Carnage // P.P (2)

By hollandxxparker

Freya is finally living the life she wanted but with someone after the infinity stones, she'll have to fight... More

Carnage
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
BOOK 3

Chapter 12

912 23 0
By hollandxxparker

Freya stood watching Shuri examine Vision. She moved to the side and let the others talk while she waited.

She sighed when she felt another pain in her head and rubbed her temples to ease the pain. She stopped when she felt eyes on her and looked up seeing Shuri watching her with a frown on her face.

Freya crosses her arms and leant against the wall "What?"

Shuri frown deepened at the sound of her friends voice "I'm sorry" Freya scoffed "Sorry about what? Vision or that you tested me without my permission? I expected that from my father, not from you"

Steve looked down at the girl next to him and glared at her when she moved forward "Freya" The last thing they needed was for her to loose control now.  Freya glanced at him briefly seeing the warning look he was giving her and sighed but stepped back beside him "Why didn't you tell me?"

Shuri sighed seeing all the eyes on them "I didn't want to worry you"

Freya glared at her "So you decided to test me while I was asleep? Then keep it from me" She stepped forward and showed her her glowing hands which Shuri frowned at "I had to find out on my own"

Steve being protective and not wanting Freya to start a fight decided to grab her by the arm and pull her back next to him but she glared at him and shrugged him off. Steve gave her a pointed look when he saw her eyes changing colour "Calm down"

Before Freya could respond with a witty comeback Shuri closed her eyes and sighed "You weren't asleep"

Freya spun around and stared at her friend "What?" She had to be asleep. She would've remembered it.

Shuri opened her eyes and glanced at her brother who nodded his head, telling her it was okay to say it "Your last night here, we heard screaming coming from your room"

Freya started to calm down as she stared at Shuri as she continued "My brother ran in thinking someone had gotten in but he found you sat in the corner of your room, crying your eyes out"

T'Challa spoke up next "I knelt down in front of you calling your name but you acted as if you didn't hear me, like I wasn't even in the room. I touched your arm but it was scorching hot"

Freya glanced at T'Challa with tears in her eyes. She doesn't remember any of this.

"You kept mumbling to yourself. I couldn't remember exactly what you were saying, it sounded like a different language. I took you to Shuri's lab straight away and she ran the tests. You woke up the next morning with no recollection of what happened"

Steve crises under his breath which Freya heard and glanced at him seeing him running his hand over his face nervously. He felt her eyes on him and tried to get rid of the look on his face but she caught it before he was able to.

She glanced at Natasha who was looking out the window and avoiding looking at her. Freya could see Nat's reflection in the window and saw tears in her eyes.

Last time something like that happened Freya lost complete control.

Freya gulped "I uh I need some air" with that she practically ran out of the room, ignoring Wanda's plea for her to stay and ran straight outside only to run into someone.

Bucky who had been standing right outside the door stepped back in surprise when he felt someone run into him.

The person mumbled an apology before walking further away. Bucky frowned watching Freya walk away.

Bucky stepped forward to go speak to her but a hand on his shoulder stopped him. He glared at Sam who only shook his head "You don't want to get involved"

Bucky frowned at the words. Those were the exact words Steve had told him after he had hurt Freya that one time.

Freya walked silently through the compound. She had stayed out with Peter and Ned a lot longer than she said she would. She said she would be back by six for dinner but it's now eleven at night and she knew that if Tony was awake right now he'd kill her.

She walked into the kitchen and placed her bag on the counter before turning the light on, revealing a familiar figure standing by the sink.

Freya jumped not expecting anyone to be up but calmed down seeing that it was only Bucky. "Buck you scared me"

Ever since Tony let Bucky stay, for a short time of course, her and Bucky have become good friends which is good for Bucky since he's not good at opening up to anyone but Steve but having someone go through something similar they found a comfort in talking to each other. Tony was against this at first but after Freya begged him and told him it was helping the both of them, he decided to let him stay under close supervision though.

When Bucky made no move or any recollection that she even spoke Freya frowned and stepped closer "Bucky, you okay?"

She stood next to him and noticed he was clutching the counter so hard there was tiny cracks in it. His head was bent low so she was unable to see his face.

Freya frowned when he didn't respond and lifted her hand "Bucky?"

Once her hand landed on his shoulder he spun around and grabbed her neck. Freya's eyes widened as he pushed her into the island behind her. She clutched on to his metal hand around her neck "B-Bucky s-stop!"

She looked into his eyes but she only saw darkness. Her eyes widened releasing he's having one of his episodes.

She knew she had to get him out of it. Steve told her how but as the air started to leave her lungs as she was gasping for breath, the only option was to grab the empty face next to her and hit it on his head.

Once Bucky had let go Freya fell to the floor as she coughed. She quickly stood up and went to run towards the door but she was grabbed and thrown against the wall. Freya groaned at the impact and became face to face with Bucky.

She glanced down at his hands now noticing he was holding a knife. Her eyes widened when he lifted it up and grazed her cheek with it.

She felt tears prick in her eyes as he started mumbling in Russian. Some words she recognised but some were unfamiliar.

She whimpered tried to push him away but her strength was no match for his and he slammed her back into the wall.

Freya whimpered "Bucky please it's me, Freya"

Freya let out a yelp when she felt a shooting pain in her side. Bucky finally loosened his grip enough for Freya to fall to the floor and clenched her side.

Freya looked down at her white shirt now seeing it stained with her blood. She let out a sob as she clutched her side and that sob broke Bucky out of the trance he was in. He looked down at her and his eyes widened in shock at the sight.

He dropped the knife on the floor and knelt down beside her "Oh my god!"

It was then he heard the rush of footsteps and a gasp. He looked over his shoulder seeing Natasha there with her hand covering her mouth in shock. Tony stopped beside her and his eyes widened at the scene in front of him. He rushed over towards his daughter and knelt down beside her.

He pressed down on the wound and called Nat over in a shaky voice "Call the medical team" When she didn't respond he glanced her with tears in his eyes "Please!"

Natasha got out of her shock and rushed out of the room to grab the medical staff. Tony looked back down at his daughter seeing her eyes closing. His eyes widened and grabbed her face "No No No! Keep your eyes open!"

Bucky was watching the scene with tears in his eyes. He looked down at his shaking blood stained hands "Tony I'm sorry"

Tony sniffed and glared at Steve who was stood by the door watching in shock "Cap get him out of here before I murder him"

Steve walked to Bucky and started to drag his friend out of the room. Bucky went to protest but Steve shook his head and carried on out of the room "It's best you don't get involved"

Bucky frowned seeing her sat on a bench with her head in her hands. He wanted to go over there and speak to her but he knew Sam was right. It wasn't the best time.

A rumbling from above caught his attention and he looked up watching as something came through the atmosphere.

Freya felt an odd feeling in her stomach and a loud rumbling from the sky made her look up from her lap, only to jump up to her feet seeing the small spaceships coming towards them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 5.8K 36
[Disclaimer: I only own Raven's plot to the story.] [Book 2 in AMZ series.] [Set during Spider-Man: Homecoming.]
202K 4.4K 26
๐ˆ๐๐…๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜ | โbring him back, please. for me.โž in which a spider and a psychokinetic teenage girl finally admit their feelings to each other...
1.2M 26.6K 26
"You know, it's my fault that bumped into you not the other way around." "Yeah, but it's always good to apologize to a pretty girl like you." [captai...
13.6K 208 5
Your favorite couple, Natasha and Tony have a son, his name's Peter. I guess you can suppose what comes next is only up to fate? Sequel oneshot book...