Mayans MC & Sons of Anarchy O...

By PBBWriter

Just a collection of one shots featuring characters from SOA and Mayans MC. More

Gino Vento
EZ/OC 1
Happy/OC (Rory) Revisited
Angel/OC: Exes
Angel/OC: Quaratine
Nestor/OC
A Nestor Christmas
A Nestor Christmas Part 2

EZ/OC One Shot 2

1.7K 40 2
By PBBWriter

Showing more confidence than usual, Roe strolled down from her sister's toward the scrapyard. She wasn't sure she'd even go in but an attempt was made. Her hand hovered a few inches from the gate before she decided to knock.

"Oh. It's you again." Chucky said cheerfully.

"It is," she smiled, slightly embarrassed. "Is EZ around?"

Chucky nodded enthusiastically before slamming the peephole shut and opening the gate. "He's inside."

"Thanks," Roe said, her nerves calmed by his pleasant demeanor. He was odd but his kindness seemed the more important trait to Roe.

Her steps slowed as she approached the porch, the raucous voices and loud music coming from just behind the door made her stop. Self-confidence was never her strong suit unless she was in the gym and right then she was certainly not in the gym.

"Go ahead," Chucky urged her. "He likes you, I can see it."

Roe chuckled, "Uh, thanks." Taking unsteady steps, she headed inside, unconsciously holding her breath as she did.

Angel saw her first, his interest piqued immediately, and swaggered across the room to introduce himself.

"Hey," he said smoothly. "Can I help you?"

"Uh, yeah," she was obviously nervous. "I'm looking for EZ, uh Ezekiel."

One word made his expression turn dark. "'Course you are," Angel huffed. "What do you want with him?"

"Oh, you must be Angel," she crossed her arms over her chest.

"That's me," he grinned. "How'd you know?"

"Your reputation precedes you," she said curtly. "You're just as much of an asshole as described."

Angel clicked his tongue as he looked at her with disdain. "Yeah? Prospect talking shit?"

"Not at all," she said matter-of-factly. "He said you haven't spoken in months, that he's tried to apo-"

"Roe," EZ said urgently. "Come on," gently grabbing her, EZ pulled Monroe outside. "You can't get in his face like that."

Pursing her lips, Roe nodded. "Cause you're a prospect or whatever?"

"Yeah," he said quietly. "I appreciate it," he smiled a little, "I don't have a lot of people standing up for me lately."

"Well, you have me and I could definitely kick his skinny ass," she said, only half-joking.

"You're gonna get me in trouble," he groaned. EZ took Roe's hand and pulled her along with him back to his trailer. "Home sweet home," he said by way of explanation.

"It's fun though," she teased. "Got any beer?" When she asked EZ looked at her with hesitation. "Never mind," she said, her cheeks flushed red.

"No, I'm sorry, I'm not judging I just, I kind of want to hang out with sober Roe," EZ said apologetically. "I'm a dick."

"No, you're not," she sighed, "And you're not the only one who's shared that sentiment."

"Water?" He offered.

"Yeah, water," she said, slightly disappointed. "You won't catch any shit for my comments will you?"

"I don't think so," EZ shrugged. "Now that Bish is my sponsor, not Angel, I think I'll be clear."

"Good," she smiled as he joined her at the table. "Was it okay that I came by?"

"Yeah," he smiled. "If it wasn't you'd know."

"Oh yeah?" She laughed. "Okay."

"You look less beaten up than I'm used to," EZ remarked.

"I haven't been fighting," she said casually. "The last one rung my bell pretty good, I thought maybe my brain needed a break, my body too."

EZ looked at her sadly. "Almost sounds like you're punishing yourself. All these fights, not healing between," he said casually.

"You gonna shrink this head?" She laughed. "You have your work cut out for you. I win my fights anyway, so your theory doesn't shake."

"Still take a solid beating before though," he said. "I caught your last one, Roe, I saw you."

Roe rolled her eyes. "Maybe this was a bad idea."

"It wasn't," he said softly. "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize," she huffed. "There's a reason Franky Rogan knows me so well, I'm a goddamn mess."

"What happened, Roe?" EZ asked gently.

Looking away, Roe shook her head. "What happened to you? Why's Angel so pissed?"

"Sharing secrets?"

"Sharing scars," she corrected him.

EZ nodded, "I betrayed him. My own brother. I regret it every fucking day."

"Betrayal?" She sat back and pulled her hand away from him. "Fuck, that's it?"

"It sounds simple, but it's not," EZ admitted shamefully.

Wiping her tears with the back of her hand, Roe hastily stood up and went toward the door. "Bye, EZ."

"Hey," he followed her. "Where are you going?"

"Home," she sniffled. "I thought you had something darker to share, something that didn't make me feel like a drunk, violent, piece of shit but you don't, you're still perfect and handsome."

"I'm not," he said staunchly.

"I don't want to do this," she said, on the verge of breaking down.

"Please don't go," EZ pleaded. "I'm not perfect, Roe."

"Sorry," she sniffled. "This was a bad idea."

"I killed a cop," he blurted out. "It was an accident, it was dark and I was singularly focused."

Her face changed, anger turned into sorrow before his eyes. "That's not what I expected to hear," Roe admitted.

"Cause of the kutte?"

She shrugged, "A little bit."

"What did you expect?"

"I...I don't know," she admitted.

EZ nodded. "I told you mine. What's yours?"

"I don't," she shook her head, "I don't want to tell you."

"My mom was murdered," EZ told her. "I was obsessed with finding who did it, justice or revenge I don't know. I found him, I was a couple of feet away and from the other end of the alley I heard a voice, I just turned and fired, I didn't even think."

Roe was silent for a moment. "I did think," she started, "It was a qualifying fight, a career maker and I was selfish and cocky and singularly focused. I just, I did it. Rabbit punch to the back of her head tore an artery, she died right there in the ring."

"Roe," EZ whispered. "I'm sorry."

Sputtering, Roe shook her head. "Yeah, so am I." Storming out, Roe was blinded by not only her years but the intense self-hatred she'd let fester for too long.

"Looks like the prospect let her down," Angel teased from a few feet away.

"Fuck you," Roe snapped at him.

Coco and Gilly immediately burst into hysterics while Angel was left mortified and furious. "Oh shit, guess she let him down," he said, trying to cover his reaction. "Teasing doesn't get you far, princesa."

Roe stopped and charged at him, hauling off and punching him in the nose. Blood spurted wildly as Angel fell back from the surprise and the force of the blow.

"Neither does negging, asshole," Roe sneered.

"Maldita perra," Angel hollered. "Don't come through that gate again."

"Hey," EZ clamored out of his trailer. "Leave her alone."

"Shut up, prospect," Angel said.

"Don't talk to her like that," EZ said fearlessly. "You're pissed at me, don't take it out on her," he said to Angel.

"Fine," Angel spit blood at EZ's feet. "Tomorrow. Me and you. In the cage. Time we settle this shit."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 310 37
Exactly what the title saysπŸ˜…
81K 2.8K 33
βπ‡πŽπ– π‘π„π‚πŠπ‹π„π’π’, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π–π€π˜ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 π‹πŽπ•π„ π‹πˆπŠπ„ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…πˆπ‘π’π“ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŽπ… 𝐀 π†π‡πŽπ’π“ π’π“πŽπ‘π˜. π‹πˆπŠπ„ 𝐓𝐇𝐄...
37.2K 1.4K 30
Part Three of the Money Can't Buy Happiness series.
7.9K 163 13
One/two/three shots for the members of Mayans. Primary content will be Angel Reyes, Creeper Vargas, Coco Cruz, and possibly some EZ Reyes on occasion.