Now Watching: Kimetsu no Yaiba

By GoldenFang17

Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu were rescued by Shinobu and Tomioka after their mission on Mt. Natagumo. While... More

Why are we here?
Cruelty
Trainer Sakonji Urokodaki
Visit the other world.
Sabito and Makomo
Final Selection
My Own Steel
Swordsman Accompanying a Demon
Muzan Kibutsuji
The Smell of Enchanting Blood
Temari Demon and Arrow Demon
Together Forever
Tsuzumi Mansion
The Boar Bares Its Fangs, Zenitsu Sleeps
Something More Important than Life
The House with The Wisteria Family Crest
Mount Natagumo
Letting Someone Else Go First
You Must Learn a Single Thing
A Forged Bond
Hinokami
Pretend Family
Against Corps Rules
Master of the Mansion
Hashira Meeting
Rehabilitation Training
Tsuguko, Kanao Tsuyuri
New Mission
Memes and Fanarts Pt. 1
Memes and Fanarts Pt.2
Memes and Fanarts Pt.3
Memes and Fanarts Pt.4
Kimetsu Radio Pt.1
Kimetsu Radio Pt. 2
Kimetsu Radio Pt.2 (Continuation)
Kimetsu Radio Pt.3
Warning From The Future
Infinity Train Movie: Part 1
Infinity Train Movie: Part 2
Sound Hashira Tengen Uzui
Infiltrating the Entertainment District
What Are You?
Tonight
Things Are Gonna Get Really Flashy!

Memes and Fanarts Pt.5

36.4K 344 407
By GoldenFang17

"Hey! There are some fanarts here that are not suitable for children. Shall we remove them here?" Dio asked.

"Nope. They have their parents that will take care of them. Anyways, what are those fanarts you mean?" Izuku asked. Dio shown Izuku some fanarts and this made Izuku blush.

"O-Oh. That can be a bold one but, they're going to stay as usual." Izuku said while blushing.

"Okay! There are new sets of fanarts coming right up! And a little warning, as you see some images that are not suitable for children, please cover their eyes for their innocence. Thank you!" Iruma said.

"What are those if I'm gonna be asked?" Kanae asked.

"I-Inosuke?! True pretty?! What the hell?!" Zenitsu shrieked.

"Maybe because of his face that he was called a True Pretty one. He has a looks of a pretty woman actually." Kyojuro said.

"My tsugukos are really cute!" Shinobu said.

"Thank you, Lady Shinobu!" The three replied.

"In my opinion, Mitsuri should be the Chaotic Hot." Dio said.

"And why?" Iruma asked.

"You already knew it!" Dio replied while raising two thumbs up on Mitsuri.

"T-Thank you for the compliment, Dio sama!" Kanroji said.

"Uhm... can we ask, what does it mean by the way?" Kanao asked.

"Japan is really introduced well by the other countries with great portrait. However, they can't even represent theirselves like how the other countries did." Izuku replied.

"And Nezuko is a mere sample of it." Iruma said.

"I see. So, Japan, our country is a thrifty one when becomes in sharing something about themselves." Sabito said.

"Is that... Muichiro?" Sanemi asked.

"Yes he is. But... hey! Why he looks like a cute girl in here?! This is beyond my imaginations!" Zenitsu exclaimed.

"I admit, Muichiro looks like a girl when I first saw him before. But when he acts as a Hashira in here, he really proved that he is a boy." Izuku said.

"I am really a boy. What do you expect?" Muichiro asked.

"My own advice for you is... better cut your hair and make a hairstyle of a man. In order that no one will fell in love to a trap like you." Genya said.

"Oh, I see. So I am a trap for others, eh?" Muichiro asked.

"Yeah!" Everyone replied.

'Jeez. So, they admit that I'm one. Good grief.' Muichiro thought.

"Gaaah!! What's that?!" Nezuko cried.

"When you and Muzan both combined. That will be the result. Nezanko." Izuku replied.

"She looks more terrifying than Muzan in his female form." Makomo said.

"And I can feel the demonic prescence of her on that image." Oyakata said.

"One cute girl demon plus a trap but a beautiful male demon equals a terrifying woman." Tanjiro said.

"But when she removes that tube from her mouth, admit it or not, she's so beautiful." Zenitsu said.

"Poor Tomioka. Shinobu just looked at him like a moron. And what the... Tomioka is a man of depression? I see." Sanemi said.

"Why are they making Giyu a fun thing? For me, it hurts to see him being bullied and being made of fun." Shinobu said.

"You now care too much for me, huh?" Giyu asked.

"Of course! Why I would make fun of someone whom I love the most?" Shinobu asked.

"Smooth!" Uzui and Zenitsu said.

"These gods are so talented, you know." Kie said.

"They're gods, Kie. You shouldn't be surprised of it." Tanjuro said.

"Uh oh. Nezuko, let the gods explain this!" Izuku cried. Nezuko looked at Shinobu with a challenging look. Shinobu gulped in fear after seeing Nezuko glaring at her.

"H-Hey! I don't have any intention to steal Tanjiro from you, you know that!" Shinobu said.

"If its Lady Butterfly, we're good at it!" Takeo exclaimed.

"EEEH?!" Nezuko shrieked.

"Oh,crap. The battle for Tanjiro's possession starts here." Gyomei said.

"Nezuko bringing a gun is a real threat, you know that! No one can escape that rage of hers!" Zenitsu cried.

"What are you going to say if your girl shortens her hair?" Dio asked.

"In my own opinion, Mitsuru looks like a boy. And Nezuko looks lile she swallowed Shinobi after seeing the last picture." Muichiro said.

"Eh?! What the!" Mitsuri exclaimed.

"She really looks like a combination of her and Shinobu. But for the swallowed statement, that's gross." Kanae said.

"Muichiro, you moron! Why would you say things like that?!" Yuichiro angrily asked.

"Freedom of expressing thoughts isn't bad. You know that." Muichiro replied.

"But still, Mitsuri is so pretty." Iguro said.

"Aww! Thank you, my sneaky man!" Kanroji said.

"Nezuko looks like a cute but a strict baby in that one." Zenitsu said.

"Strict? Really Zenitsu?" Nezuko pouted.

"This is Miss Kotoha, Inosuke's mom and the baby Inosuke on the image. This image represents how Kotoha loves her son too much." Iruma said.

"Aww. What a loving mother." Ruka said.

"T-Thank you." Kotoha replied.

"Inosuke looks cute when he is a baby. I wanna pinch his cheeks." Aoi said.

"And now?" Tanjiro asked.

"I wanna bash his face!" Takeo said.

"What?! Takeo!?" Tanjiro yelled.

"S-Sorry!" Takeo said. Izuku grabs Takeo and slaps his butt with his One For All on him.

"Now, say sorry for it!" Izuku said.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Takeo cried.

"One For All, Butt smashing!!" Izuku said.

'Izuku's getting weirder!' Iruma thought.

"What happens if Tanjiro is the demon and Nezuko is the Demon Slayer, would you, Sanemi still kill her? Would Zenitsu still fall in love with her? And you, Mr. Haganezuka, will you still try to kill this precious girl if she breaks your sword unintentionally?" Izuku asked.

"N-No... it would be a violation for me as a man to hurt a girl like her." Sanemi replied.

"I will love her more harder and warmer than everyone does! More firm than Lady Shinobu and Tomioka, and Lady Mitsuri and Obanai!" Zenitsu exclaimed.

"If she gets pisses at you, she'll no hesitate to slash your balls, Zenitsu." Uzui said.

"Slash?!... my balls?!" Zenitsu cried.

"Uzui..." Hinatsuru scolded.

"Pardon me." Uzui said while he and Kyojuro are chuckling.

"Tanjiro will be a stronger demon than Nezuko then, by his hard head and a faster one than before." Kanao said.

"Will you still love him if he became a demon?" Kanae asked.

"Whatever Tanjiro is, I'll love him." Kanao replied while blushing and smiling at Tanjiro.

"Pfft! What the hell?!" Inosuke yelled.

"Me?! As a girl!?" Zenitsu added.

"I look pretty on that one tho!" Tanjiro said.

"Only Tanjiro looks hot out of the three. And Nezuko, looks like a real man like Gyomei!" Uzui said.

"Nezuko in a man version is like a father figure for me, right Giyu?" Shinobu asked.

"In that image, Nezuko looks like a bodyguard of the three. So tall." Giyu said.

"Now that's a real man!" Kanae said.

"G-G-Giyu looks more beautiful if she became a woman." Shinobu muttered.

"Shinobu looks more manly than Giyu in that one. But Giyu also looks more lovely and fierce in that one!" Uzui said.

"Shinobu looks like my father." Inosuke said.

"Eh? M-Me?" Shinobu asked.

"Uhm... if I'm not mistaken Inosuke, your father's hair is blonde like Zenitsu and has another face that doesn't compare to that one." Izuku said.

"Oh, I see!" Inosuke replied. Kotoha thought of the man who was the one who almost killed Inosuke and her life was the one that the man took away instead her son's life.

'I'm glad that you're still alive until now, Inosuke. Because I won't forgive myself if you died and I lived before.' Kotoha thought.

"Oh, look at Rengoku and Tomioka! They look more cool on that one." Kanroji said.

"In that one, Giyu and Kyojuro are both teachers in the modern world. And as P.E. Teachers." Izuku said.

"P.E.?" Shinobu asked.

"Physical Education." Iruma replied.

"If that's the case, Shinobu is already passed at my subject if she became my student." Giyu said.

"Awww! Don't be like that, sensei!" Shinobu teased while poking her nose into Giyu's nose.

"If Shinobu reincarnated and now has two swords on her, she can easily kill the demon who killed her sister before." Iruma said.

"In this image, she looks more gorgeous." Nezuko said.

"Thank you, Nezuko." Shinobu said.

"She looks more like a general out there." Zenitsu said.

"General of the Butterflies." Sanemi said.

"She looks like an ancient Demon Slayer, for my own view." Tanjiro said.

"Oh boy! Here we go again!" Uzui said.

"Uhmm... what is that thing that added to Nezuko?" Zenitsu asked.

"I don't know either. (Forgive me) But that thing is used maybe for upgrading something or someone." Dio replied.

"She looks like the same league as mine huh?" Kanae asked.

"Both of you are pretty and hot. No regrets of it." Sanemi said.

"Are you sure of that, Sanemi?" Shinobu asked as she pokes Sanemi's waist.

"Hey! That tickles over there, you know!" Sanemi cried.

"Woah. Kanao and Kanroji san look like... princesses." Tanjiro said.

"Thank you, Tanjiro!" Both Kanroji and Kanao said.

"I see Kanao as Shinobu and Kanae's younger sister. Sad to say she doesn't has the same bloodline as you two have." Iguro said.

"Maybe someone stole her from us and she was our long lost young sister?" Kanae said.

"Who knows." Gyomei said.

"Okay, for the last pictures, kids, better close your eyes for the first and second one cause this is bold." Izuku said.

Everyone who were on the pictures blushed madly after seeing this. Izuku covered his eyes with all of his might and covers Iruma's eyes as well. Zenitsu used Thunderclap and Flash to blindfold the Kamado siblings quickly. Shinobu, Giyu, Kanae, Sanemi, Mitsuri, and Obanai are the ones who hid their faces after seeing these pictures.

"The first pic is so... wow." Uzui said.

"K-Kanae! Are you all right?!" Sanemi asked.

"Sanemi... if we have done that before, are you going to take responsibility for our child?" Kanae asked.

"Of course I will! I will never leave you behind! I'll be a great father for our children!" Sanemi replied.

"If time can be reversed and you two loved each other, I'll support you more than enough." The parents of Kanae and Shinobu said.

"T-Thank you very much, sir!" Sanemi replied.

"Giyu, admit it, do you want to make a baby with me?" Shinobu asked, making Giyu blush.

"Yeah. You'll be the first and last woman that I'll pour all of my love and soul." Giyu said.

"I don't care about the size of yours, for as long as you gave me a lot of children, I'll be satisfied with it." Shinobu said.

"Giyu's ***** size is this." Dio whispered on Shinobu as he shows an Eggplant on her.

"Oh my! My womb will break then!" Shinobu said.

"I'll take it slowly then." Giyu said with a smile.

"Better you make that one sure!" Shinobu pouted.

"Oh, Obanai, want to make more babies than Giyu and Shinobu does?" Kanroji asked.

"I do. We'll be great parents in the future. I swear." Iguro said.

"And... are you ready to taste my milk then?" Kanroji asked, making Obanai blush madly.

"Y-Y-Yeah of course!" Obanai replied.

"Dang, these gods are really furious when it comes to these last two! Anways, the next ones are going to be the people that has the same voice as you guys have! In short, we are going to watch "Kimetsu Radio!" Izuku said.

"Kimetsu Radio?" Everyone asked.

To Be Continued...

Good news! I'll extend the memes and fanarts chapters like you guys want to!

I hope you liked this chapter and also, I apologize for those innocent ones who read this chapter. Thank you for reading and enjoy the day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.7K 2.3K 51
Chapter 1: The truth that Muzan knows that Tanjiro doesn't know. Upon finding out the truth, Tanjiro decides to turn and attack The Demon Slayers. Me...
2.8K 77 14
Before Hikaru, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu and Inosuke leave the wisteria house to Mt Natagumo they are brought to a field and told they are going to re...
546 2 44
"why...? why did this have to happen now?" three demon slayers had been found dead. killed by the demon lord himself. word had gotten around quick...
36.9K 1.5K 26
โ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐–๐„๐‘๐„ ๐–๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐“๐„๐ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ โž ใ…ค โ•ฐโ”ˆโ”€โžค in which y/n, the frost hashira, encounters tanjiro during his final s...