Now Watching: Kimetsu no Yaiba

By GoldenFang17

Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu were rescued by Shinobu and Tomioka after their mission on Mt. Natagumo. While... More

Why are we here?
Cruelty
Trainer Sakonji Urokodaki
Visit the other world.
Sabito and Makomo
Final Selection
My Own Steel
Swordsman Accompanying a Demon
Muzan Kibutsuji
The Smell of Enchanting Blood
Temari Demon and Arrow Demon
Together Forever
Tsuzumi Mansion
The Boar Bares Its Fangs, Zenitsu Sleeps
Something More Important than Life
The House with The Wisteria Family Crest
Mount Natagumo
Letting Someone Else Go First
You Must Learn a Single Thing
A Forged Bond
Hinokami
Pretend Family
Against Corps Rules
Master of the Mansion
Hashira Meeting
Rehabilitation Training
Tsuguko, Kanao Tsuyuri
New Mission
Memes and Fanarts Pt. 1
Memes and Fanarts Pt.2
Memes and Fanarts Pt.4
Memes and Fanarts Pt.5
Kimetsu Radio Pt.1
Kimetsu Radio Pt. 2
Kimetsu Radio Pt.2 (Continuation)
Kimetsu Radio Pt.3
Warning From The Future
Infinity Train Movie: Part 1
Infinity Train Movie: Part 2
Sound Hashira Tengen Uzui
Infiltrating the Entertainment District
What Are You?
Tonight
Things Are Gonna Get Really Flashy!

Memes and Fanarts Pt.3

36.4K 414 534
By GoldenFang17

"The third round of yourselves in a different nutshells, here we go!" Dio exclaimed.

"How adorable!" Kie exclaimed.

"Look at niichan, so cute!" Hanako said.

"Zenitsu looks like a drunk kid." Uzui said.

"This picture is one of the most adorable pictures that I have seen!" Kanroji exclaimed.

Everyone looked at the Water Hashira and Insect Hashira as Shinobu laughed in burst mode after seeing this. Giyu who looked at Shinobu smiled at her expression and grabs her and hugs her tight.

"Eh?" Shinobu asked.

"I won't leave you, no matter what." Giyu uttered as he kisses her forehead.

"Yeah! I promise, I will be alive when that battle comes. I won't die in you!" Shinobu said.

"I wonder how Giyu really looks in real life if he does that!" Kanroji said.

"I'll be a butterfly to. An annoying one like Shinobu." Giyu said.

"Oh, dear." Shinobu said while touching Giyu's face.

"Wh-Who is that?" Tanjiro asked.

"That is a ninja from the mercenary group called Akatsuki. He is the man known to be  an immortal because for him to live longer, he steals his opponents' hearts to make his lifespan grew longer." Izuku replied.

"Just like Muzan!" Iruma said.

"Wh-Why Muzan?" Gyomei asked.

"Well, Muzan has many hearts and brains in his body, and that's why he really is a very difficult demon to defeat." Iruma replied.

"Hey, you know that is a spoiler." Dio whispered.

"But, what would they thought about Muzan on why he lives longer? Because he has too many hearts and brains? Or super regeneration? Every Hashira should know that." Iruma said.

"Oh, I see." Dio replied.

"Hey! Why is Nezuko being partnered to a trash?!" Dio asked but Izuku threw a Silence Smash in his head.

"Trash? Who, that girl beside her?" Zenitsu asked.

"Oh, yeah. I wonder why these gods made this one." Dio said.

"It's because both of them are healers and has an important role in their friends and allies!" Izuku said as he launched another Silence Smash on Dio.

"Stop!!" Dio cried.

"Healer? So, she is a great slayer, right?" Nezuko asked.

"She is a ninja too. Like Kakuzu." Izuku replied.

"Wooooah! Zenitsu looks so cool!" Nezuko exclaimed.

"F-For real? Th-Thank you, Nezuko!!" Zenitsu cried as he hugs Nezuko.

"E-Eh?!" Takeo shrieked.

"That's how the sixfold looks like!" Gramps said.

"These four pictures show the story of a young Shinobu and a young Giyu who lived together from before like normal kids. And oh, Giyu smiled in here!" Iruma said.

"Awww! What a cute love story between the two!" Kanroji said.

"The third picture is really me at all!" Shinobu said while laughing.

"And both of you are afraid of dogs? You two are really meant to each other." Sanemi said.

"And actually, these two are real people. There is another multiverse where another Giyu and Shinobu lived together without Muzan, demons and they lived happily ever after. They got five children with them, the fruit of their everlasting love." Izuku said.

"Eeeh?! For real?! Can we meet them?" Kanae asked.

"Sad to say but, the gods won't let you disturb their peaceful life." Dio replied.

"Aww come on! I just want to ask the other Shinobu that... how to be a great partner to my future husband?" Shinobu asked while looking at Giyu and smiling.

"Jeez. You two should know the answer for that!" Izuku chuckled.

"The three great Hashiras from before. Sad to say, the other one is a mean one." Dio said.

"Who do you mean to, Dio sama?" Tanjiro asked.

"It's my father." Kyojuro replied while lowering his head.

"His father is a drunk man after he lost his wife. And also, he doesn't care for Kyojuro on his missions like he doesn't exist." Izuku said.

"What?! No father should be like that!  Instead, he can move on slowly and accept what's the current happenings in life." Nezuko said.

"Yeah, I hope he will." Kyojuro replied with a smile.

'We really need to make his life a comfortable one!' Everyone thought.

"Oh, his father is a hard one to his son, eh?" Gramps asked.

"But still, he is part of the Hashiras before. And no wonder, he has the title of the "Flame Hashira" before." Urokodaki said.

A moment of silence suddenly filled the whole room after seeing this. Tanjiro gulped as Izuku stared at him seriously as they see this picture where the two changed places according to their powers and skills.

"Woah. I didn't expect this." Gyomei said.

"In this one, the two of you have this pictures because aside for switching places in power and in life, you two are both cinnamon rolls." Dio said.

"Cinnamon?" Zenitsu asked.

"Roll? Like rolling boulder?" Inosuke asked.

'Oh, crap! Here he is again!' Everyone thought.

"If niichan can have the same power just like Izuku sama, then he'll be an unstoppable hero!" Takeo exclaimed.

"You looked so cool on Tanjiro's side, Izuku sama!" Shinobu said.

"Oh, thank you, Shinobu!" Izuku replied while blushing but looked away to avoid Giyu's stare.

"Wh-Who are they?! They looked so good!" Zenitsu exclaimed.

"Um... Zenitsu, those three over there are the ones in the picture. But in their teenage years." Izuku said.

"Eeh?! Us... having that kind of beauty?" Kiyo asked.

"Of course, you deserve that kind of beauty and body!" Dio said.

"Wow! I can't wait to have that kind of body and posture!" Naho said.

"Me too! I really look fabulous on that one." Sumi added.

"I'll wait for them to get old then!" Zenitsu said but was smacked by Nezuko in the head.

"H-Hey! I'm just kidding, you know!" Zenitsu said.

"Okay, this is going to be fun but, how about, you see the Hashiras, changing genders?" Izuku asked.

"Eh?" Iguro asked.

Genya suddenly blushed as he sees this picture of his brother in a genderbend one. Sanemi blushed as well but he realized that, he is the one as a woman in the picture.

"Oh mama! Sanemi, you look so fierce in that one!" Uzui said.

"She can be a badass like you, Uzui sama!" Hinatsuru said.

"If that woman exists in your world but not as you, Sanemi, would you marry her?" Izuku asked.

"Oh yeah! We are a perfect couple if that woman exists!" Sanemi replied.

"Well, here's some of the other Hashiras as well." Izuku said.

"What?! Another set of these pictures?" Zenitsu asked.

"Hahaha! I really looked pretty on that one! But, if that woman exists but not as me as usual, I would marry her!" Kyojuro exclaimed.

"Such a pretty woman! But, sad to say, its my son in a female body." Ruka said, making everyone laugh.

"But still, she's hot!" Uzui said.

Shinobu laughed after seeing this picture. Giyu looked at the picture while his left eye is twitching after seeing this one. Tanjiro blushed after seeing this.

"You look so pretty, Tomioka!" Kanroji said.

"I guess that she is more pretty than me, dear?" Shinobu asked.

"Nope, you are way better than her." Giyu said.

"Stop joking!" Shinobu chuckled.

"Gyomei looks like a nun." Kyojuro said.

"A devoted woman, I see." Kotoha said.

"That is the kind of woman that I would be in forever." Gyomei said.

"But, that's you. In a female body." Uzui said.

"I know! But, if that woman exists but not as me!" Gyomei said.

"Hahahahahahaha!!" Yuichiro laughed at his twin brother's female version. Muichiro did the same look as Giyu who twitches his left eye after seeing this.

"Such an innocent looking woman!" Kie said.

"A silent but a deadly lady!" Gramps said.

"That long hair looks pretty, but I prefer the shorter one." Muichiro said.

'What a choosy person!' Everyone thought.

Kanae and Giyu both laughed after seeing Shinobu as a male in this picture. Shinobu on the other hand, observed herself in that image and realizes that what if, he has an older brother.

"You look so manly, Lady Shinobu!" Zenitsu said.

"You look like the Flame Hashira over there, Lady Shinobu." Inosuke said.

"Wh-Why me?" Kyojuro asked.

"By the way you smile at that picture." Inosuke replied.

"I wonder if this Shinobu isn't afraid of furry creatures like cats and dogs." Giyu teased as Shinobu barraged Giyu with her small hands.

"Wow! Mitsuri looks like a sadistic man over there!" Iguro said.

"Why sadistic? Because of that smile? I just smile like I do, you know!" Kanroji said.

"He looks like more of a joker, I see." Izuku said.

"Because of that creepy smile? Hey, I'm still cute in that form, you know!" Kanroji pouted.

"Not cute but a beautiful one." Iguro said.

"Aww. Such a sweet thing from you, Iguro." Kanroji said as she points her nose into Iguro's nose.

Uzui's nose suddenly blasted with blood after seeing this picture. His wives assisted him but before they do that, they blushed on Uzui's form as a woman. Even the boys of the Demon Slayer cast except for Oyakata blushed at his picture.

"Now that's... what we call... hot!" Uzui said while his nose is bleeding.

"Wh-Why am I tingling?!" Sabito asked.

"She's so sexy!" Zenitsu said.

"I wonder if these people that has the looks of my children exist. Do they exist, Izuku?" Oyakata asked.

"Yeah, but they lived in the other multiverse as well." Izuku replied.

"Whaaaaat?! Then maybe I should see them soon!" Uzui said.

"Yeah! Yeah!" Inosuke added.

'Such hungry carnivores!' Iruma thought.

To Be Continued...

I hoped you like this chapter and sad to say, two more memes and fanarts left and this book is already done! Thank you for reading and have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

990K 26.9K 62
Escaping an arranged marriage, (Y/n) came across the famous water hashira Urokodaki. Taking her under his wing, Urokodaki decided to train her into a...
24.5K 496 31
Y/N Kocho, Shinobu's younger sister, goes off to the demon slayer test and gets lost on the way. Night fall comes and she is attacked by a demon but...
67.9K 2.1K 27
Eto Tsukiko has the stars in her eyes and the eyesight to see into the soul. She had her spent her life preparing for a marriage only to have it and...
92.6K 2.3K 19
this is a demon Tanjiro Kamado x Tomioka giyuu. Inspired by A_wild_GOOSE. "Tanjiro and his sister, nezuko, have a special connection to muzan, it se...