《BREAK THE CHAINS OF VILLAINO...

By King_Kado131

To becoming a great hero! That's the goal of me! Y/n L/n Fangire! It's a tough and long one, but I'm gonna do... More

My Kamen Academia!
Preparations!
A Very Metal Episode
The First Day... More or less...
The First Test... More or Less
FIGHT TIME
Representing 1-A
USJ Arc
Season 1 Finale
The Next Beginning
Sports Festival
Headbands Full of Points
Final Round
Choices?
Keep on Fighting
Round 2 & Semi Finals
Katsuki and Kenji's Bashfull Blast
Heroic Friendshipping!
The Meaning of Kamen Rider
The Yeti the Devil and the Mother
Setting Things Straight
That Villanous Night
Race to Be a Pro
Inducing Stress
Final Form Time!
Season 2 Finale
"Endurance Training"
A Neo Foe?
Creator God in Action
Training Pussycats
Brewing Darkness
[A/N] EXCUSE ME! THE FUCK!?
Fighting Back
Neverending Night
[A/N] I Am Damn Sure Special
Ending Night
Atrashi L/n Fangire
Arcturus & Reydan Shay Lagendorga
LaLa L/n Fangire
Y/n L/n Fangire
Afterwords Part: 1
Afterwards Part 2
Keep On Kicking!
Provisional Start!
[A/N] Where in The World is King_Kado131
Show Your Skills!
[A/n] More and More Disappointment
The Spirit of Class A
Rush To Finish The First Round
Second Round! The True Provisional License Exam!?
{A Very Boring Filler Chapter}
[The Seven Keys Of Creation]

Growing Powers

1.7K 41 91
By King_Kado131

It was nighttime in Class 1-A new camp/training grounds the starts twinkled In the sky, and the moon shined beautifully in the night sky. Inside of the Camp's building, our heroes in training slept peacefully, most of them making subtle noises and movements that were normal when it came to sleeping... all except for one student. Aizawa sat in the boys room doing work on a desk, while also making sure that two certain students didn't do anything but sleep... that was until the sleepy pro hero noticed something. He gained an annoyed expression that mixed with his already tired one as he got up and walked over to where Y/n was supposedly sleeping. The tired pro then flicked "Y/n's" forehead, only for the familiar clink of a finger hitting glass to sound from the impact. Aizawa then let out a Sigh as he stopped his work and began to patrol the area searching for the Half Fangire.

Aizawa's first thought was to check the girl's room, but that idea was quickly shot down when the Quirk Erasing Pro heard the faint sound of things being hit and a voice outside. Aizawa then went outside and looked around, the forest for a moment, only to quickly find the boy he was searching for.

Y/n: "HHHYYYAAAHHH!!!"

*BLAM!*

*CRACK!*

Y/n: "GAHHAHAAA! Alright, so punching is still definitely not my thing... this glass body really sucks sometimes... but that's not gonna stop me!"

*CRASH!*

Inside of the forest, far from the camp building, Aizawa found Y/n attacking a very thick tree. He tried to punch it, but the attack didn't work. He then Y/n slammed his right foot onto the ground, causing the chains on his legs to shatter open, opening his Hell's Gate.

Y/n: "TAKE THIS!"

*BLAM!*

Y/n: "GARULU!"

Y/n then quickly transformed into his Blue Form and dashed forwards with a Blue Aura surrounding his Claws. He slashed at the tree, creating deep claw Marks.

Y/n: "DOGGA!"

Y/n then transformed into his Purple form and spun around before punching the tree with his arms surrounded in a purple aura, causing a large dent to be put in it. He then jumped back and held one of his hands forwards making a Finger Gun.

Y/n: "BASSHAA!"

Y/n transformd into his green form with a green aura surrounding his fingers, he then shot a blast of water out of his finger, making a hole in the middle of the tree.

Y/n: "OKAMI!"

Y/n then transformed into his Silver form and held his hand at his side like he was holding a sword, the Silver Aura outlining a sword in his hands. Y/n then dashed forwards and slashed the Tree with his invisible sword, appearing behind it as the large tree started falling towards Y/n.

Y/n thoughts: "Now for the finishing touch!"

Y/n: "HIKA-AHH!"

"Who do you think you are to call on me... you unworthy Demon Halfbreed."

Y/n: "Ugh! Crap!"

The tree quickly fell towards Y/n about to crush the boy who was frozen by an odd new and powerful feeling.

*FWOOSH!*

*SNAG!*

*WOOSH!*

*Thud!*

Y/n: "GAH!"

*BOOM!*

Suddenly right when Y/n was about to be crushed by the tree, Aizawa quickly stepped in, he quickly wrapped his scarf around Y/n's body before yanking the Half Fangire out of the way of the falling tree. Y/n was extremely confused for a moment, when he suddenly noticed his teacher standing infront of him, causing him to jump back with wide eyes.

Y/n: "MR. AIZAWA!? What are you doing here?"

Aizawa: "I could ask you the same question. You're supposed to be asleep, tomorrow's training is going to be way tougher than today, I thought I told you that."

Y/n then nodded as he looked down at the ground with slight embarrassment as he sat there.

Aizawa: "Come on, we're heading back. You'll need all the rest you can get if you're gonna go endure the training we have planned for you all toma-"

Y/n: "Mr. Aizawa... I've got a, kinda Personal Question..."

Y/n suddenly said as he got back onto his feet looking at Aizawa with an unreadable look on his face. Aizawa let out a curious hum as Y/n continued.

Y/n: "... Why did you become a hero... what was the reason?... do you even have a reason?... did... did you have a choice? Did you choose to become a hero?"

Aizawa stared at Y/n confused for a moment about Y/n's question, but before the Fangire continued.

Y/n: "You and the rest of the Class have very similar beginnings... we're both UA Students. But I'm way different from everyone else, everyone here, they have some deep reason why they're here, why they chose to be heroes... Being a heroes wasn't a Decision I could just refuse!"

Y/n then looked up at Aizawa with a glare an intense glare in his eyes.

Y/n: "Being a Hero is my Destiny! I was born just to be the key to a Madman's Immortality! I've almost died fighting Monster Men since I was a kid, more times then I can count!"

An odd white outline began to appear around Y/n's body as his eyes gained a golden hue with their already E/c color.

Y/n: "Two Days ago, I had an encounter with a man who's simple appearance shook me to my very core, right when I was ready to fight!"

《Flashback》

King Kado: "So I have met the Sin of Greed, the Neo Sin of Wrath, and now the Sin and Neo Sin of Lust. All I need to find now is Pride and Sloth."

《Flashback Over》

Y/n: "I know I'll have to fight him later... And now I have to face King... so if you think anything you say or do will stop me from getting stronger or stopping those with blood on their hands... then believe me when I say that I won't Quit, even If have to fight someone stronger than All Might!"

Y/n said while still glaring at his teacher, but the black haired pro just stood there with his normal blank expression. Only to let chuckle and smile, causing Y/one's eyes to widen as the White Aura and gold in his eyes vanished.

Aizawa: "If you really mean that. Then I'll just have to keep a really close eye on you."

Aizawa then began to walk away back towards camp building, leaving Y/n there in slight confusion. Aizawa then turned back and smiled.

Aizawa: "Fine. You can stay out here and train, but just make sure you can still train in the morning. I expect some big things from you Fangire."

Y/n then smiled as his eyes gained a golden hue once again.

Y/n: "Right! I won't let you, or anyone else down!"

《Break the Chains
of
《Villainous Fangs》
Episode 5
Training Your Quirks
In
The Training Camp of Hell

Ousdire of the camp house, the Students from Class 1-B stood tired in the early morning, standing there in their Gym Uniforms.

Kendo: "We're training our Quirks?"

Vlad King: "Class A is already training. You all need to catch up. Last semester Class A was in the Spotlight but now it's Class B's turn, don't let me down."

Vlad King said as he lead his students through the forest to an open area.

Kendo: "I get you want everyone to improve our Quirks, but we have 22 Unique Quirks in our class, what kind of training will make all of us get better?"

Kuma: "*YYYAAAWWWNNN* Yeah, can you be more Specific?"

Vlad King: "When your Muscles Fibers get overused they break only to grow back tougher and thicker. Quirks are the same way. They improve the harder you push them, stronger after every workout. In other words, theres only one thing... you'll have to break yourselves!"

*BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!*

Bakugou: "GGGGGGAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

Vlad King said as he revealed the massive area where Class 1-A was training like hell.

Kivat: "TRAINING EXPLAINATION TIME! WITH ME! THE GREAT KIVAT THE 3RD!"

[Katsuki Bakugou! Hes plunging his hands into boiling water to expand his sweat glans, before letting out massive Chain Explosions into the Sky!]

Inside of a Barrel, Todoroki stood, freezing the water before melting it with a mass of Ice and Fire surrounding himself.

[Shoto Todoroki! By using his Ice and Fire, he's regulating the Tempature of the water he stands it, freezing and melting it over and over might just get him to control the temperatures he uses, or use both sides at once!]

Sero sat on a plateau shooting a mass of tape out of his arms continously.

[Hanta Sero! By creating so much tape, he's make it stronger, stickier, and shoot faster!]

It then changed to show Kirishima blocking with his hardened body while Ojiro attacked him.

[Kirishima and Ojiro! By hitting Kirishima with his tail, both of their quirks gain strength!]

Ontop of a mountain, Denki fired a mass of electricity constantly with a generator.

[Denki! By shooting Electricity into high voltage battery he's learning to control the voltage he outputs!]

Inside of a giant hurricane of Golden Steam Kenji roared as his body was slowly covered in golden burns.

Kenji: "GGGGRRRRAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

*FWOOOSH!!!*

[Kenji! By constantly creating a massive hurricane of Golden Steam, Kenji burns his body and muscles beyond his limits!]

Koda: "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH-"

Koda in seen screaming into the distance loudly on his own.

[Koda! By screaming, he's increasing the range of his Anivoice and overcoming his shy tendencies!]

*PEEW! PEEEW! PEEW!*

Yuga is seen shooting his lazer into the air over and over again into the sky with visible pain on his face.

[Yuga! By shooting Lazers over and over again, he makes it stronger and makes it easier to use without getting a stomach ache.]

Tokoyami: "DARK SHADOW!"

Dark Shadow: "GGGRRRRAAAAAHHHH!!"

Inside of a Dark Cave Tokoyami is heard screaming as he summoned Dark Shadow over and over again in the darkness.

[Tokoyami! Inside of a Pitch black cave, he learns how to control Dark Shadow at his most dangerous!]

Ochako is then seen rolling down a hill inside of a plastic ball trying to stop from throwing up inside of it.

[Ochako! Inside of a plastic bubble, Ochako rolls down a hill while making things weightless. It helps increase the weight of things she can lift and reduce Nausea from overuse.]

Iida is seen dashing away with a mass of speed, using his Engines at Max Power.

[Iida! By running around like a mad man! He's making his legs and engines stronger and stronger!]

Tsuyu was climbing up a cliff using her tongue at a kind of grappling hook.

[Tsuyu! By climbing a cliff with her tongue, she's working out all the muscles in her body!]

Sato and Momo are seen eating a bunch of food while using their Quirks next to eachother.

[Sato! Lifting weights while eating sweets pretty self explanatory!]

[Momo! Eating food while creating things, also pretty self explanatory]

Jiro is then seen stabbing her Earphone Jacks into a wall over and over again causing blood to start to leak from them.

[Jiro! By stabbing her Earphone Jack's into the wall over and over, they get sharper and can produce and handle stronger or quieter sounds!]

Next to Jiro was Mina who was spewing a mass of acid onto a wall.

[Mina! Producing Acid Constantly makes it way stronger in the long run!]

And sitting

[Mineta! Pulling off balls over and over increases the amount before his head starts to bleed!]

[Hakagura and Shoji! Shoji's playing glorified Hide and Seek with the Invisible Exhibitionist!]

Kivat: "Training Explaination Complete!"

Class B stared at the other students with wide eyes at their intense training.

Hiroshi: "I was not prepared for this..."

Kuma: "Wait a sec, where's Y/n? I don't see him anywhere."

Vlad King: "Raise your limits! Strengthen your power! And make the body parts related to your Quirk stronger! Normally these changes happen gradually as you grow."

Aizawa: "But we don't have time for that, and your class is behind."

Vlad King began to explain to his students until Aizawa began walking over.

Kendo: "Once we team up there will be 44 Students here. That's alot of Quirks for our homeroom teachers to manage on their own."

Aizawa: "Yup... and that's why we've called them."

??? 1: "ALRIGHT! 4 KITTENS IN ONE LITTER!"

A yellow figure said as she appeared out of nowhere... the introductions then began.

Mandalay: "Your Feline Fantasies are here! Say Meow!"

?Yellow Pussycat?: "Who now wants to lend a helping paw!"

?Buff Pussycat?: "We're champions serving up justice! With our tails!"

Pixie-Bob: "We're perrrfectly cute and Catlike Heroes!"

Pussycats: "WE'RE THE WILD WILD! PUSSYCATS!"

Pussycats: "Full Version!"

*BBBBBOOOOOOOMMMM!!!*

Bakugou in background: "DAMMIT!"

?Yellow Pussycat?: "My name is Ragdoll and my Quirk is Search! I can look up to a hundred people and know everything about them!"

Pixie-Bob: "With my Earthflow I can make the ideal training ground for any student!"

Mandalay: "My Quirk is called Telepath! I can tell advise to multiple people at once!"

?Buff Pussycat?: "The Name's Tiger, and I'm here to beat you guys to a pulp."

Kuma: "I have Multiple Questions!"

Tiger: "Everyone with strength Quirks you're with me, in Tiger's Bootcamp!"

The attention then turned to Izuku who was doing an odd dance.

Tiger: "Class A's already sweating! So you better catch up, quick!"

Tiger said as training for both Class A and Class B quickl begun and continued until the sun began to set.

《Timeskip》

The Sun had began to set and everyone now stood infront of the Camp Building with a mass of Food Suplies set up infront of them.

Pixie-Bob: "Now! Remember what I said! We're not making food for you anymore!"

Ragdoll: "If you guys wanna eat! You'll have to make food for yourselves! STARTING WITH CURRY!"

Everyone: "Yeah...."

Everyone said with sadness causing Ragdoll to laugh hysterically.

Ragdoll: "HAHAHAHA!! YOU GUYS LOOK EXHAUSTED! BUT DON'T THINK CAN COAST BY MAKING SLOPPY CAT FOOD!"

Everyone was still in a depressed state, but this snapped Iida out of it as he proceeded to kick back into Mach 10.

Iida: "Of course! As a hero saving someone from a disaster also requires you to care for their physical needs aswell as spiritual! This is a great opportunity! LET'S MAKE THE MOST DELICIOUS CURRY IN THE WORLD EVERYONE!"

Everyone still depressed: "Yeah... ok..."

Everyone said still in a sad state, when suddenly Kenji perked up in confusion.

Kenji: "Wait a second. Now that I think about it, where's Y/n? We haven't seen him since last night, he wasn't even here in the morning when he started training."

Kirishima: "You only noticed that now? Aren't you his brother or something?"

Kirishima responded to Kenji's confusion only for Aizawa to speak up a few seconds later.

Aizawa: "I wouldn't worry about L/n Fangire, he should be showing up in few seconds."

Everyone's thoughts: "A few seconds? What's he mean by that?"

All of the students thought for a moment as silence fell amongst the group...

*BOOOM!*

but that silence was quickly replaced with the loud sound of a very solid object hitting the ground behind them, kicking up dust in the nearby forest. Everyone turned towards the crash in confusion as a familiar figure limped out of the dust, revealing themself to the group.

Y/n: "OH YEAH!"

It was Y/n, but he was different... the shirt to his Gym uniform had been completely destroyed, and he was covered in Cracks, Cuts, Bruises and his own blood. He was extremely injured with the left wing of his Hell's Gate completely missing, like it had been torn off.

Y/n: "I'm back! What'd I miss!?"

Class A: "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?"

Class A yelled at their extremely injured friend who had a smile on his face while looking like he was dying.

Y/n: "I was training, just like everyone else! You can see the Fruits of my Labor right behind me!"

Everyone then looked behind Y/n, only to see hundreds of stone monster heads that had been created by Pixie-Bob. Seeing this caused everyone's eyes to widen, knowing that collecting that many heads must have been what he was doing all day.

Pixie-Bob: "No way! Collected the heads of all 500 of my Earth Beasts!? You were supposed to give up at around Fifty and keep making progress through the rest of the week!"

Y/n: "HA! That's what you thought, but you didn't know that I'm planning to be a Kamen Rider! One even faster and stronger than Kabuto! Meaning at the end of the week, I'm gonna take down all 500, at a speed faster than Light! YOU CAN COUNT ON IT! HAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!"

Y/n began laughing loudly with his fists on his hips and an extremely happy look on his face. While that happened the other students along with Vlad King and the Pussycats stared at Y/n with amazement.

Todoroki: "You're brother really is something, isn't he..."

Todoroki said to Kenji who just stared, clenching his fist a bit.

Kenji thoughts: "H-How?... how is he getting so strong so fast? The gap between our strengths... it's gone from a Ravine to a Canyon..."

Y/n continued to stand there laughing loudly, but he was feeling quite differently on the inside.

Y/n's Body: "Welp! That's all I can take for now. Oi! Brian! Time to close everything down! We've hit our limit!"

Y/n's Brain: "It's Brain you idiot! And fine, I'm really tired anyway."

*CRACK!*

Y/n: "HAHAHA- EVERYTHING HURTS!"

*THUD!*

Suddenly a mass of pain shot through Y/n's Left Arm with a loud cracking sound. Everyone then looked at the Half Vampire's Arm, only to see that the whole thing was completely covered in Cracks that stretched from the tip of his middle finger, all the way to his shoulder.... He then proceeded to fall to the ground completely and utterly unconscious from training all night and fighting all day. Everyone stared with wide eyes for a moment until Kenji walked over and picked Y/n up.

Kenji: "Don't worry, this happened everyone once and a while. Y/n's body Is like Bullet Proof Stained Glass. Sure it's strong, but it's still glass. It'll heal in his sleep."

Kenji said reassuring all the people who watched as everyone quickly began to stop worrying for the Half Fangire, before they began making dinner for themselves.

《Timeskip》

Y/n: "ZZZZZZzzzzzz..."

While Y/n was Lying on a Wooden unconscious, healing the cracks on his left arm as everyone cooked their curry in the background.

First half of the students were preparing the Fire, Pots, and other utensils. While the others prepared the ingredients.

*Fwoosh!*

Todoroki used his fire to ignite the blaze under his pot, but his attention was quickly drawn towards his Classmates who called out to him.

Mina: "Todoroki! Can we get some Fire Overhere?"

Meanwhile Sero and Tokoyami stood with Bakugou.

Sero: "Hey Bakugou, use an explosion to light that!"

Bakugou: "This is so beneath me!"

*BOOOM!*

Bakugou yelled in anger as he blasted the coles, but it was way too powerful causing more damage than helping.

Tokoyami: "TOO MUCH!"

Momo: "Rely on others and you'll never learn how to start a fire yourself."

Momo said as she created a lighter and started the fire herself.

*TIC-TIC-TIC-FWOSH!*

Kenji: "There we go."

Meanwhile, Kenji started the last of the Fires by spinning the Spark Ring he got from Y/n, creating a small Blue Flame like an old stove, setting the wood on fire making it fully prepared like the others.

《Timeskip》

Everyone: "We Did It!"

Everyone was proud of themselves that they had created the curry they were hungering for, and quickly began to dig in.

Kirishima: "IF I HAD THIS AT A RESTAURANT I'D SEND THIS CRAP BACK! BUT AFTER TODAY! I'LL EAT EVERY LAST BITE!"

Sero: "DON'T SAY THAT!"

Kirishima and Sero said as they quickly shoved the food into their faces at hyper speed.

Mina: "Woah! You're scarfing Momo!"

Momo: "Yes. My Quirk transforms Lipids into brand new Atoms to create in organic materials. So the more I eat the more I can make."

Sero: "... Kinda like how poop works."

Momo then fell onto her hands knees in depression at this fact as Jiro quickly punched Sero in the face.

Jiro: "APOLOGIZE!"

Sero: "OK I'M SORRY!"

After that whole situation, Jiro felt like something was missing, only to look around and see Y/n still lying on the bench asleep with his Shoulder back to normal while the rest of his left arm was still healing slowly as the cracks slowly disappeared. She then let out a Sigh before walking over to the Half Fangire. The purple haired girl then sat next to Y/n and tried to wake him up several ways, but nothing seemed to work. She was about to give up, when Y/n suddenly started to shift around and make small noises as she slowly woke up. Y/n yawned and opened his eyes, only to see Jiro sitting above him.

Y/n: "Oh hey Jiro, what's up?"

Jiro: "Nothing much, just this mediocre curry that we all made."

Y/n: "Oh yeah, we've gotta cook for ourselves now, huh? Also is it night time right now? How long was I asleep!?"

Jiro: "A couple hours, but hey you're atleast your arm's getting better."

Y/n: "My arm?"

Y/n said in confusion as he tried to push himself up with his left arm... but his left arm refused to move...

Jiro: "Here, let me help."

Jiro then sat Y/n up carefully lifted his left arm, revealing all of the cracks that ran through it.

Y/n: "Holy crap! I haven't broken it like this in a long time!"

Jiro: "You've done this before?"

Y/n: "Well, it wasn't really me. Kenji wanted to box with me when we were kids, and he punched me so hard that it cracked my face. There was a giant Spiderweb crack on right cheek, our dad was crying like the world was ending because of it, but my mom was able to calm his down after like an hour."

Jiro: "Pff! Man! I always thought the Genius Steam Detective was some badass hardboiled cop, but he's really just a Doting Papa."

Y/n: "Yep! You should see the pictures of our house when me and Kenji were babies. Somehow our dad managed to babyproff the whole house! The whole floor was covered in bubble wrap that he would replace every day!"

Jiro: "You're dad's crazy!"

Jiro and Y/n then began to laugh with eachother while talking to eachother about the worst times they got hurt/the stupidest things they did as kids.

Y/n: "And that's why me and Kenji never train together."

Jiro: "I seriously can't get over the fact that your whole arm came off!"

Y/n: "Having a body made of Magic Glass sucks! But luckily you just need to heat up the parts where the arm came off and the arm itself, then you can just stick them back on... it does really hurt though."

Y/n said to Jiro with a smile on his face while muttering the last part, Jiro was about to say something herself, when a familiar sound interrupted her.

*GGGGGRRRRRR!*

Y/n: "Oh... hehe! Guess I haven't eaten since Dinner yestarday! Whoops!"

Jiro: "*Sigh* When you're not being a pervert, you're just plain reckless."

Y/n: "Well the L/n bloodline is related to ancient warlords if you look deep enough. And they were the most Reckless people in Japan... I think atleast."

Jiro: "Whatever, here you can eat this."

Jiro said as she pushed her plate of still steaming Mediocre Curry infront of Y/n, who stared at it as if he had been starved for the past week. That was until he snapped out of It and looked over a Jiro with concern.

Y/n: "Wait a second, isn't this your Curry Jiro? You should eat it, I'll can just get my own."

Jiro: "Yeah, about that, there isn't any left, you can thank the boys for that. So this is yours, take it or leave it."

Y/n: "But, what about you?"

Jiro: "I'm already full, so eat it before I change my mind."

Jiro said as Y/n looked over at her before looking down at the food infront of him... the two of them sitting in silence for a moment as a small blush appears on Y/n's face.

Y/n: "Uh... Jiro...

Jiro: "Yeah?"

Y/n: "I can't move my either of my arms... so uhhh... could you..."

Y/n's blush only grew as he lowered his head and spoks.

Y/n: "F-Feed it to m-me..."

Hearing this caused Jiro to grow a to grow a large blush aswell, knowing that he couldn't feed himself in his current state.

Jiro: "U-Uhhh Y-Yeah... sure..."

Jiro said as she picked up the spoon with curry in it ready to feed the Half Fangire, as she held it she quickly began to realize something.

Jiro thoughts: "What the heck am I even embarrassed about. Y/n's arms don't work right now, so as a hero, I've gotta feed him. Plus he still think's I'm a guy, so it's not like this means anything."

Y/n then opened his mouth wide as he was fed some of the curry by Jiro.

Y/n: "... Wow... this curry... is really bad."

Jiro: "Told yeah, Class 1-A and B's patented Mediocre Curry."

The two of them laughed together a bit more as Jiro continued to feed Y/n.

《Timeskip》

It was morning once again, and our heroes in training were back to their hellish training trying to strengthen their Quirks... well most of them were...

Aizawa: "Hey remedial Group, keep at it."

Kirishima: "Yes sir!"

Kenji: "Y-Yeee..."

Aizawa said as he used his scarf to lift up Kirishima and Kenji's heads who were starting to doze off. Sato, Denki, Sero, Mina, Kirishima, and Kenji stood in a rocky area with Aizawa, all of them extremely tired.

Denki's: "Who knew yesterday's extra lessons..."

Sero: "Would last until 2 in the morning..."

Sato: "And start back up at 7..."

Kenji: "ugggrraaahhh...."

Mina: "And L/n Lang didn't get any sleep at all..."

Kirishima: "I guess that's what happens when you flunk the written Exam..."

Aizawa: "I told you I would be tough. Remember you're not just improving your Quirks, you're also working to overcome the weaknesses I saw during the finals. Think carefully about why you're more tied then the others, you have much to improve here. Especially you L/n Lang, you may have knocked you and your brother opponent unconscious, but If you can't think and strategize on your own, then you'll be more than useless. You can't focus on Strength alone, got it?"

Kenji: "Ughahhhh...."

Translation: "Got it..."

Aizawa: "Uraraka! Ayoama! The same goes for you too! Youre team didn't fail but you were very close, I'd say you only passed the finish by a hair."

Aizawa said to the two of them causing them to be hit by sudden shock at their teacher's words.

Aizawa: "Don't lose focus, you can all move even faster, train even harder. And if you don't think that possible, then suggest you look towards L/n Fangire. He's been training 3 Times more than the rest of you, literally breaking himself and pushing his body beyond it's limits. He even started his training the night he got here and didn't stop till he fell unconscious."

Hearing this caused everyone's eyes to widen a bit in shock and awe at the sudden reality of Y/n's training.

Aizawa: "So, I'd take your training up a notch. Don't want one of your classmates to get so far ahead of you that you cant catchup, now do you?"

After hearing this everyone's amazement quickly turned into determination, as their tired training quickly began to pick up speed, turning into an intense heartfelt contest to break themselves.

《Meanwhile》

Y/n: "HHHYYYAAAHHH!!!"

*BBBOOOOOMMM!!!*

Y/n roared as he used his Hell's gate to decapitate one of Pixie-Bob's giant Rock Monsters. He then landed on the ground Breathing heavily, it was then quickly revealed that Both of Y/n's arms had cracks running though them, but they were also tied behind his back.

Y/n thoughts: "Pixie-Bob may have made these things weaker because of my cracked arms, but that not gonna stop me from Destroying All 500 of these Assholes!"

Y/n thought to himself as he looked around, only to see that he had quickly become surrounded by large rock monsters. Y/n gained an extremely determined look as he glared at the Monsters, a golden glow coming to his eyes as he was surrounded in a white outline. He got into a fighting stance, ready to attack with his Hell's Gate still shut.

《Flashback》

At Y/n's "Secret" Training Building, Y/n sat on a bench with Atarashi and Kakusei.

Atarashi: "So, why'd you ask me and Kakusei to come back here?"

Kakusei: "Yes, it's only been a day since we encountered the other Y/ns, and their leader, King Kado..."

Y/n: "About that... when he showed up, his presence alone made me freeze in place. So I've gotta ask... Kakusei, look into my Future! Please tell me if beat King or not! Please tell me if I freeze up like I did with Kado..."

Kakusei hummed as he sat there for a moment. He then stood up and placed his hand on Y/n's shoulder, causing visions of Y/n's future to flood his mind.

Kakusei: "I can tell you one thing for sure... you don't freeze up... but you're future fight against King isn't set in stone. You don't have a clear victory."

Y/n: "What do you mean?"

Kakusei: "What I mean, is that your future fight with King has been Split into Two Different Outcomes, one where you lose, and one where you win. If you fight with the power you have now, King will easily defeat you and claim you body for his own use."

Y/n: "How do I beat him then!?"

Kakusei: "... You have to gain a new power, but not through Fangire Blood, or Fuestle Whistles."

Y/n: "What, then how?"

Kakusei: "From what I can see, you have to undergo an extremely rare phenomenon... one known as Quirk Awakening."

Atarashi: "I've heard of that! Quirk Awakening, one and every Billion People go through it. People call it a blessing from God to evolve past human limitations. Nobody knows how it works, or why, but when it does happen on an extremely rare occasion, they're Quirk Evolves! It's almost like they gain a brand new power! And they aren't weak too. One Hero, who only gained one Quirk from their Parents, had his Quirk Awaken, then they could suddenly use their other parent's Quirk! And even fuse them together to make something even more powerful!"

Y/n: "So the only way I can beat King is by going through Quirk Awakening?"

Kakusei: "It may sound impossible, but you're closer to it than you think. If this was a game, and Quirk Awakening was the ability you get on your next Level Up, then you've only got 20 out of 500 EXP right now. And you're in luck, since your Quirk is mixed with your Fangire Powers, all you need to do is call out the Power's name! And that new power, it's name is called-"

《Flashback Over》

Y/n: "HIKARI!"

Y/n had jumped into the air as the Rock Monster dashed at him, when suddenly, a blinding White and Golden Light shined from Y/n's body, And before a single increment of time could pass, Y/n had already appeared behind the Rock Monsters in a after kick pose, his hair flowed wildly as if it was alive as it was now a bright Shining White Color, while the whole of his eyes had shined a bright gold with that same golden energy coming out of the coners. Y/n then quickly transformed back into his normal form. The Half Fangire then turned around, only to see that every single rock Monster that had tried to attack Y/n had a massive Kiva Symbol shaped Hole through all of their chests, but none of them dared to fall over, they all just stood there, dead statues in the wind. Y/n stared with wide eyes as he thought to himself.

Y/n: "No way... is this the power of Quirk Awakening?... GAH!"

Y/n said to himself as he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his chest, he fell onto his hands and knees, quickly coughing up a mass of blood onto the ground.

"TCH! DAMNED DEMON! YOU DARE THINK YOU'RE WORTHY OF MY POWER! Call upon me when you aren't ready again, and the backlash of my power will make you're heart Explode."

Y/n: "Hehe! Don't you worry. Cause next time I say your name, I'll be able to fully control you."

Y/n said to the unknown voice with a smile as he slowly got back on his feet, ready to fight once again.

《Timeskip》

It was now Sun Set once again, and our heroes in training were getting ready to create Food once again... but a certain someone was fired up more than usual.

Kenji: "GGGRRRAAAHHH!!! Y/N! GRAB AS MANY INGREDIENTS AS YOU CAN! WE'RE GONNA BE USING THE ULTIMATE L/N TECHNIQUE!!!"

Y/n: "Wha!? Kenji you can't be serious! Dad said only to use it in Dire situations!"

Kenji: "This situation is dire! I'm not eating Mediocre Food again tonight! SO I'VE DECIDED! Where's... The Book?"

Everyone was staring at the two brothers in confusion, as Y/n whispered something into Kenji's ear, the Blonde brother then dashed off as Y/n gained a serious expression.

Ochako: "Uh, excuse me, Y/n?"

Y/n: "Huh? What's up Ochako?"

Suddenly Ochako walked up to Y/n with a mass of curiosity that was shared with the rest of Class A.

Ochako: "What are you and Kenji yelling about?"

Mina: "Yeah! It seems like you two are about to do something really amazing!"

Y/n then chuckled as he smiled.

Y/n: "Heh! Allow me to explain! There is a secret technique that is passed down through the L/n bloodline... the art of Cooking Mastery. Since ancient times, one of my Ancestors had wrote the worlds Best Food and Dish recipes in an indestructible book, one that's copied and passed down from L/n to L/n. This is known as The Book of L/n Arts. And instead of Eating Dirt food like yestarday... Kenji and I are going to be using the Book to create the Greatest Food you've ever tasted!"

Kirishima: "Count me in!"

Y/n: "Huh?"

Suddenly Kirishima walked over with a determined yet tired look in his eyes.

Kirishima: "Sure the Curry last night was filling... but food without flavor doesn't give you any motivation! I'll do anything I can! Aslong as you guys really promise to make the best food every!"

Y/n: "Seriously?"

Soon after Kirishima said that he'd help, one after another, everyone from Class 1-A said that they would help the L/ns cook aswell, causing Y/n to smile. Soon after that Kenji reappeared with a small book in his hand, what that was sealed away by two odd locks. Class A then watched at Y/n and Kenji bit their thumbs to draw blood, before dropping said blood into the locks, causing them to quickly open.

Kenji: "Alright then. We're going to have to redeem ourselves from yesterday's mess... So were going to make L/n Curry!"

Y/n: "Right! But first thing's first..."

Y/n said before he pointed at his classmates.

Y/n: "WE CAN'T USE ANY QUIRKS! These recipes were created before Quirks even existed! So you will respect the L/n ways and not use your Quirks! Got it!"

Class A: "Right!"

Kenji: "Let's get cooking!"

While Class A got ready to make L/n Curry, Some Members of Class B watched in confusion and curiosity.

Hiroshi: "I wonder what they're doing?"

Monoma: "Probobly something pointless that will leave them tired and useless later."

Kuma: "*Yyyaaawwwnnn!* I don't know about that... Y/n is a genius after all. Might be something special."

The three of them said before they quickly went back to making their own food for Class B, while Class A quicky made their own food under Y/n and Kenji's orders.

It was not near night time, the sun was almost fully set and dinner was almost complete, for Class A that is, Class B was already sitting down and eating their mediocre food, while Class A sat at their own table staring at a two large Pots that Y/n and Kenji seemed to be praying over.

Kendo: "Man, it's been almost half an hour, how long are they gonna wait for that food?"

Kuma: "*Yawn!* No idea... but whenever it's done, it'll probably smell and taste just as bland as the Curry Yestarday."

Kuma said tiredly as he continued to slowly eat food. Class A sat in complete silence, when suddenly Y/n and Kenji's eyes shot open with smiles on their faces.

Y/n & Kenji: "It's finished."

Hearing this caused everyone in Class A to perk up as the Teachers and Pussycats watched from the background in confusion.

Y/n: "As is custom of the L/n Art."

Kenji: "Those who hold the Blood will reveal their Masterpiece on the count of 3."

Y/n: "1..."

Kenji: "2..."

Y/n & Kenji: "3!"

*SHING!*

Now, allow me to explain something... what is your favorite smell in the world. And by favorite, I mean the smell that when you think of or actually smell it, it reminds you of a happy or joyful time in your life, a smell that you will never forget because it means so much to you... think of that smell, and the deep feelings of pleasure that come with it... That's what everyone in Camp began to smell as soon as Y/n and Kenji lifted the tops of the pots. It was so intoxicating, that everyone one who inhaled the scent, began to drool uncontrollably... it was such a delicious smell, that the people that inhaled it became hungry, even after that had already had a full meal.

Tsuyu: "W-Woah! *R-Ribbit*"

Iida: "It... It smells like heaven went to heaven!"

Bakugou: "Th-That's Impossible! N-Nothing can smell that delicious!"

Mina: "I have never smelt something like this before!"

Hagakura: "I can't believe that only the smell is effecting me this much!"

Everyone was mesmerized by the smell as they stared at the pots that the scent came from. After a few seconds of being addicted to the smell of the food, the students of Class A slowly walked over to the two pots and got their plates full of Rice and Curry. The students then sat down with their plates infront of them. They all stared at the plate of food, intimidated by it. All of then thinking to themselves... if it smelled this good, then what will it taste like? Then simultaneously, the Class A students then scooped up some Crurry with their spoons and ate a bite of the L/n Curry...

"WWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

In reality there was silence, but inside of the minds of Class A's students they unconsciously let out loud crys of ecstasy as soon as they put the food in their mouth. That silence was quickly ended as the students began to either quickly shovel food into their mouths, Cry Tears of joy while eating... or both.

Denki: "WOAHOLY CRAP! THIS IS THE BEST FOOD IVE EVER TASTED!"

Izuku: "It's even better than Lunch Rush's Food!"

Jiro: "I can't stop eating it!"

Mina: "Me neither! I can't control my hand!"

Crying Sero: "Holy Crap! Bakugou are you crying?"

Crying Bakugou: "SHUT UP! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S CRYING!"

Y/n and Kenji smiled to eachother as they bumped fists before grabbing some food themselves. Meanwhile, the Pro Heroes and Students of Class B watched Class A eat with extreme jealousy, comparing their own bland food to the smell and reactions of Class A's Food.

《Timeskip》

Time then quickly began to pass as it turned to night. Our heroes in training now stood infront of a forest with Pixie-Bob and Mandalay and Tiger.

Pixie-Bob: "Alright! We've finished our food and cleaned our plates! That means it's time FOOOORRR-"

Mina: "A TOTALLY AWESOME TEST OF COURAGE!"

Kirishima, Sero, Sato, Denki & Kenji: "WE'RE GONNA WIN!!!"

Aizawa: "Not so fast."

Aizawa said suddenly appearing behind the Remedial Students shocking them.

Aizawa: "It pains me to say it but the Remedial Students will be having extra lessons with me and Vlad tonight."

Mina & Kenji: "YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!!"

Suddenly Aizawa's scarf wrapped around the Remedial Students as he began to lead them away, and literally dragging Kenji.

Aizawa: "Your training this morning didn't impress me, so I'll be taking this time to drill lessons into your head too."

Kenji: "NOOOOO!!! LANGS LIVE TO TRAIN! AND FOR COURAGE!"

While Aizawa dragged the remedial students away, the Pussycats began to explain the Test of Courage.

Pixie-Bob: "Ok! So! Class B is going to hide in the forest and act as our Scarers! The in groups of two will run through the trail! There are tags with your names on them on the far end of said Trail! Grab those and bring them back here and you win!"

Tokoyami: "Revelry In The Dark."

Ochako thoughts: "Why does he keep saying that?"

Pixie-Bob: "As Scarers you are not allowed to touch the others! Use your Quirks to shake fear into the hearts of your opponents! Got it!?"

Tiger: "The winners will be! The most creative ones that make the most students Pee their Pants!"

Jiro: "Did we need that visual?"

Iida: "I see! They're stroking our imaginations all while making us find new and unique ways to use our Quirks all at the same time! AS EXPECTED OF UA!"

Y/n: "Iida's going at Mach 10 again..."

Pixie-Bob then lifted up a mass of paper slips.

Pixie-Bob: "Now! Time to Draw Slips and see who you're partners will be!"

Everyone then quickly drew slips and got with their teammates.

Team 1: Tokoyami & Shoji

Team 2: Bakugou & Todoroki

Team 3: Jiro & Hagakura

Team 4: Momo & Yuga

Team 5: Ochako & Tsuyu

Team 6: Ojiro & Mineta

Team 7: Iida & Koda

Team 8: Izuku & Y/n

Y/n: "ALRIGHT!"

Izuku: "Gah!"

Suddenly Y/n appeared and wrapped his arm around Izuku's neck.

Y/n: "You're in luck Green-ya! You've got an actual Vampire on your team! Meaning that nothing's gonna scare me!"

Izuku: "Oh hey Y/n, we get to be on a team for once... wait a second, Green-ya? My name's Midori... ya..."

Izuku said to himself as he thought for a moment, as he processed this Y/n tried his best to hold back a laugh... only to completely and utterly fail.

Y/n: "PFFF! HAHAHAHAHAAA!"

Izuku: "Hey! It's not funny!"

Y/n: "I mean it kinda is Green-ya! HAHAHAHAAAA!"

Y/n laughed loudly while Izuku dealt with the truth of his Family name... when suddenly a hand landed on Izuku's shoulder and a familiar yet extremely menacing aura appeared behind him causing Y/n to stop laughing.

Bakugou: "Listen up Deku!... Switch Partners with me!"

Bakugou said as he pointed at Todoroki who stood calmly behind him.

Bakugou: "I can deal with the Wing-Legged Pervert! But not this Asshole!"

Y/n: "Are you sure about that... Bomb-gou?"

Processing Bakugou: "............"

Todoroki: "That's hilarious."

Y/n: "I know righ-"

*BOOM!*

Bakugou: "SHUT UP! DIE! IDIOTS!"

Bakugou yelled as he began matching away while causing annoyed explosion while Y/n chuckled to himself at his own stupid joke.

Tokoyami: "Revelry In The Dark."

《12 Minute Timeskip》

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Suddenly a female scream came from the dark forest as people waited their turn with Pixie-Bob and Mandalay. Meanwhile in the Forest, Ochako and Tsuyu walked side by side as the screams sounded around them.

Ochako: "I'm scared Tsu, and those screams aren't helping..."

Tsuyu: "That's Kyoka and Toru... Here, take my hand, don't be afraid. Let's look out for eachother."

Meanwhile in another part of the forest several Class B team members waited for unsuspecting victioms.

?Skull Boi?: "HAHAHA! Nice going Kodai! You managed to scare everyone ya creeper!"

Kendo: "Yeah you're the star of the night!"

Kendo was in a group with a black haired girl and a boy with Ash Blonde hair and a skeleton like face, known as Yui Kodai and Juzo Honenuki.

Honenuki: "I still can't believe how funny Todoroki and Bakugou's reactions were!"

A flashback then played of Todoroki and Bakugou walking down the trail, only to stop with a mass of shock when Kodai's head appeared out of the ground.

Honenuki: "HAHAHAAA! And I thought they were tough! HAHAH- huh?"

Suddenly the three of them stopped when they smelled something odd.

Kendo: "Do you smell that, I think there's something burning nearby."

Kendo said as a mass of pink mist appeared around them.

Honenuki: "Now that you say that it is a little smoky. Maybe Bakugou and Todoroki got so scared they...."

*THUD!*

Suddenly Honenuki fell unconscious from the mist, Kendo then acted quickly and made her fist giant, stopping Kodai from breathing in the smoke while covering her own mouth.

Kendo: "The Smoke, it's poisonous!"

Back with the rest of the Students, Y/n sniffed the air only for his eyes to grow extremely wide.

Y/n thoughts: "That blood... I've smelt it before... it can't be..."

《Flashback》

???: "But now you're here, and I get to feed my flames even more."

《Flashback Over》

Y/n thoughts: "The Villain from my intership! And he's got friends!"

Izuku: "Woah do you see that?"

Izuku said causing everyone to look up, only to see a mass of black smoke coming from the trees in the distance.

Iida: "Could there be a fire?"

*Sniff Sniff*

Y/n: "PIXIE-BOB! LOOK OUT!"

Suddenly an odd Pink Aura surrounded Her body as she was suddenly dragged through the air. Then suddenly a large Box like object was slammed into Pixie-Bob's head, destroying her Visor and knocking her unconscious as blood began to seep from the hit. Everyone stared with wide eyes as the figure holding Pixie-Bob there spoke.

???: "First, let's get rid of these Feral Cats."

Said a buff figure holding the massive rectangle that held Pixie-Bob in place.

And behind hi-... her, stood a lizard man wearing stain attired with a giant sword wrapped in bandages on his back that reminded the author of a familiar wrapped up sword from Naruto.

Mineta: "What!? No way. I thought they made sure no one could find us! So why the heck are there villains attacking this place!?"

Mineta said in fear as the two Villains stood before them.

Izuku: "Pixie-Bob!"

Izuku yelled as he tried to run over to the downed hero... but...

*Sniff!*

Y/n thoughts: "THAT BLOOD!"

Y/n: "IZUKU! GET DOWN!"

"LA-LA! BITE!"

*SHING!*

*THUD!*

Suddenly Y/n tackled Izuku to the ground as a silver blade flew through the air, slicing several trees in half that would have been Izuku's Neck if Y/n hadn't intervened.

???: "Awww, why'd you have to dodge like that Little Brother?"

Y/n and Izuku quickly got back in their feet as a new face with a very familiar voice appeared.

???: "I thought a Half Fangire like would be excited to see some Innocent Blood!"

Y/n: "KivaLa!"

Izuku: "Little Brother? Half Fangire?"

Y/n: "IT'S A LONG STORY IZUKU!"

Kiva-La: "Not really, Allow me to explain before we continue our mission... Hello, I'm Y/n's Half Sister, and my name is Kiva-La. Now then Wild Wild Pussycats... Our Big Brother and I will be taking Y/n home now. Kiva-La."

Suddenly a small white Kivat flew onto the scene.

Kiva-La: "YAY! It's time to cause some Misfortune! GABU-CHI!"

The small Kivat known as Kiva-La bit KivaLa's hand starting her transformation.

KivaLa: "Henshin."

*CRASH!*

KivaLa had transformed into her Armored form as she gripped her blade pointing it at the heroes and students.

KivaLa: "Big Sis Magne, Spinner, let's start the mission... Kill everyone but C/n."

Things are getting intense!

SEEYA!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734 18 16
"Haha! You want to be a hero?! Well sorry Y/n but it's too far from your reach!" "Ms. L/N, you should probably look for a school that isn't hard to g...
4K 171 11
Thanks, you guys! I may be a Student of U.A. but I messed up! Sorry! I will not let my comrades die! The Hero course is an important place for me! Y...
44.6K 956 61
(COMPLETE) Born with a unique quirk, Midoriya Izuku strives to become a hero. ××××××× That's it. That's the synopsis.... Don't look at me like that! ...
21.6K 358 21
I'm gonna kill them all... The first words the boy had said before going down a dark path. In a world where 80 percent of the population has a power...