His Queen(Completed)

By SvShri

He was cold as ice. His heart was though burning in rage. A rage which would be subdued only with the blood o... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
My confession.
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Author note.
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Epilogue
His queen part 2 Prologue

Part 14

8.9K 442 17
By SvShri

Abhyankara...

The night we went was a full moon night. It was safe to say when we were walking in the deep forest. Dhushyanth was all the time with me as if my own shadow. A single soul from the entire destruction now my only family. We walked deep into the forest but when the moon was higher on our head i could say we were exhausted. It is going to take us two days to reach the destination but for now we have to stop by.

Dhushyanth was good in directions while i am so much not. We climbed on a big banyan tree. It was huge and the birds were now in the nest except the owls which were howling in the dark night. When i saw a small nest i looked at them. Two big birds and few small birds. They were in the nest perfect with not much of trouble just like my family. With my father as a great king and mother she was such a beautiful woman as always my father calls her. He had her paintings in actually every place in the palace. He loved her very much and would do anything for her same goes to my mother. She was kind, knows how to tackle things and was a wise queen and would support father in any matters. Father used to ask mother to take many decisions and those would always be wise as he would say and it was nothing but true. From the daughter of raja mandhiri to the queen of our land she was always respected and she does the same.

Sighing i turned and saw Dhushyanth fast asleep. My poor brother. Sighing again i looked up and saw the full moon. Closing my eyes all i could hear was an devtha (angelic) voice. "Please take care..." but the eyes not reaching mine. A faint smile was engraving on my lips.

I will.... i mumbled and i know i will... with that i slept with the wind lulling me to the deepest darkness where there wont be any pain or tears to shed.

"Leave her... it is between you and me. She is never involved in this leave her". I pleaded. She saw me. Her tears blocking her vision. She was holding his hand but i know she was holding her life for me. A small smile adores her lovely lips. It was as if she was away from her pain while he was just holding her tight to make her loose her life.

A single tear escapes and runs down her cheeks which was like a slow dagger in my heart which is slowly dragging down the body."Leave her and fight like a man" i said but that only earned a smirk. He was a maniac beast.

You want to leave her aren't you ?? He asked. Without thinking i nodded my head. I want my sister safe. He held her neck tight and a twisted it the other side. Her head hanged the other side, lifeless. All i could think was blink.

She is gone. My sister is gone. What am i supposed to do. "You will always be there for me right ??" Her whisper was ringing my ears.

He threw her and she fell like a pile of cloth. Lifeless. 

I gasped and woke up... My little sister's last moment was still haunting me. Her teary eyes and her last smile. Taking a deep breathe i saw Dhushyanth still sleeping with his hands clasped. It was early as the sun still yet to rise.

"Dhushyanth..." i shook him and he woke up after lord knows how long. After yawning he mumbled something under his breathe and i was confused.

" What was that mumbling for ??" i asked him. Yawning again he nodded his head and said 

"always my little sister would come to wake me up. But today i miss her face and that angelic voice of her's" he said and i couldn't understand why does he loves her as his sister so much. Dharani was never like this. Dharani was Dhushyanth's own sister. A cousin whom i love as my own like my sister. He also had a elder brother whom i never wanted to speak right no

We walked by the river side of the forest. It is always believed that near the river there are chances of life. So we followed that and it is also passing through the next village. It was around mid day when the sun is scorching on our heads. Sighing we sat and he opened the pack we started to eat with what ever she has packed for us. 

" I am a proud brother you know. Vaidharbhi is the sweetest of all the sisters i had." he mumbled. I found him adoring her so much. She was someone he would protect as his own life. "You know once we get our kingdom back i will take her to my wing and protect her so that at least she will be with me not leaving me like my other sisters did." he said and i closed my eyes and sighed

We were one big family but now it's just two of us. My sister's scream my mother's last look, my father's last breathe was making me loose control.

Pinching my eyes closed i calmed myself but nothing seems to sooth me. "please take care...." an angelic voice of the innocent girl ringed my head. I took a deep breathe and thought of her bronze eyes. Sharp sight of her's and her one look gave me peace. "please take care....". She was bewitching me but for some reason i felt gladly bewitched.

"You have my words Dhushyanth or should say Rama anna" i cooed him making him glare at me but they were only fake ones. I chuckled and shook my head. Sure my priye has got her effects on her Rama Anna.

Another day has passed. We would take few breaks and would walk. It was even though a dangerous forest for some reason i found no threat. It felt as if they are not as dangerous as the humans are. Those are worst than snakes. A snake cannot be believed as it has two tongues but guess what humans have more venous than the great king cobra. They would attack from front not back stab like humans do. But i would get what i want.

Blood a blood which i am so thirst. The way my father was been tossed and beheaded and was made as a visual object in front of the entire kingdom. Just the way i am going to make them suffer. I am going to use this as a bait for me to start to get the army for their destruction. It took us three days to reach the village which we were destined to reach. Walking into the streets we found it was richer than the one we were. It was not the part of our kingdom but my mother's brother's kingdom. To say my uncle's kingdom. 

The problem is they never went together as she was my grand father's second wife's only daughter. My grand mother died when she gave birth to my mother. My mother was my her father's aka the real king's favorite. When she was married to my father my grand father gave her a wealthy villages as a dowry for my father who really refused. I think one of those villages were this. It is now taken care by now king who is my uncle. They were never the part of the war we fought. But that doesn't make him saint. It is said they were helping our enemies. I wanted to laugh at the fate which has put through us.

We walked into the main streets of the village. It was wide. The houses were neatly arranged. There were partition between each roads. A very neat and orderly mannered streets. And in many placed there were dharma chathirams a place where the foreign people or passer by can take some rest. That would be directly controlled by the kingdom.

My father used to have many chathirams and we had free food for our people because he knew even if a person betrays his stomach which was filled would never betray us. A person with high noble value.

We entered into one and i soon realised how magnificent it looked like. Neatly arranged rooms and the staffs were in their brown dhothis. They were really looking to help every one. They made sure every people who are in the place are given high hospitality irrespective of who they are.

"Well i think we can manage here for two weeks..." Dhushyanth declared. I just nodded my head. 

"I think we can manage and lets take a proper nap before we stroll around the village." i spoke back and he nodded.

We walked into the room which was free and falling on a cotton bed knitted with silk after literally months made me immediately drift in a dreamless sleep....

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Finally made it... So sorry guys... i am so sorry for a late update. Totally lost the track of writing. But here i am...

Please comment and let me know how it is...

Until next update i promise to make it soon

Your love...

Shri...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 307 18
"I thought you loved me" i said while controlling my tears from Stroming down. "I never said that" he said blankly staring me. "Then what was those...
65.4K 1.9K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...
2.3M 83.6K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
531K 16.6K 64
I tried touching him, but he stiffened from my touch. I stepped away from him and now my back was facing him. "Why?," I questioned. "I have my reas...