Father and Son (Dadmight AU)

By BNHACinnamonRoll

This is an AU where Inko Midoriya marries Toshinori Yagi or better known as All Might. Izuku Yagi is All Migh... More

Some Info
~Prologue~
~One~
~Two~
~Three~
Happy Birthday, Horikoshi!
~Four~
~Five~
~Six~
~Seven~
~Eight~
~Nine~
~Ten~
~Eleven~
Confusion
~Twelve~
~Thirteen~
10044 Total Reads!
~Fourteen~
~Fifteen~
~Christmas Special~
~Sixteen~
|New Decade Challenge|
An Addition.
~Seventeen~
Update/Idea
20,000 Reads!
~Eighteen~
Q&A!
~Nineteen~
~Twenty-One~
~Twenty-Two~
Time
~Twenty-Three~
~Twenty-Four~
~Twenty-Five~
Update
Oh, it's 2024

~Twenty~

2.6K 68 19
By BNHACinnamonRoll

Flashback

A Few Days Earlier

Conference Room, U.A.

Third-Person POV

    All of the U.A. Teachers and Nezu were gathered in the conference room, Snipe had their attention. "With the connection between Hero Killer: Stain and the League of Villains, there is the possibility that the villains will be reinvigorated, huh? Of course, it would be better to prevent that before it begins, but as a school, it would be best to be completely certain. If we consider how fights against villains will continue to intensify in today's society, then training against robots is not practical. Initially, robots were used to avoid complaints about people being injured in the entrance exams." Aizawa sighed, "We can ignore those. Let them say what they want."

    Midnight interjected, "We can't exactly do that now, can we?" Cementoss added, "I understand why you want to change the exam, but having students fight us in teams of two..." Thirteen agreed with the Cement Hero, "Yes, I think that is a bit unfair." Present Mic nodded, "If we win too easily, we won't be able to give them grades." Snipe continued, "Of course, we would take that into consideration, and give the students a handicap." Aizawa just rolled his eyes and turned his head, "Principal Nezu, what do you think?" The animal crossed his arms and smiled, "Well I do agree with the changing of the practical exam." 

     One of them asked the animal principal, "What should we do to keep the students from being in even more danger?" After a moment of thinking, Nezu rose his head, "The answer is simple. We must have the students themselves become stronger." They all agreed and Aizawa shuffled his papers. "Then, to determine the teams. First, Todoroki. In general, he's doing well, but overall he has a tendency to use brute force and Yaoyorozu is an all-rounder but lacks the ability to make spur-of-the-moment decisions and apply them. Therefore, I will erase their quirks and take advantage of their weaknesses in close combat. Next, for Yagi and Bakugo." 

    Toshinori could feel everyone's eyes drift toward him for a moment as his last name was mentioned. "I'm leaving them to you, All Might. For these two, I didn't pair them based on ability or grades." Aizawa was about to finish as Toshinori finished his sentence before him, "Based on how badly they work together? That seems right, Young Katsuki hasn't been one to accept help. Always jumping in on his own." Aizawa nodded, "You like him and your son, please instruct them well." 

End of Flashback

    All Might stood before the boys, with Katsuki being seriously ticked off with Izuku trying to calm him down. Nezu announced, "The time limit for the exam is thirty minutes! Your objective is to either put these handcuffs on your teacher or to have one of you escape from the stage!" He said, holding a pair of yellow handcuffs. Thirteen nodded, "This time, your exam will be very similar to a real battle. Please think of us as villains. Assuming you come across the enemy, if you think you can win a fight against them, then that's fine."

    Aizawa smirked and added on, "In cases where there's too big a difference in your abilities, it would be smarter to get away and get help. Todoroki, Iida, Yagi. I'm sure you three understand this well." Iida looked to his previous injured hand and arm, "I won't make that mistake again... I will pass this test and prove that!" Izuku had a determined look, "Fight and win, or run and win." His father smiled and spread his arms while speaking, "That's right! Your decision-making skills are being tested! But with these rules, you're probably thinking the only choice is to run, right? That's we had the Support Course make these!" 

    All Might held up a bracelet looking item as he exclaimed, "Ultra compressed weights! We'll put on about half our body weight. It's to give you a handicap. It's old fashioned, but it makes it hard to move and eats up stamina!" He mumbled the next part, "Oh shoot..they're heavier than I thought... By the way, there was a competition to decide on the design, and we ended up using Young Hatsume's." 

    Katsuki grinned, "So, it's to allow us to consider fighting you, huh? You're underestimating us!" All Might let out a chuckle before smirking, "I wonder." 

    Aizawa began talking after the silence, "All right, each team will take the practical exam in order on the prepared stage. Sato, Kirishima, get ready. Those waiting their turn can watch the exams or think of strategies as a team. Do what you want. That's all." Soon after that, Izuku headed to the monitor room to watch the first match of student vs teacher battles.

    Izuku saw Recovery Girl at the controls, observing she sighed, "Looks like I'll have a lot of work today." The boy turned his head as the door to the room opened and he smiled as he saw his girlfriend. Ochako smiled, "Oh, you're watching too Izuku?" He nodded, "Yeah. We don't have many chances to see other students and teachers fight. Besides, even if I wanted to talk about strategies..." She nodded in understanding, "I see. That's why Katsuki's not here. He didn't wanna 'waste time' or 'make a plan', gosh. It's like he's gotten worse about his selfish attitude."

    "Well, Ochako, you know how he sees a lot of things as challenges. Maybe when he saw or heard about me fighting the Hero Killer and winning, he got...jealous? Or saw me as competition?" She shrugged, "Possibly. As for me though...It's like there's no point in talking to Aoyama...all he does is admire his own costume in the mirror." Izuku gave a weird look in response to this, mixed with confusion. Ochako smiled, "So that's why I figured I'd use everyone else's fights for reference. Oh and Izuku?"

    "Yes, Ochako?," He said, pondering what she was going to say. Then she said, "Please don't get yourself hurt while fighting your Dad." "E-Eh? Ochako, I don't think he'll go that hard. Y'know you worry like my Mom sometimes." She hit his shoulder and puffed her cheeks out, "Do not." Izuku smirked and looked back to the screen, my face turning back to a determined one, 'I have to pass this exam by any means possible.'  Izuku snapped out of his thoughts to see Sato and Kirishima on the screen. Sato already in his 'Sugar Rush' mode and Kirishima hardened, smashing through Cementoss's many cement walls. 

    Ochako exclaimed in favor of the two boys, "You can do it, Kirishima, and Sato!" She smiled, but Izuku interjected with the truth, quite coldly, "They won't win at this rate." "Huh? Why's that, Izuku?" The greenhead sighed, "Kirishima and Sato's Quirks are amazing, but there's a limit to how long they can use them. On the other hand, I don't believe Cementoss's Quirk has a time limit..the more time that passes, the worse the disadvantage for those two."

    Ochako looked saddened for them, "Oh..." Izuku continued, "This practical exam is pitting students against teachers they'd have a hard time with on purpose. I think the key will be how they deal with their weaknesses to pass." There was a moment of quiet before the couple looked to Recovery Girl, "That's exactly right. Before your own turns come around, you should think carefully about your compatibility with the teacher you'll fight. 

    Their attention was grabbed by the screens again as the boys ran out of stamina. Being swept up in Cementoss's cement. Present Mic announcing, "Team Sato and Kirishima retires due to both members losing consciousness!"  

    Recovery Girl groaned and hopped out of her chair, "Oh dear, the first round and I already have work to do." Ochako had a hand over her mouth, "Oh no...Kirishima, Sato..it was that one-sided?" Izuku nodded, "Their Quirks were ineffective." The boy began speaking in his mind, 'This exam is much harder than what I imagined.. On top of that, Kacchan and I are up against...Dad..' 

    They went back to viewing the screens as the second match began, Tsu and Tokoyami versus Ectoplasm. Both of them cheering as they excellently avoided the bottom clones by throwing each other up onto a higher floor. Ochako smiled, "They're good!" Izuku nodded, "An escape only they could pull off!" Recovery Girl spoke as she returned, "Communication skills. In this society, It's a simple but important skill for heroes to have. More than being able to pull off the perfect team play with a specific sidekick, it's better to be able to achieve a certain standard with anyone."

    Izuku turned to Recovery, "Um, even though this is an exam, each student is made to deal with their weakness on purpose, right? I'd wonder what Tokoyami and Tsu would have to work on." He moved his hand to his chin, thinking, "I can't imagine Mr. Ectoplasm's quirk is a bad match-up for theirs..." Recovery Girl looked back to the screen, "No, it is bad, for Fumikage Tokoyami." Ochako tilted her head, "Huh? Why?" "You'll see," was all the elder said in response.

    The three watched on as Tsu and Tokoyami began dodging and retreating from Ectoplasm's clones. Tsu wrapped her long tongue around her partner's waist and flung him onto the next floor above before hopping up herself to escape clones that were closing it. As they dropped into a corridor, 10 more clones appeared. Recovery Girl began to explain the young man's weakness. "Tokoyami's strength is his quick attack and range that lets him keep his distance. But looking at it another way, he won't hold up if something does get in close." 

    Ochako nodded, "Hm...he has a weakness like that, huh?.." Izuku nodded in understanding, "So that's why he's up against Ectoplasm with his many clones that can appear unexpectedly..." "On the other hand...Tsuyu Asui," the nurse continued.  "She's an excellent student without any clear weaknesses. Therefore, she must provide support to her ally, who, as you said, is powerful and has few weaknesses. Her ability to keep calm can provide emotional support to others in a crisis." Izuku looked back to the screen, "Emotional support... Now that I think about it. Having Tsu at the USJ save me and Ochako in the water was really helpful."

    He thought the last sentence to himself, 'Do your best Tsu and Tokoyami'.  They watched the battle as Tsu took out the 28th clone. Talking to Tokoyami even though they couldn't hear him, they could understand they were talking about the Escape Gate. Which was several floors below the bird and frog, but visible from their position. Those in the monitor room and the two teens in the arena watched in horror as Ectoplasm's throat bloated up and he released a gigantic cloud of ectoplasm. 

    The exhaling of this large amount of ectoplasm created a colossal clone of Ectoplasm that roared at the students. They both stumbled back in horror and confusion. The clone immediately lunged at the balcony they stood on. The cameras were clouded with dust after the final image of the clone's giant mouth going in to chomp Tsu and Tokoyami as they ran. From the monitor room, Izuku and Ochako watched with the same horrified expression. 

Tokoyami's POV

    I coughed while the smoke was clearing. I tried to move, but...I couldn't. I found that I was stuck inside of the giant clone. I made an attempt to wriggle free while speaking, "What an all-powerful quirk..." Dark Shadow came out from behind me, informing me, "I'm the same!" I then ordered him, "Dark Shadow, you at least need to get through the gate! We still have a chance!" 

    My shadow nodded, "Got it!" and raced toward the gate. Getting kicked back by our opponent and yelling out, "Bastard!" I muttered to myself, "Crap, he can't get through head-on against a pro.." I heard Asui speak up beside me, "But if he can make it through, we have a chance. Have Dark Shadow take this, Tokoyami." I was confused, of course, and asked her. "What do you mean?" My eyes widened as I saw her wiggle some, "D-Don't look... too close... Ectoplasm will notice..it's also really gross..." I noticed her neck bulge up after saying this, looking like she was about to puke.

    I looked away and noticed Dark Shadow getting his ass handed to him and called him back, "Dark Shadow!" He came back to me and Asui handed him what she had regurgitated, the cuffs. Her calm demeanor calming my shadow, "Calm down. It's fine. Because...you and Tokoyami... are strong!" 

    Dark Shadow rushed toward our teacher, raising a fist. Ectoplasm rushed toward my shadow with a kick. Both of them clashed and I sighed in defeat. Dark Shadow was forced back into the ground and Ectoplasm was on his feet. Asui continued, "If we became unable to move, then this would be the only way to win... So I swallowed them immediately. I can take things in and out of my stomach..." 

    I looked to Ectoplasm, he had the cuffs on him! We did it!

    The words on the Escape Gate shifted, 'Good job!' We heard the announcer, Present Mic, come on. 

"Team Asui and Tokoyami have passed!"

(A/N: Congratulations to Tsu and Fumikage! They did a good job with that, the way they defeated Ectoplasm was rather clever. Next time on Father & Son. Momo Yaoyorozu & Shoto Todoroki against Aizawa! Will Todoroki still rely on his ice? How will Yaoyorozu fight with him on her side? Is he just gonna carry her throughout the entire fight? Find out next time! See ya!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.1K 1.3K 15
Izuku Midoriya the son of All Might but step-son and half-brother of Izumi Yagi. Izuku Yagi was diagnosed quirkless but what he and the others didn't...
190K 5.3K 46
Its exactly what the title says. In this however the Story lines not the same as the anime. The reader is immortal and is the first person to ever ha...
608K 20.9K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...
184K 4.5K 17
Toshinori Yagi and his wife Inko Yagi both are Pro Heroes. Toshinori is the #1 hero All Might and Inko is the #4 hero Telek. During their lives, they...