Our Journey From Engagement T...

By shiprasaini1

Preeti is a simple girl like every indian girl. Her parents fixed her marriage to Siddharth who lives in Amer... More

characters name
Prologue
1. The Proposal
2. Friend talk
3. Siblings talk
4. First meet
5. Decision
6. Engagement
7. Siddharth
8. Preeti
9. Phone call
10. Karwa chauth fast
11. Preparations
12. His Arrival
13. His gift
14. Mother's scolding
15. Diwali Preparations
16. The flying cockroach
17. A date with him
18. The Sleeping Prince
19. A Car drive with him
20. Furious Siddharth
21. The Confession Of Love
22. The Red mark
23. The friend's wedding
24. The Rajma curry
25. The Football match
26. Enjoying carnival fest with him
27. First kiss
28. Diwali celebration
29. His inspiration
30. A night with him at fields
31. The last meet with him
32. The Farewell
33. The new owner of my company
34. His Ignorance
35. Broken me
36. The humilation
37. Moving on from his memories
38. Missing her
39. My new boss
40. His possessiveness
41. Sharing my lunch with him
42. Giving me a lift to home
43. His kiss
45. My Savior
46. The party
47. Dance with him
48. Her Family
49. His pain
50. My birthday
51. Her pain
52. Shopping with him
53. The night under the moon
54. Pushing away her demons
55. Back to home
56. The angle of my life
57. Friend's wedding
58. His arrival
59. Taking care of her wounds
60. Dance with him
61. I don't deserve him
62. His confession
63. His Bride
64. Taking a step ahead
65. My wedding dress
66. Our Wedding
67. The First Night
68. Romance with my husband
69. EPILOGUE
New Story

44. The obsessive monster

29.4K 1.2K 79
By shiprasaini1

Preeti's point of view

I was about to walk when I saw a envelope on the floor. I took a envelope from the floor and dusted a invisible dust on it. I frowned when I saw my name on it and behind it there was a Siddharth's name also.

I immediately tore the seal of it and read it. My eyes is wide open when I read it. Tears are falling from my eyes.

How could he do this to me.

I barged towards his cabin and open the door with a thud and walked into his cabin. He raised his head from his laptop and look at me. He immediately stood up from his seat and walk to me when he looked at my teary but angry eyes.

"Preeti what happened, why are you crying?" He said while cupping my face with his both hands.

"How could you do this to me?" I said angrily while pushing him back.

"What happened..?" He asked me.

"Who gave you that right?" I said while pushing him by his chest.

"How could you?" I said while pushing him again.

"What happened..? Why are you crying?" He asked me while holding my both hands.

I free my hands with his grip in a jerk.
"You don't know what happened then what is this Mr. Kapoor." I said while showing him a paper. He took a paper from me and read it. In that paper clearly written that he paid my loan to the loan company on behalf of me.

"I am sorry Preeti. I just wanted to help you." He said while taking a step towards me.

"I know I'm weak and may be burden on this earth but I don't need anyone's help." I said between my sobs.

" I can't see you suffering for small things just because of money. When I came to know about your loan I could not stop myself for paying it when i am the reason behind of it." He said while cupping my both cheeks with his hands.

"You wanted to help me then where were you when I was crying when people tortured me just because of you. Where were you when everyone treated me like a shit in my office. Where were you when I was mourned in pain by missing you. You are right, you are the reason behind all of this. You are the reason all of my suffering." I said while holding him by his shirt collar.

"Not a single day passed in two years when I didn't miss you. I wanted hold your hand and hide in a warmth of your body when people raise their fingers on my character." I whispered while hiding my face in his chest and cried miserably.

My legs began to feel week and I can't stand up properly. I slide to the floor when my legs give up. I was sitting on Siddharth's foot.

"I wanted you to protect me in front of everyone and hold my hand with authority." I said while crying miserably.

Siddharth sit in front of me on the floor. I saw tears in his eyes.

"You said you can't see tears in my eyes then why can't you see my tears when I was begging in front of you not to leave me. How could I believe you that I am the one who lives in your heart, what if this time also you are fooling me like other time." I said, looking at him with my teary eyes.

"Papa took 15 lakhs loan for our wedding. But after cancellation of the wedding it affects his business and he was worried how he will pay the loan. When I came to know, I wanted to help him. This is the least I could do for him. This is the only chance for me to prove myself in front of him but you snatched that chance from me. You hurt my self respect. " I said while bending my head lower and cry.

He cupped my both cheeks and wipe my tears.

"Never think yourself such low. Everyone loves you. You are a flower which give happiness to everyone. I was an asshole to let you go. I know I was the reason behind all your tears and miserable days but give me a one chance baby I will do everything right again. I knew you will not accept my help that's why I paid the loan without your knowledge and tell them to creat 50th anniversary drama. My all money, all property, even my soul, body and heart, all belongs to you." He whispered while raising my head by my chin.

"I don't want anyone's help. Please don't come close to me. I don't want to get used of you again. I am already broken and this time if you leave me I will die." I choked on my tears and more tears escape from my eyes. I wiped my tears and got up from the floor to leave. When I turn towards gate he held my wrist.

"Siddharth leave me." I said without turning to him.

He pulled me towards him and hug me from behind, by holding my both hands and fold them on my chest. He put his chin on my shoulder. I struggled to leave from his grip but he make his grip tight on me. After struggling a little when i know he didn't leave me i stopped struggling.

"Never said that again you will die because if anything happens to you that will be the last day for me also. And I do not give anyone's this right to snatch you from me not even death." He whispered in my ear while holding me close to his chest.

"I love you and this is the only truth of my life. You are always live in my heart. This time i will never leave you and held your hand in front of everyone with all authority. I wanted to make love with you and give you all happiness which you deserve. Just give me a one chance, only one chance." I felt wetness on my shoulder and I know he is crying.

How simple is that for him to say i love you after breaking my heart and leave me so easily. How could I give him a second chance.

"May be you are too late for a second chance." I said while freeing myself from his grip and run towards his cabin door.

"I know you love me too. I can see that in your eyes and I promise you, I will win your love back. Because you are only mine." My legs stop when i heard him saying this. I didn't turn back. I open the door of his cabin and ran from there.
......................................................................

I ran to washroom. There were two women doing there touch up. I know my face is all red and my eyes is puffy due to weeping. They turned their face towards me and frowned their looking at me. I wiped my tears and walk to one of the washroom stall.

I set on the chabot and cried there without any sound. I put my both hand on my mouth to suppress my sobs so that no one can hear me.

After some time I heard the door opening and closing. After weeping sometime when i felt light hearted i wiped my face with my dupatta, brushed my hairs with my fingers and adjust my clothes then i decided to go outside.

I opened the door of stall and walk straight to the washbasin without looking anywhere.

"Hello...my personal favorite little slut." My feet stop automatically when I heard the same creepy voice.

"Kkkaa....kkaa..kartik..wh..what are you doing here?" My body started shivering looking at him.

"I have come here to do the same what that bastard was doing with you yesterday night under the rain." He said while walking towards me slowly.

I pushed him hardly and ran towards the washroom door but before I could open the door he held my hand and spun me to him harshly.

'Slap'

'Slap'

'Slap'

'Slap'

I fell on the floor on last slap. I felt the burning sensation on my both cheeks.
My vision get blurry due to the tears. He fisted my hair from back and raise my head little and come close to me.

"What i told you about to stay away from him or any men but you don't listen to me now you have to pay for that." He said leaning near to my face.

"Help...help.."

'Slap'

I taste some metallic liquid on my lips.

He pushed me back to the floor with a thud and tie my hand with his tie. He put his handkerchief on my mouth to suppress my scream

"Aaaahhhhaaa..." i scream through handkerchief when he kicked me on my abdomen.

"Aaaahhhhaaa..." i screamed again louder this time when he kicked me harder then before.

He make me stand by fisted my hair from back and then slap me. Tears are continuously falling from my eyes.

"What is in him that you can't stop yourself spreading your legs in front of him."He said while taking out handkerchief from my mouth.

"I was acting all the time like gentlemen so that you will be mine." He said while slapping me one more time.

"Leave me please. " i said struggling in his grip. He hold me by my neck in a choke hold and pushed me back to the wall.

"Please leave me Kartik. I will never say anything to anyone." I said while try to loosing his grip on my neck.

"How would i leave you before fucking you. You made me crazy when you step first day inside this office. You wake up my monster inside me. Not a single day went when i didn't fuck you in my dreams. You have no idea how much i wanted to fuck you on your desk. But I don't want to force on you. Tell me how much he gave to you for one night i will give it to you double. Just spend one night with me. I promise i will fuck you better than him." He said while tight his grip on me. He keep talking dirty about me, abuse me and grip my neck in a choke hold.

"Forget that.... be my personal whore. Because you become my obsession now. I don't want to share you with anyone. Spread your legs as much as you want in front of me." He said while coming close to me. My eyes are rolling to the back. I can't breathe more. I scratched his face to loose his grip but he didn't dodge.

I take my all energy which is left in my body and kicked him hardly in between his leg.

"Aahhhaa...you bitch.." he screamed while holding him in between his leg and fell on the floor.

I coughed and breah harshly. My chest was heaving up and down to catch some oxygen in my lungs. When my lungs catch up some oxygen, I free my hands from his tie. I opened the washroom door and ran from there.

I hear foot steps behind me and i know he is chasing me. I ran towards the Siddharth's cabin with my all energy because he was the first face in front of my eyes who can save me from this obsessive monster.

"Siddharth..Siddharth" I screamed his name while running fast towards his cabin.

"You bitch come here. I will not leave you." i heard kartik's voice behind me.

"Siddharth..." i ran fastly and screamed his name.

I opened the door where all employees were working and in front of them was Siddharth's cabin. Everyone looking at me weirdly. But my mind didn't work properly to ask them help. I just know only one person can save me.

"Siddharth..Siddharth.." I ran towards Siddharth's cabin while screaming his name.

My feet was stumbled and i was about to fell on the floor very hardly when some masculine manly body hold me by my shoulder and save me from falling.

I raised my head up and coffee brown eyes met with my teary eyes. Siddharth was standing there looking at me with worry and concern.
......................................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 32.5K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
1.2M 49.8K 51
~Won in the Romance Category in Wattpad South Asia Awards 2021~ • Adira Singhania, 24 year old famous psychologist in Mumbai. Being completed her PhD...
37.6K 2.2K 33
𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐇𝐈 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐋♡ Bow to the Queen Before Speaking ~ A Beauty with Brain, Sassy Attitude with a Kind & Unique Personality. At just the age...
31.6K 2.9K 29
~Book 1 of Hidden Love Series~ "If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I...