Mr. Gardner

By RDJEALOUS

Ms. Hill, a college student who has fallen for one of her teachers, finds out that she isn't the only one wit... More

Nathan
Detention
So Wrong...?
Deserved It
Relax
Because of You
The weekend
Leftovers
Just the two of us
I don't wanna play no games
Close Your Eyes and Breathe
Floating In The Night Sky
You See What I See
True Beauty of You
Finest Art Form
Breaking of a Perfect Piece (P1)
Breaking of a Perfect Piece (P2)
Our secret place
You Have What's Mine (Part 1)
You Have What's Mine (Part 2)
Pushing my buttons
Pushing my buttons Pt.2
Pushing My Buttons Part 3
My Heart Skips A Beat Pt.1
My Heart Skips A Beat Pt.2

Mr. Gardner

19.7K 347 978
By RDJEALOUS

This was supposed to be a one-shot but was turned into an actual book so the first chapter goes by really quick, but then I start slowing down the action throughout the book

okay, here we go.

My heart pounded in my chest as I made my way down the hall, It was just after lunch and the third period was about to start. Kids crowded the halls and rummaged through their lockers; I had my lined book plastered to my chest as I walked toward the end. Pushing open the doors, a cold winter breeze rushed over my body, the shivers it sent through me made me tighten my grip. Just a couple more steps and I'd be free from this horrid winter air.

Stepping up the stairs to the portable, I twisted the handle and let myself into the classroom, warmth spread across my cold limbs and added relief to my cold cheeks.

The classroom already had a couple of students sitting in their normal seats, chatting away and ignoring the notes on the board that Mr. Gardner had specifically placed to read and follow. I took a seat in my normal spot; near the back of the classroom, but just in the right spot where I could see the board and Mr. Gardner's desk. I began to get out a couple of pens and pencils to start writing in my journal, his note on the board read for us to 'write half a page on our opinion on the play Hamlet'. This being easy as we had just talked about it the other day. 

 It only being half a page, just made it so much easier. I scribbled away at my paper, making sure to jot down a couple of important things here and there so he knew I was paying attention.

When I finished my last sentence, the bell rang to inform me our class had started. The small portable was now basically full. Students all in their groups, chatting to each other as if they hadn't just had lunch to do so. My eyes wandered to Mr. Gardner's desk, his seat only holding his jacket which he must have placed on the back of some time in the day.
I wonder why he's late?

Just as I started thinking about what he could be doing, the Portables door squeaked open, revealing Mr. Gardner.

His hair was slightly blown out and cheeks with a small blush, the cold winter air rushing into the classroom as he swung the door closed. I watched him wipe off his black dress shoes on the mat and walk over to his desk.

"Good Afternoon class" He spoke out of breath.

Proceeding to adjust his chair, he then ran his fingers through his hair. He wore a dark blue button-up shirt, as well as a black tie, his pants a dark fitted grey; being held up by a black belt. As I sat practically drooling over him, he walked to the front of the classroom and clapped his hands to bring everyone's attention to him.

"As I assume you all read the board, I would like for you all to finish up your papers and hand them in within the next ten minutes. After, we'll be going over a new project."

The whole class groaned in annoyance.

"Love the enthusiasm everyone"  He chuckled, then turned around to sit back down. He grabbed his folded-up glasses at the corner of his desk and put them on, raising his arm to reveal his watch. He waited a moment before looking to the class. "Ten minutes starts now"

Immediately the classroom filled with the sound of people writing away. Some unprepared and taking time to get writing utensils, others choosing to use their time wisely and sit chatting with their friends. I looked down at my paper, then turned on my phone to check the time.

Ten minutes is a long time to sit and pretend I'm doing something.

I ended up picking up my pencil and fixing a couple of errors I found in my writing. After I had re-read the whole thing 3 times, I sat back and checked my phone again. Only two minutes had passed. I let out a small huff and leaned back in my seat, my eyes falling to Mr.Gardner who had his attention fixed on his computer screen. He had his bottom lip tucked in slightly as he nibbled on it subconsciously, causing a small smile to slip past mine.

He's so darn cute. Hot. Cute and Hot. I can't decide.

Giving up on waiting for the time to be up, I grabbed my sheet of paper and got up from my seat to approach his desk. Smoothing out my pants and shirt, I slowly came up to his side and saw his computer screen. Pictures of him, and what looked to be like some friends standing by a statue dead center of the image. It looked like he was on a vacation in Italy or somewhere near there. The pictures he skipped through were beautiful, some of them just art pieces he must've taken at a museum and others of him and friends standing in front of landmarks.

I must have caught him off guard, as he had quickly discarded his glasses and swung his chair around so he was facing me. His hands were folded together and his elbows rested on each side of the armrests, leaning back enough that I had a perfect view of him.

"I didn't see you there Ms. Hill, what can I do for you?"

My grip tightened on the paper I held; the view of him had me choking on my words.

"I-I'm done m-my paper"

He seemed shocked at first, then adjusted his seat and sat forward. Making sure not to miss the part when he pulled his shirt down, revealing his collarbones for a split second. He leaned closer to me and reached out for my paper, "May I?" He asked softly.

My cheeks flushed with heat, I nodded my head 'yes' then placed it on his fingers. He wasted no time to start reading my work; Anxiety filling my nerves as I stood waiting.

Was he really going to critique my work right in front of me?! God this is embarrassing. He's gonna hate it. He's gonna think I don't give a damn and fail me for not trying. I'm so-

" You did this in three minutes?" He questioned, his eyes now fixated on me. I knew when he questioned me it wasn't so much of him asking, but him waiting for me to admit.

"No... I umm... I did it before the bell"

The heat my face radiated made me even more embarrassed than I already was; I was making an absolute fool of myself. I bit my shaky lip in hopes it would calm my nerves, watching him closely, I saw a smirk come across his face. His eyes flickered from the paper to mine again, he then reached forward and grabbed a pen out of his collection. He placed my paper down and wrote something down and putting a messy checkmark at the top of the page.

"I'll update your mark " He handed me back my work and smiled big. Wanting to move on from this embarrassing encounter, I grabbed my paper quickly and turned around to go back to my seat, making sure to whisper out a small "Thank You".

When I sat back down, I planted my face in my arms on my desk. The way he made me feel was so unfair, all I wanted was to sit on his lap while he stroked my hair. Spend time with him and listen to him tell me all his stories. Yet I'm stuck here after being born in the wrong generation, being his sexually frustrated student that wants to jump a man who is twice her age.

I cooled off eventually and lifted my face from the desk, my eyes landing on my paper that peeked from under my arms. The blue checkmark he left at the top of the page reminded me he'd done more to my paper. I leaned back in my seat and saw a small note at the bottom of the page.

'Excellent work ' written in lazy cursive with a small heart was marked on the paper. His handwriting beautiful and smoothly written; the small heart making my own heart skip a beat.

I looked up to see him now going through his paperwork, he flipped a couple of pages and wrote some stuff down, then stopping mid-writing and looking up to meet my eyes. I instantly froze.

He shot me a quick smile, I did the same,  then shot my head down pretending to be occupied even though I had nothing to do. In my Peripheral vision, I could see him still staring, the curs-ed blush I dreaded flushed my face. My fingers tapped on the desk and my feet rubbed together, his stare giving me butterflies.

As much as I wanted him to stop looking, I also wanted his eyes on me. Knowing his attention was toward me made me squirm in excitement.

With a clear of his throat, he stood from his desk and stood up in front of the class. We locked eyes one last time before he spoke to everyone.

He said something about "time is up " then went on to explain our new assignment. Yes, I was lost in his charming looks, his tight-fitting pants and the way he swayed his legs walking back n' forth could entertain me for hours, but, I'm still a good student who will listen when instructed.

When he finished talking and let us begin scratching down ideas, the class was coming to an end. He'd explained how we all had to write a 2000 word essay inspired by Hamlet or any other plays we have read. The class broke into loud banter as they complained and whined of his expectation. Again he just smirked and laughed a little bit.

"You all think you hate me now..." He chuckled.

Everyone stopped their side chatter and looked at him, of course, he had my full attention.

"This project is due at the end of the week" Before anyone could speak out or complain again, he lifted his hand to silence the room. "And those who complain can expect a 0 on their final mark, you'll have enough time to do it right if you just use your time wisely"

I couldn't help but let a small laugh out. How could anyone be upset at him? He wasn't wrong, we have about 3 days to do this project. Today is Wednesday, If he gave us time to work on it in class tomorrow and then do some for homework. Easy.

Some people could be heard silently cursing him out. Mostly the preppy kids complaining about how they have a party Thursday night and won't have time to do it.

If they didn't feel to need to drink themselves stupid and waste time smoking weed, they wouldn't have anything to complain about, but overall, who has a party on a Thursday night?

When the clock struck the end of class, the bell rang; signalling the release of the students. Everyone gathered their things rather quickly and stormed out of the classroom. I, on the other hand, stayed to mark down a couple of ideas I already had for the assignment.

As the last student left, I became very aware that it was just Mr. Gardner and me. My pencil marks getting darker as I felt the need to look up. When the last word was written in my sentence, I gazed up at his desk for the hundredth time today.

A damn teacher crush has me going crazy

My eyes met an empty room making my heart stop beating erratically. Where'd he go?

I scanned the room in hopes to find him somewhere else when he suddenly appeared along my right side. I jumped a little; not expecting him to be so close.

His chuckle filled the empty room and his hand brushed my arm.

"Didn't mean to scare you, Ms.Hill" He stood next to me, towering over as he looked at my work.

I began to place my notes into my journal and pick up my purse, "You didn't sir" I lied, being completely embarrassed that he noticed.

"The bell rang, was just wondering why you were staying behind." His arms crossed as well as his legs when he leaned against a desk behind him. I looked up to see his stare, then down to his folded-up sleeves; exposing his arms. Quickly, I forced my eyes back down to my journal in hopes he hadn't noticed.

"I was just getting some ideas down for my essay, but ill leave you to your marking. Sorry for being a nuisance." Panicking after I spoke, I stood quickly and went around my desk. His hand shot out abruptly ahead of me, stopping me in my tracks. He adjusted himself so he was standing in front, then proceeded to place his hands in his pant pockets. He shined his gorgeous smile with a small shake of the head.

"Nuisance." He mumbled. "I wouldn't call my favourite student a Nuisance... "

Butterflies filled my chest.

"more like - Diligent or Astute"

I stood staring back in shock as he complimented me, slowly smiling back at him but trying to hold it back. I watched his eyes flick down to my lips for a moment, then quickly back to my eyes.

Did he just- no. You're just overthinking it.

"Thank you, Mr. Gardner"

He seemed to be lost for a moment when I responded, It was like he had to snap out of a daydream and focus on reality.

"Anytime Ms. Hill. Speaking of, you can stay behind anytime if you need space or time to work. I'm always here marking my endless piles of work. Just knock on my door anytime."

I nodded my head with a small "Thanks" and shifted my books that were falling out of my grip.

He noticed me struggling to hold my supplies and began to walk back to his desk.

"I'll let you go you seem to have work to do. See you tomorrow?"

"You bet-" My response coming out quickly. I made my way around the desks and toward the door as I left the portable, the cold air clearing my mind. The way he made me feel, the way he spoke alone made me feel like I was under a spell.

 Letting out a breath I had held for far too long, I began to walk to my car; already thinking about what Mr. Gardner would be wearing tomorrow.

.

The bell rang for the millionth time today, It's annoying ping triggering instant anxiety of having to face him.

The weird thing is, is that it wasn't bad anxiety, it was more like excitement. I dodged the crowd of students and made my way through the same path I take myself through every day, I reached the doors and braced myself for the cold air, just like yesterday, it hit me hard. This time the sun wasn't beaming down, the forecast was cloudy and the air was dry. I jogged to the portable and entered desperately, the warmth wrapping around me like a blanket and thawing my frozen nose and lips.

I walked in and saw quite a bit of people had already shown up.

I carried on around the back of the classroom to my seat and got myself comfy. Pen and pencil ready like always.

Time flew by and the bell rang again to signal class is in session.

Mr. Gardner, who I hadn't noticed sitting at his desk, stood from his seat and started the class.

I watched him walk back n' forth speaking about how the only thing to do today was to work on our essays. Figured.

He wore a dull white button-up long sleeve with his signature black tie, his typical Dark grey dress pants, and some shiny black Professor shoes. No matter what he wore, it always amazed me how he managed to get hotter every time I saw him.

I spent the whole class working on my essay, as he would want, but by the looks of it, everyone else scrolled on their phones or wouldn't stop talking about the party tonight.

When the bell rang for dismissal, I cursed under my breath as I was on a role. I didn't want to stop as I was almost done. Just 15 more minutes at least!

Again, the classroom emptied, this time faster than usual as people seemed to want the day to end. I looked up to see Mr. Gardner hard at work, marking his never-ending stack of papers.

I wonder if I could stay behind and work on this... Would I be bothering him? He seemed to be very hard at work and I didn't want to disturb him. He probably doesn't even notice I'm still here.

As if on cue, he lifted his eyes from his work and looked at me.

"Not rushing to go party I see.." he smirked and continued to mark his papers. I was a little surprised he even knew about it in the first place but considering that's all that has been in the chatter of class, he's had to of picked up on something.

"I'm not one to party..."

He laughed and nodded his head like he was agreeing.

"Does this mean you'll be staying? I only assume as you haven't packed your things..."

I looked down at my desk and saw the mess of papers I had sprawled out. The number of notes and times I've re-written things after messing up was ridiculous. I had a habit of having fresh sheets of paper at all times so I could make a better copy of my work before handing it in. Not only did it allow me to look over my work and have more time to correct any mistakes, but it also made everything look neater and not like I went back and erased a bunch.

"Oh well... If I can that would be awesome! Only if I'm not distracting you. If I am, just let me know and I'll leave."

He quickly shot back. "Of course not, could always use the company." He seemed genuine and wanting me to stay.

I smiled and adjusted my seating, he was concentrated on his work which made me get back to mine. I just had to finish this one page, then figure out how to make a closing paragraph.

We sat in silence, working hard at what was in front of us. I could hear him marking away at the papers and shifting positions over time. My mind started to wander and I lifted my gaze from my desk after a good 10 minutes of straight work. I looked at the wall ahead of me, then slowly looked to my right where Mr. Gardner sat. His hair today was fluffed yet perfectly brushed. The grey tones in his brown hair colour mixed in just perfectly. I looked down to his arms which were exposed as he had rolled up his sleeves; a beautiful habit he had, his hand slowly moving up and down the pages, he read. I watched from the corner of my eyes to see he went onto his computer, a couple of clicks and a small hum of music played from its speakers. From what I could hear it was a relaxing melody of Mozart.

I let out a small giggle at his music choice and instantly went back to my work when I realized how loud I'd actually been. Mr. Gardner smiled big and looked back at me.

"What, don't like my old man music?"

I shook my head and continued to smile, looking up embarrassed that I was noticed.

"I just didn't expect you to like THIS type of music" Making sure to emphasize 'THIS'

He turned up the volume a tad and leaned back in his chair, his arms raising above his head to stretch, then placing them behind his neck.

"I can't like art at its finest?"

A blush began to creep up on my cheeks, the way he was sitting drew even more attention to his arms, not to mention his stare was hot.

I gained the words to speak, making sure to try my hardest not to fumble over them.

"I should've known you enjoyed the finest art forms"

He looked at me confused as to what I was referring to. We didn't know each other that well, but the way I worded it definitely made it seem like I knew more about him. 

Instantly regretting my word choices, I shot back quickly in hopes he'd understand where I was coming from.

"I saw the vacation photos you were looking at during class yesterday..."

A smile twitched to his lips after I spoke and he sat up straight in his seat at just the mention of it.

"Ah yes! I was just reminiscing. Italy is definitely a place of art, have you been?" Gradually speaking with an Italian accent. He had now turned his chair so he was fully facing me, sitting forward with clasped hands as he rested his elbows on his knees.

I mentally awed over the small accent he began to use.

"I haven't, but I want to go. It looks absolutely stunning there."

Mr. Gardner bit his lip and looked off toward the empty space of the class, obviously thinking of something. With a nod of his head, he leaned forward and grabbed a chair that sat against the wall to pull it next to him. He patted the seat and went on the computer.

"Come here" He spoke softly.

I froze, That's an understatement, I literally turned to cement when he spoke. I swear I misheard him. He didn't just ask me to sit beside him, did he?

"Are you coming?" He asked concerned. I felt as if I had hurt him for not responding instantly.

"Yes! sorry.."

I quickly pulled myself from my seat and left my things behind. Wasn't gonna be able to focus anyway.

When I approached his side, he pulled the chair back so I could sit down next to him. His eyes were fixated on the screen in front of him, mine was on his arm that was holding onto the back of the seat. I began to get very hot and nervous while I sat down in the seat, I felt him pull the chair closer to him as he adjusted his own seat.

God if he could see my face right now, he wouldn't know the difference between my face and a cherry tomato.

His arm was still wrapped around the back of my chair, his hand rested on its edge. I leaned forward in an attempt to not lean into him, I was scared to even make contact.

He then extended his left arm to point out certain images in his collage of photos he'd pulled up.

"This one was beautiful. If you ever go, make sure to check out Cinque Terre, meaning Five Lands." His Italian accent coming out again. God that's so hot.

He pointed out an image of a village full of colourful housing, It looked like something right out of an Italian Romance movie.

"It's beautiful" I managed to say. As much as I loved looking at the pictures, I couldn't help but feel the tension he brought.

"Uhh and this.." He moaned out, leaning forward to point out a different image. As he did this, his right knee came in contact with mine by accident, sending shivers down my spine. If he only knew what he did to me.

The picture he showed me this time was him standing in front of a large building. He wore baggy beige pants with a slightly unbuttoned white shirt, exposing his tan chest. He appeared to be a couple of years younger in the photos, his hair a golden brown and less of a shadow of facial hair he now had. It was a beautiful sight to see him so happy and glowing.

I shifted in my spot. Right when I thought he couldn't possibly get any hotter.

"This is Venice, a stunning City. One of the most Romantic as well."

I looked at the image next to the one he was showing and saw it was now of him and a lady; In the same part of the city. My heart sank as I realized its probably his girlfriend or wife. It's not like I ever had a chance anyway, but It still hurt to see.

"And is that you and your wife enjoying the romance of the city" Bugging him a little. I needed to humour myself so he didn't see my disappointment.

He laughed and clicked the image so it was larger. It now filled the screen and showed the true quality of the image. The lady appeared much older than what she seemed from afar and had a resemblance to himself.

"Unless you think I'm into older ladies, I wouldn't count my 70-year-old mother as my significant other."

It was a relief at first, but I was soon trying to hold back a laugh and failing miserably. I giggled and placed my hand over my mouth right away to stop myself from exposing my ugly laugh. Mr. Gardner turned toward me and gave me a toothy grin.

"You think that's funny?" He teasingly spoke.

I shook my head 'No' quickly but still continued to laugh. I looked at him and saw he was staring hard at me, I instantly brought my hand down and straightened my face. I couldn't tell if he was serious now...

"Sorry.." I spoke low, looking down at our knees that were still pressing against each other.

I watched as his right hand made its way to the end of my left knee. He gently squeezed it, sending immediate shock waves through my body. I closed my legs a little more when his grip didn't loosen but kept a lite enough grip. My blush had to be permanent now, the warmth of the blood to the apples of my cheeks was the same as the warmth his hand brought. I looked up from our knees and saw he had his eyes on the screen.

"it's okay Darling... was only teasing"

He then carried on looking at the photos on the screen, all while his hand was still on my knee; his thumb softly running up and down.

The heat he created on my leg from his contact was almost unbearable. He was driving me crazy!

To my sadness, he broke the contact and lifted his hand to scroll to a different image. He quickly selected one then reached his arm around my chair and grabbed the bottom of it. His hand brushed the side of my hip as he adjusted the chair. He then rested it on the back of it and used his left hand to point out the details of the image. I knew he was saying something, something Important. God everything he said was important, but for some reason, I was clouded by the proximity between us. His voice was like we were underwater. As much as I would've loved to hear the enthusiastic tell of his story he would share with the photo, I only caught the end of it.

".... it was amazing, just an absolute work of art. Definitely one of a kind."

I swallowed the lump in my throat and blinked a couple of times to snap out of my haze.

"u-uh yea! very beautiful." I was scared he thought I was bullshtting and not actually interested.

When I looked up to see if he looked at all disappointed in my response, I saw he was already looking at me. He softly stared into my eyes then down to my lips. I hadn't noticed I was biting my bottom lip until I felt his stare. I released it and parted my lips as I wasn't getting as much air as I would like. My eyes flicked down to his mouth, where I could see his freshly shaven stubble. His lips a vibrant pink and glossy as all hell. I felt his arm shift on my chair, making me break out of the trance I was in.

"I-It's um... I" I have no idea where I was going with that sentence but it didn't matter anyway. The next thing I knew, he was leaning forward and placing his soft lips against mine. The amount of shock I was in left me not moving at first, but quite quickly I found myself melting into the kiss. It was soft and warm. His arm slowly came down from behind me and gently stroked my side. My hands had found their way to his knee that was touching mine. The kiss slowly got more heated as we both leaned more into it. Just before things could've gotten anymore, he pulled away and looked down, leaning back to curse under his breath.

"Fuck"

We both didn't look at each other at first. We looked away to take in what had just happened, then found each other's gazes.

Neither of us said anything, both flushed, me definitely more than him. He cleared his throat; as did I, and started shifting in our spots. The both of us then standing up and speaking short cut-off sentences.

"I umm-"

"we uhh-"

"I should... I should go" It shocked me to say it, but with how things ended up, he obviously didn't want to go any further.

Mr.Gardner tightened his tie and smoothed out his shirt like it had been messed up. He cleared his throat and looked to the paperwork on his desk. Pressing the space bar on his keyboard to pause the small hum of music that had been playing the whole time.

"Yea... I think that would be best."

I quickly turned away and got up from my seat, avoiding all the desks until I reached mine, only to gather my things and head for the door in quick steps. When I walked past his desk, I could see him gently touching his lips, skimming his fingertips against the soft area I had just kissed. He quickly whipped his hand down when I passed and walked around his desk toward the door as well.

"here, let me get the door for you."

The door was right in front of me when I felt him graze past me and grab the handle. Both of us equally awkward when he brought the door open. I didn't want to leave things like this, I didn't want him and I to be awkward in class then never speak again...

I decided to turn and face him. I have to leave us on a good note.

"Mr. Gardner..." I started.

I didn't have time to finish the sentence when he had his hands on either side of my face. His lips yet again on mine but this time much more dominant. The height difference made it so I had to title my head back more, not too much that it was uncomfortable though. We stumbled back together until we were blocked behind the open door and against one of the classroom walls. We broke apart for a second; Which scared me, I thought he would freak out like last time, but seconds later he was kissing me again. The force of the kiss made both of us lose our balance so he placed his left hand on the wall above my head. He got closer to me which made me aware that I was still holding my books between us and the door was still open. I groaned in the kiss in an attempt to tell him and somehow he understood what I was trying to get at. He slowly pulled away and looked into my eyes, he waited a moment then turned around and closed the door. I set my books on the ground and watched him closely as he rested his head on the door for a split second like he was debating something. I walked up behind him and gently tugged the back of his white button-up. He turned and saw me staring up at him.

"This is so wrong Ms.Hill..." I could tell he was the sexually frustrated one now. He turned himself so he was all the way around, his back to the door. I stepped closer to him and grabbed his tie.

"What's wrong Mr.Gardner?" Trying to play innocent. That's how I've gotten this far, pretending to be a good girl, doing as she's told when really all I did was fantasize about my professor bending me over his desk.

Mr. Gardner lifted his hand and stroked my bottom lip, I looked into his eyes as he analyzed my face. His hand stopped tracing my skin and he looked into my eyes, speaking with a smooth husky voice.

"Sei Bellissima ..."

I blushed at the words. I'm not one to understand Italian but the accent was good enough for me.

"What does it mean?"

He smiled and leaned closer to me, our lips centimetres apart.

"It means..' You're beautiful'".

He then leaned in and brought us back together, our lips moving in sync. My hand tugged on his tie while he brought his hands to my hips and brought me closer. He moaned and gripped me hard, I gasped and broke the kiss just from the small action. He smiled at my reaction and bent down, I was confused and flustered at first, but I felt his forearms reach just under my butt. In one swift movement, he picked me up and stepped over to a desk nearby. I laughed into the crook of his neck as he picked me up effortlessly. He set me down on a surface and spread my legs. Stepping in between them and began working on my neck. His kisses soft and his slight stubble scratching at my skin. My hands wandered his chest, then moved up to his shoulders; his muscle tone under the dress shirt made me go crazy.

Mr. Gardner's hands roamed my thighs, he brushed his hands up and down slowly getting higher and higher each time. When his hands reached my hips, he sucked on a spot of my neck which caused me to get a small head-rush. I tried to hold back any sounds, but between his kisses and the strong grip he had on my hips, I had no option but to release a small moan. He instantly stopped his sucking and leaned against my ear, humming in satisfaction as he brought my body closer.

"Don't hold back, I wanna hear how I make you feel."

God his voice was like a drug.

I lifted myself from his neck and looked at his dress shirt. His tie was loosened now from our movements, It exposed his neck and his chest a tad. I grabbed his tie and pulled it so it would unravel more, but to my luck, I just choked him and pulled him closer to me. He acted shocked so I panicked.

"I'm so sorry! Oh god, did I hurt you?! That's not what I was trying to do" Worry flushed over me as I waited for him to respond. God, I'm such an inexperienced human being.

He laughed softly and placed his hands over mine, The warmth of the instantly warming up my cold skin. He gripped the fabric and easily wiggled it back and forth until it was hanging around his neck.

"Is that what you were trying to do sweetheart?" He teased.

I wiggled in my spot; embarrassed and with a loss of confidence.

He clicked his tongue and slid his hand up my neck and rested it under my chin so I was looking at him.

"Aw, you don't have to be embarrassed"

My face was forward but my eyes looked to the side. Him knowing I'm embarrassed and flustered didn't make it any better.

"I'm not." My voice coming out mumbled. He glided his hand against my skin and firmly grabbed my chin, using his fingers to pull my face forward so I had to look at him.

He hummed then spoke, "Are you lying to me, darling?"

I watched him closely, I didn't know how to respond!  The pet names he gave me, drove me crazy to the point I didn't know how to speak. He knew I was lying, and that just made it so much hotter.

"Good girls don't lie. You're a good girl aren't you?" His brown eyes piercing mine.

I mustered up enough breath to say a small "Yes" and when the words left my mouth, he smirked and let go of my chin. He leaned so our noses almost touched while both his hands slid up my thighs, stopping to squeeze them hard.

"Yes, what?"

By now my eyes were glazed over with lust. My back stiff and my legs closing in around his as the grip of his hands got tighter.

Face red, mouth drying out, I contemplated on what to say.

"Y-yes Mr.Gardner" The heat radiating so hard off my cheeks.

His grasp loosened off my thighs and he looked down. I immediately thought I said the wrong thing; my brain going into overdrive yet again.

I noticed his hands sneak around my back and pulling me forward, he swiftly pulled me so our middles met; his hard-on pressed firmly on my inner thigh. A small gasp left my mouth feeling.. him.

His eyes back on mine as he spoke.

"You're my good girl, now no lying or you could get yourself into some trouble... Okay?"

I nodded my head 'yes' in hopes a quick answer would make him happy. It must have worked because he was back to kissing me. Unlike the other times, this kiss was harder and deeper. Our hands roamed each other's bodies and our hips slowly moved with one another. He pressed his hips so he was pressed right against my core and took in a sharp breath. A low moan followed and he squeezed my backside. We broke the kiss but went right back like there was no time to waste. My hands ran past his leather belt and up to his stomach. I reached for his tie that still laid loosely on his chest and pushed it to the side so I had access to his exposed collar bones. I unbuttoned one, then two buttons, and went to reach for a third when a knock on the classroom door broke our session. We both froze and whipped our heads toward the sound. I quickly started to shift my position so I could get out of his grasp and hide when I was stopped by a firm grip. He had grabbed just above my wrists and held them down so my hands stayed flat on the desk. My anxiety was through the roof.

He noticed my tense body and gave me a soft kiss on the forehead.

"I locked the door it's okay" I know that was supposed to reassure me but, it didn't. The person on the other side could still find out. They could have heard us or saw us through the window.

We waited a moment to see if the person would leave but the jingle of the doorknob and the sound of keys had us both separated. Mr. Gardner whispered out a "Fuck sakes" and rushed to the door. He grabbed the handle and looked at me standing to the side. He waved his hand and pointed for me to take cover. I ended up sliding over to the side of a bookshelf, I was hidden from the view of the person in the doorway, but I could still see Mr. Gardner.

He gave me one last look and mouthed 'okay' like he was trying to calm himself. His hand twisted the handle and he opened the door. I couldn't see who it was at the angle I was at, but Mr.Gardner seemed to relax.

"Nathan! didn't know you were in... did I interrupt you?"

I cringed at the woman's voice. Who was she? Why is she calling him Nathan?

Mr.Gardner; or Nathan, shifted in his spot. He fixed his legs and moved his hand in his pockets. I bit my lip to hold back my laugh. He was trying to hide the tent in his pants but not looking too good for him.

"U-uh No! I was just Umm...mmarking some papers. You know how it is, I never leave this place do I." He joked trying to hide his agitated state.

The woman who is still a mystery to me pokes back with a playful tone.

"Well if you ever need the company, I'm always around..."

I could feel my blood start to boil. Was she really flirting with him?!

He laughed with a shake of his head, his eyes flicking over to me when he rubbed his bottom lip then back to her.

"I have all the company I need."

The smirk he had could be seen from here. I smiled at his response and watched closely.

"Don't you have a job to do?" Mr.Gardner jabbed. He didn't sound threatening but it was loud and clear to anyone that he wanted to be... alone.

The woman scoffed. "Yes actually I do, so unfortunately you will have to find a new place to mark your papers, alone." She seemed pissed, her tone rude and annoying.

"Fair enough.." I watched him contemplate something. "Let me just gather some of my things and ill be out of here"

"Fine. I'll finish up in Portable one, then come here. That should give you more than enough time to gather everything."

Mr.Gardner nodded his head with a fake smile. "Have a nice day-" he ended the awkward conversation and closed the door, his hands coming up and rubbing his face as he laughed.

I took this time to walk out of hiding and walk back up to him, my curiosity of who the woman took my first words.

"Who was that?" 

When I asked, I hoped to god it wasn't anyone he knew too well. I watched him slide his hand off his face and give me a warm smile.

"Was just the cranky janitor." His hand reaching to brush my hair past my ear.

"Unfortunately we'll have to cut this- " Motioning to the both of us as he spoke,"-short."

A pout came to my lips. 

"Aww, darling. It's not like I want this to end either" He pulled me close and gave me a big bear hug. His lips placed on the top of my head to give it a big kiss, his scent filling my nostrils as I held him close.

"I can give you a ride home." He mumbled, I leaned back so he had to pull away. As sweet and tempting it was, I had a car of my own that I needed to drive home. Plus I didn't want us to be caught getting in the same car.

"Thank you, but I think ill be driving myself home Nathan." I knew it was risky using his first name, but I thought I'd test the waters.

His eyes narrowed and his nose scrunched a bit as if he'd just heard me cuss.

"It's Mr.Gardner to you missy"

Dammit.

He leaned closer and let out a long exhausted breath, we stared at the eyes of each other for a moment. It was peaceful until he broke it with a giddy scoff.

"What you do to me Ms.Hill, I can't even begin to describe it." The space between us closing in one last time. Both leaning in, our lips attached and began a slow rhythm. His hands came up to my face and stroked the sides of it, then slid down to my sides where he would give one last tight squeeze and a deep kiss. It broke with us both needing air, his lips extra plump, and his hair messed. That's when I noticed his shirt and tie. Oh God, no wonder that woman was flirting with him. He looked like an absolute hot mess.

I giggled at the sight and watched him get confused; he still managed to smile though.

"what?"

I shook my head and continued to laugh. Reaching up to his shirt and fixing the collar. He shot his head down to see it was partially unbuttoned and his tie hanging low. He jumped a bit and shot his hands up to his tie. He looked back at the door then at me and laughed, his delayed reaction of just finding out what he looked like when he answered the door, made me fall for him even more.

I continued to button up his shirt while he fixed his tie. We both reached the same point and finished with his shirt. He kept giving me a fond smile that made me feel all warm inside.

He gave me one last soft kiss on the lips and slowly pulled away.

I cleared my throat and looked down.

"I should probably go now... you know- before she comes back" I awkwardly walked past him and grabbed my supplies off the ground. Why did this have to end, Couldn't it last forever? His lips were so soft. His arms and hands so firm and his voice was just... pure sex.

Mr. Gardner turned and watched me get my things, his hand in his pant pockets and bottom lip in between his teeth.

"Don't forget you have an essay due tomorrow. Make sure you use your time wisely." His reminder not so much a threat but more of a tease.

When I reached for the door handle, I turned around to see he, like always, had a smirk plastered across his face.

Two can play at this game...

"Mhmm.. I'll make sure it's my best work. Wouldn't want to be a bad girl now would I."

His eyes widened and his jaw clenched. He stared hard like he wanted to jump on me and continue on with what we were doing earlier.

Looks like the student became the teacher for once... teaches him for teasing me the whole time.

"Have a Goodnight Nathan." Deciding to add one last touch.

I heard him quickly reply "It's Mr.Gardner "in a dark tone, then I closed the door.

Tomorrow is going to be interesting.

~ Thank you for reading~

THIS WAS INTENDED TO BE A ONE-SHOT SO- THINGS MOVED QUICKLY IN THIS CHAPTER!!

now that it's being written into an actual book, things hopefully won't be AS fast-paced as this one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 10.5K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•’π•£π•œ οΌ† π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•Šπ•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
170K 3.2K 24
||Teenage Student Affair Novel|| β€’ "How did we end up like this?" "I fell in love with you, and you fell in love with me." "But you have a wife and k...
77 3 22
**The exact same story but rewritten in first person for those of you who struggled with the original ** *18+* It's funny how they say that time is a...
8.7K 127 35
"We shouldn't be doing this?" I yelled at him, unaware of how close we were. "Why? Why shouldn't we?" He said, sliding his fingers into my already we...