My Boss, My Alpha. (In progre...

By EvanescentFlower

Yvonne Selesa is in the Moon Struck Pack, and is in search of her mate. Instead her Father wants her to marry... More

My Boss, My Alpha.
Saying Goodbye.
My Mate, My Job.
Out of Place, Luna. <\3
Business and Love Don't Mix!
****Teaser*****
His Desire My Choice.
You're Mine, Only Mine.
My Punishment
Our Official 1st Date (Part 1)
Our Official 1st Date (Part 2)
Jealousy Strikes
*****Teaser*****
Luna's 1st Meeting
****Another Teaser!****
READ IMPORTANT
Unwanted Guest
Unwanted Guest (Part 2)
Unwanted Guest (Part 3)
UnRevealed
Adult Content!!!! Skip if needed!!
UnRevealed (Part 2)
SNEAK PEEK into... UnRevealed (Part 3)
UnRevealed Part 3
UnRevealed Part 4 (TEASER)
UnRevealed Part 4
The Death of Us..
Revive me
Take Me
Take Me (Teaser)
Take Me (Part 2)
Mate?
**TEASER** for Upcoming Chapter Our War
Our War (Part 1)
Our War (Part 2)
Reader Appreciation
Let Go (Teaser)
Let Go
Selfish
Prophecy
Prophecy (TEASER for Part II)
Prophecy (Part II)
Yvonne
Plan? (Part I)
Plan? (Part III)
Jack
A Luna's Nightmare (Part I)
QUICK TEASER
A Luna's Nightmare (Part II)
The Wedding (Part I)
The Wedding (Part II)
I Do?
Honeymoon
Honeymoon (Part II)
My Wife
Forward (TEASER)
Forward
Temptations
Home
Melting (Part 1)
Melting (part 2)

Plan? (Part II)

524 19 3
By EvanescentFlower

Hello Loves,

How are you all? I hope all is well and you enjoy this new part! Thank you for continuing to read and like ! I really appreciate it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP:

"Ugh.. You are unbelievable. Can you just tell me what the plan is?"

"I already told you that all you need to do is trust me."

"Why? Why won't you let me help?"

"Yvonne please. Just trust me. Okay?"

"I deserve to know what is going on.."

She yells as she pulls on my arm.I stand up off the floor, "Yvonne, just play along.. I need to figure out who this eavesdropper is first then we can put our plan in motion because whoever this person is.. They are reporting back to someone and my guess is that its Alpha Jack. There is a good chance that this will explain how Alpha Jack knew of Dom's ambush and t where they would be.. "

"Wait, you think there is a spy among the trusted pack members?"

"Yes.. it has to be. I just don't know who. Who would betray Dom like that?"

Ashton's P.O.V. Continued..

~Next Day~

I called an early meeting in hopes it will expose the eavesdropper..

"Good Morning, I have called this early meeting today for us to discuss the important matter of our alliances. I have spoken to all of our allies to ensure their loyalty to one another and the protection of our packs. As for the traitors that joined with Alpha Jack; our allies agreed that they would to break their alliances with them to keep ours. I will continue to give you all updates on the situation as much as I can. Thank you. Now if there is nothing else to discuss, you all are dismissed."

I walk out of the conference to head back up to my room, "Excuse me, Alpha?"

I turn to see Elder Ronnie running out of the conference room calling for me. "Yes Elder?"

"May I speak with you about a pressing matter..? In private?" He whispers.

"Of course. Follow me." I walk to Dom's room and open it for the elder to walk in first.

"Alpha, why are we in Alpha Dominick's room?"

"Dom sound proofed this room.. So it is the safest for you to speak freely about whatever matter you have brought to my attention today."

"Ahh.. okay. I understand."

I shut the door behind us and bolt it shut. "Now what is this pressing matter?"

"Alpha, this morning there were countless members talking of you taking opinions on our Luna's position. I do not remember us discussing this and many of the board elders are upset."

"Wait.. Elder Ronnie please slow down. I can tell you right now that it is not true."

"It's not?"

"No. Have you sought out this rumor to see who started it?"

"Well. no. We thought it was true considering it is known to our top members and fighters. Not much of the civilians."

"Interesting.. We must look into this matter quietly. Please do not disclose any information to anyone."

"But Alpha shouldn't we clear this up?"

"Not yet."

"Yes Alpha. I apologize for doubting you."

"You are dismissed.'

I walk out of the room to bump into Becka.. "What are you doing out here?!"

"Alpha I wanted to give you my opinion on what we should do about the Luna. I say we give her to Alpha Jack and get our members back!"

"How dare you speak of your Luna that way! You are committing treason and should be executed for even thinking those things let alone saying it to your Alpha!"

"But- but Alpha.. I thought you were collecting opinions.. Even the top members and fighters confirmed it.."

"Tell me at once who confirmed this outrageous rumor? Or it will be your head for the treason you just committed."

She drops to the floor on her knees, "Alpha please forgive me.. I-I didn't know. I was merely stating the truth.. She should of never been Luna and now that she is marrying you she is only proving that .. because she never loved Alpha Dominick."

"I would suggest you watch what you say to me from here on... Wait, who told you about Yvonne marrying me?"

"Alpha..  It is spread all across the pack members.. We thought you wanted our opinion before the wedding.. So perhaps you would change your mind and use her to get our members back.'

"Who spread this rumor?"

"Alpha. I don't know.. I swear. All I know is that it came from some one with credibility of else no one would have believed it.. But I don't know who started it."

"Don't you discuss this matter with any one else moving forward nor our discussion we have had here. Now get out of my sight before I sentence you to death."

"Forgive me Alpha.." She gets up and runs down the stairs.

"Alpha Ashton, why was Becka up here?" I look to see Rolando standing there at the end of the hall.

"Have you heard of this rumor that has been going around?"

Rolando walks closer to me, "Yes, but I thought it was true."

"You are my Beta.. If it was true wouldn't I have told you first?"

"I didn't know if the board of elders approved it and you were waiting to tell me. "

"Yes, well I don't know how it spread to the rest of the pack before I could. They even know about the secret marriage between Yvonne and I."

"Yes Alpha I heard about that. Wouldn't it be smarter to release the news of your marriage so Alpha Jack will run into a trap? I mean rather than keeping it secret and waiting to release the news after a war.. "

"Very insightful.. But I have other plans.. I don't want to release the news and cause a uproar among the people.. and if Alpha Jack finds out that I do not intend to make a deal with him.. He will kill our members. I want to marry Yvonne in secret and then ambush him to get our members back."

"Yes, Alpha."

"I will need your help to construct it."

"Of course."

"First, let's start with my wedding.."

Yvonne's P.O.V.

I pace around the room waiting for Ashton to return.. He suggested I stay in the room until everything has calmed down. After hearing all the whispers from outside my room.. I think he was right.

The door swings open and Ashton tosses himself on the bed. "I am exhausted.. I cannot believe how much work this is."

I chuckle, "What happened?"

"Rumors have spread throughout the entire pack.. Whoever was eaves dropping covered their tracks well but not well enough. I am hoping they get sloppy or lazy and just reveal themselves.. If not, I will find out who it is regardless.."

"So, what is the plan?"

"Well, first we are getting married in secret.. "

"Wait.. I thought we were just acting?"

He chuckles and opens his eyes, "You will go dress shopping in an hour with Esther."

"Ashton wait.. Please tell me what is going on?"

He sits up and turns toward me, "I thought you trusted me?"

"I do."

"Okay then." He lays back down on the bed, leaving me without an answer.

"Ashton?"

He sits up, "Hmm.."

"Do you think this will work?" I put my face in my hands.. I am starting to be fearful of what the future holds especially if it is Jack..

"I felt Ashton grab my hands, "Hey. It is going to work. Now just act natural and follow my lead. Okay?"

"Okay.."

"Don't worry so much. Let me deal with it. Just go get a beautiful wedding dress for our day."

I lightly hit his chest with a pillow, "Don't get carried away now.."

"We have to make this believable.. So why not let me enjoy it huh?"

"Oh shush.."

"Esther is coming down the hall. Have fun, I am going to take a nap before my next meeting with the Elders."

**KNOCK KNOCK**

"Luna, are you ready?"

I open the door, "Yes. Shall we get going?"

She nods and follows behind me. "I am taking you to a very popular boutique, they have a good selection of dresses."

We arrive at the boutique, I look at the windows and see countless of dresses on mannequins.

"Welcome Ladies, how may I help you?"

"Yes.. We are looking for a wedding dress."

"Well congratulations! Do you know what style you are looking for?"

"Not really. I am open to anything just nothing that shows too much.. "

"I will take you to where all of our wedding dresses are. Please let me know if you find any and we can get you set up in the dressing room."

"Thank you."

I start looking through the huge racks of dresses, "Do you see any you like?"

"Um.. I mean they are all so pretty. I just don't know."

"Luna, do you remember how I said I look at you as a friend before my Luna?"

"Yes."

"I have been meaning to ask you about your marriage to Alpha Ashton.. because the last time we spoke you told me you did not have feelings for him. Yet here you are about to marry him."

"Esther, although I don't believe it is any of your business to be asking me.. Well, he is my mate and I could no longer resist my wolf's temptation. Plus, I have grown to have feelings for him.. he has taken care of me and I care about him."

"Yes, Luna. I know you care for him but do you love him?"

I look down, "I do not know."

"Exactly.. When you love someone you know! Did you love Alpha Dominick?"

"Esther!"

"I'm sorry I just want to know."

"I think you should go."

"Luna.. I am asking because Alpha Ashton actually does love you.. and if you can't answer as to whether you love him.. you will hurt him in the end."

"Esther. I know this. But the Elders are pushing for something to be done. Ashton- I mean Alpha Ashton won't force me to feel or to do anything I don't want to. He is trying to protect me."

"I understand Luna. I should of never  brought it up. Well, lets find this dress Luna."

I start rummaging through the rack.. I find a beautiful yet simple dress. "What do you think?"

"I think it is beautiful Luna."

"Ma'am may I try this one on?"

"Why yes of course." She takes the dress from my hands and walks toward the dressing room. I slip the dress out of the clear bag and onto my body. "Do you need help zipping it up?"

"Yes please."

I turn for her to zip the rest of the dress up and turn to the mirror. "This is the one."

The drive back to the house was silent.. I don't think either of us knows what to say anymore.

"Thank you for taking me Esther."

"Of course. I will take the dress with me so the Alpha does not see it until that day."

We walk our separate ways in silence. I open the door to see Ashton still knocked out on the bed.. I shake him, "Hey. . didn't you have a meeting?"

He jumps up, "What time is it?"

"10 minutes to 3pm."

He jumps to his feet, "I am so late!"

I chuckle, "No one mind linked you?"

"Well, to be honest I blocked out all mind links.." He runs his fingers through his hair and yawns. "I should get going.. How was dress shopping?"

"Good. I found a really pretty one."

"Let me see."

"Ashton, you know you can't see until the day."

"Yvonne.. We are acting. So let me see."

"Oops.. Well I gave it to Esther so you would not see it until that day."

He shakes his head, "You goof. When I get back I want to see it. Okay?"

"Sure-sure okay."

"Wait, what is the meeting supposed to be about?"

"Our wedding."

"Oh, when are you setting the date?"

"Tomorrow."

"What!?"

"Trust me." With that he left the room..

Ashton's P.O.V.

I walk into the conference room to see everyone already sitting, "I apologize for my tardiness."

They all stand and wait for me to sit to sit back down.

"I wanted to announce my marriage to Yvonne for tomorrow. However, this marriage will be done in secret to prevent any interruptions or uproars."

"Congratulations Alpha on your bride." They all bow and repeat.

"As for our captive members we will get them back."

"Yes Alpha."

"If there are no further questions or matters for us to discuss.. You all are dismissed. "

Rolando follows me as I exit the meeting room, "Alpha?"

"Yes?"

"Alpha, I have arranged everything. Would you like me to send out a transcript to all of the Elders for the location, time, and what not for the wedding?"

"No that is all. I will personally go and invite each of them for there is a lot of tension among the Elders."

"Yes, I understand."

I look down at my long list of Elders and board members I must meet with. "You are dismissed Rolando."

I hope this plan works.. It must work!

Yvonne's P.O.V.

I knock on Esther's door,  she opens it slowly.

"Hey, Alpha Ashton wanted to see the dress so."

"Before the day?"

"Yes.."

"Ugh does he not know anything about traditional weddings!"

"I don't know but he kept whining about it.."

"Okay well let me go get it."

She comes out with the dress, "Here you are."

"Thank you."

I turn and walk back to my room..

"Ashton?"

I see Ashton sitting on the bed with his eyes closed.

"Oh hey..Sorry I am just exhausted."

"I got the dress want to see it?"

"Yes Yvonne.. I would love to."

I go into the walk in closet to change, as I slip on the dress I notice I will need someone to help me zip it up the rest of the way.

"Hey Ashton?" I open the door and yell out.

"Yes?"

"Could you help me zip it up?"

"Sure, come on out."

I walk over to the bed, "Wow... You are just so beautiful Yvonne.."

I smile, "Thank you Ashton."

"Turn around and let me zip it up." He stands up from the bed as I turn. I could feel his warm hands brush against my skin as he zips the dress up.

"Let me see."

I turn to face him, "Do a couple of twirls would you?"

I laugh. twirling around a few times. His hands grip my waist stopping me mid twirl, I look up at his soft eyes.

"You are so beautiful Yvonne.. Thank you for showing me what you would of looked like if we were to get married."

I could sense a tone of sadness, "What do you mean?"

He sits on the bed, "Nothing just that you look beautiful and I appreciate you showing me the dress before the day."

"Ashton.. What are you planning?"

He looks to me, "Nothing for you to worry your pretty little head about. Just-"

"I know I know trust you.. I do Ashton. I do."

"Good. Tomorrow is the big day."

"Ashton?"

He looks down at me, "Hm?"

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For everything. " I pull him down to my height and press my lips against his cheek.

He pulls me into a bear hug, "Always. I will always be there for you Yvonne."

"Promise?" I whisper..

He pulls away, looking me in the eyes, and then thumps me in the forehead.

"Hey!"

He chuckles, "Go change doofus! We need to get a lot of rest."

I rub my forehead, "Fine."

I come back out to see Ashton knocked out on the bed. He must have been so tired.. I pull a blanket over him and sit at the end of the bed.

"Ashton.. You are working so hard to protect me.. You are draining yourself."

I go over to the couch with a blanket, "Goodnight Ashton." I whisper, closing my eyes.

~Next Day~

I open my eyes and sit up. "How did I get in the bed?"

I look around and don't see Ashton anywhere. "Ashton?"

It is silent, I get up and see a note on the door:

Good morning Yvonne,

You should of woke me up so I could of slept on the couch.. Anyway, I went to arrange some last minute things. I left the address, time, and everything you will need for today's big day. I have a driver named David picking you up. Please be ready by 3pm..

-Ashton

That's odd.. He didn't even wake me to say he was leaving.. Hm.. I hear a knock on the door and I open it to see about 4 people standing out side the door with a large amount of hair supplies, makeup, and so forth in their hands.

"Good morning Sunshine! Lets get you dolled up for your special day!" A woman with red hair and bright red lipstick yells as I am still trying to wake up.

They bust into the room, taking me by the hand and pushing me into a chair.

"Excuse me- excuse me.. Uh who sent you?"

"Well it says a Ashton Draven.. your fiancé."

I nod, "He didn't even tell me."

"They started to comb through my hair, "Oh yes Ma'am it was a surprise for you. Well, lets get your hair washed and were you thinking of a up do or down?"

"Uh.. I think an up do."

"Okay.. okay. We have a little over  two hours to work magic!"

I felt myself getting tugged back and forth..

~An hour and a half later~

"You look beautiful. Look.." They turn me around to look into the mirror.

My hair is curled and into a beautiful soft bun.. I have light glitter on my eyelid and eyeliner. Pink blush and highlighter along my cheek bone.

"Thank you so much I love it!"

They start to pack up all of their supplies, "We hope we played a role in making this day special for you."

"Yes very much! Thank you so much again! But could you do me a favor?"

"Sure darling."

"Could you assist in getting my dress on? I can't quite zip it all the way up."

"Oh sure. Sure." The lead stylist with bright red hair follows me to the walk in closet.

"I never caught your name Miss." I asked as she helped me step into my dress. I turn around as she zips the dress up.

"Gretchen."

"Well it was very nice to meet you all and thank you for all of your hard work to make my day special."  I turn to face her as she pulls me into a hug.

"Of course. It was our pleasure!" She leaves my room shutting the door behind her.

I look down at my clock, to see its 2:45pm.

Yikes! I have to get my heels on and all of my jewelry! I hear a few light knocks on the door, "Come in."

"Luna, we are here to assist you to the car."

"Oh Okay! Could you help me get these heels on and my necklace?"

"Yes ma'am. Luna, do you want me to remove this other necklace so we can put this one on?"

"No.. Please just put it on along with this one. I must keep this one on."

She pulls the heel's strap over my heel and tightens it on my ankle. I feel the necklace set on top of the other one and feels quite heavy on my chest as she clips the clasp. "Luna, here are your earrings."

"Thank you."

The jewelry set was Dominick and Ashton's mother's. I was told that she wore it for her wedding.. It is so beautiful..

"Luna, the driver is here."

"Thank you Abagail."

"Let me help you down the stairs Luna, that is a very beautiful dress so I would hate to see you step on it."

I slowly make my way down the stairs and out of the doors. Abagail helps me to get this huge dress into the car and closes my door.

I open my window to wave goodbye.  "Have a wonderful wedding my Luna!" She waves to me as the car drives off.

"Mister, do you need the address?"

"No madam I have it already. Please just relax until we get to the destination. "

I can feel the car come to a stop and my door opens a little after. "Here madam take my hand." The driver puts his hand out to me to help me out of the car.

"Thank you."

I look around only to notice that this is where Dominick and I had our first date.. The Horizons.

"I was told to escort you inside madam."

I nod as I follow him into the building..

Chef Augustine is at the door to greet us, "Mrs. Draven it is to wonderful to see you again! How is your husband Mr. Draven? I have not seen him since your last date here."

I know I cannot tell him of Dominick's passing for the world thinks Dominick is on a break.. "Oh he is well. Just so busy, I rarely get to see him very often now a days."

"Oh no.. Shame on him. How dare he leave a beautiful wife like you at home."

I chuckle, "Yes I agree. He should of at least took me with him."

He smiles, "Well, we are very happy to have you back here with us. Will Mr. Draven be joining us?"

"Not that I am aware of. I believe it may just be me today. "

"That is alright madam. I will ensure you enjoy yourself today."

"Oh thank you."

I turn to see the driver still standing, "Mister, please come and sit."

"It is alright ma'am.

"Please.. It is making me uncomfortable for you to just be standing there staring at me."

"My apologies.." He sits across the table.

"Sir, may I know your name?"

"Oh, yes.  My name is Travis."

"Okay well Travis can you tell me why I was brought here?"

"Alpha Ashton had clear instructions to bring you here.. Away from the fighting that is supposed to occur."

"What do you mean?!"

"Luna.. I am not able to say anymore than I already have."

"Travis.. Please just tell me.. I won't let any punishment be placed upon you for doing so."

"Luna, I am sorry but even if you were to promise me. You nor Alpha Ashton would not be able to protect me from my Alpha."

"I knew you were not one of ours for I have not seen you before."

"I am from one of the packs that you have alliance with. The Nightfall Pack.. Our Alpha is Davis, he made an alliance with Alpha Dominick years ago but it was a secret alliance."

"Why a secret one?"

"Well Luna.. All of the alliances that Alpha Jack knew about.. he took from you. Also, so you enemies won't know who exactly is helping you in times of crisis.. It brings some advantage.. "

"Makes sense. But Travis can you at least tell me if Alpha Ashton's plan is going to work? Will he be safe?"

"Luna,  I will be honest with you.. I don't even know all of the details. I was sent here with instructions to ensure your safety.. That is all."

"Travis I don't understand Alpha Ashton's plan.. I was literally out in the open.. We could have been followed. So how am I safe?"

"Luna, Alpha Ashton left first where they all had the assumption you left with him to the wedding.."

"So they all followed Alpha Ashton?!"

"Yes."

"We must go and help him.. There is no way-"

"Luna.. Alpha Ashton is not really alone. Your pack along with your alliances will be fighting with him. So please do not worry.."

"I apologize for interrupting but are you ready to order?"

I look to see our waiter next to me, "No please give us a minute."

"Travis, I need to help him."

"Luna, you are.. by staying out of harms way."

"Travis, the last time I just stood away.. I lost someone I cared about. Not again."

Ashton's P.O.V.

I sit up and rub my eyes, "When did I fall asleep?" I look around and see Yvonne curled up on the couch..

I must of feel asleep last night while I was laying on the bed.. I walk over to the couch and lift her up to set her on the bed. I pull the covers over her body and peck her forehead.

"I hope you will be able to trust me and stay safe Yvonne.."

I jump in the shower to wake myself up, I need to make sure everything is set in place.

I put my black suit on and run gel through my hair with my fingers.

If only this was real..

I glance over to Yvonne's sleeping body, "We will see each other soon."

I close the door lightly to not wake her and sigh. I really hope this plan works..

My car is waiting outside, "Alpha?"

I see Rolando coming down the stair, "Wow you look really nice!"

"Thank you. I thought I would go and check up on some things to make sure everything is perfect."

"I didn't know you were leaving so early.. The wedding doesn't start for another few hours."

"Yes I know but the butterflies had me up early!"

He chuckles, "They will do that to you."

"I better get going."

"Alright, I will see you there Alpha."

I nod and shut the front door behind me.

"Alpha Davis sent me to escort you sir."

"Yes, lets get going."

----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the delay! Once again, thank you for reading! Have a wonderful day!

-Destiny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127 0 20
A young werewolf in her early twenties has been living a spoiled isolated life under the ruling of her Alpha father, Apollo of the NightShade Pack. W...
653 10 26
Draven is known to be the most ruthless and powerful hybrid that ceases to exist. Draven's half Lycan and half vampire. Draven is not only feared by...
3.4K 135 35
An uncommon occurance splits a pack in two, generations ago, when 2 alphas are born out of the same pack, the Blood Rose pack. The 2nd Alpha, the son...
780K 13.5K 78
"You are MINE! And I would like to see anyone who dares to tell me otherwise, even you." He glares down at me. His eyes, they're so dark, so cold and...