Secretly Super

By heyitscelina

"There was no where we could go, it was coming too fast. When I opened my eyes and looked out my window I saw... More

Secretly Super
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Part 1)
Chapter 9 (Part 2)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's Note

Chapter 33

2.8K 95 3
By heyitscelina

Mavor's P.O.V

"Tommy you have to believe me," I tried to explain to the little glaring boy in front of me, that I was not trying to eat my girlfriend.

"You still like me better than him right?" Tommy asked Angel.

"Of course," she smiled pulling him into her arms.

"Pfft yeah right," I mumbled under my breath.

"I heard that," Tommy grumbled as Angel carried him out of the living room and into the kitchen.

"What are you going to do?"

"None of your business!" Tommy yelled from the kitchen.

"I was talking to Angel," I shot back.

"Well I answered!"

"We're going to make a snack,"  Angel finally spoke up when she stopped giggling.

"I'll help."

*

"I shouldn't help anymore huh?" I half smiled, shaking the flour from my hair.

"That would be best," Angel laughed.

"I just want cookies, so go away," Tommy grumbled attempting to push me out of the kitchen, then huffed when I didn't even budge.

"I was going to leave anyway," I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Nope, go clean yourself up first," Angel said backing up seeing that I was going to lean in for a kiss.

"Fine," I sighed, slumping my shoulders and putting my head down, I smirked slightly knowing she would fall for this.

"Okay," she sighed, pulling me into a kiss.

I grinned after it  and she smacked my arm.

*

Angel's P.O.V

2 weeks later.

"So where are we going again?" I asked putting on my seat belt.

"We're goi— hey I told you it was a surprise, don't try getting information out of me," Mavor smirked.

"A girl can try," I smirked back.

"Well lucky for you, it isn't very far."

"Really?"

"Yup. See, we're here already."

"What was the point of taking the car if we could have just walked here?" I asked staring at the bright lights of the fair, and he just shrugged in response.

Before I could open my door he did it for me.

"Thanks, that was cute," I smirked.

"You know I don't like that word," he frowned.

"I know, now let's get to it. Lead the way."

*

"Mavor...maybe you should just quit," I sighed, he has been at this hammer thing for the past five minutes.

"No this guy has been making a fool of everyone I have to take that smirk off his face."

"Okay how about this, I save your spot and you go get some water."

"Fine. Don't move."

At first he had started because he saw that you could win this huge dinosaur if you could make the puck hit the bell, he said it would be perfect for Ricky, now he was just trying to win because the guy pissed him off.

"I'm guessing this is rigged," I told the man.

"Nope," he shook his head, but his thoughts said different.

Ah. So it's rigged to never go all the way up.

"Okay, how about we make a deal?  If i can make it hit the bell, I win that dinosaur, that shark, and these kids get to pick whatever they want."

"What would I get out of this?" he asked crossing his arms.

"What do you want?"

"How about a date?" he smirked, gross he's like 30.

"You got a deal."

"You get two tries."

I decided that for my first try I would use my regular strength so he would think he actually had a chance at winning this.

"Oh..too bad," he smirked.

"You really shouldn't be smirking," I laughed.

"And why is that?" he continued smirking.

I hit the base with the mallet using my super strength, making the puck hit the bell, hard.

"That's wh,." I smirked at his face, which was full of shock.

"I believe these are mine." I said, reaching over the counter and pulling the huge dinosaur and the shark over, "Go ahead kids, take your pick."

"What happened?" Mavor asked, coming back with a water bottle.

"I won," I shrugged.

"How?'

"That's not important."

"Yes it is... I wanted to win it," he pouted.

"Aw you look so cute." 

"No, don't say that."

"Then stop pouting. Look at least the guy isn't smirking anymore."

"True. It's all good then," he smiled pulling me into a hug.

"Here give me that. I'll put it in the car, while you wait in line for the Ferris wheel," he said grabbing the stuffed animals

"Okay," I kissed his cheek and went to the line.

"I'm back," he said slightly out of breathe.

"What happened?"

"Nothing. I just ran there and back."

"Why? The line hasn't even moved."

"Well, I saw that guy from the diner here and didn't want to take any chances of him seeing you alone."

"Mavor what are the chances of that even happening I bet he doesn't even remember me."

"Look what we have here." 

"Vicky," Mavor nodded. I wish he would have just ignored her.

"Hello Angel," Vicky said with fake cheerfulness.

"Hi?" 

Why would she even acknowledge me?

Curious, I turned around and my eyes widened slightly.

"Small world huh?" Diner guy asked.

"Uh..yeah," I said turning back around, luckily the line had moved so we were next, thank god. I really didn't want to talk to them for one more second.

"Okay you four," the carny said.  He pushed the four of us in before we could protest.

I blew out a long breathe as the ride went up a little. 

"Just ignore them," Mavor whispered into my ear.

"I know," I whispered back.

Turns out it's harder than you think.

"So how have you guys been?" Vicky asked but it was more towards Mavor obviously.

"Great," he said simply, and turned his head towards me smiling.

This went on until the ride ended. Her asking questions, and him giving short answers. All the while I could feel diner guy staring at me.

"Well that was sufficiently awkward," I said lowly, making Mavor chuckle.

"You wanna go home now?"

"Yes please," I laughed.

*

"Hey Ricky, look what we got," I smiled walking into the house.

"Whoa! That's so awesome!" he had the brightest smile on his face.

"How did you get that?" Marcus asked.

"You know that thing at the fair that test's your strength?" I asked him.

"Yeah."

"Well I won it there."

"Thanks so much Angel," he grinned carrying upstairs to his room i'm guessing.

I set Tommy's shark on the couch, I would give it to him after his bath.

"What did you win Mavor?" he asked him.

"Nothing," he muttered and Marcus laughed.

I was going to laugh too, but suddenly I got  a huge headache. Usually I get a tiny sort of pain when visions come through, but this actually brought tears to my eyes and made me cringe.

"What's wrong?" they both rushed towards me.

"Nothing. I'm fine. It's just a headache, i'm going to go sleep it off."

I'm sure that's all it is..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 85 24
Evangeline thought she was just an average angel with black wings, but she had a past. A past she couldn't remember until she was returned back to h...
242 2 33
Vex is a super-human criminal. Unfortunately, at the tender age of fifteen, she's arrested and taken into government custody. There, she's presented...
330K 19.9K 29
What do you do when your life suddenly turns into a comic book? There are people with superpowers flying around, giant monsters attacking downtown, a...
678 29 29
I am not your typical 16 year-old girl going around obsessing over boy bands and clothes, I can't obsess over those things on a daily when everyday I...