𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐘. garfield logan

By MUSHYALIEN

SLOW UPDATES ─── she'll move moutains. dc's titans season one ✓ season two ✓ season three (slow upda... More

VASTLY
GRAPHIC GALLERY
EPIGRAPH
PART I
TRAILER
𝐎𝐍𝐄 POWER
𝐓𝐖𝐎 STEALING IS BAD
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 RACHEL
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 PROTECTIVE
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 CONTROL IS OVERRATED
𝐒𝐈𝐗 INTRUDER ALERT
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ANOTHER ROBIN
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 DRUNKIN STATE
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 PTSD CAN SUCK MY DICK
𝐓𝐄𝐍 NEED MORE SLEEP
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ESCAPE MISSION
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 BONDING
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 TRAIN RIDES
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ON THE RUN
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 MAMA MAEVE
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 MORE IMPORTANT
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 HE'S DYING
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 BUMP IN THE ROAD
PART II
𝐎𝐍𝐄 SCARY EYES
𝐓𝐖𝐎 MEMORIES
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 FAMILY REUNION
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 RECONNECT
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 SAVING JASON 101
𝐒𝐈𝐗 TRUTH
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 DAYS ALONE
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 IT'S ALIVE
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 CADMUS
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 NIGHTWING
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 DONNA TROY
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 GOOD-BYE
PART III
𝐎𝐍𝐄 UNKNOWN CALLER
𝐓𝐖𝐎 JET LAGGED
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 SLEEP KIDNAPPING
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 SISTER DEAREST

𝐓𝐄𝐍 BREAK OUT

2.3K 121 14
By MUSHYALIEN

VASTLY

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

Campus was a place that brought so many nightmares and pain towards Maeve, and to so many others. The place gave nothing, but false hope and broken promises, they held experiments that caused others pain, they did not care about free will when Maeve was strapped to the table as a child nor do they care about that now as she was strapped to yet another table, she hadn't seen Garfield in a few days and she didn't like it one bit, they wouldn't tell her anything and when ever she got out of control, they would shoot a tranquilizer at her knocking her out for hours, leaving her with so much bottled up power, power she could feel scratching to get out, she could feel it as if it were a monster scratching it's long nails against a window and that scared her, the power from within her was going to explode soon; she has always needed to use her powers regularly, she needed to release power, normally she could easily fix it by playing with the small rocks she kept in her room, but they didn't even allow her that small privilege.

She could feel her throat getting burnt red, she knew once this collar was off, she was going to have a scar, she was trying everything to break free, to save Krypto, Garfield and Conner, but right now she couldn't even keep a single thought in her head as vaults of electricity surged through her body. The body monitors stuck on her chest, her sides, and her head, the mouth guard in her mouth protected her teeth from breaking as she bit down on it. The electricity began to stop which left her a panting mess, her hair was a complete mess, due to the sweat and the lack of washing it.

"No abnormal change, move it up to 80." And the power was back on, this time higher and more painful. All she wanted to do was break free and kill every last doctor in the room, she see their blood splatter as she threw a bolder on top of them.

The doctors saw it first, her brain activity spiking, the lines that showed her brain activity moving higher and quicker. "We got it!" They exclaimed out of excitement; they had figured out what voltage triggered her powers. "Um, guys?" Everyone looked to Maeve who looked to be in excruciating pain, her back was arched, her mouth was pressing hard closed and her eyes tightly shut, the yellow glow began to be seen from between her closed eyelids, they watched as it moved up from under her skin appearing on her finder tips first before slowly moving higher and higher, moving past her elbows before it began appearing on her face, moving from her eyes down her cheek and down her neck.

"Sedate her, sedate her. Someone fucking sedate her!" A man exclaimed, a nurse began digging in the metal draws looking for the sedation as they were about to stick the needle into her neck, she ripped her arm out of the metal restraints, as if they weren't even holding her down. She caught his wrist, her eyes snapped now open, the yellow glow, from within her was now on every last bit of skin, leaving her pale skin a glowing ball of yellow. Ripping her other hand out from the metal restrain, she moved the hand to her neck and ripped the collar off while the doctors and nurses cowered away. She let go of the nurse who tried to sedate her previously and began peeling off the monitors as well as taking out the mouth guard.

She stood from the table and looked towards the people who were torturing her moments ago, a smirk on her lips "This is going to be fun." She said, her normal voice was gone without a trace, instead replaced with a monster like echo. One that sounded nothing like her, a monster version of her normal voice and the sound alone would have scared the hair off anyone.

⛧彡

Maeve walked out of the room covered in blood, the yellow glow from within her gone, her pale skin returning. She continued to hold the key card she had stolen. Her bare feet smacking against the cement floor as she ran through the halls, opening doors that were in her way. With her feet scenes she attempted to find Garfield, she knew how he walked, his height and an estimate of his weight, that is what she was looking for, but she couldn't find him, she ignored the people running around chaotically, the red lights and sirens weren't helping her either.

She grabbed the closest person by the throat staring into their eyes. "Where's Garfield Logan?" "He's not here. Mercy she took him, I don't know where." "Conner?" "I don't have clearance." The man whimpered out. "Please, I have a family." "Krypto?" She asked. "I don't know." He replied, and she dropped him.

She looked out the window and saw it was sunset and she began walking though the building without so much as spearing anyone a glance as they screamed and ran away from her, the guards that attempted to shoot and sedate her where forced into the ground like it were quick sand before it hardened up and returned to cement with a ripple effect around them.

⛧彡

A ding was heard through out the condo causing everyone to become alert, jumping out of their seats, getting ready to attack. The doors opened revealing Maeve, completely covered in blood splatters, Maeve walked out of the elevator, a blank look on her face. "Maeve?" Tara questioned, but she was ignored, Maeve didn't even glance towards her. "Shower first." She mumbled, her voice was broken and bland, walking past them all to the shower. Not even spearing any of the females a glance.

She stood in the bathroom, looking in the mirror and she finally saw what she looked like, and it scared her, the events that happened within the room, what she did to those people replaying in her head, their screams echoing as she closed her eyes tightly her fists tightening, forming a fist on either side of the sink, the fact that she killed those people without a second thought and what scared her the most was how she felt about it all, she wasn't sad about their deaths, she didn't feel grief for them and she knew she should be feeling some sort of guilt, but she didn't, she didn't know why and that terrified her vastly.

She looked at her face small traces of tears building in her eyes as she grabbed a washcloth and wet it and began to wipe at least some of the blood off her skin so when she showered it wouldn't be as much. She wiped the blood off around her eyes first. She looked in the mirror and saw those glowing yellow eyes and a wicked smile that wasn't hers, she jumped back away from the mirror. She was a monster, she killed everything and everyone near her, all they had to do was pull the right string and she would black out, she would become a monster, one that everyone would fear at the mere sight. of.

"Maeve. Are you okay?" The blonde coughed and wet the washcloth again, repeating the wiping of her face again. "Yeah-" She choked out, covering it with a cough- "Yeah, I'm fine. I just really need a shower." "Did you need anything?" Tara asked from behind the door. "Did you want us to get you some clothes?" Rachel added. "Yes, please." Maeve replied, her voice breaking the slightest bit.

i have never hated writting a chapter than i did this one, i have rewritten this chapter over 5 times andd 2 of those times i had over a 1000 words and i was like "fuck why is this so shit" and then would start again

also while editing this my cat thought it would be fun to annoy me so i was like "oh fine ill play with you" alreeady knowing that my cat is a vicious little thing when playing (when hes not playing so cuddly so sweet etc) and now i have two large marks on my wrist from his 4 month old canines never again

for all the people who like cats ima tell you a lil about him: his name is lucifer, he is 4 months old, he is a black cat with green and yellow eyes, he is a maine coon x and he is best friends with my staffy 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 2.5K 88
Titans S1 - ❝ the 𝒈𝒐𝒅𝒔 will know our names ❞ Titans S2- ❝ we will be 𝒈𝒐𝒅𝒔 ❞ Titans S3- ❝ shall we show them what 𝒈𝒐𝒅𝒔 can do...
333K 15K 29
all this bad blood here . . . BOOK 1 OF THE WILD WORLD SERIES TITANS - PRE-SEASON 1 AU © stxrmborn COMPLETED COVER BY @lucia...
5.7K 227 8
╰┈➤ 𝕚n which an experiment out of hundreds leaves margo caulder intangible, and dick grayson is the only one able to make her feel whole again, 𝘭𝘪...
26.7K 581 21
❝Tell me Atlas: What is heavier, The world or its people's hearts?❞ Sam never expected her life to end up this way, turned upside down by an infamous...