Deserved It

He then grabbed my hands off his desk and pulled them down to my sides. I nodded my head 'Yes' quickly with how overwhelmed I felt. I couldn't even process that this was actually happening. With one hand, he pulled my wrists together behind my back and firmly held them together. I jumped from the pressure, which only made him tighten his grip. A small whimper escaped my lips when he bent my arm too high up.

"Sir-" I begged. My hands wiggled to try and relieve some of the strain when I felt him kick the backs of my feet so they were stuck against his desk. I was unable to move fully now and laid helpless in front of him.

I heard him whisper out an amused "aww darling" then grip the side of my hip.

"I think you deserve a punishment"

-

Continuing on...

My eyes clamped shut and hands balled up into loose fists. I could feel him against me as he adjusted his placement. The firm grasp straining my wrists still tight in his left hand. He slid his free hand along my side and stopped to give it a squeeze. My breath hitching as my pelt up desire increased. The feeling of his skin against mine left a trail of heat , slowly continuing on lower which left me struggling to stay still. I needed the contact.

As I put all my attention on his touch, I was in complete shock when I felt a harsh smack on my bottom. My eyes shot open and arms pulled at his hold. In reaction, my legs tried to move but were still pressed against his desk. I managed to shift a foot from the position and use it to push myself forward. I could tell my actions caught him off guard as he loosened his grasp and jolted forward in attempt to keep me still.

"Hey-" He tsked. His voice coming out a little less confident and more shocked 'n' displeased.

He managed to get a better grip on my wrists quickly, this time with more pressure added. I wouldn't be surprised if his knuckles were turning white. In a quick tug, he pulled me back a bit so his legs were pressed against mine again. The space between us definitely made it so I couldn't move now.

"You're only making this worse for yourself Ms. Hill..."

I choked back a small whimper and bit my lip. My face was probably so flushed, the amount of heat we both were radiating was so distracting, but not as distracting as the feeling of him. The way he was pressed hard behind me, partially leaning over as he used the grip on my hands to balance.

His thumb gently stroked my wrist  as he spoke "Do you want me to stop?"

God did he really just ask that?!?  OF COURSE NOT!

As best as I could, I shook my head 'No' and replied so he could hear how much I didn't want this to end. 

"Don't stop-" The crack in my voice only making me feel more vulnerable.

I sounded so desperate, and in fact - I was. Never in a million years would I have ever guessed something that I fantasized about during class, would be a reality. Anything could happen from here on out, and for some reason, that didn't scare me.

A moment had passed and no words were spoken from Mr.Gardner. He stood almost frozen. The sudden change of mood had me beginning to worry. Thankfully he broke from the trance and took in a deep breath. I waited for the exaggerated exhale to follow but it never came, instead he quickly nudged his hand and let go of my wrists. It wasn't a harsh push, but enough to know he stepped back. I instantly brought my hands up and pushed myself up slowly. My wrists were a bit red and knees a bit wobbly. Nothing I couldn't handle though. The bit of tingling in my fingers was the least of my worries, I still had no clue as to why he pulled away.