Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenari...

By JasmineMills6

This one isn't going to be like the others. THERE WILL BE NO ROMANCE due to it being Obvious.... WARNING... More

Being Watched
First Meeting
Getting Wounded by Them
Are the Killers Gone?( shitty title but whatever)
Kidnapped and Tortured
Zalgo
Mind Games
Escaping
They Come Back To Find You Gone
They Kill Your Family In Front Of You
All Hopes Gone
The Final Fight
WOW thank you guys!

Captured Again

240 4 0
By JasmineMills6

Jeff The Killer-
Its been a few days now, i was feeling weakened down. Probably from the lack of sleep food and water. Sighing out to myself as i looked down, " nope its my wound, its opened again. Son of a bitch. "  Stumbling up against a tree holding my side .... " Just perfect in the middle of freaking no where it just had to come open... Great, im going to bleed to death.. might as well stayed there at that house at least i wouldnt be freezing alone bleeding to death.... sore..." closing my eyes" well i would always be sore due to that abusive little fuck face. " Pushing myself off of the tree and making my way down the road again. My eyes were on the ground, as my hand was on my wound.  Stopping, i heard a raspy hum. It caused me to look up from my spot. My eyes widened, there stood that son of a bitch. I dont think he saw me yet. I quickly slipped behind a tree, and sunk down to my ass. My hand over my wound tightly, trying to stop the bleeding. I peaked slightly around the tree, eyeing him, he stood there knife out sharpening it leaning against a tree.  I slipped back behind it, sitting there, hoping that he didnt see me, hoping that he would just leave. 

~Jeffs pov~
I only smirk at that.. i knew she thought i didnt see her... oh but i did... i pushed myself off of the tree and made my way towards her" oh girly... hehe come out come out where ever you are..." Standing there behind the tree she was sitting under. Chuckling at her gasp, as i watched her stand up and run off down the road. " fuck fuck fuck fuck " hearing her repeating the same word over and over again cause me to laugh out as i gave chase. i reached out and took a hold of her hair yanking it back hard. Slipping my knife from my pocket and slamming it down into her stomach." oh did i get you hehe oops my bad ..." taking the knife out and bringing it up to her lips" lick it bitch before i slice into you. " feeling her shake against my chest, before seeing her lick the knife gagging some. It earned a chuckle from me" ... oh did i force it into your mouth to far... hehe man you wouldnt want my cock in your mouth then toots" taking a fist full of her hair dragging her down the road back towards that house. " quit squirming before i fuck the shit out of you right here and now." I could use a good fuck, its been awhile. Oh whatever, ill just take her back and give her a good long beating, torture this pretty little woman. Chuckling darkly at this slipping down the road towards that house.

Ben Drowned-
 So heres the thing i broke my fucking system... damn him.. that was my baby.. it was like giving away a child to some crack whore... oh that bitch is forcing me to give up things that are precious to me. Looking around as i left the house now. walking down the street and towards my friends house. I had a feeling things werent going to be as easy as they have been for the last couple of weeks. Life was getting back to normal so i thought that is. Slipping into her home without knocking and closing the door behind me" ... Vera.. you home( if thats your name change it)" I didnt hear her so i thought she was gone, i was about to turn to leave, when the lights went out and a cold hand went to my mouth" hehe smart move to break everything in your home that i can get through.. but ... dumb move to leave your home and go to a place where i can get you.... now my dear... its time to go back home with me for good to this" feeling him pull me towards the tv, slipping into it with me and going back to his home.

~Bens pov~
About fucking time i got this woman back, now its time for the fun to begin. I moved through the tv and plunging out the other side pulling her out with me, " if you think im going to go easy on you, you are sadly mistaken. Im going to make your life a living hell. If you thought you had it bad when you were last here, once again, you are mistaken, thats nothing compared to what i can do..." my eyes watched her eyes as they filled with fear, " thats right suffer... " chuckling darkly as i began dragging her towards the room.

Dark Link-
 Hiding in my room covered up in blankets, its been a week now. Im sure that Dark guy hasnt found me yet if he has hes toying with me or studying me to see if im going to leave or whatever. I shook my head of the thoughts and closed my eyes i needed sleep so badly but i couldnt due to my paranoia. I snapped my eyes open once i heard a sound, i was thinking it was just me hallucinating but then again it hasnt been that long since i didnt sleep. shrugging as i locked the door and slipped back into bed. I should have known that wouldnt have mattered due to his power. He could just fade into a shadow and go underneath the door. i slipped back into the bed and cowered once again." ... hehe hello babe.. im back for you" Hearing his voice once again made me winch. I felt his presence right behind me. I didnt bother to look, i didnt have any energy. The lack of sleep, the pain hes caused me. It tore me apart, unable to fight. I felt him  take a fist full of my hair and yank me back to look up at him" hehe man you look like hell darling.. " he leaned close to my face, " hmm tempting... " he cocked his head before chuckling" lets get going dont make me force you" .. I didnt bother to fight him, i turned around. My eyes going dull almost lifeless.  i didnt want to be hurt anymore then i was going to be. I watched Dark smirk at this at my obedience ' good girl ill reward you later" feeling his arm wrap around me as we fade into the shadows and back into the tv.

~Darks pov~
Searching high and low for this woman. Once i found her though, the way she acted. It was like she was dead, i must have fucked her up pretty damn good. Hmm no matter ill be making her suffer again. Cant wait to hear her screams of pain, i know she only came with me, hoping that i wouldnt be harsh, but oh no, shes going to suffer greatly. " hmm we are here, to our home my dear" slipping out of the tv and tossing her down" hmm ill be back for now.. enjoy some darkness" letting it slip from my body as i watched her go stiff. I left, making sure its locked tightly before i made my way to Ben, its about time i game with him as she suffered from my darkness. ( yeah little shitty but oh well no one is perfect)

Eyeless Jack-
It has only been a few hours since i left that place, I was rushing down the road, my eyes wondering around my location. A deep frown was on my face due to i have no idea where the fuck i was. Looking around once more before rushing off in a new direction. Glancing around my surroundings once more, hoping to find at least something i could huddle up in a little while to rest.  I saw a building i recognized in the distance. Smiling at that before making my way towards that. My side was killing me, placing my hand on it. " damn ... he really did a number on me." walking down the road towards that building i really needed to take a break and look at my side, i have a feeling its worse then i thought. Moving my hand from my side to run it through my hair.  

~Eyeless Jacks pov~
It only took a few hours really. i found her scent, using my demonic senses and began tracking her down right there and then. Seeing her in the distance, i smirked at this. Slipping up behind her placing my hand on her wounded side giving it a tight squeeze. The cry of pain that left her was beautiful, " found you..." chuckling darkly into her ear as i licked the back of her neck, " hmm you taste good." wanting to taste more of her, so i sunk my teeth into her flesh. Hmm the taste of her blood was arousing greatly. I began draining her, unable to stop myself. I fought for control and pulled back, feeling her go limp in my arms. I lift her up and carried her towards a new location. Ill have to pump her up with some blood, cant allow her to die on me just yet, havent had enough fun yet.

Masky-
 A couple days have past, a baseball bat in my hands. I knew he wasnt done with me yet, i knew he was itching to kill me. To beat the living hell out of me until i was nothing but a bloody mess of plop. Shaking some as pounding on my house began. He was here, about time he figured out i would return home. I knew going to the police would have been a better move but i wasnt like that. The police and i didnt really get along due to my history with the law. Dont ask or anything, " ... ____, ____, ____. Escaping me was a big mistake my dear. " kicking down my door stepping inside his mask was slightly up revealing his smirking lips" ... now my dear... come willingly or get your ass handed to you by me. Oh and that baseball bat wont save you" walking towards me as i stood up holding the bat close to my chest ready to swing when ready. As soon as he was a few feet away from me i swung at his hand when he began reaching for me. " dammit" holding his hand " ... good swing this might be interesting." Without thinking of course, i have a habit of doing such things. I managed to get a good hit on him causing him to stumble back some. I wasnt going to make a run for it, i knew i wasnt going to make it far, " .... leave... ill beat you to death if you dont.." that only caused a larger smirk to spread across his lips" i knew there was something i liked about you deary... " seeing me swing at him again caused him to catch the bat and yank it out of my grip. He smirked and bashed me on my legs hard causing me to fall. " .. f fuck..." moving back quickly kicking at his stomach hard. " damn woman ...." holding his stomach seeing me standing up he smirked once more. " ... indeed a good match.. i like it." being  a sarcastic asshole, i knew i wasnt effecting him at all. So him saying it was a good match was a lie. Him just being a asshole. Approaching me dodging my attempts to swing at him. Taking my fist and twisting it. " ... hmm come here dear" pulling me close so we are mere inches apart" ... goodnight" hitting my squirming figure hard enough to knock me out.

~Maskys pov!~
Watching her tight figure fall limp into my arms, i lift her up and hauled her over my shoulder. Moving out of the back door and down the road. " Good about time i got this bitch again.. Hmm "sliding my hand down to her ass and giving it a good squeeze" such a tight little ass she has." chuckling at this as i slipped down the road, Hoodie was next to me. " dont even say anything." i wasnt in the mood to be judged. " you were suppose to go inside with me to get the woman but no you stayed outside.. whatever... i got the woman you can leave if you wish... " eyeing my partner as i slipped into a new building and slammed her down.

Jason the Toymaker-
 A week has past from when i managed to escape that red head psychopath. i managed to make my way to a whole new city. i sighed out, having a bad feeling. I looked down, all of this didnt seem real to me.  i frowned and turned around. I was right, nothing was real. There was his blue door. Right there in front of me.. that son of a bitch must have summoned his blue door in front of me when i wasnt expecting it and i walked through it without realizing it. He had me thinking i was free and in a new city that would be perfect for me to live the rest of my life out and away from him. Jason steps out from the shadows in his true form, staring me down with such rage in his eyes" ... seems you are not grateful enough to me. I had given you everything and yet you still leave me... just like everyone else. " a deep frown spreads across his lips before he walks towards me his eyes scary as fuck looking" ... now my dear... its time i truly fix you up.." He made his door vanish so i would back up into a wall leaving me where he wants me. " ... no where for you to escape to now my dear..." i winched out seeing him reach up, i felt him stroking my cheek before digging his claws into my flesh deep enough to have blood pour from the wounds. I yelped out my eyes tightly closed" ... hehe sleep tight my beautiful doll" punching me hard in the face knocking me out.

~Jasons pov~
I studied her face intensely. She was indeed a beautiful young woman. I normally go after girls, they fit better for dolls. But... this woman, she caught my attention. So carefree and child like. It was like she was a child still, like a child in a woman's body. I slipped her down onto the table strapping her arms down then her waist then her legs, " its time i make it so you cant leave me ... " taking out my saw and beginning the dirty deed.

Candy Pop-
 Its only been a couple months, paranoid as a mother fucker. My paranoia was becoming pathetic really. Walking into my room where he first took me and placed even more in there turning around and walking out of the room. i sighed out looking down, " ... calm down... holy objects weaken him down he wont come here... calm down.." talking to myself, holding my chest, my heart was racing big time. i looked outside frowning i missed it really, i havent been outside since that day when his sister helped me leave, i hope she was alright. I blinked some staring right outside of my house. Speaking of his sister she was right there motioning me to come outside. I didnt want to go outside, he might come and snatch me right there and then. He might have gotten to her and is forcing her to motion me outside so he could do just that.  I nodded deciding to be a dumbass apparently,  holding a holy object in my hand i walked outside of the house and eyed her " .... w what... whats wrong" nervous majorly scared shitless. Candy Cane walks up to me quickly" ... you're in grave danger.... hes about ready to enter your world and take you again. The only reasons why he hasnt come and get you back yet is the holy objects and he cant stay in this world for to long. Dont ask why. " Speaking of her brother he appeared right behind her, " ... ahh betraying me once more i see... shes a human you are a demon!! GET YOUR FUCKING ACT TOGETHER RIGHT NOW OR DIE BY MY HANDS SISTER!!" walking towards her as his skin began to turn purplish signalling he was about to become Night Terrors who he really is. Candy Canes eyes widened as she turned to me " get back inside NOW..." pushing me towards my house taking her weapon out about ready to attack her brother. She turns to swing at him but he moved faster, slamming down his hammer, smashing her head in, killing her before she could swing at him. Candy Pop looked up charging at me but growled out once he saw me enter my house which was full of Holy objects. " .... sneaky little bitch you are indeed... very well you leave me with no choice i will endure the pain and take you by force. " entering my house hissing out in great pain as he made his way towards me. My eyes widened majorly at this watching him stumble towards me, yelping and rushing off down the halls towards my room to get my weapon. Candy Pop changed forms completely, Night Terrors was out fully now. He only smirked at this" cat and mouse i see... alright then if thats how you want to play. Just know, once i get my hands on you baby, you are mine." walking after me his blood red eyes shining throughout my darkened home. Reaching out to grab my weapon only to get pulled back by my hair. I was yanked back and pulled into his tone chest. I squirmed around in his embrace, fighting my way out of his arms. Slamming my foot into his legs. I somehow managed to get free, shocked honestly. He must really be weakened down due to so many holy objects, i quickly take my weapon and turned swinging at his head, slamming it hard. He groans some but stood his ground smirking at me," ... nice swing dear but much to your disappointment it will take more to defeat me" taking my weapon and yanking me towards him his face close to mine. " ... now my dear... " licking his lips, he knew it was about time to have his way with me. Candy knew this due to him being a incubus and pried his way free" ... dammit no.." hitting my pressure point which caused me to go limp he tossed me over his shoulder and vanished off into his realm sighing out.( holy shit that was longer then expected hehe i got into it )

Zalgo-
 Its been a few weeks now. Im thinking my life is back to normal, i managed to escape that demon....Just hanging around with some of my friends that actually managed to stick around even though ive been away for some time. They didnt believe me when i said what happened to me what took me and all that shit.. Even though i showed them my scars. i sighed out to myself before my eyes widened. Right there and then i felt his presence. I stood up from the table i was sitting at with my friends and rushed off down the road back towards my house. I heard there screams, he must be killing them. I shook my head holding in my tears not wanting to know that. I needed to get inside my home again. I knew i should have listened to his henchman. I shook my head holding back my tears of fear. Gulping down as i tried to run faster i felt his presence behind me, but i wasnt going to be one of those types of people who stop and turn around only to meet with no one then turn back around and slam right into them. No, i was going to be the type that continued running like the smart one. I saw my home in view, a sigh of relief came out of me thinking i was going to reach home in time and just like that he appears right before me covered in blood lots of it. My eyes widened in horror staring at the tall red and black demon. I began backing up staring up at him, he looked extremely pissed i knew something bad was going to happen to me. ( well no shit Sherlock) " .... You.... will have HELL to pay for escaping me and forcing me to kill a good henchman...and well as your first punishment.... your friends suffered greatly... " his voice held venom in it as he held a sinister smirk on his lips. Right there and then he wrapped his hand around my throat and teleported back to hell.

~Zalgos pov~
The feeling of her throat in my hand felt great. The rapidly beating that i felt from her pulse, her heart, was precious. I squeezed tighter, I want her to suffer, more the better. And oh my, shes going to be suffering for eternity cause when she dies, her soul will forever be mine. Her pain will be spectacular" you should have stayed put mortal..." chuckling darkly entering my room  and slamming her down chaining her up " its time to make you suffer."  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 352 27
A lonely girl suddenly discovers her parents aren't who she thought they were when she meets a certain killer. She makes the biggest mistake by allow...
136K 3.1K 22
An eyeless killer on the loose. Y/N guessed it was just some stupid prank, but in the back of her mind she wants it to be real. Y/N's friends try to...
252 15 14
Read these stories at your own risk... ((Attention Readers. These stories are for an interesting read because nothing will happen besides you wastin...
100 25 14
Hey Yall! This is my first ever story in a public platform, so please bare with me.... It knows your secrets, and it will use them against you. It w...