xplr ; colby brock

By emmary88

Adelaide meets colby while filming an exploring video with her friends. More

abandoned mansion
characters
abandoned mansion 2
sunrise
nervous
abandoned water park
#cadeleaide
overnight amusement park
first date
cadelaide is real
trap house road trip
last day
josette and jack
meeting the family
the party
telling the fans
post halloween
meeting colbys familyyyy
family drama
new york
a rough week
welcome home baby
prank wars
pregnancy prank
hate
house hunting
insecure
christmas morning
moving day
cabo
over
tara and adelaide take new york
a month later
haunted cabin
period prank
handcuffed
the breakup
broken
hot tub
meetings
pregnant
the following week
youtubers in a box
hawaii surprise
week in the life
hawaii
new characters
maryland
home
cant get away
knocking on your heart
moving on
new characters
girlfriend
oh no... i think im catching feelings
colby
clubbing... country clubbing
more new characters
italy
heading home
baby
im sorry, bear
lunch date
we arent dating
secrets
angel
glamping
too good
exploring with adilex
gone but never forgotten
going home
who do you love
sus
the ring
new apartment
christmas
tour
tour 2
ready
the proposal
planning
more planning
say yes
jealous
crash
mathew
arrested
prep
Bachelorette
camping - round 2
camping 2.2
baby
the wedding
2 babies
telling our friends
secret
gender reveal
birth and baby shower
vi and gray
new mom
cant get enough
moving on
new beginnings
you
house tour + stanley
home
first christmas
first birthday + baby
later
meet the kids
meet the kids 2
italy
reality house 1
reality house 2
you
reality house 3
watching
reality house 4
violet
friend characters
tent
back to school
shoot
tattoo
lost
searching
caught
disney
school
halloween
audition
neighbors characters
neighbors

birthday

1.2K 13 4
By emmary88

december 2nd
violets point of view

"so you have off for my birthday then?" ayla asked me as i sat in the front seat of luke's car.

"of course. i would not miss my best friend and my boyfriends 18th birthday. do you care if i invite chase and layla to your birthday party... maybe madeline?" i smiled.

"go for it." ayla told me.

layla plays tezza, my best friend, in our show. she's like my set bestie.

madeline plays my older sister, gwenivere, in the show.

and of course chase plays dylan.

"i haven't seen layla in a while. when will she be back?" ayla asked.

"i think two days. set is so boring without her. especially when chase is filming and i'm all alone in my trailer. you two need to come visit me more often." i told them.

"we'll start coming around more over break. i love going on set." ayls said

"speaking of set... how would you like to be a kinda extra in episode 4?" i asked her.

"what? really?" she asked. "what would i have to do?" she asked again.

"athen is cheer captain. obviously tezza is on the team and a few other girls in the show but we need a few more girls. you'd be a reoccurring extra and you might have a few lines here and there." i told her.

"you're the best. that sounds so awesome." she said.

december 16th

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCHES!!!!" i yelled to  luke and ayla as soon as the clock strikes midnight.

"happy birthday guys!" verena said.

"happy birthday!" west told them.

eventually, everyone said happy birthday over each other and it was officially celebration time.

"first things first, i have 18 gifts for each of you. you'll get one every hour until your party." i told them with a smile.

i went into my closet and got out present #1 for each of them. aylas first one was louis vuitton bag and luke's first one is a gucci ring hes been talking about for ages. i started getting my checks from the cw for 'neighbors' so i was able to spoil my friends even more than i would have if i was just relying on my youtube ads and brand deals.

"violet. oh my gosh. no, you can't give me this." ayla said as she opens the first box.

"ayla, you deserve it! this is my thank you for putting up with me for the past 18 years." i told her.

"i love you so much." she said while hugging me.

"i love you. so fucking much. thank you for being my best friend." i told her.

"thank you for always being there for me." she whispered in my ear.

"luke's turn!" i said as i pulled away from her hug.

"awh babe, thanks." he grinned as he opened the ring.

"of course. i love you." i said.

"i love you, angel." he said, kissing me.

"i got you guys each something too." chase told them. he's so sweet.

he had gotten them each a pair of gucci slides. he also got ayla tickets to the premier of the second season of her favorite show and then he got luke tickets to go see post malone.

they both seemed very appreciative. everyone else gave them the presents they got them so we all decided to watch a movie.

"layla's here!" i announced at 2am when i heard twyla and winston bark slightly at the door.

i got up off of the couch and opened the door.

"violet!!" she said while hugging me.

"hey lay, how was aruba?" i asked her, pulling away from the hug.

"amazing. it was much needed." she told me.

"hey! happy birthday ayla and luke!" she smiled to them as she entered the living room.

they thanked her and we all sat down, deciding to play the incoherent phrase game.

december 17th
violets pov

"are you guys almost ready?" i asked my friends.

one of the gifts i got ayla and luke was to take them to miami for the weekend. i was only able to get off from the 16th-20th so we're only staying for a few days because i have a big scene, with chase, to shoot on the 21st. it's supposed to be our first kiss in the show.

which is kind of awkward since i have a boyfriend but i'm confortable with chase so it shouldn't be that bad.

"yeah. are you wearing that to the airport?" ayla asked, looking at my leggings and cropped hoodie.

"probably. is that what you're wearing?" i asked her. she had on a pair of sweats and a tee shirt.

"yeah. i'm not in the mood to look cute." she laughed.

"same here." i laughed back.

"are chase and layla almost here?" ayla asked me.

"they should be. they texted me like ten minutes ago and said they're on their way." i told her.

"okay cool." she replied.

"i'm gonna go see if gray and luke are ready. i'll be back." i told ayla, walking out of my bedroom.

i knocked on graysons door.

"come in." he mumbled.

"hey. are you guys almost ready?" i asked, walking over to luke who was sitting on grays bed.

"yeah. i think chase and layla just for here." gray said.

"are you excited, babe?" i asked luke as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"i dunno... spending the weekend alone in miami with my beautiful girlfriend sounds pretty lame." he laughed, kissing me.

"okay, i don't need to know about your plans to rail my sister." gray laughed.

i rolled my eyes and laughed, exiting the room to let chase and layla into the house.

"hi guys!" i smiled, hugging both of them.

"here, i'll grab your bag." chase told me when the uber got there.

"thanks." i told him with a smile, grabbing my purse.

luke grabbed my hand and the six of us walked to the uber together.

december 20th

"i realllyyyyy don't wanna go home." i whined. we were waiting for our plane to be called.

"same... this weekend has been amazing." luke smirked, making me smile.

guess it's back to work for two days and then christmas!!

hi! i just started a colby brock imagines book so go check it out! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 359 144
If you've read Social Life here's another part for it!! Which you WILL want to read Social life before coming to this story :) :) :)
549K 8.6K 43
in which two best friends are foolishly in love.
191K 3.6K 25
! π—°π—Ώπ˜‚π˜€π—΅ Β‘ in which two youtubers bond over their love of exploring their friends, and well, each other. 𝗼𝗰 / π—°π—Όπ—Ήπ—―π˜† 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗸 π˜€π—Όπ—°οΏ½...
55.9K 810 21
κ§β€’βŠΉΩ­πš’πš'𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πšπš‘πš’πš—πšπšœΩ­βŠΉβ€’κ§‚ In which two influencers meet