Into The Woods (mxm)

Od LunaMoon1947

This is the old version of Into The Woods. The ENTIRE book will be redone soon as it is much needed. The new... Viac

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
New Cover Pics (no longer valid)
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Options
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
A/N (please read)
Another A/N
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Epilogue
New Book

Among The Darkness

2.9K 96 0
Od LunaMoon1947

*Here is the summary for Among The Darkness! The prologue should be up around this week as of Feb. 5th, 2020.*

For the last six years, Tabari has been plagued by terrifying nightmares. His past haunting him, wherever he went, his past would follow.

Tabari is terrified of finding his mate. He never wanted a mate to begin with. He was afraid that he would end up getting hurt again, but this time by someone he could potentially fall in love with.

He had never confided in his father about his problems because he was afraid of his father as well.

Tabari is consumed by the everpresent fear surrounding his being. Never being able to move on, his emotions weighing him down like an anchor.

With the threat of war looming over the kingdom, and an unexpected visitor, will Tabari be able to find a light among the darkness?

Be on the lookout for the prologue! The book can be found on my profile!

-LunaMoon

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

52.3K 2.3K 16
Picture from Google and edited Ansel became an orphan at a young age when invaders from another land came from the sea and started an all out war nea...
710K 20.2K 29
First book of the series. This is my first boyxboy story, I hope you guys will like it. Sorry if you will find any mistakes in my gramma if you'll s...
122K 5.1K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
664K 19K 51
"Bryson, where are you? Why haven't you come to get me? Who are you?" I don't know who Bryson is. I don't know if he's a figment of my imagination o...