Book Of Tabbo

Galing kay Crazy-house

A combination of wild dark fantasies and exotic pleasures mixed into one taboo(tabbo) book of short stories. ... Higit pa

Obsessed
Dream?
Together
Bed time
Them
Pet
Kindness?
Bestfriends
Darkness
Dinner
Pretty
New
Smile
Drink
Work
Chance
Fixed
Extra

Stubborn

2.6K 44 5
Galing kay Crazy-house

Venny was a guy that often took risk. He challenged authority and he often laughed after. He was in fights every other day. He was thrown out of school for fights on campus. His parents casted him out. So he took to the streets for a new start.

In a dirty pest infested alleyway it was clear that a fight was happening. It was a sound anyone would connect Venny to if they knew him. Grunts and cries were heard by passing civilians. Curse words and skin to skin contact repeatedly sounded.

Venny's body hit the stone wall with a heavy thud. He grunted as he bit back a cry as he fell to the ground after. Quickly trying to get up and gain his balance he lost his breathe as he was kicked in the gut. Slumping back down to the ground he huffed and turned his head to glare up at his attacker. He could beat nearly everyone in any fight. All but one since he got left to fend for himself.

He's always hated his other old therapists, but this one was the worse.

Venny decided to stay down. Knowing he'd lost. At this rate he would end up breaking another rib. "Tch..." He glared harder before turning his eyes to the shiny dress shoes before him.

Derrick was the mans name. He was tall dark and handsome. A therapist and very successful. His only down side was something he found hard to control with Venny.

Licking his lips slowly Derrick smile down at the male that only landed 2 hits compared to his 16. "I love when you have that expression...." 

"Fucking sadist...." Venny dared to start getting up. Seeing Derrick was letting him he continues until he was leaning back against the brick wall.

Derrick leaned down in front of Venny, ignoring his flinching. "I told you we had an appointment at 3 this afternoon. You ignored my calls and had me come hunt you down."

"I didn't!" Venny pressed back further against the wall as Derrick leaned closer. "My phone died..." It was a true statement. He didn't stay indoors long enough to ever let his phone get a good enough percentage. Still he knew Derrick wouldn't believe him since that man loved to cause him pain. 

A deep sigh left Derrick as he moved to stand up fully. He straightened his long black hair before looking off down the alleyway at his silver lexis waiting for him. "I hate that excuse...It's so annoying." 

Venny stayed silent as Derrick turn to start walking away to his car. Fighting his thoughts, Venny stood with effort, and started to follow after his therapist. 

He had tried to switch to another but with his background no one wanted to help him get better anymore. Not since he slapped his old therapist, a older woman that told him he was wasting her time. He doesn't regret it.

The sound of the car doors being unlocked caused Venny to look up. Derrick got inside and started the car without paying much mind to the limping male holding his right rib cage.

Venny hurried to enter the car before Derrick pulled off and left him. Again. As he sat down and closed the passengers door he winced as the car jerked forwards and took off. Sighing and looking out the window Venny glared at his own reflection and kept silent.

Suddenly the car pulled over and Venny quickly tensed up. He looked down at the door handle and wondered if he could get out fast enough if another fight was coming.

His thoughts were cooled as he felt a soft hand on his cheek. Venny relaxed and turned to face Derrick who was smiling at him. His expression was so soft it melted all of Venny's anger away. He adored what always came after their fights. He craved this secret that not even Derrick himself could remember.

The affection.

Venny knew there was a hidden side of Derrick deep inside the mans mind. A secret person that only came out after Derrick let his sadistic side get the best of him. This person was soft, caring, and completely in love with Venny. He knew it was often a 50/50 chance this person would come back after a beating but he took that risk. He always did.

"Your face is hurt.... I did that.....I'm sorry..." Derrick spoke softly as he caressed the bruises forming around Venny's swelling eye.

Shaking his head he leaned into the hand smiling brightly. "No...it wasn't you....I missed you. I wanted to see you."

Derrick's face pulled down into a frown as he leaned across the car to see the healing marks on Venny's neck. "You can't keep doing this.....you can't keep calling me out like this...."

It was the only way Venny knew how to. Every day was a struggle for him but this secret person always made it better. He was the only one that still wanted him around. Venny couldn't give that up, he wouldn't.

"Just spend time with me before you go away. Forget about these wounds." Venny smiled as he closed the gap between them, kissing the soft lips.

Multiple personalities is what Venny searched and found. He didn't understand at first, what was happening after Derrick would take his time hurting him. When this caring person with no other name would bloom free it would confused Venny and make him run away. But Derrick always found him so he stopped. He went to their "therapy sessions" without much fight. He let the other person explore who he was when it would come out. Eventually Venny fell in love with no name.

But there is a wall between them. The owner of the body he was kissing now. This sadistic person caused Venny to cower and grow more hate. He wanted to love this body, but he wanted to run from it as well.

He hated the person he loved.

As the kiss was broken Venny gazed at Derricks flushed face. They both smiled at each other at the same time. Causing Derrick to laugh softly and Venny to chuckle with him. Derrick leaned back and just gazed at the man across from him.

Venny couldn't help his own face from reddening as he tilted his head. "What?"

"You're stubborn."

Venny rolled his eyes causing Derrick to laugh at the childish action. "I am not."

"Yes you are and you know it. But it's adorable so I don't mind." Derrick smiled as he reached over to hold Venny's hand in his.

They laced their fingers together and kept smiling, their hearts in sync.

<·> <·> <·>

Venny huffed as he kicked his leg out at Derricks hands reaching for him. Scooting back the best he could with his hands on the wooden floor under him didn't help. Derrick eventually gripped his ankles and jerked him back.

"Get the fuck off!" Venny sat forward and swung his fist, landing a hit on the taller males cheek.

Derrick let go of his ankles as he back away to hold his cheek. Vennys chest tightened as he realised he hit no name as well. Pushing that aside he quickly got back to his feet. Putting space between them, Venny took the chance to clean the blood off his lips. His ribs were throbbing and he needed to see a doctor. He was out of breathe and in pain while in a place he never wanted to come to again.

Derrick therapy office.

It was a dark place for Venny. Derrick beat him for days once here and Venny needed to be hospitalized. He was tied to chairs and starved here. It was a building that sat alone by a busy highway. No one ever heard their fights or screaming.

All he ever asked of Derrick was to let him talk at other places. Cafe's, parks, or any open area with people. But of course that didn't work and here he was again.

Derrick was blocking the way to the door. Venny was growing more angry. "Move Derrick....I swear I will break your fucking nose."

Derrick started laughing as he let his hand fall from his face to look over at Venny. "You always say a big threat before you end up passed out on the floor."

Venny clenched his fist as he tried not to show his shame and embarrassment. It was true he always lost the fight against Derrick but that didn't mean he wouldn't throw hits until the end. "I'm warning you....just let me out....I need a doctor Derrick."

The therapist rolled his shoulders before relaxing his stance. "Before that I want an apology. That hit hurt you know."

Venny knew he was teasing him and he held back snapping and making things worse. "I...I apologize....for hitting your face." He watched Derrick closely as the other male smiled over at him.

"Thanks. Now come on. I'll drive you to the closest hospital." Derrick turned around and moved to the door to unlock it.

Venny watched as the door opened and Derrick left the office and out if sight. He stood their for a bit before his hope grew. His body relaxed and he quickly shot for the door to leave the area. He could feel the tension leave his body once he passed the door threshold.

All too fast it ended as pain filled his head. He was too slow to react to the fist that hit his cheek and caused him to slam into the door and fall back into the office. His head was pounding and he knew his mouth was bleeding again. He tried to look around as his vision blurred in and out.

Derrick stepped back in sight and sighed deeply. He leaned down to drag Venny back inside and close the door. He bent down next Venny and tilted his head. "I really, really, really want to strangle you right now. I want to bruise you more. Make your cry. Scream. Beg. Bleed. But you're so stubborn...."

The words reached Venny and his heart tightened. He missed no name. He wanted the soft touches to come back. Why did he have to love apart of this monster? He wanted to run away, but only with no name beside him. He never wanted to leave no name.

Derrick watched the weakened male on the floor eventually pass out cold. Standing back up he picked Venny up and carried him to the couch nearby. He laid him on it before caressing his cheek softly. "You're such and idiot....thinking there's two of me....your mind is the funniest to cause pain to." Derrick leaned down to kiss Vennys lips softly before smirking. "I can't wait until you stop being so stubborn and break."

End

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

302K 1.6K 9
Attention: NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS, I REPEAT, NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS or people who likes to correct mistakes. Sorry but it just ruins my fun to write...
576K 19.1K 48
Ohio's life was nothing special to him, being adopted by two gay men, suddenly having two older sisters who are also adopted, and a somewhat sketchy...
3.4K 126 22
I hate this book it was rushed and I was also young when I wrote it. Once I get around to it I am fixing this book! Warning: abuse sexual content con...
250 15 21
A secret sex video ending up in the hands of someone that he thought he could trust... A/N: Yes, there are a lot of 18+ things moving forward and yes...