Fighter (Naruto Fan Fiction)

Oleh Animate_Me

SLOW UPDATES I'm sorry :( Ina is just a young girl who has been training to be a ninja... Except a few years... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 Why I am a Ninja
Chapter 2 My team, and my Sensei
Chapter 4 Pressure Point
Chapter 5 Mr. Moomoochi
Chapter 6 My Dearest Brother
Chapter 7 and 8 Hurts Like Heaven
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Hear Me

Chapter three Sickness

909 42 8
Oleh Animate_Me

The morning was brutal. Filled with Rin being so sick she was constantly shaking and her fever was up to 105.

I knew I couldn’t hand Rin over to the neighbor this morning with her in this condition, but I had to get to training. I know I can’t though.

So that’s what I am currently doing at the moment here at 2:00, taking care of Rin.

I'm worried that I'm going to get kicked out of the team since I'm not coming today. The way Naruto described what was happening today it sounded very important, but my sister comes first before anything.

I was currently holding a sleeping Rin on my hip as I was looking at the medication in the cabinet in my bathroom.

I took out these little tablets and put them in my pocket. before going off to Rin’s room and lying her down and tucking her under the covers.

I walked to the kitchen and started to make a small bowl of soup for her and crushing up the little tablets making them a little powder and mixing it in with the soup.

As I was doing so I heard the door bell rang and cringed at the noise hoping it didn’t wake Rin up.

I then walked away from the bowl of soup I was fixing. I pulled up my mask and didn’t bother with my hood leaving out my white hair and blue eyes that had dark bags under them from being up all last night and running around all day so far taking care of Rin.

I then opened the door.

I stood there shocked as Kakashi Sensei was standing their.

"H-hi K-kakashi Sensei," I said feeling nervous.

"You weren’t at the training grounds today," he said.

He then pushed open the door and walked in a bit and I let him in closing the door behind him.

"Ina we need to talk, if you aren’t going to come to training are you even going to come to missions. You are a part of team 7 so I suggest acting like it and not skipping out and staying at your house," he said seriously.

My eyes started to water feeling immediately bad, I didn’t mean to come off so badly to my sensei or disrespect my team.

"Ina?" came a small shaky voice.

Kakashi heard and he turned towards the direction where a sleepy Rin was.

"Ina, my head hurts, a-and my tummy hurts too," she said rubbing her eyes and walking towards me dragging one of the blankets behind her.

I walked over to her and picked her up and took her blanket from her and put it on the couch that was in from of me and turned to Kakashi Sensei.

"I'm sorry Sensei, I promise it won’t happen again," I said with my voice shaking slightly as I tried to compose myself.

"Ina, there a man in our living room. Hey Mr. Man who are you?" asked Rin who pointed at Kakashi. She then wiggled her little legs and I let her down and she stumbled over to him.

Kakashi kneeled down to her and gave her a closed eye smile.

"I'm Kakashi your sisters sensei," he said holding out his hand for her to shake.

"I'm Rin, but I don’t think I should shake your hand, I'm not feeling wekk Mr." she said.

Kakashi just looked at her and then to me.

"Well where are your parents Rin," Kakashi asked.

"Oh, there in this pretty town up in the sky that Sissy told me about! They won’t be coming back though anytime soon, but Ina said one day we will see them again!" Rin said with a small smile on her face.

A single tear fell from my eye as I remembered having to explain to Rin where our parents were. It was so hard trying to keep it together as I told her a year ago when she was three.

"That's nice, so how old are you Rin," he asked her.

"I'm four! I turned four two months ago and sissy made me a cake and everything!" she said being happy before her face dropped and she started rubbing her head. "Sissy m-my he-head hurts," she said turning to me.

"I know. Let's go get you something to eat," I said picking her up.

"B-but I'm not hungry. I-i just want my head to stop hurting!!!" She then started to cry and I started to worry since she has refused to eat so far all day.

"I'm sorry Kakashi sensei, but I'm afraid you'll have to leave. I need to take care of Rin now," I said to him.

He nodded to me seeing as I was in a slight panic with a crying Rin in my arms as I tried to calm her down.

"I understand we have a mission on Wednesday meet at training ground 7 at 6 o'clock," he said before leaving and closing the door.

When he left tears filled my eyes and they were now leaking out and soaking my mask.

"It's ok Rin, We're going to go see a doctor now ok. The Doctor will make it all better," I said to her.

I then walked her to her room and put on her shoes and jacket and then pulled up my hood and slipped on my own shoes and left the apartment and started walking to the hospital with Rin in my arms.

I ran through the streets to the hospital as Rin cried as her head hurt even more.

When I finally reached the hospital I walked in and went to the front desk.

"Hi there how may I help you," the woman behind the desk asked me.

"My sisters really sick and I don't know how I can help her," I said with my voice breaking as I cried afraid for my sister who was crying.

"Here follow me, I'll get a doctor to come right away," she said as she lead me to a room for us to sit.

WE waited around ten minutes and Rin stopped crying and was just sitting in my lap when the doctor came in.

"Hi there, I heard you aren’t feeling very well," he said to Rin.

She nodded with wide red eyes and a tear stained face.

"Well lets see what your temperature is and run a few tests ok?" He said to her with a smile.

He took her temperature and then we went from test to test seeing that she was very weak at the moment and they took her blood which I sat with her and held her hand.

Finally when Rin was sitting in a room with a nurse the Doctor pulled me out so we could talk.

"Ina after tests we've discover something," the doctor said with a sigh.

"What is it?" I questioned suddenly getting worried.

"Your sister has Leukemia, It's a form of cancer and I'm afraid she's going to have to stay with us for a while so we can monitor her. She's very young so we want to make sure she fine," the doctor said.

There was a lump in my throat and not a tear fell from my face I just stood there and nodded not trusting my voice at the moment.

"Now Ina, do you have parents?" he asked me.

I shook my head no and he gave out another sigh.

"Ina, it costs money for someone to stay here in the hospital and it will take a while for her to find donors and you’re going to have to pay for her stay here. I can give you more time in the future and I will even take off some of the price," he said.

I just nodded now scared for my life not knowing what I should do. I had two jobs already including being a ninja, I would need to take up a third job then and maybe move to a smaller apartment.

Oh Lord, What am I going to do.

_______________________________________________________________________________

NOOOO Sad right, but I had to do it!!! and thanks to all who've voted and the comments!!!

and sorry for the long spaces I typed this up on word and it adds the spaces and I'm to lazy to go and delete them all.

Now I know this chapter is short but the next will be longer. I didnt want to add missions onto this chapter because I just wanted to give you all a bit more info on Ina's life and stuff so ya..

Anyways hope you liked it!!!!

COMMENT

vote maybe

COMMENT

GO HUG GAARA CAUSE I LOVE HIM!!!!!

go be random

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

INO'S SISTER Oleh Willow

Fiksi Penggemar

101K 3.3K 13
This story is about a weak little girl called Tsuki Yamanaka. The girl this girl had zero presence even without hiding her chakra in fact even the gr...
80.5K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
41K 2.4K 46
-CURRENT ARC: Chunin Exams\/ (Chapters 41 - N/A) [Prologue: 1 - 23 Team Assignment: 24 - 28 Land of Waves: 29 - 34 Pre-Chunin Exams: 35 - 40] This is...
305K 11.2K 50
Y/n L/n the last survivor of the L/n clan. Will protect Naruto with her life. Meets Gaara. Decides to protect him at all costs too. Fuck everyone els...