YOU MAKE IT EASY || A LiSoo...

By ajeira10

Setting: Year 2022 Blackpink has disbanded a year before. Now they are living their own lives away from limel... More

Our Now
Nyeeooongaan!!
The Call
An Unexpected Visit and a Bright Proposal
The Pinks Are Back!!
No Turning Back Now
Friends???
I Am Totally Not Jealous!
Back to Business!
Conflicted
The Good Old Days
Thailand, With Love
Thailand, With Love II
Thailand, With Love III
In Spite of Everything
Li-Chu Jealousy 2.0
Li-Chu Jealousy 2.0 II
Captivating
Making Me Feel
Each Day
Little Did They Know
The Calm Before the Storm
Hovering Dark Clouds
Storms, Rainbows and Us
Storms, Rainbows and Us II
Depth
My Rainbow and Us
To Do's and Not To Do's
First December
Chistmas Break
Impressive
Merry Christmas!
Prosperous New Year!
As Promised
Walking Trouble
Misplaced
Nothing Better
Much Better
Crazier In Love
Finally
LDR
Things Get A Little Shaky
Never Off the Hook
Showtime!
YG: One Family
YG: One Family II
Photographs
Dilemma
Desperate Times
Hate
One Step
Heart and Mind
NOT AN UPDATE
STILL NOT AN UPDATE
Untitled
Relentless
Choices
All Out
Making Amends
Made It
Here and Now
To Infinity and Beyond
Surprisingly Delightful
Dance
Surely Not An Update
Time
LšŸ’›šŸ’œJ
JšŸ’œšŸ’›L
Epilogue (Really the End!)

LDR II

2.4K 73 6
By ajeira10

Yura looked at Woon, asking for help. Both trainees are fidgeting and small beads of sweat start to appear in their foreheads.

"Well?", Jisoo asks again, raising a brow.

"Hermm!! Uhmmm Sajangnim---hmmmm....", trainee Lee stammered.

"Are you dating or not??!!", Jisoo repeated, now more stern.

"We--we--are d-d-dating Sajangnim.", trainee Woon finally answered.

Jisoo sighed deeply.

"You signed a contract and the contents, specially the prohibitions thereto, were fully explained to you before, right?", their boss emphasized.

"Yes, Sajangnim.", the two trainees answered in unison, almost a whisper with their heads down.

"Then you clearly know that dating is prohibited before debut and three years after debut, am I right?"

"Y-yes Sajangnim."

"And in case of violation, you will be terminated from the company, right?"

"Yes, Sajangmin."

Lee is on the verge of crying. She knows the consequences of all her actions. It is only now, though, that she fully understands how painful and scary it is to face those consequences. She has been a trainee for more than a year now, and in an instant, all her sacrifices and hardships would be gone. She knows that Jisoo, their boss, is a considerate and compassionate person, but she is different when it comes to company policies.

Woon, on the other hand, feels the same but he is more composed. He knows that their boss is correct in this case.

"For how long?", Jisoo again asked.

"Two months.", Woon calmly answered.

"Okay. This is what I'm going to do. Since you are well-aware of the terms of your contract, I'm giving you the opportunity to decide. I'm giving you three days to decide whether to leave the company or continue being trainees but cut whatever you have with each other. If you decide to stay your contracts still stand. But I'm telling you, no hanky panky. You can't hide a relationship in this company. You can try, but I'm telling you, I'll be watching you closely. If you insist or try to hide it and be caught for the 2nd time violating your contract you will be terminated immediately. Understood?"

Woon and Lee had their eyes wide at their Sajangnim's decision. It may seem compassionate but it is likewise complicated. Now it's up to them to choose their relationship or career.

After Jisoo's talk with the issued trainees she called Ms. Chick if their lunch already arrived. She's hungry and drained, and it's just half of the day.

She decided to message her girlfriend. It's 12:30 KST, and since Seoul, Korea is 2 hours ahead of Thailand, Lisa could still be working in her office.

Chichi💜
I'm so tired!!😩😩

Not a minute passed, a reply came in.

Lili💛
Told you not to tire yourself so much! 😤
It's lunchtime there, have you eaten?

Chichi💜
About to. Just waiting for Ms. Chick for our orders. What are you doing?

Lili💛
Oh okay. Eat well. Just reading some reports, restaurant and studio. Oh we have a new photographer!! She's good!!😊

"A new photographer? And it's a she??", Jisoo thought to herself and raised a brow.

Chichi💜
Why a new photographer? Why a SHE? Do I need to fly to Thailand now??😑😡😒

Lili💛
😂😂 You're funny Love! One of our photographers is on leave for about three months, wife is pregnant and about to give birth. So we needed a new photographer/ trainor. It's a SHE because she is the best among the applicants.

Chichi💜
Just kidding Love. 😘 But not kidding too. 😈

Lili💛
😂😂 Don't worry Love I'm behaved here. Let's videocall instead. I miss seeing your goddess face please. 😊

Jisoo looked outside if anyone is to come. Ms. Chick is seated in her chair doing something in her computer. She got the door's remote and locked it. Ms. Chick would know she's into something important when she locks her office door.

Before doing the video she checked herself im the mirror and fixed her hair and lipstick.

Now Lisa is calling. When she answered it, Jisoo and Lisa are all smiles.

"Will you look at that! I'm so lucky to get to see that beauty everyday!", Lisa exclaimed that made Jisoo blush.

"Stop with your sweet words Love. I'm not falling for it.", Jisoo responded.

"Ohh don't deny it Love. You like it when I compliment you. And it's real though. You are so beautiful, and you're getting prettier and prettier day by day.", Lisa continues.

In the screen, Jisoo could see that she is inside her private office and that the phone is propped up in her table.

"I miss you Baby. Come home soon please.", Jisoo cutely pleaded. Her phone is likewise propped up in her table and she leaning down to be upclose.

"I know and I miss you too Babe. I'm sorry that I have to go home for a while."

"It's fine Love. It's just that I'm not used to not having you around in the house and in the office.", Jisoo lovingly said.

"Don't worry. I would be there in few days and I promise to spend more time with you."

"I'd wait for you. I just wish the incoming typhoon wouldn't be that strong so your flight won't be cancelled."

"Yeah I wish too. I've been watching the news. So far it's not expected to be strong and there's still no need to cancel flights. If everything is good I'd be back by Saturday night."

"And that's still two days from now.", Jisoo whines again.

"You're cute Love. I love you.", Lisa said.

Jisoo's heart swelled when she heard the magic three words. No matter how many times she has heard it from her, it always makes her heart flutter and full. Maybe because everytime Lisa says those words, she is being true and sincere and it really hits Jisoo so much.

"And I love you too. Oh my god, I feel like crying!! Why am I being so emotional today seeing you??", Jisoo said teary eyes.

"God I really really miss you Love!!", Jisoo exclaims again.

"Aww my Baby. Please don't cry. I'll try to finish all my work here and book an early flight. Would that make you smile already?", Lisa giddily said.

"Yes! I'm sorry to hurry you home. This is the first time you are away from me and I can't believe this is how it would affect me."

"It's okay Honey. I like it. It means you love me."

"I do love you so much Lisa. I really do."

Lisa smiled so wide that her eyes are smiling too.

Suddenly Lisa asked something that Jisoo didn't expect. Lisa also leaned down close to her phone with her head supported by her arms. Now, both girls are staring closely at each other, smiling even without talking.

"Will you marry me Jisoo?", Lisa asked.

Jisoo smiled widely and giddily laughed.

"Yes Lisa I will marry you.", Jisoo sincerely answered.

"Nice!! Now give me a kiss", Lisa chuckled and pouted her lips towards the screen.

Jisoo laughed out.

"I can't Love. Someone might see me here kissing my screen!!", Jisoo exclaimed.

"You locked your door they won't see you. Please!! Now kiss kiss!!", Lisa insisted and pouted her lips again for a kiss.

"Oh gosh this is embarrassing!!", Jisoo uttered to herself, while contemplating on whether to grant her girlfriend's wish or not.

Without hesitation Jisoo moved closer to her screen and immediately gave her girl a virtual kiss! After doing so, Jisoo's face is all red, up to the tip of her ears. But both Lisa and Jisoo are smiling happily.

"More Baby!!", Lisa still insisted.

"Na ah!! I'll give you more when you're back.", Jisoo replied.

Moments later, Ms. Chick buzzed in to inform that their orders have arrived. Without cutting the videocall, Jisoo let Ms. Chick in with the food. Afterwards, the office door was locked again.

"Oh sorry Sajangnim. I didn't know you're on videocall with Ms. Lisa."

"It's okay Ms. Chick!! Kindly feed my lovely girlfriend and take care of her while I'm away!", Lisa shouts from the other line. Jisoo faced the screen of her phone towards Ms. Chick, who is preparing their food. Jisoo was blushing but giggling at the same time.

"Don't worry Ms. Lisa. I will take care of Sajangnim for you. You are so sweet!!", Ms. Chick exclaimed happily.

Now the screen is back towards Jisoo, still sitting in her swivel chair.

"Now, have your lunch with Ms. Chick, Love.", Lisa said.

Ms. Chick could hear everything since Jisoo is not on earphones. Jisoo, isn't bothered anyway since her secretary knows the real score between her and Lisa, and she could trust her.

"Okay. You too, Love. Eat your lunch.", Jisoo replied.

"Yep! Mom will be here later for our food. Okay talk to you later. Eat now!"

"Yes. Bye!"

"Bye! I love you!", Lisa said, and Jisoo blushed because her secretary is giggling and looking at her teasingly.

"Hmmm byeloveyoutoo!", Jisoo hurriedly said. She heard her secretary chuckle with her act.

"You both look cute, Sajangnim. She's so sweet.", Ms Chick said while they start to eat.

"Indeed she is. But she is annoying too, most of the time", Jisoo affirms and snickered.

"I bet she is too. She is so playful most of the time. Now, you have to eat a lot, Sajangnim. I promised her that I would take care of you. I will report to her if you won't."

"Yaaahh! Where's your loyalty?!", Jisoo chastised her jokingly. They ate their food while chatting continuously about random things.
.
.
.

On the other part of the world.

"Hello Wifey! Good morning!!", Chaeng greeted Jennie on the other line. Chaeng obviously just woke up since it's only 8am in the morning of Wednesday in L.A.

"Hello my Hubby! And it's almost evening here in Paris, Babe.", Jennie quirked, smiling at the screen seeing her beautiful girlfriend in her messy and sexy blonde hair. The younger girl's waking voice with her thick Australian accent always give shivers down her spine because it's irresistably sexy.

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry. Time difference is messing my head. How are you? I miss you already.", Chaeng uttered while fixing her back to lean unto the headrest.

"Just fine, Babe. I just had a meeting with Chanel reps and spent the whole day at the office. And I miss you too so much Hubby. Aren't you hungry? Go eat your breakfast.", Jennie said, while propping her elbow with the phone in her hand on the table.

Instead of answering Jennie, Chaeyoung stared at her girlfriend. Jennie had curled her hair and let it loose.

"She's so sexy with those curls.", Chaeng uttered to herself.

As usual, Jennie is wearing her Chanel grey coat with white The Nini blouse with Chanel bowtie.

"You look hot Wifey. I hope no one is hitting on you there.", Rosé exclaimed that made Jennie giggle.

"Thank you Wifey, and yes no one is hitting on me because they know that I am very much taken by you. And if anyone dares to hit on me, don't worry I am not entertaining anyone."

"Glad to know. Or else, I'll be flying to Paris in no time to let them know to whom you belong to.", Chaeng sternly said.

"Aww my Hubby is so possessive, but no need for that, but I would love it if you would fly here today 'coz I do really miss you young lady.", Jennie casually said.

"And I really miss you too. Waking up without you beside me made me feel sad.", the younger girl pouted.

"Don't worry. It would just be few days, then we'll meet again in Korea and we'll be together everyday."

Jennie and Chaeng talked for few more minutes before Chaeng had to go. She has a meeting with BTS agency and with the directors, composers, etc. regarding their upcoming collaboration. Demos and recordings will take place after the YG grand concert.

Before Chaeng could forget, she mentioned about the incident yesterday with Jungkook. Jennie became anxious at the mention of the guy's name and the fact that he approached her girl.

"Don't worry Wifey. When he asked me if we could talk in private, I told him I can't and that I promised to make a call to you once the meeting finished.", Chaeng proudly said. Jennie smiled sweetly.

"Thank you Hubby. I trust you no matter what. If you need to talk to him you may do so for as long as it's only work related. Okay?"

"Yes my Nini. I don't want to be photographed with him out in public anyway. And I know you will be jealous of him and I don't want that to happen. I don't want to break your trust.", Chaeng smiled assuringly.

"And I am loving you even more with that.", Jennie replied.
.
.
.
.

Jisoo was so relieved to have ended the day after a brief meeting with Ms. Chick regarding the monitoring of the equipments in the venue and the monitoring of the flights for the participating artists who returned to their respective countries for their other businesses or vacation.

The event would be next weekend, February 15, 2023. Jisoo is feeling so anxious about it, but also excited. This is her biggest project while being the CEO of YG. The one she'll definitely treasure the most. And she is fervently praying that it would proceed and end smoothly.

The moment she arrived in her apartment she just removed her shoes and tossed them to anywhere, including her coat. She is really tired from all the activities and paperworks that she had to finish for this day. She didn't even had the time to send another message to Lisa.

She plopped herself down to the couch and Dalgom immediately ran and sat in her lap. Jisoo smiled and hugged her furry buddy.

When she remembered, she stretched her arm towards the other couch for her handbag. She fished her phone and as expected she missed a message and a videocall from Lisa. She opened the message and her forehead creased at the urgency of the tone.

Lili💛
Love please call when you're free. Got something important to tell you.😢

Jisoo got up and proceeded to their bedroom to change and call Lisa.
When she's settled she made a video call to Lisa, who is on line.

Few rings and Lisa answered it. It's almost 8pm, KST, so it's almost 6pm in Thailand.

Jisoo noticed that Lisa is still outside. The place she's in is not familiar to Jisoo.

"Hi Love. I just got home. Sorry I had so many things to finish so I wasn't able to message you again. Where are you?"

"It's okay Ji. I know you're busy. I'm at the restaurant, Dad's office. I went here straight from the studio because Dad had something to tell me."

"What is it? Is it related to the urgent thing you have to tell me?"

"Hmm yes, Love. And it's kinda bad news.", Lisa said, looking sad and pouting.

"What about it?"

"Well, a while ago, a friend of Dad's called him and invited him to be one of the speakers for an international event for chefs and international culinary students in Manila, Philippines. He couldn't say no since the the organizer is his long-time buddy and he is still part of their organization."

"So?"

"Next Monday is the monthly conference for the restaurant staffs. It should have been tomorrow but Dad had a prior commitment, so it was moved to Monday.", Lisa paused and put down the pen she had been holding.

"And?", Jisoo asked patiently.

"And Dad has to fly to Manila on Sunday because the even is on Monday. So he asked me if I could stay until Tuesday, so I would be the one presiding in the monthly staff meeting. And......I said okay.", Lisa almost whispered, her face torn between anxiety and apologizing to Jisoo for not asking her first before she said yes to her Dad.

Jisoo was definitely saddened with the news. So she pouted and had teary eyes.

"I'm sorry, Love. Dad needs me here and mom can't do it because she's taking care of the school.", Lisa apologetically said through the screen.

Jisoo whined and muttered unrecognizable sounds. She was having tantrums but she can't do anything about it.

"Hmm hmmm it's okay, Love. It's just that you'd be gone for too long! And what will I say to your little buddy here? He is expecting his walk to the park with you on Sunday!!", Jisoo cutely whined.

"I know, Love. Please tell him that his grandpa needed me here and I promise to make it up to him when I get back."

"So when will you be back?", Jisoo asked.

"Dad wants me here until Tuesday, but I told him I have to be in Korea by Tuesday morning. So, I'll book a flight for Monday night, I'll be there midnight of Tuesday. I'll just have to finish the staff meeting and finish some reports."

"Hmmm okay. I'll fetch you at the airport. Just tell me the exact time you will arrive, okay?"

"Yes, Love. I'm really sorry. Hope you're not mad that I did not ask permission first before saying yes to Dad."

"I'm not, Lili. I totally understand. And I'm quite happy that you're being so responsible with your business. It's just the distance that I couldn't seem to bear.", Jisoo honestly said.

"Aww my Baby is so clingy. But I love it. And I really really promise to make it up to you, okay?"

"Okay okay. No pressure. Anyway, what time will you be home?"

"I'll have dinner with mom later then we'll go straight home. Maybe around 8 or 9?"

"Oh okay. Say hi to mom and dad for me please. And don't tire yourself too much there okay? Now I have to go to look for dinner."

"Okay, Love. I won't. Now get some food. Message me when you're free okay. Bye!"

And so the call ended. Jisoo decided to just order in since she's lazy and tired enough to cook for her dinner.
.
.
.
.

"Holy mother of suckers!!! Damn it!!", Jisoo's loud and angry voice could be heard almost in the entire building. She got up from the couch and called in Ms. Chick.

Ms. Chick jumped to her seat when Jisoo buzzed in. She stood up trembling upon hearing her boss call.

"This isn't really a good day!", she thought to herself.

She came inside the office and saw Jisoo fuming while seated at the couch. She was having her lunch and Ms. Chick doesn't feel good about being summoned.

"Y-y-yes Sajangnim?"

"Ms. Chick I ordered chicken curry level 3!! What they gave isn't spicy at all!!! Call the restaurant and tell them to deliver me my proper food or I swear I'll destroy them!", Jisoo said angrily.

"Oh my God! It's getting worst!", the Secretary thought again.

The boss isn't in a good mood. Ms. Chick realized that the moment her friend security guard at the entrance radioed her that Jisoo didn't give him the usual smile and morning greeting. It was further confirmed when Jisoo grumpily went out of the elevator, with her usual coffee in her hand, and ordered to have the elevator be shut down for trainees to have early exercise.

And now, her lunch. These are the days that Ms. Chick prays that Lisa is around. She knows her boss is grumpy because her girlfriend is not around. Sometimes Ms. Chick is annoyed with her boss when she is like this, but above it all she is amazed at the effect of Lisa's absence to her. And because she admires her boss and her girlfriend, she will endure her grumpy mood. But damn, she can't help but be jumpy whenever Jisoo calls her.

"Y-yes Sajangnim I will call them immediately and have your chicken curry level 3 in no time!! Is that all?"

"Yes please. And tell the trainees to be on time with practice later. I will personally watch them.", Jisoo said, still grumpy.

"I will do that too."

"You may go. And have your lunch too."

Ms. Chick smiled. This is another side of Jisoo that she loves the most. Her caring side no matter what her mood is.

"I will Sajangnim. Thank you."

Then she went out, radioed one of the available staff and urgently made him run to the restaurant to buy the Sajangnim's chosen food. She also instructed the staff to buy Red Velvet cake and Iced Americano at Onces, thinking that it might help ease the grumpiness that their boss is feeling.

In addition to the information, Ms. Chick secretly sent messages to the heads of the different departments of the company including the managers. The moments the recipients received the message, almost everybody concerned gasp and cursed, others laughed out nervously. The message states:

"It's now code RED. I repeat, CODE RED!!"

It's a warning for all those who may encounter their boss to behave properly. Jisoo has heard about these codes used pertaining to her mood and she doesn't care. She just shrugs them off and is actually amazed by it. It helps the staffs to adjust and behave properly in times like these.

Since everybody knows how Jisoo is in this kind of state, the errand staff immediately took out his bike, and just like the Flash, he disappeared from YG parking lot the moment he received the complete instruction from the secretary.

The staff had to beg to the manager to make the chicken curry faster than the usual and relayed her boss' concern with the delivery they made. Knowing that Jisoo is one of their VIP customers they did what was asked. In less than 10 minutes, the errand boy is again in his bike on his way to Onces.

Dahyun was the one at the counter. When he saw the familiar boy in a hurry and after he told her his order, Dahyun was already giggling, fully knowing what was up.

"It's already code red, isn't it?", Dahyun joked.

The boy shyly nodded while wiping the bullet of sweats in his face.

"What irked the Sajangnim now?", Dahyun asked while putting the slice of red velvet cake in a box.

"We actually have no idea.", the young boy said.

"Oohhh I guess I have an idea why!", Dahyun uttered to herself that made her chuckle and the boy looking at her.

Of course the little DuBu knows that Lisa is in Thailand and will stay there for few days. Maybe.. just maybe! That's the reason for the code red. And Dahyun can only shake her head in amazement. Well, what can she say, Sana is also like that when she is away for some time.

"Okay here you go! Now run!", Dahyun urged the errand boy when, in less than five minutes, the Iced Americano is out.

"Thank you, Ms. Dahyun!", says the boy while rushing out of the café.
.
.
.

The day in the office went on with still grumpy Jisoo. The red velvet cake and iced americano can only do so much. Now, Ms. Chick definitely knows why her boss is so not in the mood. Lisa will have to stay in Thailand longer than expected and she has not messaged her girlfriend, just once apparently when she was about to go to the office. How did she know, you ask? Well, apparently again, Jisoo can't hold all her whines and annoyance with the fact that, as confirmed, Lisa will stay in Thailand longer than expected and hasn't messaged Jisoo, only once, and so, after her lunch, the boss called the secretary again to relay all her rants.

Ms. Chick can only comfort her by saying that Lisa maybe is really busy with their business and soon she will message her.

Soon thereafter, the grumpiness continued. Department reports were scrutinized and even grammatical errors were corrected and returned. Trainees were made to practice longer hours and they couldn't do anything because Jisoo personally supervised them together with their trainors. Even Ms. Chick's table was scrutinized.

It was already 7 in the evening when Ms. Chick decided to knock unto her boss's office.

"Yes?", Jisoo asked.

"It's already 7pm Sajangnim. You should be going home now. You're done for the day.", Ms. Chick said worriedly.

Jisoo checked her watch and was surprised at the time. She was so engrossed with the activities lined up after the concert that she forgot to check her time. The said activities could actually wait, but to avoid looking at her phone time to time she looked for something to do. Lisa hasn't messaged her the whole day and it really annoyed her. She had sent her almost hundreds of messages and yet only one reply came. She's not online and she couldn't be reached when Jisoo tried calling her. She also tried calling Tisha but was also unanswered. She didn't try again because she might be in the middle of something important.

Ms. Chick fully entered the office and helped her boss fix her table.

"Hmmmm why don't you take a break tomorrow? It's Saturday anyway and there's no urgent matter that you need to attend to. You worked so hard today Sajangnim. You deserve a break.", Ms. Chick suggested.

Jisoo chuckled.

"Are you trying to dispose of me because today was code red?", Jisoo eyed her secretary teasingly.

Ms. Chick blushed hard and gulped nervously.

"W-w--well, the staffs w-were concerned ab-about you Chu-nim. So I have to warn them so you won't be annoyed further.", Ms. Chick shyly explained.

"Be at ease Ms. Chick. It's fine. I've known that for quite a long time now. It's actually funny, though.", Jisoo answered. "I'm sorry I made things hard for you today. I'm not really in the mood today."

"It's fine Chu-nim. I understand. That's why take the day off and just be back whenever you want before the concert. Everything is almost set and most of the practices will resume on Tuesday or Wednesday. Worst, if the typhoon would hit hard their flights might be delayed for a day or two."

"Which I hope not because it would definitely affect our preparations for the big event.", Jisoo finished.

"You're right. But at least get some rest tomorrow. I'll take care of everything here and besides the vice CEO will be here. She could take charge."

Jisoo thought for a moment and sighed.

"I'll think about it. I'll inform you tomorrow."

And so, they called it a night.
.
.
.
.

Thailand

It's 9 in the morning and Tisha and Marco are already heading out to the restaurant. Few minutes later, the front gate buzzed and the maid opened it. Upon seeing the visitor, she was led inside the house to the living room where she was made to wait.

The maid went upstairs to wake Lisa up, but no longer proceeded seeing that Lisa is already up and halfway down the stairs. She was nonetheless informed that she has a visitor waiting in the living room. Lisa immediately went down and was shocked seeing her visitor.

"What the hell???!!!", was all Lisa could say when she saw Jisoo comfortably sitting on their couch.

------------------------------------
A/N:

Sorry guys I couldn't make updates within the three days intervals, for now, because of heavy workloads. But I promise to make updates whenever I could.

So here's another one. Hope you enjoy it!!

Off to the next "kilig" chapter, if you know what I mean 😂

Ciao!! 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3K 38
Complete šŸ’Æ āœ… ------ Jennie Kim came from a rich family but chose to follow her dream of becoming an idol, but one day her manager resign. A new man...
14.1K 315 17
Jennie and Lisa have decided to tell their relationship to YG, but he ends up leaving briefly so they miss the opportunity. They decide to keep it lo...
7.7K 193 11
COMPLETED Do read the first book if you haven't. Here's the sequel. ā€¢ Jennie's comeback has been a success and continues to break records around the...
1.4M 37.5K 50
I have you, you have me. That's perfect already. Love is not easy thing to do. We laugh, we cry, we smile. What if after all the times we spent toge...