Samantha Swan 🦋 •Twilight •

بواسطة BlasianCHUU

Older sister Of Bella Swan , What if Bella never spoke about her older Sister Sam Because it was a Touchy Sub... المزيد

•1
•2
•3
•4
•5
•6
•7
•8
•9
•10
•11
•12
•13
•15
•16
•17
•18
•19
•20
•21
•22
•23
•24
•25
•26
•27
•28
•29
•30
•31
•32
•33
•34
•35
•36
•37
•38
•39
•40
New Book out!
REWRITTING ENDING !

•14

6.2K 123 20
بواسطة BlasianCHUU

-1 month Later -   Past Tense Time-

Samantha Pov

Jacob and I were moving our little of things into our New forks home I Bought in the area,  it was a pretty decent boarder from cullens , Dads and La push so we weren't far from anyone.

"And we're Finally done" Jacob spoke wrapping his arms around me "finally now all we have to do is ask sweet Emily to decorate" I smiled looking around

"I can admit Esme and Alice does do a good job decorating homes and places" I nodded "yes they have good skills and I also love that our home is Near a lake it's not everyday you move into a house with a backyard that has a lake"

"Yeah your right and I love it too I know the pack would love it more because they love swimming I'm glad we did the right thing buy all this acre of land we should name it you know" I turned slightly looking at jake

"I bet they would everyone gonna be really excited once they seen we moved back to forks in this amazing home with a lot of land. And Yes Actually we should name it but what would we name this acre" I raised my eyebrows

"Hm Not quite sure yet what do you have in mind beautiful" I stared at Jacob smirking  "phantom Shores"

"Phantom shores? why?"
"Well jake phantom is a figment of the imagination .. we live in  Universe that people outside of this supernatural living think of as a fantasy too them witches , shapeshifters , vampires ect doesn't exist in their world but to us it does this land we have is our fantasy we never thought we would have had children."

Jake smiled at me "I like that explanation Samantha it's beautiful what ever you wanna name it I'm here for it 100% " I smiled at Jacob and kissed him.

"I love you Jake" "I love you too Samantha always and I love you also little one" he bent down kissing my stomach.

"Should we let everyone know about this wonderful place we have" I asked

"most definitely I'll call the guys you can call your family and the cullens " I nodded

—————————————————
-2 Weeks After -

6 Months Pregnant

"Are you ready for this big Gender Reveal Everyone" Dr Ilya Spoke

"Yes!" We all yelled "Great everyone pick up your confetti cannons and can I have Jacob and Samantha stand in the front of everyone please on 3 count down I want everyone to Twist their Cannons" she continued.

"3" i held Jacob hand tight smiling

"2" I bit my lip bouncing slightly this was the moment I was going to find out if I was going to have a little girl or boy.

"1!" I shut my eyes on open hearing pop sounds all over I open my eyes everyone started cheering I scream loudly bouncing with Jake

"Our little girl jake OUR LITTLE HOLLY OR HAILEY!" Jake kissed me hugging me I smiled really big turning to hug everyone else as they congratulated us

"Oh my baby is having a little princess I'm so excited to Spoil her rotten Samantha" my mom said smiling with tears in her eyes hugging me

"I love you mama" "I love you too little flower" I smiled at my mom as we pulled away and turned to my dad hugging him and bella "congratulations honey I can't wait to meet the little princess I bet she's gonna be just like you sweetie" I smiled

"M my BESTIE IS HAVING A GIRL" I heard Paul cheer clapping like he was at a football game I laughed "Paul your so crazy" we all laughed.

Dr.Ilay walked up to us smiling "Congratulations you two I'm happy for the both of you i pray that your pregnancy goes smoothly and also you both will be amazing parents congrats again and I'll see you for next Check up Ina month Samantha and Jacob"
We nodded

"No thank you Dr it's been a pleasure having you here doing this for us you know thank you" we thanked her she nodded smiling "no problem see you guys soon" we nodded waving bye

———————————————

8 months pregnant

"Sweetie you look like your ready to bust"
I looked at my mom

"Fuck Ya it's like I'm carrying a horse or something I'm really huge for having one Kid"

"Well love bellies are different I was almost your size when I had you"

"Really ?"

"Yes sweetie"
"Mom ?"
"Yes?"

"Did it hurt?"
"Welllll..."

"Momm! You suppose to say oh no honey it's not gonna be that bad it's like a little pinch" my mother Laughed

"Then I would be lying now let's go your father has worrying about seeing you"

———————————————————-
8 months 2 Weeks

"Jake!" I yelled through the house I heard footsteps running and seeing a worried jake.

I laughed "relax daddy O I just wanna show you something look come here"
Jake looked confused for a minute then walked over and kneeled in front of me.

"Give me your hand" he put his hand in mines and as soon as I put jake hand on my stomach the baby started to move around.

Jake smiled really big "Holy shit that's my baby girl in there" "I think she's gonna be a daddies girl for sure" I smiled

"Most definitely that's gonna be my little princess I'm going to spoil her a lot"

"I can tell jakey she'll have the best parents ever"

—————————————————-

Baby arrival
3rd Person..........

Samantha , Jacob and their Parents sat inside the room waiting for baby Holly to come out they waited for this day for so long they ass couldn't stop being excited.

The cullens sat in the Waiting along with the Pack and others.

Everyone was super thrilled about meeting the baby girl Charlie was excited to meet his second Granddaughter..

Alice sat along her daughter side whispering good things to her daughter stroking her head as she went through her contractions. Alice still couldn't Believe she was going to see her first Granddaughter be born she was glad she hadn't missed this moment she cried little tears Everytime she thought about her beautiful flower giving birth to her mini flower.

She made a promise to spoil her grand child and teach her lots of things she knew she couldn't just wait.

Billy black sat beside Charlie happy to
Meet his first grandchild from
His only son. He would never thought this moment wouldn't come any sooner he was just as excited as everyone else that waited for baby holly.

-4 hours -

"One more push Ms.Swan your doing so good one more big push for me" doctor Ilya spoke.

Samantha griped Jacobs hands screaming loud while she pushed really big...moments later a cry could be heard but Samantha couldn't relax she felt more pain shooting from body she screamed once more everyone looked confused.

Doctor Ilya quickly handed the baby to one of the nurses near by she turned towards Samantha look between her legs to see another head she gasp really loud.

"Another baby ! It's another baby" everyone in the room was took by surprise when they heard about the second baby.

Jacob and Samantha couldn't believe their ears it wasn't possible because the ultrasound viewed one baby.

Samantha looked towards Jacob with wide eyes still in pain "Okay ms.swan give me another big push please because I see the head" Samantha nodded gripping Jacobs hand once more.

Alice stroked her daughters head as she pushed hearing another cry Alice shedded loads of tears seeing not only that she have one but two grandchildren.

-10 mins-

Samantha kissed both of her babies head and let everyone see them smiling happily not believe she have two babies.

"You should get some rest Sammy" Jacob said kissing her head she nodded tiredly with a slight smile.

But when she closed her eyes for 5 minutes she felt the most sharpest pain she could ever felt in her life she screamed out her sleep making everyone jump and the babies cry.

Jacob moved to Samanthas side quickly along with her mother and father.

"Samantha what's wrong baby" her mom spoke "pain" was all she could say til Alice yelled to someone to call a doctor.

Rosalie ran out flagging down doctors for emergency. And running back
To the room to see her bestfriend. she hoped she was fine she couldn't think about her bestfriend dying after birth.....

Bella felt slight panic for her older sister she was happy for the twins but she was upset that her sister was in much pain after birth she hoped nothing too bad happened she couldn't see her sister dying she wouldn't have the strength to changed her sister either she prayed that everything was fine.

-10 minutes-

"Oh dear !" Doctor Ilya yelled everyone looked at her in much panic "what's wrong with my daughter!" Charlie and Alice spoke at the same
Time.

"It seems like we have another baby on its way here" "WHAT" is all what sounded in the room everyone was super shocked for Samantha having triplets everyone couldn't believe what was happening it was like a movie.

Samantha shook her head rapidly "3 babies !! triplets how is this possible the ultrasound said 1"

The doctor nodded "I can not even answer my self ms swan and everyone else I'm
Sorry but I went by what I saw I must of have missed the other two I'm
Sorry but at the moment we need to get this baby out of you" jake nodded Still in shock for his girlfriend.

"I'm a father of 3 " Jacob whispered to his dad billy nodded "Yeah i believe so
Son" he said smiling.

———————————————

-Hailey Annie Black ( 3:04) played By Mary Kate Olsen
-Holly Ann Black (3:06)Played By Ashley Olsen
-Billie Nina Black (3:31) played By Billie Eilish

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

62K 1.2K 23
Piper Swan is the older sister of Isabella Swan. Piper is quite outgoing and funny when she wants to be. She's overprotective of her little sister, e...
2M 38.6K 60
Miley Swan is the older sister to Bella, she's protective, loyal and seems to be imprinted on by the alpha of a rag tag group of shape shifters. As B...
322K 7.6K 29
'They say she had beauty like no other.' 'She was queen of the supernatural world, she just didn't know it.' Violet Belle Swan's, sister to Isabella...
323K 6.2K 13
When the famous Sophia Swan comes into town, Bella isn't happy that all the attention goes to her. But she still has the Cullens, right?