Samantha Swan 🦋 •Twilight •

By BlasianCHUU

Older sister Of Bella Swan , What if Bella never spoke about her older Sister Sam Because it was a Touchy Sub... More

•1
•2
•3
•4
•5
•6
•7
•8
•9
•10
•11
•12
•13
•14
•15
•16
•17
•19
•20
•21
•22
•23
•24
•25
•26
•27
•28
•29
•30
•31
•32
•33
•34
•35
•36
•37
•38
•39
•40
New Book out!
REWRITTING ENDING !

•18

2.7K 58 3
By BlasianCHUU

Samantha Pov

I stood staring at a stressed out shit faced Jacob and a angry nonchalant Nessie i squeezed my hands tightly in a fist I could tell my eyes are turning to it's killer bright blue glowing eyes because I started to feel my fangs grow.

I turned quickly as I licked my fangs I could hear Hailey yelling then a slapped followed "don't touch her!" Jacob yelled I turned seeing Hailey being shoving on the floor "don't you fucking touch my daughter asshole!" I yelled loudly everyone looked at me with shocked expressions.

Jacob had a scared expression but he quickly covered it backing up towards a terrified renesemee. "Samantha W-what the hell are you" Jacob asked Hailey looked at me with widen eyes getting up quickly.

"mo-" " I know hals" I looked over towards her and back at Jacob. "something I been trying to hide for these past years! since we been keeping secrets JACOB FUCKING BLACK! let me do show you what I am capable of !" I yelled walking towards the two.

Jacob was about to phase til sam quickly ran in "Jacob STOP!" he turned looking at him holding one of his arms out to stop Jacob turning to look at me concerned.

"Samantha? please don't I understand your mad but fighting Jacob and killing your niece isn't going to solve anything its just going to be a big war between and maybe even a family splitting even your girls"

I rolled my eyes " that whore isn't my niece..and my girls are just fine ill make sure of it after all you or anybody else can't control what we are..now get the fuck out of my way sam I don't wanna hurt you or I will make you move" I spoked in a low tone that would scare.

"Samantha I won't move I'm not going to let you. your daughters are here you don't want them witnessing there mother killing their father and cousin... do you?"

I looked at Hailey and holly who was standing next to a worried Emily. I paused til Nessie said something smart.

"after all you can't harm Jacob's baby inside of me, right sam ?" next thing I know i seen Emily and holly pulling back an angry Hailey. Jacob phased scratching Holly back on accident.

screams filled the rooms it felt like everything in the world was going into slow motion "HOLLY!" I yelled I shoved sam making him fly into the wall.

I jumped on the table launching onto Jacob about to sink my teeth into his furry back til he flung me off into the tv "that was my Favorite Tv you ASS!" I jumped up as he ran towards me punching him mid air making him go through the glass sliding door.

running out side Jacob got up tackling me Trying to bite my arm off I punched him in the nose rolling over.

Jacob regained trying to slam his paw on my head when I kicked his foot jumping up and running towards a tree doing a back flip as Jacob chased me "gotta be quicker then that " Jacob GROWLED Running full speed.

I started making blue fire balls when Jacob stopped mid way as I started throwing them making burnt holes in the yard and turned away running inside the woods with Jacob hot on my trail.

I climbed the trees run/jumping from tree to tree I stopped making my self blend in with nature. I seen Jacob searching for me I jumped on his back biting him he dropped and phased back yelling in pain.

"it hurts doesn't it you fucking loser, you ruined our family you hurt your own daughter for that - that whore who's your children age ! she's fucking 19 young and stupid like her mother...I bet she put her up to this! aren't you suppose to be my imprinter!?for fucking sake she isn't even a nature vampire their created if you didnt know! Jacob I'm a hybrid of the mother land meaning. that your little bitch is created by my kind a witch/vampire/demon goddess!!"

"your the real monster all along I married a monster!" Jacob spat

"im not monster Jacob I'm your wife and the mother of your children. I kept this from you because if I mentioned anything then we would actually have to be blood tied but I didnt want that for you but my children Jacob their 70% of me and 30% of you except billie she's one of a kind like her mom she has blended shaped shift and my mother powers like me she very powerful and smart... those girls are mines Jacob and when you hurt them you get hurt.."

"you better not hurt Nessie damnit !" I shook my head "Im not going to hurt your precious girlfriend but you I am. you see what you feeling is what I call a vemon bite but its not active like a man made vampire bite so don't worry you won't turn but you will feel the most terrible pain and hallucination, its like hell in one bite *giggles and bend down* I not going to kill you because that would be to easy so I'm going to make you suffer" I grabbed Jacob legs opening my portal crossing over "what the fuck is this ! what the fuck! listen to me bi-" "Jacob you finish that word you'll be sorry repect your wife"

" this bite should stop burning in a few hours . But welcome to my world I created I hope your new friends like you 💙 anyways I have someone special for you. She'll be hurry soon anyways I gotta go bye bye now"

"SAMANTHA DONT LEAVE ME HERE PLEASE! I'm sorry. IM SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO HURT ANYBODY NOT YOU , HOLLY , Hailey and Especially Billie. I know I fucked up but something happened I woke up one day and I went to la push and I  imprinted on Renesemee I was surprised I don't know why this is happening but please!" I stood still

"I'll get you out of here.....when I get some real answers my damn self. You hurt us and lied. Should have told me sooner you know not to estimate me but you did."

I walked away and stopped again "oh yeah Jacob... I hate you"

Towards the door making  another portal I heard Jacob yell.

.

He must found the alternative Renesmee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 36.5K 98
Jolene Swan was Bella Swan's older sister. She was loud, rambunctious, wild and blunt, the complete opposite of Bella. She's a 'bad egg', her mothers...
62.4K 1.2K 23
Piper Swan is the older sister of Isabella Swan. Piper is quite outgoing and funny when she wants to be. She's overprotective of her little sister, e...
881K 19.8K 36
Toni Swan, younger sister to Isabella Swan, is moving into her dad's house in Forks with said sister. On the first day of school, she catches a glimp...
753K 15.7K 16
Book One in the Alex Swan Series __________ Edited Previously: The Life of Alexandria Swan __________ What if in the twilight saga, Bella had a sist...