Fading Rivers. [90s Hollywood...

By rjane_

A 1990s romance involving a young woman, two of Hollywood's famous heartthrobs, and another young soul - all... More

characters.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
not an update, but the need to write this is very high.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty - two.
the chapters being out of order.

nineteen.

2.7K 102 6
By rjane_

Unedited.

_____

First night.

"Wow." Magnolia said, as she looked around the hotel hobby.

River was getting their room keys, while Keanu used the lobby's restroom.

"We are all good to go." River approached her, while waving the two keys.

He placed them in his jacket pocket, before picking up his suitcase.

"Are you sure it's okay that we came to Paris instead of London?"

Magnolia looked at him like he was crazy. "Uhh, yeah, I'm sure."

River smiled at her and nodded. "Just making sure. Why don't we take a seat?"

It didn't take too long for Keanu to find his way to them. Upon his return, he picked up his and Magnolia's suitcase.

"I got it." He said, knowing she would offer to carry her own.

• • •

"How are you feeling?" River asked, as they made it into the elevator.

"A little tired." She admitted, leaning on the elevator wall. "After my first plane ride to California, I was tired for days."

Although I'm sure it had a lot to do with the reason why I moved to California in the first place, she thought.

"The infamous jet lag." Keanu said, sighing. "It never gets easy, unfortunately."

"That makes sense.. it's like when your ears pop when you drive up in the mountains." She said.

"You've been in the mountains?" River asked.

Magnolia nodded. "My hometown is technically in a valley. It's not like going to a "skiing mountain" or anything."

"Something we should try." Keanu mumbled.

"Ohh, no." Magnolia shook her head. "I don't do the freezing cold."

"Not even for us?" Keanu asked, as the elevator doors begin to open.

"You're cute.. but you ain't all that." She said, walking ahead.

River laughed as Keanu's face dropped.

"That's messed up, babe." He said, following behind them.

"You know I was just teasing." She said, laughing.

"308 and 309." River listed off, fumbling with the keys.

"It's a waste of money." She said, shaking her head, as River handed Keanu the other key.

"I know.. but we have to.. you know." Keanu gave her a gentle smile.

"For public reasons. I get it."

There wasn't enough time to gush over the room, because the three were still exhausted from the plane ride.

___

First day.

River was the first to wake up and decided to order breakfast, while the two were still asleep.

"This croissant is soo good." Magnolia bit into the buttery pastry.

"Wait, say that again." Keanu said.

"Croissant?" Magnolia asked, looking at him from the table.

"Cwossant." Keanu mimicked, dodging the newspaper that she tossed towards the bed, meaning to aim at him.

"I'm teasing.. it's cute." He laughed, supporting his head on his hand.

Magnolia mumbled and took a few sips of her juice.

"Bite?" She offered River a spoon full of the fruit.

Although he was fairly full, River took the bite that he was offered.

"Are you going to eat some more, Keanu?" She asked.

Keanu scratched at his right ear. "Probably later.. I'm still getting over my diet for the movie."

He watched as she paused. "It's nothing drastic, I promised you that."

River decided to jump in, giving that they had an concerning "conversation" - he didn't want to call it an agrument - about the same topic a couple of weeks ago.

"We are here for 3 more days after today.. The 5th day, we will be packing up and leaving."

Magnolia and Keanu looked at each other amused as he rambled off.

"I was thinking that we should visit the countryside.. or like a wine vineyard." River said, looking through the tourist booklet.

Although he and Keanu had visited France before, it was never while they were in a relationship or for personal vacations.

They wanted to do something that they would all enjoy.

"We're underage, River."

At that, River looked up from the table and gave her a look.

"Oh.. excuse me." She said, laughing.

"I think we can get into one." He said, giving her a wink before turning back to the paper. "Besides, I do believe the legal age to drink is a bit lower here."

"I could used to a little walk anyway." She said, sighing while rubbing her stomach.

"It's 11:06 right now.. how does an hour and a half sound?" River looked at the two of them.

"Sounds good to me." Keanu said. Magnolia nodded in agreement.

• • •

"What are you looking at, Keanu?" Magnolia asked.

"You." He said, watching her in the mirror as she got ready for their afternoon.

"I love your hair." He said. "It's amazing how it bounces like that."

"It's a lot to deal with sometimes.." She said, putting it up in a puff.

"It's beautiful." Keanu said. "You're beautiful."

Magnolia turned to him and walked over towards him. Keanu placed his hands on her waist and met her in a kiss.

"Maybe you are a little cute." She said, once they separated.

Keanu laughed and responded, "Just not cute enough to get you to go skiing with me."

"See, you're learning." Magnolia gave him a light and playful pat on the shoulder.

__

"I'm sweating like a hook-" Magnolia cut herself off.

"Like a what?" River asked.

"Nothing." She said, giving him an innocent smile.

River narrowed his eyes at her, but ended up smiling. "If you say so, Mag."

"That was fun." Keanu said, sitting next to them as they rinsed off their feet.

They had just got down stomping grapes at the vineyard.

"Feet in, babe." River said.

"I'm trying to get this sweat from my neck." She said, drying herself down.

"Doriane said we could come back in three years to get a bottle from the wine that we made today." Keanu said, still focusing on rinsing his feet.

Magnolia didn't know why it made her freeze that way, but she felt comforted that they were planning to be with her for that long.

Of course, she was dating for a long-term relationship, but that really solidified that they were thinking the same.

"That would be cool right, Magnolia?" River asked, causing her to come out of her thoughts.

Magnolia nodded, but didn't say anything.

Keanu whistled. "Full name, River?"

"Makes me feel like I'm in trouble." Magnolia said, placing her feet into the bucket of water.

Keanu chatted on as River continued to look over Magnolia's body language.

___

The three were allowed to stroll throughout the vineyard unsupervised.

The perks of dating movie stars, she thought.

Magnolia almost laughed at how she was holding hands with both of them, but it was cute.. and she almost fell a couple of minutes ago.

"This spot is perfect." She said, closing her eyes as the sun warmed her skin.

"Us and picnics." River said, letting go of her hand to place down one of the baskets.

"I dig it." He and Magnolia said at the same time, making him chuckle.

"Didn't even say jinx." River scoffed, shaking his head.

"Don't be a hater at our moment, River Jude." Magnolia told him.

"Okay.. what's up with the full names today?" Keanu raised his eyebrows.

"I have no clue what you're talking about." Magnolia shrugged.

"Me either." River added on.

"Ooh, pictures!" Magnolia said abruptly, looking into her bag. "We are making memories."

"My beloved models." She said, looking back at them. "Please, have a seat."

Keanu and River sat down, as she moved backwards.

"Be careful with holes." Keanu told her.

"I will." She replied, looking around. "Hm.. Keanu get that flower."

Keanu looked at River, who began smirking and moving out of the picture. "Get the flower, Keanu."

Keanu narrowed his eyes at his best friend, who was only amused.

"Give me something, Keanu." Magnolia called out.

Keanu turned back to her and held out the peace sign.

"You smart ass." Magnolia laughed.

Keanu chuckled, and placed down the flower, before slicking his hair back.

"I'll give you something.." He mumbled, then brought up his shirt to his mouth.

"Sex symbol.. the girls will like that. I can work with that." Magnolia shrugging, a smile taking over her face.

Keanu took his shirt down quickly and waved his hands in front of himself. "Do not let anyone see that one."

"I don't know.. I like that one. It was.. steamy." Magnolia winked at him, before continuing on, "River?"

"My face is breaking out pretty bad today.." River said, giving her an uneasy smile.

Magnolia understood and turned her camera off.

"I will get your silhouette then. I would like to get some pictures of us though." She said, simply.

"That's fine.. and I agree with that." River said, grateful that she understood.

"You know my father used to eat tomato sandwiches." Magnolia said, once they handed out the food. "Although he liked to put mayonnaise on his."

"Have you tried the cucumber sandwiches River makes yet?" Keanu asked her, swallowing his bite of food.

"Cucumber... sandwiches." She repeated slowly.

River snickered at her tone and face. "Hey, don't say it like that. I'll make it for you when we get back home."

"I'll try it.." Magnolia said.

"She acts as if you asked her to let me perform surgery on her." River looked at Keanu.

Magnolia covered her mouth as she laughed. "I didn't even say thing!"

"It was kind of written all over your face." Keanu pointed out.

While eating, they talked about their first time in Paris and the places that they had visited.

"Can I say something? I don't want to start a fight, I just want to throw that out that before we start.."

River nodded looking at her, while Keanu leaned forward, giving her his attention.

"I'm worried about you two." She said, sighing.

"Why is that?" Keanu asked.

"I just.. we've only known each other for about 8 months and I see you two working crazy hard."

"There's a supply and a demand." River responded. "And we're just trying to get work while we can."

"For the future.." Keanu added.

"Are you worried about being pushed out or something?" She asked.

"I mean, yeah.. there's always that, but I want to make sure that my family is okay." River said.

"And are you?" Magnolia asked, in return. "Are you okay, River? What about you, Keanu?"

"I'm okay, Mag. I promise you." Keanu said, looking her into the eyes.

Magnolia gave him a soft smile and silently nodded, before turning to River.

"I'm the happiest that I have been in awhile." River told her, his Adam's Apple bobbing. "There's.. some things that I need to work on, and I will."

Magnolia looked down and reflected on his words.

"Babe?" River called out.

"I want to go to therapy." She said, softly. "I need to."

Keanu made his way down to her end of the blanket and wrapped his arms around her. "There's nothing wrong with that, Magnolia. Absolutely nothing at all."

Magnolia exhaled and cursed herself for tearing up. "Every time."

She felt Keanu kiss her temple and bring her closer into his chest.

Before she knew it she smelled River's light cologne. Without looking, she grabbed him to bring him closer.

"I'm so proud of you." River whispered into her ear. "We will be here every step of the way."

"Did I ruin lunch?" She asked, after several moments of comfortable silence.

"Never." Keanu replied.

• • •

"What's my surprise?" Magnolia asked River as he sat in the bathtub.

Every since Keanu said he had a surprise for her, she had been trying to get it out of him.

Keanu was in the shower, in the next room, having gotten in after she was finished.

"Is it sex?" Magnolia asked as he started to reply.

River stammered. "Babe -"

"It's sex, isn't it?" She said, giving him a knowingly look.

River tried not to smile but failed. "You are such a goof."

Magnolia chuckled and picked out her coily hair from the white robe. "True."

"Tomorrow, we are going to do solo dates. You and I will have an afternoon date then you and Keanu will have an evening date."

"Sounds perfect."

Keanu walked in at moment, towel drying his head.

"The purpose of a towel is to dry yourself off." River said, draining the tub and standing up to get out.

"I already did." Keanu said, pausing.

Magnolia looked at his bare body. "It is sex."

"Dry off a little bit more." River said. "You like to smack and that will hurt her on wet skin."

"You're such a mother hen, Rive." She heard Keanu say.

Magnolia walked out to the bedroom and threw herself on the bed.

"Who gets to ravish my body first?" She said.

"Why is she like this today?" Keanu asked, folding his arms.

"I think it was the wine earlier." River tilted his head. "You know she's not a drinker."

Keanu threw her leg over, making her go onto her stomach. He gave a playful slap to her ass.

"On your knees, beautiful." River said.

Magnolia grabbed for a pillow to lay her head on, as someone maneuvered between her legs.

She sighed as she felt a kiss placed on her. From which one, she didn't know.

She felt herself instinctively start to move her hips, as one of her lovers worked at bringing her to her climax.

Eventually, Magnolia felt someone reach up for her hands to bring them together.

That's definitely River, she said.

She would have chuckled at that belief, but she was in the midst of coming down.

River got up from underneath her and quickly made his way towards the middle of the bed.

He licked at her lips, with his hand cupping the back of her head - her essence very much on his face.

"Hold on.. that's new?" Magnolia said, breaking out of her kiss with River.

"It is?" Keanu asked, kissing up her back. "Remember when River walked in on you riding me? I believe.. this move sent you into an orgasm."

"Oh, yeah.." She said, her breath officially hitched.

River reached down to circle his fingers around her nub, as Keanu reached over to the nightstand.

Magnolia felt River speed up and then slow down, before she felt a breeze on her backside.

"Um." She let out, when she felt a cooling sensation.

"At any time, tell me to stop." Keanu spoke in her ear.

"Do you hear me?" Keanu asked, turning her face to him.

"Be gentle with her." River said, kissing her cheek.

"Yes." Magnolia answered, knowing Keanu would wait until her got an answer.

River placed kisses all over her face, while he continued his slow assault on her core.

When he felt her move back, he held onto her face. "Just try to focus on what I'm doing to you."

She felt Keanu slide his length into her entrance.

There was a sigh of relief, until she felt something else nudged at her other entrance.

"It's a plug." Keani answered, staying completely still.

Between River's fingers, Keanu's slowly stroking her while trying to gently prepare her, she felt her legs begin to shake.

"We won't go too far tonight.." Keanu told her. "There's no need to rush."

"Well.." River said, bringing his hand out from under her.

He held it up in the light.

"Damn, Mag." Keanu said, removing the plug. "That was fast and you know we like to hear you."

"It's her first time." River muttered. "Let me see your face, beautiful."

Magnolia shook her head into his chest.

River's chest rumbled with a silent laugh.

She's embarrassed. River mouthed to Keanu.

"Are you just going to stay in this position all night?" He asked. "I wouldn't mind, but you might get a little uncomfortable."

Magnolia responded but it was muffled.

"I can't make out what you said." River stated, rubbing her back.

"Well, if your best friend would remove himself from me.." Magnolia repeated, moving her head finally.

Keanu rubbed out a knot in her lower back, getting a sound out of her. "We could just sleep like this.. you know."

"Maybe not tonight.. It's a new experience." River said,

Keanu nodded in agreement at that and started to withdraw. "Voice of reason."

River worked at putting her in a comfortable position, until Keanu came back in to clean her up.

She drifted off not to long afterwards. The two men stayed up for a few more hours, being careful at not being too loud to wake her up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 5.6K 60
**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on the thought of love. That is until she fi...
25.1K 1K 19
*DON'T READ MY STORIES IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE ADULT THEMES *
108K 5.2K 69
"Look I lost my job today and I'm really not having a good day, and to be quite honest I'm sick of rich fucks like you parading your egos around. So...
5K 228 23
"𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨... ...𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧...