Hermione Voldemort's Daughter

By moon_rose_petals

Basically what the title says. Hermione is Voldemort's Daughter, and a Deatheater. I know it's been done befo... More

Chapter 1: Nightmares
Chapter 2: Owls
Chapter 3: Ron's news
Chapter 4: Justin Finch-Fletchly
Chapter 5: The dark mark
Chapter 6: Home for the holidays
Chapter 7: Nightmares, Dotti's and Cluedo
Chapter 8: Finding out
Chapter 9: Diagon Ally
Chapter 10: The ball
Chapter 11: Le grenier
Chapter 12: Christmas
Chapter 13: Hogwarts Express
Chapter 14: Arguments
Chapter 15: Slipping
Chapter 16: Potions
Chapter 18: Vera Verto
Chapter 19: Missunderstandings
Chapter 20: Another chapter called The Dark Mark
Chapter 21: Sophia's First Date
Chapter 22: Library
Chapter 23: The Deal
Chapter 24: YOUR MUMS A HUFFLEPUFF!
Chapter 25: The first kiss
Chapter 26: Revelations
Chapter 27: Ti Amo, Ginny Weasley
Chapter 28: My ferrety plans whirr into motion
Chapter 29: Lights, Camera, ACTION!
Chapter 30: The un-namable chapter
Chapter 31: The Aftermath
Chapter 32: Thestrals and Crab cakes
Chapter 33: Draco returns
Chapter 34: Budleigh Salterton
Chapter 35: Muggles and Mermaids
Chapter 36: Re-Play
Chapter 37: The Fair
Chapter 38: It's begun (Battle Part 1)
Chapter 39: The battle (The battle part 2)
Chapter 39: Voldemort's Story
Chapter 40: Battle Over
Epilogue: 10 Rules for Dating My Daughter
Last chapter
hi

Chapter 17: The closet

2.6K 64 9
By moon_rose_petals

I blinked to get used to the darkness.

"I said get out." I turned and saw Blaise Zabini stood with his arms folded.

"When they've gone passed I will." I told him.

"What are they even doing?" he asked.

"Trying to find out who I'm gawking at." I said offhandedly. He looked at me and laughed.

"Come off it Grange you don't gawk." He chuckled.

"I do so!" I protested.

"Since when?" he looked at me.

"Since Christmas." I said. "And while we're at it, why were you walking towards the Gryffindor table a month ago? And why did you scarper?"

"Well wouldn't you scarper if a dozen and two Gryffindors turned to look at you? And all I was doing was going to go ask Ginny Weasly on a date- crap! Grange, I did not just say that." He said, but I didn't listen.

"YES! I KNEW IT!" I screamed happily. "I knew you fancied her! She thought you fancied me, but I said no, it was her you fancied and I was right!"

"What?" he asked, confused. "Don't tell anyone, though."

"Course not! I know the uproar it would create if word got out you, a Slytherin, fancied a Gryffindor, or vice versa." I smiled.

"Thank God." he nodded.

"No, thank Granger." I joked. He chuckled.

"But if you like her, why not tell her that?"

"Did you see the way she looked at me a month ago?" he sighed, exasperated.

"Yeah. And I see the way you look at her." I smirkled. He looked at me.
"Did you just smirk?" he asked, cocking his head. I half laughed.

"No. Do I look like a Slytherin?" he opened his mouth, "Wait, don't answer that. My 'smirk', as you call it, was actually a smirkle, a combination of a smile and a smirk. It is an easy way for Gryffindor females to smirk while keeping their Gryffindor-ness. Unfortunately if boys do it their immediately classed as gay." I lectured. He looked at me. "Zabini, I will ask you one question: Have I killed your brain with smartness?" Slowly, he nodded. "Great. I promised myself to be less of a murderer and I've gone and killed another brain."

"Have they gone?" he asked. I put my ear to the door. All was quiet.

"Yep," I nodded.

"Brill. Let's get out of here- we're late." he opened the door.

"Late?" I looked at him.

"For transfiguration. Whose brain is killed now?" he smirked. I laughed, muttering 'Slytherin Trait'. Then I saw a familiar redhead with no regard for lessons run around the corner.

"Get ready to run." I whispered to Blaise.

"What?" he looked towards Ginny, "Oh crap."

"There she is! And she's with Zabini! Knew she fancied him. And they've come out of a cupboard- EEEW!" another million people came skidding around the corner. Me and Blaise looked at each other.

"RUN!" Blaise yelled and ran, flinging his arms and legs everywhere. I chuckled to myself and sprinted after him, with a million other people at my heels.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 500 59
To the outside world Isabelle Luvair had it all.. but to her, something was always missing. She hoped to fill the ever looming void, when her overpro...
157K 2.6K 69
Draco Malfoy's history of poor decision-making continues after the war, when he returns to Hogwarts under strict probation. Bored and restless, he de...
96.2K 1.4K 27
Hermione Who? Hermione a name but what really matters is the sur-name... who are Hermione's parents? Are they really Mr and Mrs Granger or someone el...
302K 5.4K 38
"She is my daughter. She is ours and we will get her back." Bellatrix Lestrange says with powerful eyes. "That is my baby girl. Only a fool would...