says dramatically. "and i'm going to be a dad of 4." jug says. "yea well i'm a mom of 8." i laugh. "we can't compete with that." lizzie says.

"i'm going to be the best big cousin. can i kiss your belly?" aiden asks. betty bends down the best she can and aiden kisses her baby bump.

"your being born into the best family ever." he whispers and me and betty look at each other and smile.

he wasn't wrong.

A/n: how are you guys not bored of this book already? lmao. i have no good plot ideas

you guys all wanted a boy so i delivered the request! :)

Instas:
@Gia.Kelgarty

ain't it cute 😘 @brandon_bt
comments:
@brandon_bt- omg
@liam_bt- whose the softie now?
@fred.andrews- ahhhh
@emily_cecelia- awwww
@angelica.blossom.topaz- is this staged?
@ella.claire.blossom.topaz- brandon gives cuddles?
@kevin.the.gay- i think he's a keeper
@tiny.topaz- ^

Fangs.Fogarty

spot the missing tooth 🦷😂
comments:
@kevin.the.gay- shes cuter toothless
@sweet_pea- awwww aha
@cherylbombshell- 8 is such a fun age i swear
@tiny.topaz- cutie
@betty1cooper- i wish the twins were still losing teeth aw
@ronnie.lodge- her hair is gorgeous
@katie.fisher- she's beautiful
@kayla.kelgarty- photo creds to meee

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7.5K 430 31
riverdale x the florida project||CROSSOVER FANFIC 6 years ago, at the end of senior year in riverdale, toni topaz had a one night stand while drunk a...
7.4K 459 11
Cheryl and Toni haven't seen each other for four years so when the redhead gets an invite to her cousin's wedding that Toni will be attending she rea...
1.9K 95 26
A family returns to Riverdale after thirteen years. What was their reason for moving back home? Was Riverdale worth returning home to?
23.5K 346 45
"Someone! P-Please! Help, I'm in labor-ah!" Betty Smith barges into a bar, owned by the south side serpents. She's 19 and in labor, she needs help, a...