Forever Yours

By PancakesandBlueberry

Danielle hates love. She never lets herself falls in love. Why? Because of the terrible things that happened... More

Forever Yours (The Watty Awards!)
chapter two
3rd chapter
4th chapter
5th chapter
6th chapter
7th chapter
8th chapter
9th chapter
10th chapter
11th chapter
12th chapter
chapter 13
chapter 14
16 chapter
17 chapter
18 chapter
19 chapter
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
EPILOGUE

15 chapter

283 6 0
By PancakesandBlueberry

Chapter 15

It was the next day after the concert. They were all at the airport, getting ready to fly to the next country. After arriving there, they rode a black limo to their hotel room.

This hotel room was much smaller compared to the one in Malaysia. There were only two bedrooms, one big living room and a balcony. Fortunately, both rooms had two, single beds.

Greyson shared his room with Cody, and so did Danielle with Charlotte. They all were exhausted, so the first thing they did after arriving at the hotel room was to sleep.

Two days passed with nothing exiting happened. This time, Danielle and Charlotte followed Greyson and Cody to the autograph signing session at the mall, only they didn’t stay there, they went shopping in the shops bellow.

Danielle bought lots of things, considering the money currency at that country was so much lower than in America. One dollar is like 20 to 30 dollars here. Charlotte bought a new blouse, some junks and lots of other things.

“Wow. Did you guys bought up the whole mall?” Greyson said, surprised at all the things they both have bought.

“Almost. I thought I has gonna buy it all but I left some for you guys to buy it for us.” Danielle joked.

“ha-ha.” Greyson helped her hold some of the bags.

The concert was on the next night. That night, Cody and Charlotte went on a dinner date. Danielle and Greyson were left alone.

Danielle was in the shower. The cold water was refreshing. She was exhausted, because after shopping at the mall, she followed Greyson and Cody to their rehearsal.

Danielle heard the sounds of a piano playing. That must be Greyson.

There was a small piano in the hotel room they were in. Either it was already there, or the manager of the hotel put it there on purpose, the day they arrived, hoping that maybe Greyson would write a song or two using that piano.

Danielle turned off the water. She stepped out of the bathroom. The bathroom was steamy, and her room was cold. She shivered.

Quickly, Danielle put on her clothes. She had bought a new shirt this morning. It was knee-length, long sleeved and whitish-cream in color. The fabric was cotton. Danielle smiled when she put it on. The t-shirt was much bigger than her size. When she wears it, one of her shoulder showed.

Outside, Greyson was practicing his new song. Suddenly, Danielle came out of the room.

“Wow, nice shirt.” Greyson smiled.

“Thanks.” Danielle sat next to Greyson. She pulled her shirt up so it would cover both her shoulder. “What are you doing?”

“I'm practicing my new song.”

“Can you play it for me?”

“Nah, I rather wont.”

“Why not?”

“The song isn’t finished yet.”

Danielle made a face. “I'm bored.”

“How should I entertain you?”

“I know.”

Danielle ran back to her room and took out a box. She ran back outside.

“Open it.” She gave the box to Greyson.

“A camera?” Greyson took out the white and black camera. “Did you buy it this morning?

“Yup.” Danielle smiled.

“What am I suppose to do with it?”

“Here,” Danielle took the camera from Greyson's hands. “I’ll sing a song with my guitar and you record, then you’ll sing and I’ll record.”

“Yeah good idea.” Greyson smiled. He took the camera from Danielle's hands.

Danielle took out her guitar. It was brown-colored. She bought it when she was seventeen. And now she is nineteen.

“What song do you want me to sing?”

“Anything.” Greyson hit the record button.

“Hmm, let me think. I’ll sing you this song, but I'm not sure if you’ll like it. But I like the song’s beat.”

Danielle played the song We Are Never Ever Ever Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift. On the first chorus, Greyson told Danielle to stop.

“I don’t like the message of the song.”

“Yeah I know. But like I said, I just like the beat of the song.” Danielle smiled.

“Okay I’ll sing a different song.” Danielle thought for moment. Then, she started playing the song Ours, also by Taylor Swift.

And it’s not theirs to speculate, if it’s wrong and, your hands are tough but they are where, mine belong in, I’ll fight their doubt and give you faith with this song for you,

Cause I love the gap between your teeth. And I love the riddles that you speak. And any snide remarks from my father about your tattoos will be ignored, because my heart is yours!

So don’t you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine, and life makes love looks hard,

So don’t you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine but they can’t take what's ours, they can’t take what's our, the stakes are high, the waters rough, but this love is ours!

Greyson smiled. “Now that’s more like it.”

“Your turn.” Danielle put down her guitar. She took the camera, which was still recording.

“Do I have to use the guitar or-?”

“No, no, just use the piano.”

“Hmm... let me think of a song…” Greyson closed his eyes.

“I know a song, but it’s not played with a piano, but the guitar.”

“That’s okay, just use you’re piano. Do you know how?”

“yeah.” Greyson smiled. “I know you would love this song.”

Greyson played the song Hey There Delilah by Plain White T’s. Danielle smiled. She knew this song.  She loved it so much.

She sat closer to Greyson. She put the camera on top of the piano, so that it would record them both. Danielle laid her head on Greyson's shoulder.

Greyson played the song until its almost finished, then he stopped playing.

“What’s wrong?”

Greyson took hold of Danielle's hands and kissed her softly.

Danielle's eyes grew big. Surprised, she kissed Greyson back. Danielle rested her hands on Greyson's shoulder. Slowly, Greyson’s hands moved from her hands to her waist and slowly into her t-shirt. Greyson caressed her back.

Danielle was surprised. She smiled widely and moved closer to Greyson until at last she sat on Greyson’s lap. She kissed Greyson over and over until she was out of breath. Greyson kissed Danielle hard until she was lying on her back on the piano bench. Greyson picked Danielle up and bought her to her room. He closed the doors.

Charlotte and Cody came back.

“Where is Danielle and Greyson?” Charlotte looked around. “The room seems empty.”

“Maybe they went out on a dinner too?”

“But it’s nearly past midnight.”

“Let them do what they want.” Cody smiled. He closed the door.

“You know me.” Charlotte frowned.

“What?”

“You know I couldn’t sleep alone.”

“Well, I’ll stay with you. Okay?”

“Are you gonna sleep with me?”

“No, I mean, I’ll sit next to you until you fall asleep okay?”

Charlotte shrugged. “I guess.”

Charlotte went to her bedroom door. Why is it closed? Charlotte opened it slowly, the room was dark. She went inside, not bothering to turn on the lights.

She walked towards the bed, but she didn’t get the chance to move a foot before she saw what she needed to saw.

Quickly, she went outside. Her face, red as a tomato. Redder than a tomato. She looked like someone threw red paint at her face.

“What’s wrong?” Cody asked confused. He peered inside the room. Quickly and silently, Charlotte closed the doors.

Charlotte shut her eyes hard. She shook her head.

“What’s wrong?” Cody tried to go inside the room.

“No, don’t!”

Charlotte pulled Cody's hands and hugged him. She closed her eyes harder. She rested her head on Cody's chest.

“Whoa,” Cody holds Charlotte’s shoulder and pulled their body apart. “What is in there?”

Charlotte was speechless; she just shook her head harder and shut her eyes tightly.

Cody hugged Charlotte and sat her down on his laps on the couch. Charlotte tried to get the image in her mind away. She tried to forget. She shut her eyes tighter.

Cody holds Charlotte’s chin. “Charlotte, open your eyes.”

Slowly, Charlotte opened her eyes. She looked at Cody’s eyes.

“Now take a deep breath.”

Charlotte took a deep breath.

“And let go.”

She let go. The image in her head got blurry.

“Now tell me, what is in there? Is there a dead mouse?”

Charlotte shook her head.

“No, I want you to talk.”

“The-- ther-- there is G-- Grey-Greyson and Dan-Danielle in- in- in there.”  Charlotte stammered.

“And?” Cody raised an eyebrow.

“They were—“Charlotte shut her eyes again.

“We’re they, umm, that?” Cody’s face was surprised.

Charlotte nodded hard. Cody hugged Charlotte. “And you saw--?”

Charlotte nodded again. She rested her head on Cody’s chest.

“There, there.” Cody smiled. “I’m sure you’ll forget it by tomorrow.”

“Where am I supposed to sleep tonight?”

“In my room?”

Charlotte shook her head.

“Okay, how bout we sleep here on the couch?”

Charlotte nodded. Cody lay back on the couch. Immediately Charlotte fell asleep on Cody's lap. Cody smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

558K 20.3K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
752K 17K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
382K 6.2K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...