Hermione Voldemort's Daughter

By moon_rose_petals

Basically what the title says. Hermione is Voldemort's Daughter, and a Deatheater. I know it's been done befo... More

Chapter 1: Nightmares
Chapter 2: Owls
Chapter 3: Ron's news
Chapter 4: Justin Finch-Fletchly
Chapter 6: Home for the holidays
Chapter 7: Nightmares, Dotti's and Cluedo
Chapter 8: Finding out
Chapter 9: Diagon Ally
Chapter 10: The ball
Chapter 11: Le grenier
Chapter 12: Christmas
Chapter 13: Hogwarts Express
Chapter 14: Arguments
Chapter 15: Slipping
Chapter 16: Potions
Chapter 17: The closet
Chapter 18: Vera Verto
Chapter 19: Missunderstandings
Chapter 20: Another chapter called The Dark Mark
Chapter 21: Sophia's First Date
Chapter 22: Library
Chapter 23: The Deal
Chapter 24: YOUR MUMS A HUFFLEPUFF!
Chapter 25: The first kiss
Chapter 26: Revelations
Chapter 27: Ti Amo, Ginny Weasley
Chapter 28: My ferrety plans whirr into motion
Chapter 29: Lights, Camera, ACTION!
Chapter 30: The un-namable chapter
Chapter 31: The Aftermath
Chapter 32: Thestrals and Crab cakes
Chapter 33: Draco returns
Chapter 34: Budleigh Salterton
Chapter 35: Muggles and Mermaids
Chapter 36: Re-Play
Chapter 37: The Fair
Chapter 38: It's begun (Battle Part 1)
Chapter 39: The battle (The battle part 2)
Chapter 39: Voldemort's Story
Chapter 40: Battle Over
Epilogue: 10 Rules for Dating My Daughter
Last chapter
hi

Chapter 5: The dark mark

5.2K 92 41
By moon_rose_petals

Hermione, Ginny,

Where are you guys? We've looked all over but can't find you! Are you with Justin, 'cuz if so why the hell did the Hufflepuff table catch on fire? Sorry it's off subject but where are you?

Harry, Ron.

Dear my dear Hermione,

I am so glad that you agree to come to our house for the winter. I'm also glad that you are okay with the whole 'Deatheater' things that have to happen if I had a choice I would postpone them, but sadly I can't. As you know it would draw to much attention and it would alert the ministry if I did come to pick you up from the station. Also, Potter would see me and we both don't want that. I've decided that to avoid Potter and the red-head from trying to see you off, you shall floo to my house. Tell professor Dumbledore that it's urgent you get to your house straight away; he should understand. I was thinking that on the Monday we could catch up, I have 13 years of my parenthood to catch up on, after all, and I'd love to know what is happening with you. On Tuesday I thought we could go to Diagon Ally and buy the dress that you shall wear at the ball. We could also buy a few luxuries and stop by at the Leaky Cauldron for lunch. On Wednesday is the Ball and even though the ball is in the night we may spend most of the day entertaining the guests. On Thursday I am wondering if you would like to explore my manor, and its grounds I'm doing the best I can to be a good father to you. Friday is Christmas. I was intending to have another party to celebrate it, but it is you're choice whether we have a family Christmas or not. On Saturday and Sunday it can be you're choice though I don't know now if there will be Deatheater activities or not. I can't wait to see you again my darling daughter and I realise that sounds corny. But I assure you that I love you with all of my heart.

Loving, as always,

Your father

Tom Riddle

Hermione and Ginny looked at each other and then Hermione quickly scribbled a reply on the back of a spare bit of parchment.

Dear dad,

I'm fine with floo powdering to your-our house, and I think that all of the plans you decided for us shall be great! I really can't wait and I'm just as corny as you. I'm fine having a Christmas party with you and you're most faithful Deatheater's on the Friday, and I don't mind what we do on the weekend. I was already assured that you loved me with all of you're seven split souls- yes, yes I knew, but assuring me again won't hurt.

Love you forever as well,

Hermione.

"Who was that from?" Justin asked.

"My dad," Hermione answered off-handily.

"Is your aunt all right?" Ginny wondered.

"What's wrong with you're aunt?" he asked.

"She's ill, with breast cancer. She's due to have an operation during the winter holidays." Hermione made-up.

"Oh." Justin said. Ginny and Hermione looked at each other and laughed. "What?"

"That's what we all said before you're table caught fire! Harry says oh, Ron says oh, I say, oh then Lavender Brown says oh because your table catches on fire!" Ginny replied. "Oh and by the way, Harry and Ron are looking for us."

"Right. We better go then," Hermione said. "See you soon Justin,"

"And when you do tell me if you're aunts cured!" Justin called out to them. When they were out of earshot Ginny turned to face Hermione in the clear snow.

"Justin may have bought it, and Harry and Ron, but I can tell when you lie, Hermione," Ginny got straight to the point, as she had with Justin.

"Yes, yes you can, Ginny." Hermione answered.

"So what is up?" she prodded Hermione in the ribs.

"Nothing, Gigi." Hermione told her, using Ginny's nickname.

"Then why did you wake up in the middle of the night and go sneaking outside? And why did you come back angry?" Ginny investigated.

"I was tired, Gin, and I thought a nice stroll in the grounds would do me some good." Hermione continued to walk, but Ginny stopped her.

"And you where telling the truth about the letter being from your dad, but it wasn't about you're aunt. And I have no idea what breast cancer is, but your aunt hasn't got it." Ginny continued. "You lied, Hermione Granger." the she paused and joked, "if that is your real name."

Hermione knew Ginny was joking, but it wasn't her real name- her real name was Sophia Lily Riddle. Guilt etched over her face.

"Oh, come on, I was only joking, Mione!" Ginny told her best friend. Hermione decided to tell her the truth.

"No, Ginny, you weren't joking around. I haven't been truthful, because my real name is Sophia Lily Riddle, and I'm Voldemort's daughter."

"You're what?" Ginny's voice was but a whisper.

"Please don't hate me, Gin."

"Hate you? Why on Earth would I hate you? Sure, you just said you were Voldemort's daughter, but you told me the truth, Mione. It doesn't matter if your, say, Snape's daughter for all I care- you're my friend and that's all I can ask for." Ginny hugged her. Hermione hugged her back, glad that her best friend could accept it. But she still wasn't sure about how Harry and Ron would react. "And don't worry, Mia, I won't tell a soul."

"Yes but will you tell the sorting hat or another bewitched item?"

"Hello? What's with all the hugging?" Ron and Harry came over to them.

"And we've been looking everywhere for you!" Harry exclaimed.

"Sorry, we were finding out what happened on the Huff table." Hermione explained.

"Right. So what happened?" Ron questioned.

"Hannah and Susan had an argument over Justin again." Ginny shortened it.

"Right." Ron replied.

"Boy's, have you finished the essay that's due tomorrow?" Hermione asked.

"What essay?"

"The one which lets you off potions for a week if you do it? The one about every single remedy known to man? Snape gave it to us about a month ago." Harry and Ron's faces went pale. "You haven't?"

"Bye 'Mione!" their heels hit the dust. Ginny turned to her. She smirked.

"There isn't an essay, is there."
"No," Hermione admitted. Ginny laughed. "I wanted to show you something, Gin. It's because of my father so don't hate me. Again." Ginny frowned.

"What d'you mean? What do you want to show me?"

"This." Hermione winced as she pulled up her sleeve and showed Ginny the dark mark.

"Oh my god Hermione, the dark mark! How? Why?" Hermione nodded. "But that must mean. . . you're a Deatheater!" Hermione nodded again.

"It was either that or spy on you and I don't have the heart to do that." Ginny nodded.

"Nor would I, Mione! I understand. And I won't tell the boys either." Hermione smiled.

"Thanks, Gin." she pulled her sleeve down and hugged her best friend.

Draco's POV

Me and Blaise walked down towards the great lake. We were deep in conversation about how sad it was that my father telling me I had to go to his when he stopped dead.

"What, Blaise?" I asked him.

"Cover me!" he squealed and ducked behind me. I looked over to see what Blaise had hidden from. Mudblood Granger was showing the Weaslette something on her arm. The Weaslette was hyperventilating.

"What, you fancy the mudblood?" I asked, shocked.

"No! Ginny Weasly. What is she doing?"

"Hyperventilating." I told him truthfully.

"Why?" he popped his head up.

"Something to do with mudblood Granger's arm. Probably her horrible complexion." I joked. "Wait . . . you fancy the Weaslette?"

"Since the third year."

"Right." I said. Then the two hugged and we heard Granger thank her for keeping it secret. Then they started to walk towards the castle. Towards us.

"Oh God!" Blaise exclaimed and made a dash for it.

"See ya!" I called. Weaslette frowned as she came up.

"Who you calling to?" she asked.

"That depends. What did Granger show you over there?" she went pale. Not Blaise's girl, the mudblood.

"Why, you see?" she retorted.

"Take your pick." I said, flicking my hand aimlessly.

"I'm guessing not. But you didn't answer my question."

"Nor you with mine." I smirked.

"I did." I looked at the Weaslette, confused. They laughed at my stupid expression.

"So who was it that you where calling to?"

"Trust me, you don't want to know." I imitated. Granger glowered at me angrily, knowing I had stolen the line from her. I smirked devishly and walked away.

"But yeah I was serious. I did see what you showed the Weaslette, mudblood."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.7K 21
Blaise was an amusing man; she threw her head back in laughter when a voice of sultry steel cut through the moment. The voice drawled, "Mate, do you...
147K 3.3K 61
"Well if it isn't the smartest witch of her year, Granger... Where's my hug?" He smirked at her "You missed me didn't you?" Hermione scrunched her ey...
22.1K 351 21
*NOW COMPLETE* Set in a dark AU. Hermione Granger finds herself back at Hogwarts after the war has ended to finish her 8th year. With a magical soulm...
15.2K 477 59
To the outside world Isabelle Luvair had it all.. but to her, something was always missing. She hoped to fill the ever looming void, when her overpro...