Draco Malfoy Imagines Book ||...

Da mysweetdraco

[COMPLETED] Short stories that narrate the adventures of Draco Malfoy in alternate timelines, where the main... Altro

My Dream Ball || Part One
My Dream Ball || Part Two
My Dream Ball || Part Three
My Dream Ball || Part Four
My Dream Ball || Part Five
Confronted || Part One
Confronted || Part Two
Confronted || Part Three
The Birthday || One Shot
The Prom || Part One
The Prom || Part Two
Marked || Part One
Marked || Part Two
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part One
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Two
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Three
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Four
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Five
First Kiss || One Shot
The Ballerina || Part One
The Ballerina || Part Two
The Ballerina || Part Three
Mutual Dreaming || Part One
Mutual Dreaming || Part Two
A Christmas Story || One Shot
Another Christmas Story || One Shot
The Class Reunion || Part One
The Class Reunion || Part Two
From Crush To Love || Part One
From Crush To Love || Part Two
The Rencounter || Part One
The Rencounter || Part Two
The Rencounter || Part Three
The Rencounter || Part Four
Sweet Love || Part One
Sweet Love || Part Three

Sweet Love || Part Two

1K 142 6
Da mysweetdraco

The next morning, you're sleeping on Draco's sexy chest, wrapped in his strong and muscular arms. He wakes up and smiles to see you sleeping on him peacefully.

—Wake up, sleeping beauty —he whispers. You wake up and look at him with your sleepy eyes and smile—. Morning babe.

—Morning sweetie —you plant a peck on his lips.

—It was a wonderful night. We need to do it again —he bites his lower lip seductively. You smile.

—Definitely. But I wanna do it on your bed next time.

—Your wish is my command, babe —he drops a delicious french kiss on your lips...

Draco has been training you in Occlumency. Since he is an exceptional occlumens, he has been able to keep his mission a secret. He became skilled enough to repel Snape's attempts at Legilimency. He is a death eater, so he suppresses virtually all of the good side of himself, good side that only you've been able to see.

Draco needs you to be prepared. If something goes terribly wrong, Snape or Voldemort himself will go for you. You understand the situation perfectly and are willing to go through this because you love him so much.

You became Draco's lucky charm at Quidditch matches. You always give him a long and juicy good luck kiss before every match, and playfully slap his butt before he rides his broomstick. He giggles when you do it. You blow him kisses from the stands and cheer on him with all your strengths.

The Slytherin team haven't lost a match since Draco and you are sweethearts.

Since the night Draco and you were intimate, you added something very special to do after every single match: taking a refreshing shower together.

Draco and you are in the Room of Requirement as almost every day. You love to draw him silently while he works on his task. You don't wanna disturb him neither break his focus, but he feels your eyes on him and can't help but turn around and smile at you. You walk towards him and hug him from behind.

—Love, please take a break.

—I'm pretty close, sweetheart.

—Please —you squeeze him. Draco sighs and turns around.

—Ok. What do you wanna do, princess?

—Do you know what day is today?

—Yes babe. It's our sixth month anniversary —he replies with a beautiful smile lighting his face up.

—You remembered it —you tell him sweetly.

—How could I forget it? You're the love of my life.

—So do you —you say with tears of joy rolling down your cheeks—. Oh Dray, my sweet Dray —you caress his beautiful face. He cups your face gently with his hands and wipes your tears away by kissing them.

—That's why you're wearing this beautiful makeup, don't you? —You nod and smile.

—But there's more, so much more.

—What do you mean?

You take off your school cloak, revealing you're wearing the beautiful dress you wore at the Yule Ball, but this time your hair is tied up into a high messy ponytail.

—What a beautiful surprise! —He bites his lower lip seductively and kisses you passionately.

Draco pushes you up against the vanishing cabinet, lifting your body up by your thighs as you wrap your legs around his waist. He presses his whole body on you while kissing you deeply, taking your breath away.

Draco presses his lips against your neck and sucks, leaving a love bite there and making you moan. Both of you fall down to the floor slowly and you end up straddling him. He runs his lips down from your neck to your breasts and keeps kissing, licking and sucking to leave even more love bites as you gently grind and rub each other with your hips.

You don't stop moaning, which makes him want you so badly. Both of you are very aroused and end up ripping your clothes off and making love like it was the last time.

You're still on top of him with your knees on either side of his hips. You bend down with him still inside of you and kiss him deeply to end up leaving hickeys on his neck and chest as you keep kissing, licking and sucking, making him groan in pleasure until both of you climax together at the same time, breathing out a deep loud moan...

—Wow! That was awesome, babe! —He says almost out of breath.

—Oh my... I think I'm blind, sugar.

Draco giggles and so do you. You bend down again to drop a hot kiss on his lips while letting him out of you. You lay on his sexy chest without breaking body contact. He embraces you with his strong and muscular arms to enjoy more intimacy by caressing each other even more until falling asleep...

A few days later, Draco finally succeeds on repairing the vanishing cabinet, but he needs to do a last test: transporting a living being from Hogwarts - Borgin and Burkes - Hogwarts.

You haven't seen your prince during the whole day, so you decide to go to the Room of Requirement, expecting to find him there.

—Dray? Love? Are you here?

All you hear is silence. No one's there. You walk towards the vanishing cabinet and find a little bird inside. It's dead. You gasp and cover your mouth with your hands. Tears of fear start rolling down your cheeks. You know that something went terribly wrong.

You get out of the room and start looking for Draco through the corridors. You're walking as fast as you can until you hear sobbings that come from the boys' bathroom. Your heart breaks. You know it's your loving Draco so you enter the bathroom without hesitating and see him there. His hands clutching either side of the sink. His head bowed. He is crying desperately.

—Dray? —You walk towards him slowly. He gasps and looks up into the mirror, and sees you staring at him over his shoulder, so he turns around.

—What are you doing here? OUT!

—NO! —You run towards him and hug him with all your strengths.

—My babygirl —he whispers and hugs you back, but pulls away gently when he hears footsteps—. Go hide! NOW! —He commands. You nod and run towards one of the cubicles to hide.

—Who were you talking to? —A male voice asks. It's Harry Potter's voice.

—To no one —Draco answers.

—I know what you did, Malfoy! You hexed her, didn't you?!

The next thing you hear is a loud bang and the sound of a broken mirror. You cover your mouth with your hands. They're fighting. They seem to be running and trying to hex each other. You hear another loud bang and the sound of a broken thing that you can't identify. Now you hear the sound of water falling down to the floor, and after another loud bang, the sound of the water increases.

—SECTUMSEMPRA! —Harry shouts and you hear the sound of a huge splash.

Draco is crying again. You open the cubicle door a bit and see your prince laying on the floor in a pool of water mixed with his own blood. His chest is bleeding as though he had been slashed with a sword.

—NO! —You yell horrified and run towards him, slipping and staggering.

You fall down to your knees next to him and break down into tears. Draco looks paler than usual. He is dying.

—Please stay with me, my love —you say sobbing and give him a peck on the lips.

Snape bursts into the bathroom and looks at the scene.

—Please help him, professor. Don't let him die —you beg him sobbing.

Snape pushes you aside gently and kneels down next to Draco. He takes his wand and traces it over Draco's deep wounds, muttering a spell that you had never heard before:

—Vulnera Sanentur. Vulnera Sanentur. Vulnera Sanentur.

It's working. Draco stops bleeding. Harry runs away and you chase him, and manage to catch him in the corridor.

—POTTER! —You yell in anger. He gulps and turns around—. Where the bloody hell do you think you're going? COME BACK HERE!

—You used to be sweet, (Y/N), but now you sound exactly like him. You've changed.

—Don't change the subject! Sectumsempra? What kind of magic is that? YOU ALMOST KILL HIM! —You break down into tears.

—I'm sorry, (Y/N). I didn't know that...

—Oh! You didn't know, huh? —You push him against the wall with all your strengths and point your wand straight to his neck—. If you dare to hurt him again, I'm gonna show you what I'm capable of!

—He isn't worth it, babygirl —Draco mutters in pain behind you. You turn around and see that Snape is carrying him to the hospital wing. You place his arm around your neck and hold his wrist, then place your arm around his waist and walk with them.

—You're gonna be ok, my love —you tell him sweetly.

You spend the rest of the day with Draco in the hospital wing. He is so glad about it but looks worried at the same time. It's almost midnight. He must complete his mission tonight.

—Time has come —he sits on bed. Tears start rolling down your cheeks—. Don't cry, sweetheart —he caresses your face and wipes your tears away carefully with his thumb.

—I'll go with you.

—No! It's too dangerous. I think you should go and try to sleep. —You sigh and look down. He lifts your chin up to him gently with his thumb and index, and plants a peck on your lips—. Go to my dorm and wait for me there, ok? I'll come back when all this ends, I promise. —You nod and help him put his clothes on.

—Please be careful, sweetie —you smooch him and go to his dorm.

Draco goes to the Room of Requirement and walks towards the vanishing cabinet. The room looks different. It looks dark and tenebrous. He can't believe that it's the same place where he shared an extremely intimate moment with you a few days ago.

The cabinet door opens and the room fills with a black fog. The death eaters leaded by Bellatrix Lestrange enter the school.

Meanwhile, you're at Draco's dorm and find his Quidditch sweater. You smile and smell it. Apple and mint, it has his delicious scent. You take off your clothes and put on his sweater over your underwear. You sit on bed and hug your knees. You can't sleep...

When Draco comes back, he lays on you between your legs and rests his head on your breasts. He breaks down into tears.

—I couldn't do it. Snape completed the mission —he says sobbing and you hug him with all your strengths.

—You did the right thing, my love. You're not a murderer —you kiss his forehead and start singing to him to calm him down while running your fingers through his platinum blond hair:

«There is no need to say you love me

It would be better left unsaid

I'm giving you everything

All that joy can bring, this I swear

And all that I want from you

Is the promise, tell me you'll be there»

It worked. Draco calmed down.

—Thank you for loving me so much, babygirl.

—You're my everything, baby. You make me feel complete. Tomorrow the sun will shine again, and if rainy days come, I will fight by your side. You're not alone. —He smiles and crawls a bit to kiss you tenderly.

—I'm so lucky to have you in my life, sweetheart.

—And I'm proud to say I'm yours and only yours, Dray —you smile and he kisses you again.

Draco rests his head on your breasts again and falls asleep on you. You smile to see him sleeping like an angel. You cover him with a blanket and kiss his forehead.

—I love you, my sweet angel —you whisper. He looks up at you with his sleepy eyes and smiles.

—I love you too, my sweet baby —he whispers and both of you fall asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

Author's Notes

(Y/N) = Your Name

Song lyrics from "Say You'll Be There" by The Spice Girls, modified by the lovely Tom Felton ❤️

If you like this chapter please vote :D and don't forget to let me know your thoughts in comments x

Thanks for reading!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

183 17 9
This is a collection of Draco Malfoy short stories. It'll be Drarry for the most part but I'll also write him with some other characters. Mostly plat...
19.8K 1.5K 16
[COMPLETED] You're a nurse who works as a nanny. You've been in love with Draco Malfoy your whole life, but you never had the courage to tell him wha...
202K 4.5K 59
Small anecdotes that were not included in The World and Her Stars that I thought you all would enjoy!! Will include angst, smut, and fluff. Won't be...
12.5K 453 46
โ›๐Ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญโœ Grieving over your brother's death sends you into a...