My blossom ( Laughing Jack x...

By Beetlerose

(NOT EDITED) ⚠️ Bad Grammar⚠️ ⚠️ kind of stupid protagonist ⚠️ ⚠️ gore ⚠️ You are going to spend some tim... More

The clown
The hospital
The clues
The eyes
The scream
The circus
The dream
Author's NOTE
The little boy
The dress up
Author's NOTE
The mirrors
Author's NOTE
Mystery person
Sister
Author's NOTE
The incident
Author's NOTE
Moving
Settled in
Author's NOTE
The meeting
Where are we going
The kiss
The message
Oblivious love
Sally
The enemy
Mostly blank
She's missing
Hangout with Jane
The dog and the chocolate castle
Time for work
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Whats outside the window
The blood
Just food and the third kiss
Smile and the cheesy part
The conversation
Time for bed
The early wake up
The sandwich
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Just sleep
AUTHOR'S NOTE
The many kisses
The two men
The long walk
AUTHOR'S NOTE
The bickering
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Kate The Chaser?
The crush
Escape
Talk
Consequences
Detective
Meeting Candy Pop
Kate's vision
Smile's warning
Natalie!
Chuck E. Cheese
Being watched
Jester
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Jane's friends
Who is she again?
He must be worried
Oh yeah, the funeral!
Author's NOTE
...You cried
Fresh air
Oww...
Hope?
Lulu
He didnt see her...
Author's NOTE
Did I make it?!
I miss them...
The train
Author's NOTE (Thank you!)
Home?!
What's the outcome?
TAGGED?!
Missing a hand?
He's acting weird...
He proposed!?

The black out

4.1K 119 68
By Beetlerose

You walked into Henry's room and called his parents with the number Janis, the lady at the desk gave you, then you gently placed the phone in Henry's hand, he waited there for a second before anyone answered, then he started talking into the phone, then you walked over to the counter in the room to get Henry's medicine ready for the day.

You really didn't think that Henry deserved to get cancer, but he did. From what you heard, his family is full of smokers, and he was around them a lot, so one thing led to another.

After you were done getting his medicine ready, you walked over to him and put a glass of water right next to him and a pill, then you saw him hang up. You noticed that he looked a little mad, then he just drank his water with his pill in his mouth. He looked at you and smiled, you smiled back, then you heard a scream coming from the hallway, you looked out the door to see the lights flickering, then a dead body laying on the ground, you stood there in shock.

The body lay life less on the floor, then you see a little girl with brown hair, a pink dress, and she seemed to be holding a teddy bear, and you couldn't have missed her bright green eyes, her eyes shined like emeralds in the sun, and like green grass on a hot summer day.

You looked the little girl, she giggled, then she disappeared, you didn't know what just happened, but what you needed to do right now was call the cops right away, but when you reached the stairs, you felt light headed, then you fainted, and the last thing you remember seeing, was Henry laughing right in front of you. Then it went dark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 1.7K 54
You are working as a assistant teacher for a part time job to earn money. You are a shy person who haven't have many friends. You live alone on your...
292K 10.1K 19
(Your name) is a quiet and mysterious 5 year old . Her parents thought she was insane and so decided to take her to tests to confirm it . Sadly the t...
401K 14K 31
(Y/N) is just an innocent girl who wanted to live a normal, carefree life. That's all she cares about, well, that and her candies. With low blood sug...
952K 30K 51
||UNDER EDITING|| IFFY WRITING -THIS STORY IS DARK. NOT FLUFF- A few long years after moving away from Derry to live with her Father, eighteen year o...