Draco Malfoy Imagines Book ||...

By mysweetdraco

[COMPLETED] Short stories that narrate the adventures of Draco Malfoy in alternate timelines, where the main... More

My Dream Ball || Part One
My Dream Ball || Part Two
My Dream Ball || Part Three
My Dream Ball || Part Four
My Dream Ball || Part Five
Confronted || Part One
Confronted || Part Two
Confronted || Part Three
The Birthday || One Shot
The Prom || Part One
The Prom || Part Two
Marked || Part One
Marked || Part Two
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part One
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Two
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Three
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Four
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Five
First Kiss || One Shot
The Ballerina || Part One
The Ballerina || Part Two
The Ballerina || Part Three
Mutual Dreaming || Part One
Mutual Dreaming || Part Two
A Christmas Story || One Shot
Another Christmas Story || One Shot
The Class Reunion || Part One
The Class Reunion || Part Two
From Crush To Love || Part One
From Crush To Love || Part Two
The Rencounter || Part One
The Rencounter || Part Two
The Rencounter || Part Three
The Rencounter || Part Four
Sweet Love || Part One
Sweet Love || Part Two

Sweet Love || Part Three

1.2K 138 6
By mysweetdraco

A couple of hours later, you wake up. Draco is still sleeping on you. He was so tired to worry about taking his tux off. You kiss his forehead and he wakes up.

—Are you comfortable, sweetie?

—Yes kitty. Your breasts are the best pillow in the world. —You smile—. But this tux is killing me.

—It would be a pitty if it got wrinkled —you wink.

Draco giggles and caresses your thighs. He crawls a bit and drops a sweet kiss on your lips while rolling his body, making you lay on top of him. You straddle him, unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. He smiles and takes his tie off. You unbutton his shirt and look at his scars. The hickeys you left on him are still there.

—Does it hurt? —You run your hands through his sexy chest.

—No. It feels really good.

You bend down and start kissing all and each one of his scars. You're driving him wild...

Draco is in boxers now, sitting on bed and you're still straddling him. He takes you off his Quidditch sweater, revealing your underwear. He smiles by seeing that his love bites are still on your body.

—You shine like the stars, babygirl.

—You light up my heart, sugar.

—Tonight I just wanna hold you in my arms —he tells you sweetly.

You kiss him over and over and over again. He lays on bed and you cuddle up next to him and end up falling asleep on his sexy chest, wrapped in his loving arms...

It's morning now and you wake up spooning your prince. It's the first time it happens and both of you feel so good. Draco and you go to the Great Hall to have breakfast, but it's totally destroyed. It's impossible to eat there.

—What happened here? —You ask.

—Bellatrix did this —he answers.

The whole school is in mourning. Dumbledore has passed away. All the students but Draco and you attend his funeral. All lessons at Hogwarts were suspended and all examinations were postponed.

Draco and you stay in his dorm during the whole day. He has a lot to say about what happened. You're sitting on bed and he is resting his head on your lap. You're listening to him mindfully while running your fingers through his hair. You make him feel loved...

Time goes by and the school year is about to end. It's Saturday morning. Draco and you are in your dorms, getting ready for a very special date by the Black Lake.

You're all dolled up by wearing the beautiful white dress that Draco likes so much. That one you wore in the Yule Ball with a pair of white round toe stiletto bow lace high heeled sandals. Your hair is beautifully curled and adorned with a white butterfly tiara. Your makeup is perfect and your red lips look so sexy.

You walk your way to the lake and captivate all eyes and hearts. As you get close to the lake, you see your prince waiting for you there. He is wearing the fancy dress robes he wore in the Yule Ball. You smile and use your magic to create a beautiful butterfly swarm that flies towards Draco, announcing your arrival.

Draco is looking at you walking towards him with a beautiful smile lighting his face up. You're grabbing a beautiful bouquet of white roses.

—My gorgeous bride —he snakes his arms around your waist.

—My handsome groom —you wrap your hands around his neck. He leans in and drops a loving kiss on your lips.

—Are you ready, sweetheart? —He smiles.

—Yes I do, my love —you smile back at him.

Draco's limousine is waiting for you two. It leads you to a small chapel in London, where you get married secretly. This is the happiest day of your lives.

Draco and you have prepared your own special vows:

—With this ring I thee wed and give to you my life —Draco puts the wedding ring on your ring finger.

—With this ring I thee wed and give to you my life —you put the wedding ring on his ring finger.

—I, Draco, take you (Y/N), to be my wife. To share all that I am and all that I have, for all time to come. And I promise to do all in my power to keep my love as deep and as strong as it is today.

—I, (Y/N), take you, Draco, to be my husband. Your love is my anchor. Your trust is my strength. I will give you all my love from now until eternity ends. You make my life complete —tears of joy start filling your eyes, and also Draco's.

—(Y/N), I offer you my love. I offer you my strength. I offer you my weaknesses. I offer you my support. I offer you my loyalty. I offer you my faith, for as long as we both shall live. I give you this ring to wear upon your hand, as a symbol of our love and unity. With this ring I marry you.

—Draco, with this ring I give you my promise, that from this day forward you shall not walk alone. I have no greater gift to give. May my heart be your shelter and my arms be your home. May we walk together through all things. May you feel deeply loved, for indeed you are. May you always see the innocence in my eyes. May we feel this joy forever.

—With this kiss we will seal that we now are Man and Wife —you both say at unison and melt in a deep loving kiss...

—Mummy? —A sweet voice of a 3 year old boy wakes you up. You find yourself alone in your bedroom and your little son is standing next to your bed—. I had a nightmare, mummy. May I stay here with you?

—Of course, sweetie. Come over here. Come with mummy. —He jumps to your bed and cuddles up next to you. You embrace him and kiss his forehead.

—Tomorrow we're gonna visit my grandparents, aren't we?

—Yes sweetie. We're going on a trip tomorrow —you tickle him. He giggles and falls asleep in your arms.

Draco and you were school sweethearts, but your wedding was just a dream. You never married him. You're not even together anymore nowadays, but you never stopped loving him.

The next day, you and your little munchkin arrive to the airport. Your parents are waiting for you two there. Someone you know is watching you from the distance without your noticing. It's Draco. This is the way he looks at you and the little blond boy you're holding hands with, with this beautiful smile lighting his face up:

Your little munchkin runs towards your parents and hugs them. Your dad lifts him up and hugs you. Your mum hugs you too. Draco is still watching while all of you go to the car parking...

A couple of days later, Draco is having a ride in the park and recognizes you from the distance. You're sitting on a bench and the little boy who was with you in the airport is playing in the sand box in front of you. You're playing your guitar and singing:

«You're a world away

Somewhere in the crowd

In a foreign place

Are you happy now?

There's nothing left to say

So I shut my mouth

So won't you tell me, babe

Are you happy now?

Are you happy now?»

Hearing your sweet voice again makes Draco's heart melt. He can't help but go to talk to you.

—(Y/N)? —You look at him in surprise. You haven't seen him in years.

—Draco? —He smiles. You smile back at him and your heart starts beating so fast. He let his facial hair grow and looks more handsome than ever.

—May I sit with you?

—If your wife is not gonna hex me...

—Astoria? Oh... uhm... No, she won't —he sits next to you—. She is not my wife anymore actually.

—What?

—My arranged marriage didn't work.

Your little munchkin notices that you're talking to a handsome blond man and smiles, and keeps playing in the sand box.

—It's good to see you, (Y/N). —You blush and look down.

—It's good to see you too, Dray. —He lifts your chin up to him carefully with his thumb and index and smiles. Your heart melts.

—So, tell me, who is this little munchkin?

—Oh, he is S... Scorpius.

—Scorpius? But... We used to talk about that name when we dreamed about having children.

—Yes Dray, he is... our little munchkin.

—What? —Tears start rolling down your cheeks.

—I'm sorry, Draco. I didn't know I was pregnant when your parents forced us to break up.

—But...

—Daddy? —Scorpius tells him sweetly. Draco looks at him and tears start filling his eyes.

—Son —he whispers. Scorpius looks exactly as him when he was his age.

—Daddy! I knew it was you! —Scorpius hugs Draco with all his strengths and Draco and you start crying like babies—. Will you teach me to play Quidditch, daddy? I wanna be a great seeker, just like you.

—Of course, Scorp. I will teach you anything you want.

—It doesn't surprise me, Dray. He stole all my pictures of you and put them on his bedroom wall. You're his hero.

Draco smiles and kisses Scorpius' forehead.

—Is that true, Scorp? —Draco asks.

—Yes daddy. You're my hero. —Draco smiles.

—So, did you keep our pictures, kitty?

—All and each one of them, Dray.

—Me too —he plants a peck on your lips.

Your heart skips a beat. Draco still loves you. You kiss him back and Scorpius breaks the kiss by separating your faces with his little hands. Draco and you giggle.

—I think someone is jealous, huh? —Draco tickles Scorpius. Scorpius giggles.

—Promise me that you will stay with us, daddy.

—If you give me your permission to date mummy again. —Scorpius nods and smiles—. What do you say, mummy? Do you wanna try again? —Draco asks you sweetly.

—Yes I do, daddy —you smile and cup his face gently with your hands and drop a tender kiss on his lips...

Six months later...

Draco and you get married. He moved with you since the day you got back together, but now you live in a beautiful luxurious penthouse.

Draco, Scorpius and you finally have everything you always wanted: a happy family.

Author's Notes

(Y/N) = Your Name

Song lyrics from "Happy Now" by Zedd featuring Elley Duhé.

Well, this is the last chapter of the book. I hope you had enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it ❤️

Did you like it?

Don't forget to let me know your thoughts in comments x

Thanks for reading!

PS: Don't get scared, lovelies. I have started writing a new one shots book: "The Malfoy-Felton Diary". Look for this cover for more beautiful stories 😍

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 160 15
After months of abuse from his friends, and Years of abuse from his muggle family, Harry Potter finds himself in the arms of Malfoy, Draco Malfoy. Th...
1.6K 73 9
Draco Malfoy hides incognito at a Swedish muggle university. You are intrigued by the mysterious new student. What is his secret? - A sweet, short s...
34.6K 1.2K 27
All work and no play have made Harry a very dull boy. To shake things up a bit, the Weasley brothers give him a gag gift for Christmas: a dozen sessi...
299K 5.3K 45
A Draco Malfoy and Y/N L/N story that takes place in Draco's sixth year of Hogwarts. Draco and Y/N are not exactly the best of friends, more like ene...