Samantha Swan 🦋 •Twilight •

By BlasianCHUU

Older sister Of Bella Swan , What if Bella never spoke about her older Sister Sam Because it was a Touchy Sub... More

•1
•2
•3
•4
•5
•6
•7
•8
•9
•10
•11
•12
•13
•14
•16
•17
•18
•19
•20
•21
•22
•23
•24
•25
•26
•27
•28
•29
•30
•31
•32
•33
•34
•35
•36
•37
•38
•39
•40
New Book out!
REWRITTING ENDING !

•15

5.6K 108 8
By BlasianCHUU

All Grown up!
- 3 Months -

"They look so Adorable omg
My gosh baby heaven!!!" Alice Cullen jumped up
And down looking at the babies

"I'm Going to go shopping for them I know a place with loads of beautiful baby clothes Samantha You have to come
Pleaseeeee!"

Samantha smiled at the fairy like vampire girl and shrugged

"I don't see Why the hell not" Alice smiled really big "Me and Rosalie we'll  get them dressed for today come
On rose" Alice said picking up holly and hailey

Rose picked up Billie and smiled at her "coming little sister" I smiled at them.

———————————————————
7 months

"Sammy I'm so proud that we made beautiful girls I wish I could say everything is completely done but it's not we may have a house , Kids , money and ect but what I don't have yet is a wife *gets on one knee* will you marry me Samantha"

Samantha gasp with tears in her eyes.

"Oh my fucking gosh Jake yes! Yes I will
Marry you let's complete this family and say I do *tears* all we need is a pet"

jake laughs Putting the ring on her finger and kissing her.

"I love you Samantha always you and my
Girls"

"I love you too Jacob black thank you for all of this I wouldn't never thought I would have a family
Of my own"
—————————————————————
-1 Years Old -

"GIRLS you can't eat the sand it's not food"

"Holly no leave that poor Bird alone it's not a toy"

"Billie let daddy catch your sister first so we can eat dinner"

"Girls NOT THE WALL ! It's paint everywhere SAMANTHA LOOK AT BILLIE HOLLY AND HAILEY THEIR A MESS"

"Billie stop pulling your sisters Hair"

"Hailey ! Billie ! Holly !"

—————————————————-
-4 Years old-

"Emmett ! girls! SETH! the house is a mess clean this up right now" esme Yelled at Emmett and Seth.

" Nessie You wanna go catch Snow flakes with us" Billie asked her older cousin

"yes! But first we have to ask My mommy"

Later that day Renesmee , Billie , Holly , Hailey and Seth  played in the snow

Bella and Edward smiled holding each other as the Seth and the girls played around in the snow .

Edward never thought he would be with a human girl hell not even happily married with a baby girl he was thankful for it all.
———————————————-
-8Years old-

"Mommmm" Billie called for Samantha
"Yes honey"  "can you cut my hair I want a cool hairstyle like grandma Alice" Samantha smiled "oh really you wanna be like grandma Alice and not me"

"You are cool mom but grandma Alice hairstyle is cooler" Samantha giggled "fine come on let's go get your cool hairstyle"

"Hailey Holly ! You girls wanna come with us to get Billie Hair cut?" The girls ran in the living room grabbing their shoes.

"Can we get a hair cut too mom!" Samantha smiled rolling her eyes playfully "oh geez I guess it's a hair day with my girls. Maybe I should get my hair done also anyways  let's go get our hair done girls then we can go get you gals some food after" the girls cheered happily.
—————————————-
-10 Years old -

"Billie come on we going boat riding with dad he said he found this cool meadow" Billie jumped up grabbing her back pack running after her sisters.

"Guys wait up" Billie ran after her sisters jumping on the boat "Hey dad" "Hey bills You ready for this boat ride"

"Yes dad i bets it's gonna be sooo cool Holly said you found a meadow"

"Yeah I did I was hoping to show you girls first before I showed you girls mom.. also I was thinking that maybe we can probably make something there for her yeah?"

Me and my sisters nodded "Yeah dad that would be so Romantic " hailey said smiling with her camera in her hand.

Jacob Laughed at his middle Daughter shaking his head "i agree princess".
——————————————————

-13 Years old-
Hailey - right Holly - Left

"Ugh do we really have to go to school" Holly said groaning

"Yeah we pretty much do I wish we didn't either" hailey agreed with her sisters

"But look on the bright side we'll make a lot of friends this year and if we don't we have each other" hailey said

"yeah your right just don't leave me alone with that girl"Billie said disgusted

"What girl" Holly asked "hailey's friend Lisa she's nasty I once saw her eat gum from under the class seat once"

"Ewww" hailey and Holly said in disgust
"Well it's noted not to accept any food from her" hailey  nodded with her finger wiggling around.

"girls time to go to school" Jake yelled out

"Coming dad !" All three girls yelled at once. The girls kissed and hugged their mother before heading out to school.
—————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 7.4K 23
Emmett finally meets his mate and coincidently she is Edward's mates older sister. Emmett absolutely loves Spencer, and so do the rest of the Cullens...
139K 3.8K 61
Janetta Swan is Bella's older sister. She has lived in Forks all her life. Janetta has a secret: she is a supernatural being. She has been able to ge...
39.3K 821 13
What if the famous Isabella Swan had an older sister that her and her mom didn't care about. This is the story of Elizabeth Angel Swan.
579K 13.6K 45
Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their mother Renee and her new husband go off arou...