Then and Now: A Harry Styles...

By musicluva4eva

It was just supposed to be a simple, harmless lunch date, to catch up with an old friend. But when that old f... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine

Chapter Thirty-One

29.3K 395 87
By musicluva4eva

UHRUSDCHDFIHVUIFDJV 100K PLUS READS OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO MUCH READ ON I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE I'VE NEVER BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP AND I HAVEN'T HAD MY FIRST KISS YET REMEMBER THAT

Harry

I couldn’t think of the right words to say to Jenna, to tell her how I felt about her, so I did the only thing I could think of.

I kissed her.

I felt Jenna stiffen for a moment, obviously shocked, but then she melted into the kiss, wrapping her arms around my neck. I poured my emotions into the kiss, caressing her lips with my own. I pulled her closer to me, if possible, and felt her greedily press her tongue against my bottom lip, asking her entrance. I deepened the kiss, and felt her tongue roaming my mouth and her fingers running through my hair.

Damn. That felt good.

I wanted—no, needed to be closer to her, and started backing us both into the first hard object I could find. Which happened to be a tree. But luckily for us, her head didn’t hit the tree thanks to the hand I had placed behind her neck.

Needing to breathe, I pulled away from Jenna’s lips, and instead kissed along her jawline, causing her to gasp.

Harry.” She moaned, causing me to groan against her neck.

Feeling my control slowly slipping away, I pulled away, breathing heavily, my arms still over her head, effectively trapping her against the tree. I looked into Jenna’s now dark eyes and smiled.

“I think that surpasses everything I could’ve said.” I said, my voice husky.

Jenna laughed, and I felt my heart accelerating just by the sound of her absolutely perfect voice. I stared into her eyes, and pressed a quick, soft kiss to her lips once again.

“What I want to say, is that I’m falling in love with you. Every time I see you, nothing else in the world matters. You’re the only person I can think about. Jenna, I love you.” I whispered, my forehead rested against hers.

I looked as her eyes teared up considerably, and then, with watery eyes, she spoke.

“I love you too Harry.”

I felt a huge smile break out on my face, and before I could even process what I was doing, I wrapped my arms around her waist and spun her around. Jenna laughed, and I put her down.

“So, the whole point of coming here was to ask you one thing. And that is if you’d do me the honor of being my girlfriend,” I asked.

“Yes!” She exclaimed, hugging me, and then pressing a kiss to my lips.

I was in absolute heaven.

Jenna

What the hell just happened?

Did Harry actually just kiss me, tell me he loves me, and ask me to be his girlfriend? I was not prepared for this all to happen today. My plan was just to be an insane tourist and run around the city, and drag Harry shopping with me.

My thoughts were barely processing with me right now, because there were so many.  I was so ecstatic and happy that I all I wanted to do was jump up and scream, (basically become a fangirl). 

“Want to continue our date?” Harry asked cheekily.

“It’s a date now?” I asked teasingly.

“Well, it is after I ask properly,” Harry said, “so, would you like to accompany me on the best tour of New York City, ever?”

“Why yes, I would love to.” I smiled.

So with that, Harry wrapped an arm around my waist, and we walked away from the quiet haven. We somehow found our way to Empire State Building, and stayed there for almost an hour just staring at the view and talking. We made our way around all the major attractions in the city, until we decided it’d be a good time to head back to the hotel.

Harry called Paul, and he picked us up. We had to go through the fans again, but I was so insanely happy that nothing some of them said could bring me down.

“Are we going to tell the boys today?” I asked Harry in the elevator.

Since our rooms were so high up in the hotel, I was comfortably leaning against Harry’s chest, his arms wrapped around my waist.

“Definitely. Though I think Louis might start screaming…” Harry chuckled.

“I’m positive that will happen.” I laughed.

The elevator dinged, and we stepped out onto Harry’s floor. Our hands were intertwined, and that stupid smile I’d been wearing all day was still plastered on.  Harry led us towards Louis room, where we knew all the other boys were. He knocked on the door, and Zayn opened the door quietly. His eyes were curious looking at our attached hands, but being the quiet one of the group, he didn’t say anything.

We walked quietly to the living room area of the suite, and spotted the boys talking to a webcam that they’d somehow connected to the screen. I saw Eleanor and Danielle on the television laughing about something.

“Hi guys! We’re here!” Harry said.

Louis just glanced over at us, and said, “Did you finally realize that you’re perfect for each other and get together?”

I smirked and replied, “Possibly.”

Louis snapped his head back towards us, as did the rest of the boys, while Danielle and Eleanor stared at us through the screen.

Their eyes widened at the sight of our clasped hands and Louis started dancing and yelling, “I KNEW IT YOU ALL OWE ME FIFTY POUNDS I TOLD YOU!”

El and Danielle started squealing and yelling something, but I couldn’t here it over the shouting.

“WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN HOW DID THIS HAPPEN HAROLD DID SOMEONE FINALLY DROP A HAMMER ON YOUR HEAD AND KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO YOU?” Liam shouted.

“I CALL BEING GODFATHER OF YOUR FIRST CHILD!” Niall yelled.

“THAT IS MY JOB YOU IRISH LEPRACHAUN YOU CAN BE THE GODFATHER OF THE SECOND CHILD! YOU ALL STILL OWE ME FIFTY POUNDS EACH!” Louis practically screamed.

“Congrats. I call being the godfather to the third child.” Zayn said calmly.

I laughed at them all. I could hear Danielle and El screaming something, saying “FINALLY OH MY GOD!” quite often.

It took a while for everyone to calm down and finally get seated on the couch. We had talked quickly to the other girls, before they had to leave. We were all comfortably sitting on the couches, doing our respective things. Zayn was texting God knows who as usual, while Louis tried to read a book. The rest of us were watching Criminal Minds, but after half and hour of it, I realized that the television got TLC, and being the fashion crazy idiot I was, I switched over to it immediately, and much to my delight, Say Yes to the Dress was on.

“Are you kidding me.” Niall asked, staring at the screen.

“No. I like dresses. Get over it.” I said, staring at the screen as the intro finished.

“Niall isn’t used to this. He doesn’t have sisters.” Liam said, shrugging.

“If you had sisters, Niall, this would be very normal.” Louis said, throwing the book down. Guess he gave up on trying to focus.

“I don’t like this.” Niall said grouchily.

“You’ll get used to it. “ The boys all chorused, and I shot him a pointed look.

So I sat leaning against Harry’s chest, his arms resting loosely on my waist. When the show was over, and Niall had finished groaning, we decided to leave. Harry and I walked towards the elevator; he still refused to let me walk back to my room by myself.

We reached there in record time and he pulled me into my arms, his forehead resting against mine. I tilted my head, allowing our lips to meet in a soft kiss. I really liked being able to kiss Harry whenever I wanted, instead of just daydreaming about it. He pulled away to quickly for my liking, but I smiled nonetheless.

“I love you.” Harry said.

“Love you too.” I replied back, and then laughed, “It feels weird to actually say it instead of thinking it.”

“I know.” Harry chuckled.

I smiled again, and disappeared into my room as Harry walked back towards the elevator. I looked and saw Lily on the couch, smirking at me.

“I told you that you and Harry are perfect together!"

______________________________________________________________________

 EEEEEEEK! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER IDK WHY

Q: Favourite fast food place?

A: Burger King! 

CG: 70 votes and 40 comments? 

~Shaki

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 31 20
It was a chance meeting and now he's become a permanent part of Michelle's life. She doesn't know how to separate his crazy career from the boy she...
104K 2.8K 17
"Why do you keep pretending you're afraid of me?" He hissed, obvious anger in his eyes. "Because Louis; if I'm not afraid of you I'll...
19.4K 395 25
Arianna and Laetitia are 2 normal teenagers who fangirl over One Direction. When in London when they are on their holiday, their plans change a bit w...
26.8K 408 23
It was all okay. Everything was going well. And then, she came along and turned the tables. All in a night, my world had turned upside down. I spent...