FINDING AZURE | THE LAST CHAP...

By Bretaughtyou

(Last addition to the Finding Azure Series, do not read if you haven't read Armani | Undecided first) The ga... More

🌺MAIN CAST 🌺
PROLOGUE / GOODMORNING
ONE : ART CLASS
TWO : DADDY DUTIES
THREE : BRUNCH
FOUR : BREAKING DOWN
FIVE : WELCOME TO THE FAMILY
SIX: UNDERCOVER LOVE
SEVEN : HAPPY WIFE, HAPPY LIFE
EIGHT : GROWING UP
NINE : OLD FRIENDS
TEN : DATE NIGHT
ELEVEN : GOOD ENOUGH
TWELVE : GUYS NIGHT
THIRTEEN : WANNA DANCE?
FOURTEEN : DADDY ISSUES
FIFTEEN : FRIEND REQUEST
SIXTEEN : THE BIRDS AND THE BEES
SEVENTEEN : OLD FAMILY
EIGHTEEN : YOU'RE...
NINETEEN : THE CALM
TWENTY - LOVE OVER PAIN
TWENTY ONE - VALUE
TWENTY TWO - FED UP
TWENTY THREE - THE TRUTH
TWENTY FOUR - HOME SICK
TWENTY FIVE - FLAWS AND ALL
TWENTY SIX - SAME OLE' SONG
TWENTY EIGHT - ONE LAST TIME
TWENTY NINE - LOVE IN ITS PUREST FORM
THIRTY - JUST LIKE YOU
THIRTY ONE - A GOOD FRIEND
THIRTY TWO - BROKEN
THIRTY THREE - NOT ANYMORE
THIRTY FOUR - DOWN HILL
THIRTY FIVE - LIKE FATHER LIKE SON
THIRTY SIX - LOVE LOST
THIRTY SEVEN - DILEMMA
THIRTY EIGHT - THE LAST CHAPTERS |PART ONE
THIRTY NINE - THE LAST CHAPTERS PART TWO
FORTY - EPILOGUE - GOODNIGHT
🦋THANK YOU 🦋
FINDING AZURE / SABREAMARIE.COM

TWENTY SEVEN - HPBD CYAN

10K 691 684
By Bretaughtyou

Ron stepped down from the treadmill after his twenty minute endurance run, grabbing the towel that was draped over his shoulder to wipe away the sweat from his forehead. Meek Mill blasted through his AirPods - giving him the motivation he needed to push out his early morning workout; The drinking was catching up to him, and most importantly slowing down his body and that was the worse news to a health nut.

Ron told himself for the rest of his stay, he was focusing strictly on business and networking - and leaving the partying to the youngins. He was only in his early thirties himself, but his body just couldn't keep up anymore.

He unstrapped his phone from the arm carrier, taking it off do not disturb; Immediately getting a call from his wife who had been blowing him up only to get his voicemail.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't see your call." Ron answered his phone.

He immediately heard Marley suck her teeth, telling him the attitude was coming.

"You won't be satisfied until I stop calling you altogether. Do I have to catch a flight out to Cali?" She spat through the phone.

"C'mon boo I don't need you coming down here to embarrass me like I'm one of the kids." Ron insisted, "You know I be busy. But speaking of kids, how are they?"

"They miss you. Just like I do." Marley admitted with a sigh.

"Is that why yo' lil ass so cranky these days? I thought we had that talk before I left."

"I know, I know. Still...it doesn't make it easier."

Ron stepped out of the gym, the sun shining over him and causing him to cover his eyes.

"Well if it makes you feel better I miss you too, too much actually. A nigga gotta beat his meat three times a day just to keep sane. Keep sending me them pictures I like too."

"Not if you don't answer my phone calls I won't. You ain't that busy, I see you on Instagram acting like a single thot. I can't wait to go on vacation and act the same damn way." Marley only half joked.

"Mhh hmm, and get your ass whooped." Ron laughed, "What you up to though?"

"Getting the kids ready for Cyan's birthday party. Don't tell me you forgot your own nephew's birthday?"

Ron ran his hand down his face, "Damn, don't tell Nico. You know he's sensitive about shit like that. Where's the party at?"

"Fun-plex. I'm going to drop them off and then take Micah to his little friend's house...anything to get him in a better mood."

"My boy still heartbroken huh?"

"You would've thought his ass was going through a divorce. Walking around here moping like it hasn't been weeks."

Ron shook his head with a chuckle. Micah was another one that he missed a lot. With one month down, Ron had one more to go and he would be home much richer and happier.

"I'll facetime him later, try to cheer him up. I can't have him going out like a sucka."

Hearing the kids begin to yell for Marley in the background, Ron started to miss them even more. His twins were one of a kind - and their big personalities could light up anyone's day.

"I gotta go Ron, call me later. And I mean it." Marley said sternly.

"I will, I promise. I love you sugar." he smirked.

"I love you too."

He took a swig of water from the bottle, next checking the time on his watch before deciding to go back into the gym. Since Korey was at rehearsal, he had time to focus on his own fitness as well as take on a few older clients.

The day was just getting started, and as usual once he was done with his clients and filming whatever scenes the production company requested of him, he was free to do whatever. He figured now would be the perfect time to attend seminars and pick the brains of individuals that were in positions he wanted to be one day - and took note to look into that when he got back to the hotel.

Back into the gym, Ron sauntered over to the weights to accompany the other men he had arrived with.

"Nigga your form is horrible, I keep telling you lift with your legs - not your back." Ron shook his head at his client Sadiq.

"Yeah yeah, I heard you the first time. Cool out, Mr. T" Sadiq jokingly rolled his eyes, adjusting the weight on his back.

"You the only muthafucka I know that argue with the instructor." His brother Malik chuckled.

Ron tittered, picking up a weight of his own, "Don't tell him anything, let him walk around like Quasimodo."

Malik clutched his sides with laughter, while his brother flagged the both of them as he sat down the barbell.

"I know one thing, I'm getting too old for this." Sadiq said, taking a winded breath.

"That's more of a reason to keep going. You tryna shrivel up or keep up with youngins?" Ron shrugged.

Sadiq thought on his words for a second, "You got a point, I'm still trying to find wifey and these young cats grabbin' everything."

"Not true, I personally like them a little seasoned." A woman's voice emerged.

Suddenly, a brown skin stallion sporting a matching gym outfit approached the group of men. She wore her honey blonde hair in a high ponytail, perfectly framing her heart shaped face with long bangs.

"Sorry, I couldn't help but hear your conversation." She smirked, wiping her chest of the trickles of sweat.

Sadiq licked his lips over, "It's cool, we would love to hear you perspective..." he squinted his eyes in curiosity of her name.

"It's Jayda." She filled in the silence, "And call me an old soul, but I need a man whose into 90's R&B not Bryson Tiller —"

"Whaaat, Bryson slaps though." Malik threw his hands up, "And it definitely ain't nothing wrong with a lil Jacquees."

Jayda giggled, giving the dark skinned man a shrug, "I guess, but I'm talking Donnell Jones, Joe, Jon B, and don't forget Baby Face. That's not fucking music, that's for making love."

Ron cradled his chin with his hand, "And how old are you to be demanding that old head playlist?"

"Twenty One." She smiled.

"Twenty One!?" The men repeated simultaneously, shocked at the young woman who had a body way more mature than a twenty one year old.

Ron chuckled, as he hadn't been that age in ten years but boy did he miss those days. He was unstoppable back then. As the group continued to chat back and forth, he began to feel his phone vibrate with another call - this time it being Korey and telling him it was time to handle business.

"I gotta be out, but let me know when y'all two want to link up for another session; And nice to meet you, youngin." He half joked, giving Jayda a nod.

"Well before you go - if y'all aren't too old to party, my birthday party is tonight at Club Liv. It's going to be lit, and I have a few celebrity guests and like I said, we like a seasoned crowd. That's if you can keep up that is." She challenged them with a taunting tug at her lips.

"We'll be there, definitely." Sadiq grinned, "But do your parents know you'll be out that late at night?"

The brothers shared a laugh, and Ron tittered as he grabbed his things.

Jayda flagged them, "HA HA, very funny. I'm going back to my workout now, but I look forward to seeing you good looking fellas there."

She turned away, sticking her headphones back in her ears and returning to the floor full of machines.

Sadiq bit his bottom lip viciously, "I'on know man, I might be robbing the cradle tonight. Have a bottle warmed up and everything for shawty, and put that thang over my lap."

"You gotta be stopped." Ron doubled over, "Have fun with that. I'll catch y'all later."

"Hold up nigga, I know you ain't telling me that you're sitting this one out. Come on, you just said we can't let the youngins take over" Malik kissed his teeth.

"I was talking about fitness wise, and nah I've been partying too much. This drinking got my body tired, I told myself I was stopping. Hard work only."

"Well then you might as well go out with a bang, am I right?" Sadiq raised his eyebrows, "One night and tomorrow you can wipe your slate clean. Think about it at least."

"Aiight, I'll think about it." Ron said turning away, "No promises!"

He exited the gym and made his way over to his rental car, thinking back on the invitation. To be fair, one more night of partying wouldn't kill him and it after that he was back on his game. Club Liv with celebrity guests? He couldn't miss that - and it sounded like the perfect way to end his partying streak.

"Cyan, let Mommy tie your shoe before you go play the games!" Azure yelled out after her son, who was too ecstatic to hear anything his mother said.

His tiny feet continued to fly across the arcade, with his cousins and sister beside him.

"Girl, I don't even know why you're trying." Marley laughed, watching her boys flee away as well, "They're about to be missing the whole party until it's time to cut that cake."

Azure pushed her hair behind her ears tiredly, "You know what, even better. Have you talked to Armani or Dot?"

"Nope, but I'm sure they'll be here soon. Do you need help with anything?"

Azure twisted her lips at the bags of decorations she still had to set up on the table before the rest of the guests arrived at the birthday party. Since Nico was picking up the cake and a last minute present for Cyan, Azure unfortunately didn't have his help just yet; Leaving her stuck with the set up on her own whilst watching three kids. However she was grateful that Marley was on time as always, giving her a much needed hand.

Before Azure could give Marley any directions, Amai's cries emerged from her car seat.

"Really, girl?" Azure rolled her eyes in her head, "Let me guess, you're hungry again?"

"Ohhh, let me hold her." Marley cooed, opening her arms for the baby girl that Azure didn't hesitate to pass over.

Marley rocked Amai back in forth until she was silent, smiling down at her big dark eyes that adorned the longest eyelashes. She began to giggle at Marley's funny faces, causing her to swoon at the adorableness.

"You can have her if you want." Azure joked, throwing the Spider-Man themed cloth over the table.

"Girl don't tempt me." Marley slit her eyes, "I already took myself off of birth control."

"Oop, the first thing I hear when I walk in is about you getting your club shot up. You can't keep the hoe talk to the minimum can you?" Justin said strutting over to the table.

Azure and Marley turned their heads at the voice they knew undeniably, to see a fabulously dressed Justin. Marley playfully flipped him off, and he blew her a kiss before giving them both a hug.

"Speaking of getting your club shot up, I thought you were bringing Rome? I don't see a bootleg Russell Wilson behind you." Marley smirked deviously.

Azure cackled, and Justin scoffed.

"Don't do him, especially when you ma'am got a fake ass Tank on steroids. And Azure, we all know Nico is only cute with a haircut."

"Boy hush and help me set up this table. Everyone will be here soon." Azure giggled, handing him a stack of paper plates and cups, "And my man is fine at all times."

"Ditto! Ron looks better than Tank. But I would like to know where 'oh Romeo give me a chance' is at." Marley snickered.

Justin pointed his finger, "You got one more time, Bob Marley." He said causing Marley to roll her eyes, "And he couldn't get off work, but I'm also not too mad about that because I was thinking dinner at my place would be better to introduce him to you all."

"Aww that sounds lovely" Azure smiled, "I'm definitely in. I'm so happy that you're happy pooh, you deserve it."

Justin blushed, "Of course, you all are my sisters. Well Azure is, Marley you're more like a cousin...on my dad's side."

"I hate you." Marley doubled over.

"Y'all are some damn fools." Azure joined in on the laughter.

The friends continued to talk amongst each other, and before Azure knew it the section was fully decorated and the guests began to pour in. Just in time, Nico arrived with the specialty cake that he made sure was exactly what Cyan wanted as well as the big boy bike he begged for.

It wasn't long before Muh arrived, and with Jocelyn still in the wind he had no choice but to show up alone. It seemed as though the whole family and multiple friends were there, whereas Armani and K-Dot the only ones still lagging behind.

"Girl, don't look now but isn't that Ms. Back it up, heading over here?" Justin whispered, pulling Azure to the side.

Azure squinted her eyes, scoping the area to see who Justin was referring to - eventually landing on Eva and her daughter making their way over, along with another woman by their side.

"Oh, I know. I invited her last month to get out of a play date, but then she wound up actually remembering." Azure rolled her eyes.

"So you just giving your man away on a platter huh, shit I should've tried my luck back in college then." Justin gave his best friend a look.

Azure kissed her teeth, "Stop it. Nico assured me that nothing is going on and I trust my man, and Cyan is really good friends with Danielle. I don't want to let my pettiness get in the way of my son's happiness - despite not liking her."

"Alright now. You better hope Armani feels the same way, cause it looks like your little playdate friend brought Dot's stalker. Blue's party is about to be a love and hip-hop scene."

Azure frown, slightly panicked, "Seriously? Excuse me for a moment."

"Mhhh hmm, go do damage control Ms. So damn friendly. That girl don't ever learn." Justin mumbled as Azure hurried away.

Azure's eyes widened as she could spot Armani, K-Dot and their kids finally walk through the doors of the fun-plex, choosing one hell of a time to arrive. Anyone with eyes could see the two weren't in a good space, and even with therapy things must've not been getting better.

Azure knew that had a lot to do with Armani's insecurities, but she would never tell her that. Every woman went through that stage - and while some had reason to be, others just couldn't see the good man that they had. But Azure wasn't one to judge - especially because her marriage wasn't perfect.

"Hey baby girl, where's my grandson at?"

Hearing yet another distraction, Azure turned to see her Dad and his fiancé behind her, "Dad, Claire - how are you guys?"

"Good, we're good." Robert replied, "You okay, you look a little flustered."

"Not at all, I was just going to greet some friends. Cyan's playing by the ball pit with the twins and Fate, but you guys are welcome to take a seat and get some food."

Robert nodded, gesturing a silent Claire to the open tables. Azure noted the designer she wore from head to toe, as well as her nose that was turnt all the way up it practically touched the ceiling- but she would have to return to that thought later. Hoping she didn't receive another distraction, she quickly picked up her feet to meet Eva in the middle of the floor.

"Eva, I'm happy you made it." She grinned phonily, "How are you?"

"Yess, we wouldn't miss this for the world. Right Dani!" Eva asked, smiling down at her daughter.

"Yup! Where's Cyan?" Danielle turned her head in efforts to find him.

"He's playing right over there, do you see him? With the Spider-Man shirt?"

Danielle modded excitedly, "Can I go, Mommy?"

Eva nodded, and Danielle didn't hesitate to sprang towards the group of kids - leaving the three women alone.

"I hope you don't mind, I brought along my friend Renee. Renee, Azure." Eva introduced the two.

"Hello, I've heard so much about you girl."

Azure smiled slightly, "Hi, actually can I speak to you for a moment...Eva?"

Eva furrowed her eyebrows, but followed anyway as Azure ushered her to the side and away from Renee.

"I feel like I already know what you're going to say." Eva stopped her, "I know all about the situation with your brother in law and my friend."

Azure folded her arms over her chest, "Well then why would you bring her here? Not to mention, it's kind of invite only and you didn't ask beforehand."

"I'm sorry, I just didn't think it was that deep." Eva shrugged.

"You didn't...think it was that deep?" Azure tried to make sure she was hearing the woman correctly, "As far as I know, she has been very disrespectful towards them and I don't need any drama at my son's party."

"I understand, Azure. You know what, my apologies - I'll make sure nothing pops off."

Azure wanted to just blurt out that she would rather the woman just leave, but she was never the type to be rude. She just hoped Eva had her friend under control, because she didn't want anyone throwing hands at a kid's arcade.

Deciding to just let the situation go for the moment, she headed back over to the main table where her family was in abundance.

"Damn Bro, for a minute I thought you two weren't coming." Nico chuckled, giving K-Dot a handshake.

"My fault, it was a struggle getting them two ready. But we made it." K-Dot told him.

"How are you sis, that attitude ain't gone away yet?" Nico slit his eyes at a silent Armani.

She shrugged, "I'm cool, I'm going to head to the bathroom. Where is it?"

"I'll take you to it." Azure spoke up, wanting some alone time with her sister in law.

She could see that Armani was still in her rut, and she figured Renee being there would only add on to the attitude.

Armani grabbed her purse, following behind Azure to the ladies room that was a little bit of a distance away. Marley hopped up from her seat as well, deciding this would be the perfect opportunity to use the restroom as well - since she had been peeing like a racehorse all day.

"Now don't be mad at me, but I kinda sorta —"

"Invited them old smuts to my nephew's party." Armani gave Azure a knowing look.

Azure frowned, "Technically I only invited one smut." She said getting a smirk out of Armani.

"Doesn't matter, she brought her stalking ass friend. But it's fine, it's Cyan's day and I'm not that petty or classless."

Marley nudged Armani's shoulder, "That's what I like to hear. Now tell us, what's with the attitude."

"I don't have an attitude, why does everyone keep saying that?" Armani rolled her eyes.

"Well the Mani I know is always smiling, very sassy - lately you're just mean." Azure admitted.

"I'm just stressed, that's all." Armani sighed, "But you know, I've been thinking about that vacation thing that Marley brought up. Maybe we should do a girl's trip before Christmas."

Marley's eyes lit up, her ears ringing at the mention of a vacation. She had been picturing herself on a beach for months - and just thinking about it had her excited.

"Just say the word so I can put in my PTO, I'm thinking Cabo, no Puerto Rico, Cancun?"

"Oop, you then got her started." Azure laughed, "Alright, the bathrooms are right over here."

Turning the corner, they spotted the ladies room sign on the large chestnut door - which thankfully allowed more than one occupant at a time. As Armani and Marley rushes into the stalls, Azure began to touch up her makeup before deciding to actually use the facilities as well. With so many guests to attend to, she knew it would be hard to slip away later on in the party.

A few seconds later, she could hear the sound of the bathroom door opening - followed by a pair of familiar voices.

"Chilleee, I can't believe that nigga got a nerve to look my way. Especially since his pop-eyed ass wife got his ass whipped." Renee spat loudly.

"Girl, I told you don't start your shit. I'm not trying to hear it from prissy ass Azure." Eva laughed, checking herself out in the mirror, "Little miss perfect."

"Bitch bye, don't act like your ass wasn't trying to be her friend after you was grinding all up on her man - talking about your lil wet dreams you be having about him."

Eva smirked at her deviously, "You didn't feel that dick through those pants like I did, cause ol' boy played your ass to the left. It was just my luck that we ran back into each other, it was...fate."

The two friends shared a cackle.

"Bitch you going to hell." Renee told her friend, "But I'm going right with you. Cause as bad as that yellow nigga irks my soul, he's fine. And he's going to regret passing up this pussy, no one says no to me."

"Girl you must be stopped."

"And who's gonna check me?" Renee shrugged.

"Mhhh, how about me?"

Armani excited the stall, causing Renee's eyes to almost pop out of her head. Azure and Marley followed up, and Eva suddenly wished she could swallow all of her words back up.

Eva laughed nervously, "We were only joking —"

"Bitch, save it!" Marley scoffed, "You two must've bumped your fucking head, who the fuck talks like that?"

"Who are you calling a bitch, and calm down - like my girl said it was a joke." Renee brushed her words off.

"I think you meant to say y'all are jokes. Especially you, you Oompa Loompa built bitch. That silicone must be leaking to your tiny ass brain." Armani said, stepping to Renee.

Azure became nervous, knowing that Armani could flip out after seconds - and she didn't need that at the current moment.

"Armani, just let it go. They can just find their way out." Azure said, looking directly at Eva who glanced down at her feet in shame.

"No, this bitch wants to talk big, so talk big. Back that shit up, I've been waiting to dick you since you showed up to my shop so it's nothing to me now." Armani sized the woman up, getting in her face although she was inches smaller than the tall woman.

Marley, who was always down for a good rumble also knew it definitely wasn't the place or time.

"Mani, not at Cyan's party boo. We can pull up on these rainbow bitches any other day of the week - but not today." Marley advised her as she pulled at her arm.

"Listen to your friends boo, you don't want this work. I'll ball your ass up and throw your ass in the —"

Armani didn't let Renee finish her sentence, instead throwing a few blows directly in her mouth and causing her to fly against the tiled bathroom wall. While Renee was big, that was the only thing she could use to her advantage as she tried her best to over power Armani who was taking her anger out on her face.

Marley pulled her friend away, stopping the fight before it went too far. Azure on the other hand, stormed out of the bathroom - highly upset at Armani who would jeopardize her son's party to fight a woman who didn't matter. It seemed as though these days all Armani brought was negativity - and she refused to be apart of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 52.3K 43
I left him. I never thought in a million years I would be the one to walk, but I was. I left the man I was madly in love with, I had no idea where I...
189 3 14
SHORT CHAPTERS ------ He rips my phone from my hand again and puts it behind him. "Tell me how it works then." "We have to kiss." He looks at me for...
48.5K 3.4K 120
MY FUTURE HUSBAND - BOOK FOUR: PART TWO, IN THE FORBIDDEN LUST SERIES DO NOT READ THIS BOOK FIRST!!!! "It was you... it was you all along..." May Pa...