Draco Malfoy Imagines Book ||...

By mysweetdraco

[COMPLETED] Short stories that narrate the adventures of Draco Malfoy in alternate timelines, where the main... More

My Dream Ball || Part One
My Dream Ball || Part Two
My Dream Ball || Part Three
My Dream Ball || Part Four
My Dream Ball || Part Five
Confronted || Part One
Confronted || Part Two
Confronted || Part Three
The Birthday || One Shot
The Prom || Part One
The Prom || Part Two
Marked || Part One
Marked || Part Two
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part One
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Two
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Three
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Four
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Five
First Kiss || One Shot
The Ballerina || Part One
The Ballerina || Part Two
The Ballerina || Part Three
Mutual Dreaming || Part One
Mutual Dreaming || Part Two
A Christmas Story || One Shot
Another Christmas Story || One Shot
The Class Reunion || Part One
The Class Reunion || Part Two
From Crush To Love || Part One
From Crush To Love || Part Two
The Rencounter || Part One
The Rencounter || Part Two
The Rencounter || Part Three
The Rencounter || Part Four
Sweet Love || Part Two
Sweet Love || Part Three

Sweet Love || Part One

1.5K 142 7
By mysweetdraco

It's your Sixth Year at Hogwarts. You've been sorted into Slytherin. Draco and you are just classmates, but everything changes the day you find the Room of Requirement.

All you want is to find a place where you can draw without being disturbed.

You're walking your way to your dorm, and a huge door appears in front of you in the corridor. It leads you to a room you've never been before. You put all your stuff on the floor and lay on it. You're drawing a landscape and notice you're not alone.

—Harmonia Nectere Passus —a sexy male voice whispers.

You stop drawing and stand up, and try to find where that voice comes from.

—Harmonia Nectere Passus. Harmonia Nectere Passus —the voice whispers again.

Suddenly, you find your classmate Draco in front of an old cabinet, taking a green apple out of it.

—Draco? —You walk towards him. He turns around.

—Wha... What are you doing here? —He asks nervously.

—I just came here to draw... You're trembling. Are you ok? —He looks away without saying a word—. Hey, I know we're not the best of friends. We're not even friends actually, but if you need to talk, I...

—I don't need your help!

—Fine. Sorry for bothering you —you turn around and go back to pick up your stuff, but Draco follows you.

—Wait! I'm sorry!

—Nevermind.

—No! I really am. It's just... No one had been that nice with me before, and I got scared.

—No one? —He shakes his head and picks up your drawing notebook.

—It's a beautiful landscape. You're really good on this, (Y/N).

—Thanks —you smile. He hands you your notebook and you tear off your drawing—. Keep it. It's yours —you give it to him.

—You don't have to...

—But I want to. —He smiles—. See you in class, Draco —you pick up your backpack and go.

—See you in class, (Y/N) —he looks at your drawing and smiles.

Draco and you became friends since then. You've been going together to the Room of Requirement. You draw while he keeps repairing the vanishing cabinet like...

It has been this way for weeks, but today, you decide to ask him.

—What is all this about, Draco? Why are you so interested on repairing this old cabinet? —He sighs.

—You're gonna hate me if I tell you.

—Why? Is it that bad?

—It's worst than you can imagine.

—You can tell me anything, Draco. I can see it's eating you up from inside. —He looks down.

—Do you really wanna know? —You nod. He sits on the floor next to you and shows you the dark mark on his arm.

—I'm a death eater.

—No! —You whisper and tears start rolling down your cheeks.

Draco tells you everything about his mission and both of you end up crying.

—You're just a boy. That's unfair!

—I have no choice. I have to do this or he is gonna kill me... If you don't wanna see me again, I'll understand.

—I don't hate you, Draco. I admire you.

—What?

—You're so brave —you hug him with all your strengths and he does the same...

Time goes by and Draco keeps working so hard on repairing the vanishing cabinet. He notices that you look different today. You're wearing a white tank top, high waisted jeans and sneakers.

—You look so pretty today.

—Thanks. I'm going on a date later. A Seventh Year boy finds me interesting and asked me out.

—No! You can't go!

—Why not?

—Because he is not the only one who finds you interesting —he cups your face gently with his hands and drops a tender kiss on your lips.

A single tear starts rolling down your cheek and both of you blush so hard. Draco wipes your tear away carefully with his thumb.

—I apologize for being a bad kisser. I'm new on this... kissing thing.

—It was my first kiss too —you smile—. What about if we learn together? —You wrap your hands around his neck and he snakes his arms around your waist.

—I'd love to. So, do you wanna be my girlfriend? —He asks you sweetly.

—Yes! —You reply with a beautiful smile lighting your face up. He leans in and drops the sweetest of kisses on your lips.

—Would you like to go to the Yule Ball with me?

—The Yule Ball?

—Fourth Years and above are allowed to attend.

—The ball will take place next month.

—We have enough time to choose our outfits then. What do you say?

—Yes Dray! I'd love to!

—Dray? It sounds so sweet but sexy at the same time. Say it again.

—Dray —you sigh and wink.

Draco smiles and smothers you with kisses. It feels so good, so passionate...

Since that day, Draco and you have been spending as much time as possible together. Your constant PDA gets all the girls jealous. It makes them wish they had it that way. You love when he brushes your hair and paints your nails, and he loves when you groom him by cutting his hair and shaving off his facial hair.

Draco and you love to snake around a lot, especially to the library to share secret kisses. You sit together in class and hold hands under the table, and give suggestive grins to one another.

Even though a horrible mission has been assigned to him, you're the only one who brings out the best side of him. He has been extremely overprotective with you. You're his first girlfriend. You're the only one who he opens up to and shows his kind and vulnerable side...

The Yule Ball day has come and you're getting ready in your dorm. You're wearing a sexy white corset, a white mini tutu skirt with a beautiful long train tail, and a pair of red lace up high heeled sandals.

You curl your hair and put a red lipstick on your lips. Your eyes are perfectly eyelined and the mascara on your eyelashes makes them look beautifully bigger.

You're spraying your perfume on your neck and someone knocks on your door. You open the door. It's Draco. The fancy dress robes he is wearing makes you remember the dress robes he wore on Fourth Year. He looks even more handsome than usual. His jaw literally drops when he sees you.

—Wow babygirl! —He scans you up and down.

—Do you like it? —You give a 360 degree turn.

—I love it! You look like a gorgeous bride.

—Thanks —you blush—. So, do you wanna be my handsome groom? —You wrap your hands around his neck. He blushes.

—Is that a proposal? —He snakes his arms around your waist.

—Well, maybe —you play with his bow tie. He leans in and drops a delicious juicy kiss on your lips.

Draco and you arrive to the Yule Ball by holding hands, interlocking fingers. No one expected to see the Prince of Slytherin and his gorgeous girlfriend at the ball. Both of you are having a wonderful time dancing all night long and kissing in between...

Dinner is ready and everybody is eating, but Draco and you stay on the dance floor. It's like no one else exist. A beautiful romantic song starts playing and you two start dancing so close together as the music goes:

«Give me half the chance

I'll make you understand

That what I got to give

Is so much more than this

Than you'll ever know

I don't say what's on my mind

But you'll find this out in time

Don't always open up

I'm not quick to trust

And let someone inside

I've got a lot to learn

Never felt this way before

But I gotta say what's right for me

You should know that I can

Be more than you will ever need

I'll show you something new to see, yeah

I'll be the one you can believe

I'll be one better, yeah

I'll be one better»

When the song ends, Draco and you melt in a loving kiss and a bunch of sexy whistles can be heard. Both of you giggle and he leads you to the table to have dinner. Your PDA is impressive. You feed each other tenderly and kiss and caress...

The ball ends and Draco escorts you to your dorm. He pushes you up against the door and gives you a passionate good night kiss. He pulls his lips away and gently strokes your lower lip with his thumb. You lick your lips tasting his kiss.

—Happy Christmas, Dray.

—Happy Christmas, (Y/N). Sweet dreams, my princess.

—Sweet dreams, my prince. —He kisses your hand and goes...

Time goes by. Draco and you have been dating for three months and today is the day you finally sleep together. You two are having a date in the Room of Requirement. You're wearing a fuchsia asymmetric crop top, low rise jeans and high heeled boots. Draco is dressed all in black with a fancy tux.

You know that he hates his dark mark, and decide to try something to make him smile. You use your quill to draw a tattoo on your arm. It says "Dray". Draco smiles and kisses you. He lifts you up and sits you on a table. You spread your legs and he stands between them.

—May I try, kitty?

—Of course, baby.

Draco starts kissing your neck and goes down to your belly while you lay down on the table. He unbuttons your jeans and his lips keep going down. He stops very close to your crotch. You moan and cover your mouth with your hands. He smiles, grabs your quill and writes something there: "Draco was here". Then he buttons up your jeans and you sit on the table to kiss him over and over and over again.

—I'll be waiting for you in my dorm tonight —you whisper in his ear and bite his earlobe kittenishly.

—I'll be there, babe —he whispers in your ear and kisses it.

The night comes and your prince and you are together in your dorm. You're wearing a very sexy white babydoll that highlights your curves. Draco is wearing only boxers. You two are making out passionately on your bed.

Draco turns off the lights and tears start rolling down your cheeks.

—What's wrong, kitty?

—I'm... I'm... I'm afraid of the dark.

—It's ok babygirl, I will hold you —he wraps his arms around you and kisses your neck. That makes you giggle—. There's nothing to be afraid of. Just relax and close your eyes. Leave the rest to me —he tells you sweetly. You smile and caress his beautiful face.

—I love you, Dray.

—I love you too, (Y/N).

You close your eyes and feel his soft lips kissing yours, and minutes later, you find yourselves naked, melted into each other underneath the sheets, becoming one for the first time.

Author's Notes

(Y/N) = Your Name

Song lyrics from "One Better" by Aaron Carter.

Do you like this story? Please let me know your thoughts in comments x

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 1.5K 16
[COMPLETED] You're a nurse who works as a nanny. You've been in love with Draco Malfoy your whole life, but you never had the courage to tell him wha...
27.1K 280 51
Draco & Y/n story. A romance between Draco and Y/n (You). You are a 16 years old just moved from Italy at your old Witch school to start a new life...
183 17 9
This is a collection of Draco Malfoy short stories. It'll be Drarry for the most part but I'll also write him with some other characters. Mostly plat...
shifted By <3

Fanfiction

114K 5K 79
a girl dreamt of attending hogwarts. one day she learns how to shift. shifting realities, to hogwarts. it's magical. it's everything she ever wanted...