Tamaki Amajiki Boyfriend Scen...

By MegaBlazethecat

(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests a... More

Introduction
When You First Meet Him
When You Think About Him
When You Blush
When He Blushes
When You and Him Confess and First Kiss
When You and Him Go On A Date
When You and Him Text
When You and Him Spend Time in Christmas (Christmas Special 2019)
When You and Him Spend Time in New Years (New Year Special 2020)
When You and Him Cuddle
When He's Jealous
When You Tickle Him
When He Gives You A Nickname
When You and Him Makeout (16K Followers Special)
When He Had A Nightmare
When He Hears You Sing
When You and Him Celebrate Valentines Day (Valentines Day 2020 Special)
When He Wants Your Attention
When You and Him Celebrate His Birthday
When You Had A Nightmare
When You and Him Celebrate White Day (White Day 2020 Special)
When You See Him Shirtless (100K+ Reads Special)
When You're Being Cute
When He Attempts The Kabedon
When You Attempt The Kabedon
When He Turns Into A Child (17K Followers Special)
When He's Being Cute (Easter Special 2020)
When He Wakes You Up
When He Has A Nosebleed
When He's Being Clingy (18K Followers Special)
When He Tries To Flirt With You
When You Celebrate Your Birthday
When He's Accidentally Drunk (19K Followers Special)
When You and Him Cosplay (20K+ Followers Special)
When You Play With His Hair (22K Followers Special)
When You and Him Go To A Haunted House (Halloween Special 2020)
When You and Him Go Ice Skating (Christmas Special 2020)

When You're on Your Period

20.3K 587 1K
By MegaBlazethecat

Photo : Not really sure who made this so I really apologize for that but I found it in Google Images!

LINK: https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=amajiki+tamaki&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwijwYDJ97fnAhVCyosBHSN8AQoQ_AUoAXoECA8QAw&biw=1366&bih=625#imgrc=7Ni-8B0eg27NWM

...

"D-Dammit. Why now?"

Today is the day.

The day that will make me suffer for the next two or three hours and boy, I dislike every bit of it just thinking about it.

The bad news is that Amajiki and I were suppose to go out on a date at the dog cafe after school which I was looking forward to since yesterday.

I exited the girl's bathroom to put the "thing" after I discovered it was my first day of my period with a disgusted but weak expression.

"S...Seriously...", I said to myself weakly and hissed at the pain, "I need....a hot compress or a pain killer at least".

I closed my eyes tight after feeling another sting of pain and just when I was about to make a right turn at the school corridor, I accidentally bumped into someone.

"A-Ah, sorry-(Y/N)?"

I recognized that voice right away which turned out it belonged to none other than my indigo-haired boyfriend.

Oh no, not when I'm like this!

I fight the pain emotionally and tried to smile so I would hide the suffering I'm experiencing right now.

"H-Hey, Tamaki!! Hahaha!", I said and laughed almost awkwardly, "Ready to leave?".

"Y-Yeah, just finished visiting the staff office", Amajiki said shyly and smiled.

Although, he smiled turning into a soft frown when he read my facial expression and the way I clutched my stomach.

"Are you okay, Butterfly?", Amajiki asked and slowly wore a worried expression.

I nodded and smiled but I bit my lip immediately when the pain kicked in again.

"O-Oww-I mean, I'm okay! This is nothing, haha", I said and laughed it off even thoigh I'm still clutching.

My indigo haired boyfriend frowned once more and shook his head like he'll take no for an answer.

"I d-don't think that's nothing t-though!", Amajiki said and took my hand, "I-I'll take you to Recovery Girl-"

"It's f-fine!!", I interrupted with a hint of embarrassment and shook my head, "I c-can handle this".

"B-But you're hurting! I don't want to see my precious Butterfly in pain", Amajiki replied and wrapped his arms around me, "Please...".

I blushed and tried to find way how am I suppose to explain my "girl situation" to him.

It would be embarrassing to explain to him but then again, I don't want him to worry to much about my well-being so...

"Tamaki, don't be weirded out when I say it, okay?", I said and bit lip with hesitation but I exhaled to gain courage to speak again so I can give him at least a brief explanation about monthly period.

After I explained in a way he can understand, his eyes widened and kept nodding before he hugged me tight.

"O-oh, t-that!! No wonder you hesitated to visit Recovery Girl", Amajiki said and gently brushed my hair, "She'll probably say the s-same thing, wouldn't she?".

I nodded with a smile then I hissed once more by hugging my boyfriend tighter while fighting the pain.

"D-Dammit...", I groaned and laughed the pain off.

"A-Are you sure this is really normal?", Amajiki asked and frowned again, "I can't e-even imagine what it's like if I'm having that...anyways...".

He exhaled and gathered up the confidence to carry me bridal style with all his strength.

My eyes widened from his sudden gesture and I never thought my adorably shy boyfriend would do something like this - especially if it's in a public place like U.A.

"T-Tamaki! You don't have to carry me this way! I'm used to it-"

He shushed me by quickly kissing me on the lips before he would rush towards the classroom.

"I-It's fine! B-Besides, all I care about is y-your well-being and don't w-worry about the date!"

He gave me a shy smile before nuzzling his nose against mine.

"Let's just...s-spend time at your place insteas and I'll take care of you too, Butterfly"

TIME SKIP (Brought you by Baby Tamaki shyly waving for you guys while hugging his blankie)

Amajiki and I walked home together-oh wait, scratched that.

He actually carried me bridal style all the way to my place without hesitation at all.

The moment we went back at the classroom earlier while he was carrying me, all of our classmates cheered out of nowhere - especially Mirio and Nejire, who are really supportive about our relationship.

And I can even still remember one of Mirio's silly and teasing comments.

"Wow, Tamaki!! You're definitely showing your knight in shining armor aura for (Y/N)! I'm so proud"

Amajiki still felt shy deep down but then didn't care if people are looking at us because he really wanted to do it for my sake so I can just forget about the pain.

I, on the other hand, is still shocked that he was able to do this just for me but I really appreciated it.

I guess today counts as a discovery about my boyfriend.

"There we go. A-Are you comfy?"

Since we finally reached my place, he immediately placed me on the couch gently and even took the effort to grab a blanket just for me from my room - with my permission, of course - after I got changed.

"Thank you, Tama-kun", I said and giggled but still held my stomach because of the pain.

He noticed my reaction and went to my kitchen to get the hot compress.

Once he returned, he even brought me a chocolate bar that I stored in the fridge since yesterday, a glass of warm water and some medicine that will ease my stomach pain.

He gently sat down beside me and carefully opened the chocolate bar before giving it to me.

"H-Here, Butterfly! You need to eat something before you can take the pain killers", Amajiki said, "I learned that girls tend to be craving when they are like this so that's why I got this for you and f-forgive me if I brought this out!".

"It's fine, Tamaki! Besides, I was planning on eating it once we arrived anyway, haha", I said and laughed, "I guess this is what you call the perfect timing".

He smiled with relief after hearing my response and watched me take my first two bites on the chocolate bar.

"Yum~!", I said and ignored the pain that is punching my stomach.

I looked at my boyfriend and showed him the chocolate bar.

"Since you're an angel today, let's share!", I said and smiled like an innocent child.

He blushed and almost looked hesitant but he shyly smiled and nodded so both of us would enjoy eating the sweet treat.

...

After sharing the chocolate bar together, I took my medicine in no time and rest my head against the couch.

Amajiki returned with another glass of water and the moment he sat down again, he had an idea.

"I h-h-hope you don't mind", Amajiki said shyly before he started massaging my stomach.

I blushed from his sudden but very affectionate offer but I smiled and started to relax from his touch.

"I want to do this before I would...use the hot compress for your stomach",  I-Is this okay? I hope I'm n-not making you uncomfortable"

My smile grew from his kindness and I gently kissed his cheek.

"No, you're not, haha. You're doing great", I said and held his hand that is massaging my stomach, "Thank you again, Tamaki~".

His cheeks started to turn red but his smile never disappeared from his lips after hearing my response.

After massaging it, he finally put the hot compress on top of my stomach and adjusted my blanket again.

"It's not too hot, i-is it?", Amajiki questioned.

I shook my head lightly and caressed his hand gently with my fingertips

"No, no, this is the right temperature...!", I said before my eyes started to twitch again after I can feel the pain kicking my stomach again, "O-Oww. It's hard to be a girl sometimes, haha".

"(Y/N)...", Amajiki said with worry and suddenly, he had another idea, "O-Oh!".

He got up from the couch and asked me, "D-Do you have any movies in your laptop? This w-would make up for our dog cafe date!".

"Oh, that's actually a good idea and I happen to download a new movie too! I'll be back-"

"N-No, please stay! I'll go get it for you!"

With that, he ran back upstairs just to get my laptop and once he came back, he gently placed it on the coffee table along with my mini speakers and wireless mouse that I always use.

I sat up a bit just for my hand to reach the mouse and use the couch arm as the mouse pad because why not.

While I was searching though, I can feel his arms wrapped around me once again and placed his chin over my shoulder while watching me search.

I looked over to him and quickly pecked his lips which made him flustered in an instant and at the same time, pouting.

"H-Hey. Let me kiss you first this time", Amajiki said and pouted while looking deeply in the eyes, "T-Today is all about you, Butterfly. I want to be the one spoiling you with all my k-kisses and hugs".

My eyes widened after hearing his bold words just now which is unlike him but then again, the last part almost sounded like him because it had a pinch of cuteness in it.

I nodded and smiled brightly before he would cup my face and brushed his lips against mine.

"I l-love you, Butterfly", Amajiki said and kissed my nose, forehead and my cheeks, "I'll h-help you get through this stomach pain with my cuddles and even my love for you".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 237 19
Tamaki Amajiki x reader "Don't you know when to shut up, you talk too much?" His voice was stern sending chills through your body. Your heart felt li...
79K 2.5K 16
( COMPLETE ☑ ) 💚 Tamaki X Fem!Izuku [ FIRST TAMAKI X FEM!IZUKU FANFIC ON WATTPAD ] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tamaki Amajiki, one of the Big Three of U.A...
512K 13.8K 73
꧁" Aki, take off your shirt." " W-w-what?" " You heard me. Strip."꧂ [Before you read this, do note that It's an X reader...
3.7K 47 33
In which (Y/n) Hado decides that her niece Nejire Hado would stay in her house for the rest of her remaining semester finds out that the semester bec...