xplr ; colby brock

By emmary88

Adelaide meets colby while filming an exploring video with her friends. More

abandoned mansion
characters
abandoned mansion 2
sunrise
nervous
abandoned water park
#cadeleaide
overnight amusement park
first date
cadelaide is real
trap house road trip
last day
josette and jack
meeting the family
the party
telling the fans
post halloween
meeting colbys familyyyy
family drama
new york
a rough week
welcome home baby
prank wars
pregnancy prank
hate
house hunting
insecure
christmas morning
moving day
cabo
over
tara and adelaide take new york
a month later
haunted cabin
period prank
handcuffed
the breakup
broken
hot tub
meetings
pregnant
the following week
youtubers in a box
hawaii surprise
week in the life
hawaii
new characters
maryland
home
cant get away
knocking on your heart
moving on
new characters
girlfriend
oh no... i think im catching feelings
colby
clubbing... country clubbing
more new characters
italy
heading home
baby
im sorry, bear
lunch date
we arent dating
secrets
angel
glamping
too good
exploring with adilex
gone but never forgotten
going home
who do you love
sus
the ring
new apartment
christmas
tour
tour 2
ready
the proposal
planning
more planning
say yes
jealous
crash
mathew
arrested
prep
Bachelorette
camping - round 2
camping 2.2
baby
the wedding
2 babies
telling our friends
secret
gender reveal
birth and baby shower
vi and gray
new mom
cant get enough
moving on
new beginnings
you
house tour + stanley
home
first christmas
first birthday + baby
later
meet the kids
meet the kids 2
italy
reality house 1
reality house 2
you
reality house 3
watching
reality house 4
violet
friend characters
tent
back to school
shoot
tattoo
lost
searching
caught
disney
school
halloween
audition
neighbors characters
birthday

neighbors

467 12 0
By emmary88

november 17th
violets pov

they kinda went all in for my bedroom on set. it's kinda insane. very insane.

the closet is even crazier. today was the first day i ever saw my bedroom on set and i'm still in amazement.

chase/ dylan's room is equivalent to an 12 year old boys room but i guess it's supposed to seem like he's had the same room since he was a kid.

"wow i'm lowkey such a bitch in this show." i said to chase with a laugh. we're currently sitting in my trailer, going over our lines.

"you surely aren't my biggest fan." he laughed back.

"who the fuck do i think i am?" i laughed again.

"do you wanna do a fun acting exercise?" chase asked me.

"i'd be honored."

"okay so we have to read our lines while balancing tea cups on our heads." he laughed.

"this is going to end bad." i laughed back.

"cmon, it'll be fun." he said, rinsing out our coffee cups.

he handed me mine and i stood up to balance it on my head.

"and how exactly does this help with acting?" i asked him with a laugh.

"you're a prissy rich girl and you need good posture." he joked.

we started saying our lines in strange accents and then laughing at each other when the trailer door opened.

"oh my gosh, hi guys!" i smiled as i took my tea cup and set it on the table, chase following in suit.

"what the hell are you doing in here." verena laugh.

"rehearsing our lines." i laughed back. "oh, guys this is chase. chase these are a few of my friends, verena, ayla and west and then that's my boyfriend, luke." i introduced.

"hi guys, it's nice to meet you." chase smiled.

they all talked for a few minutes and then i told them i'd give them a little tour of the place.

"so this is my trailer." i told them.

there's a little kitchen area in here with a fridge. there's a big couch, little dining table, a private bathroom, a small fireplace, a tv and then a bed. it was a small but cute place.

they had hung a few of my magazine covers on the wall and then they also had a lot of things custom with my name on it.

chase and i took my friends through quite a few of the different sets we have.

we went to the diner, the country club, my house, the andrews house, our school, my bedroom, etc.

i took them to crafty and let them get some food.

"violet and chase, they need you guys in wardrobe." lena told me.

"okay, thanks lena." i told her with a smile.

chase and i had claimed a golf cart as our own to drive around on for the day so he drove us, as well as my friends, to the wardrobe trailer.

"okay guys, this is audrey and corinna, they pick our clothes and accessories and tailor them. audrey and corinna, these are my friends verena, ayla and west and my boyfriend, luke." i introduce them all.

they all said hi and everything and then we got to outfits.

"okay so violet, the next scene is when you're at the country club with your parents for dinner... so we were thinking this burberry plaid skirt, this back turtleneck body suit and this maroon coat with a pair of black thigh highs." corinna told me.

"ooo cute. i like it." i told her.

a bit before the show started, i went in to get all of the clothes fitted and tailored to me so i knew these items all fit.

"we'll send them to your trailer then." audrey smiled while they decided on chase's outfit for the next scene.

chase was to be our waiter at the country club since he had to pick up another job to help his family out.

we all went back to my trailer and i changed into my outfit while chase talked to my friends.

"you ready to go chase? you guys can stay in here while we're gone. feel free to go to the crafty table and get some food or drinks." i told them.

"let's go." chase said.

we got on the golf cart and we drove to the country club set.

After nearly two hours, we were done filming said scene and i was so tired and ready for a shower.

so chase dropped me back off at my trailer and then went next door to his.

"hi guys." i smiled when i got back into my trailer.

"hey! how was filming?" ayla asked me.

"it was really really good. i met my screen parents today. they're so sweet in real life." i told my friends.

"i'm so proud of you, vy." luke said as he pulled me down onto him.

"thank you. but careful on the coat! its expensive!" i told him with a laugh. it's true, they had me in a very expensive coat.

"i'm sorry, princess violet." he laughed.

"it's okay. i have a short scene to shoot with tezza in her bedroom and then i'll be ready to. if you guys are too bored, chase is right next door and he said he'd take you guys around set some more." i told them with a smile.

"okay. thanks vee. corinna stopped by and put your outfit in your dressing room." verena told me.

i went back and put on the pink fuzzy cropped sweater and the black and white plaid skirt to finish it off. they sent me a little pair of black heels. i grabbed the necklace that says 'athen' on it as well as the rest of the jewelry for this scene.

"omg i love the fit." ayla said.

"thanks." i laughed

my other three friends complimented me as well but i had to exit the trailer.

one of the workers came and picked me up on a golf cart to take me to the set of tezza's bedroom for our little scene.

it would probably only take a half an hour in all so i wasn't worried.

-

i got back to my trailer and my friends were missing so i quickly changed and called luke to see where they had disappeared to.

he had let me know they would be back in just a few minutes. chase had them to the schitts Creek set.

"hey, how was your last scene of the day?" west asked.

"it was so quick." i responded. "i'm ready to finally go home though."

"i'm sure. hey, chase do you wanna grab dinner with us?" west asked.

"sure. on me." he smiled.

"you don't have to pay, chase." i said.

"awh think of it as a 'welcome to acting' dinner, vy." he said.

"fine." i huffed out. "but i'll owe you one."

"don't even worry about it." he responded.

he drove the golf cart to the end of the lot and we all filed into luke's car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 807 21
๊งโ€ขโŠนูญ๐š’๐š'๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœูญโŠนโ€ข๊ง‚ In which two influencers meet
178K 1.9K 74
no smut only fluff!!
21.9K 408 99
You are a Sam and Colby fan and just so happen to be lost in a forest they are exploring for their YouTube channel. They are the ones who find you an...
99.3K 1.8K 23
When Alyx moved from Scotland to LA with her best friend Katrina she never imagined when she was introduced to Colby that her life would change so mu...