𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐘. garfield logan

Od MUSHYALIEN

SLOW UPDATES ─── she'll move moutains. dc's titans season one ✓ season two ✓ season three (slow upda... Více

VASTLY
GRAPHIC GALLERY
EPIGRAPH
PART I
TRAILER
𝐎𝐍𝐄 POWER
𝐓𝐖𝐎 STEALING IS BAD
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 RACHEL
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 PROTECTIVE
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 CONTROL IS OVERRATED
𝐒𝐈𝐗 INTRUDER ALERT
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ANOTHER ROBIN
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 DRUNKIN STATE
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 PTSD CAN SUCK MY DICK
𝐓𝐄𝐍 NEED MORE SLEEP
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ESCAPE MISSION
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 BONDING
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 TRAIN RIDES
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ON THE RUN
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 MAMA MAEVE
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 MORE IMPORTANT
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 HE'S DYING
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 BUMP IN THE ROAD
PART II
𝐎𝐍𝐄 SCARY EYES
𝐓𝐖𝐎 MEMORIES
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 FAMILY REUNION
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 RECONNECT
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 SAVING JASON 101
𝐒𝐈𝐗 TRUTH
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 IT'S ALIVE
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 CADMUS
𝐓𝐄𝐍 BREAK OUT
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 NIGHTWING
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 DONNA TROY
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 GOOD-BYE
PART III
𝐎𝐍𝐄 UNKNOWN CALLER
𝐓𝐖𝐎 JET LAGGED
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 SLEEP KIDNAPPING
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 SISTER DEAREST

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 DAYS ALONE

3.6K 147 26
Od MUSHYALIEN

VASTLY

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

DAY ONE.

It was day one of the three teens and the unconscious male on having the tower to themselves, while Maeve and Tara wanted to enjoy having no adults Garfield had different plans. Setting an alarm for 7:30am being one of those plans.

Maeve groaned from her place in Garfield bed. "Turn that off." Maeve said as she threw the covers over her head. "Gar's log. Stardate, June 21st. Operation Save The Titans. Day Alpha. There's a whole lot of work to do and no one to do it, but me." Maeve kicked him, her leg now out from under the covers. "Besides Maeve and Tara. Maeve is still asleep and most likely Tara as well. So let's get started." "What are you a vlogger now? Are you going to start a YouTube channel?" Maeve mumbled; it was muffled due to the blanket over her head. "What?" Garfield questioned, Maeve threw the blanket off her head and saw Garfield butt. "Have I ever told you, you have a nice butt?" Maeve asked, Garfield looked to his girlfriend as he pulled his boxers up. "No you have not, thank you for the complement and no not today, I have to much to do." Maeve sighed dramatically. "Well, if you want something done, you gotta do it yourself." She said which caused him to halt his actions, he began to contemplate on what to do. "5 minutes." Garfield said as he took his shirt off and began to climb back into bed. "10." "7." "15." "8." "20." Maeve leaned up and captured his lips in a passionate kiss. "20 it is." He mumbled into the kiss.

⛧彡

Maeve walked into the kitchen in one of Garfield tops and no pants on. As she walked in she saw Garfield making himself a green drink. Soon Tara walked in, her bed hair a mop on her head as she wore a shirt Maeve had given her and it looked like she had no pants on also. "Pant! Pants are a thing." Tara squinted her eyes sheepishly as she raised the shirt showing black biking shorts, Garfield looked to Maeve who raised her shirt to her hip showing her navy-blue underwear. "Really?" He asked as she walked around the island. "What, you've seen me naked before. You literally saw me naked less then 2 minutes ago." "Ew! Cousin ears." Tara said as she tried to cover her ears and still make coffee for herself. "Oh hush, you love it." Maeve said looking Longingly towards Tara who smiled cheekily, blowing a kiss towards Maeve. The two laughed, Maeve really missed this, having Tara around. Looking back to Garfield. "And Tara doesn't care, do you Tara?" Garfield and Maeve looked to Tara who was about to prepare herself some cereal, she looked up. "What?"

"You don't care about me not wearing pants." "You can walk around naked if you want, I would too, but your boyfriend, maybe when he goes out we can do it together." "And have some bonding time." "Oh, I would love that." "Me too." The girls awed together, looking to Garfield who looked very uncomfortable as he poured his drink into his cup, Maeve chuckled at the expression he was making. "Calm down, we're only messing with you." Maeve said as she kissed him on the cheek, watching as he walked away to the training area. "We were?" "No, I was being a 100% serious, we are having a movie marathon naked when he isn't here." She said with a serious expression. Tara smiled which resulted in Maeve smiling.

⛧彡

Tara decided the tower needed fresher and better food so she decided to go to the grocery store with Maeve and give Garfield a break from them both, so while Tara held a shopping list Maeve pushed the shopping cart (I was about to write trolly my Aussie is showing), Maeve was wearing a yellow crop top with spaghetti straps and black jeans that had a red heart sewn on the right butt pocket, while Tara wore a blue denim skirt and a black cropped hoodie with sunflowers scattered all over it.

"So your having sex with Gar now?" Maeve smiled. "Since when?" "A few days ago. I've known him since I was 7 and I've only been dating him for a few months, I don't even think we've been on a real date yet." Maeve admitted. "Why?" Maeve shrugged her shoulders. "Just been busy with the whole Titans thing, but I don't need to go on regular dates with him to know I love him, he's my best friend." Just as she said that someone had slapped both Tara and Maeve's butt, the two turned around looking at the group of brutes, glaring at them. "Oo sisters." One said. "Cousins." Maeve sneered they began laughing cat calling the girls. Maeve and Tara glanced to each other and smirked, their eyes glowing yellow as the store began to shake, Tara's hands began to glow yellow while Maeve's glow naturally moved from her hands to her elbows stopping there.

"You've fucked up." Tara said.

⛧彡

Tara and Maeve walked into their building laughing, "did you see their faces?" "Priceless." As the elevator bell dinged, indicating they were at their floor, both were holding two bags of groceries, enough food to last the three a week at least. As the cousins walked out of the elevator they were met with Garfield who had his hands on his hips. "Did you two create a mini earthquake?" He asked "No?" Tara questioned; Garfield looked to Maeve who was biting her lip. "I wouldn't even class it as an earthquake it was only a little shake, no one got hurt." Maeve owned up. "God, you suck at lying." Tara mumbled. "Hey, I'm great at lying, I just don't lie to Garfield." Maeve confessed. "As cute as that is now were in trouble, thanks cuzz. Now if you don't mind Mom, I would like to put these bags down before I'm sent to my room." Tara said sarcastically as she walked past Garfield.

Maeve walked past Garfield slowly. "Sorry." Maeve said, "Some dude smacked mine and Tara's butt." Maeve whispered, "We didn't hurt him. I stopped Tara when she started losing control and we paid for the food and left, came straight back here, I promise." Garfield nodded his head. Maeve kissed him on his cheek before walking past him to put her bags down as well.

"Krypto!" Maeve called out for the white dog that came trotting towards her. "Look what I got." She pulled out a green dinosaur toy, giving it a squeeze which caused it to squeak, she watched as the dogs ears shot up and Maeve tossed it to the dog who caught it and began to squeak it repeatedly. "I told you we should have gotten the rope." "Oh leave him alone, he loves it." Maeve smiled.

DAY TWO

The alarm went off again, waking Maeve up two mornings in a row. "I am going to throw a bolder at that phone and then you." Maeve threatened as she dug herself deeper into Garfield's side, her legs tangled with his, her arm draped over his back while he propped himself up on his elbows, stomach down. "Gar's log. Stardate, June 22nd. Day beta of operation save the Titans. Day Alpha went pretty good besides Maeve and Tara making a small earthquake while shopping." Maeve whined as he sat up, making her cold. "No progress on the Conner front, though, but a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step... a thousand miles... Lets begin." As he was about to get off the bed completely Maeve latched on to him, her legs wrapped around his waist. "Maeve, let go." She pouted as he glanced towards her. "No, we are not having a repeat of yesterday morning, no, no, no."

⛧彡

Maeve smiled as she moved to the side of the bed, her bare back completely on view she bent down and got one of Garfield's shirts from the ground and put it on and standing up. "You want coffee?" She looked to her boyfriends whose hair was a complete mess. "Ah-huh." She smiled triumphantly, walking out of the room to begin making to coffee for herself, Tara and Garfield.

Just as she turned the machine on Garfield walked in. "Tomorrow, no sex." "Are you telling me or asking?" Maeve asked "Telling." "Okay." She replied. "What, really?" "Yeah, you don't want sex, your choice, who said I even wanted sex tomorrow? What if I'm not in the mood tomorrow? What if I get my period? You never know." Maeve said as she pulled three mugs out. "Good." She saw Garfield nod. "What's good?" Tara walked out dressed for the day, she was in work out gear, most likely going to train.

"Garfield isn't getting sex tomorrow." "What did you do?" She asked Garfield. "No, no. It was his idea." Maeve corrected her, and the 19-year-old slid the mugs to the two, keeping her's. "Oh." Tara mumbled, nodding her head slightly as she took a sip of the coffee. "Why?" The girl asked the green haired boy. "It's his choice. If he don't want it, he ain't gonna get it." Maeve said as she walked back to Garfield room, making sure to put an extra sway in her hips.

DAY THREE

The alarm yet again went off to early in the morning, Maeve didn't let it buzz a second time because she made a bolder and let it fall, breaking his entire nightstand, Garfield groaned. "Really" He mumbled into her neck which was where his head currently was as they woke up with Garfield the big spoon, which happened more regular than people thought. It mainly happened throughout the night as they tossed and turned. "Shut up and sleep in with me." Maeve responded. Garfield tightened his arm around her bare stomach. "Are you naked?" Garfield asked groggily, lifting his head up a little. "Wouldn't you like to know." Maeve responded, her eyes remaining closed. "Now close your eyes or the next bolder goes on you."

⛧彡

By the time Maeve finally got out of bed it was around 10. She walked past Tara's room which was on the way to the kitchen, seeing her getting dressed to actually leave the tower. "Where are you going?" Maeve asked. "Out." She the 17-year-old responded. "To where?" "Coffee, there's a cute guy there." She replied. "Ah." Maeve finally understood "Good luck." And began walking to find Garfield.

Finding the green haired boy on the sofa with Krypto whose green dinosaur toy was beside him, she watched the dog stare at Garfield eating pizza, she also watched as her boyfriend took a bite and allowed Krypto to take a bite after him. "Ew! Kitty!" This caused the boy to look up from his computer game, putting the pizza in his mouth, causing her to make a face. "Ew, I put my tongue in that mouth." Maeve exclaimed, shivering. "Also when was the last time you showered or changed your shirt." Maeve asked as she walked towards him, he shrugged. "Gross, come on up." "But I'm winning." He whined. She pulled the headphones off his head and closed the laptop. "I don't care. You need a shower and clean clothes, get up." She pulled the green haired boy off the sofa, a whine leaving his mouth.

Maeve looked to Krypto. "When was the last time you were bathed?" She asked the dog who picked his toy up running away. "How come he doesn't need a bathe?" Garfield asked as he was pushed to the shower. "Because he's is cuter." "I am offended." "Krypto is cuter than anyone." "You have a point there."

As they made it to the bathroom, she began to peel off his clothes. "Will you join me?" "No. I'm putting your clothes in the wash." "After that?" He asked as he pulled his pants down. "No." "Why?" "Because, you said no sex." "I did say that didn't I." "Yes, you did." "We don't have to have sex." She looked at him with a really look as he pulled his boxers down. "I cant even put a bra on with you in the room." "That was 1 time." She gave him a look. "Okay, 2 times." "I'm putting these in the washing machine and you better be in shower by the time I get back." He mocked her under his breath as she walked away. "What was that?" "I said. Yes, of course babe." He speedily pecked her on the mouth before climbing into the shower.

⛧彡

Garfield was out of the shower and in clean clothes, it was now night-time, a few hours past when Maeve forced Garfield to shower. Maeve was looking for Tara, wanting to know what she wanted from the Chinese take-out place around the corner, Garfield was about to order it. "Tara!" she called out to her cousin as she walked pasted Conner's room, freezing, she takes a step backwards looking into the room. Finding her asleep on the chair beside him in an awkward position, Krypto was asleep on Conner's bed – where the dog was on most days, waiting for him to wake.

Maeve smiled at the sight. "What does she want?..." Garfield asked, stopping as he saw what Maeve was looking at.

"She doesn't deserve half the shit she's been though." Maeve commented, crossing her arms loosely. "Most people don't." Garfield replied, "but sadly that's life. Life likes to fuck good people over." He added, and it was the truth. Maeve had met so many good people who did not deserve the things they had been through, Maeve wasn't the most good person, but she knew she didn't deserve to be tested on within Lexcorp as a child. "Life. Ain't she a bitch" Maeve mumbled.

i had forgotten that season 2 takes place in june, but as i watched this episode i realised/remembered Maeve is a gemini meaning she would be 19 in part 2. 

i am going to go through previous part 2 chapters to see if ive written her age as 18 at all and change it to 19. also if ya'll wanted to know her birthday is the 2nd of june :) yes i made a birthday for her lmao

i also love this chapter i just want to put maefield in my pocket and carry them everywhere they are my babies :') they give me the feels

im curious, whose an og and remembers when this book was at like 1k 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

5.7K 227 8
╰┈➤ 𝕚n which an experiment out of hundreds leaves margo caulder intangible, and dick grayson is the only one able to make her feel whole again, 𝘭𝘪...
989 1 25
Titans' fanfiction that follows the events from the sixth episode of the first season to mid second season.
26.6K 578 21
❝Tell me Atlas: What is heavier, The world or its people's hearts?❞ Sam never expected her life to end up this way, turned upside down by an infamous...
4.4K 350 36
CASTLES CRUMBLING, My castle's crumbling down. You don't wanna know me now. Closed off twins meets people they never thought would be important to th...